Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have we learned nothing from the Hema grind?

Vespilan

19 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

they don't just grow on trees, you know.

They grow on infested... both are living things and both take a sharp blade to cut down and get. 

As someone who hasn't touched theses in over a year, I didn't have enough unlike everything else. What makes it worst is they are Health Pizzas... Don't think I have ever used one.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

what size clan is this from if u dont mind me asking?

Shadow. Ghost. My Bad The smallest one.

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

not trying to be rude, but smallest is ghost with 10 members shadow is 30. which one is this from?

Ghost then. The smallest one w/e that is. That is why I said the smallest after the name because i wasn't sure.

• Like 1

I got nearly 510 just from login rewards, but yeah. Maybe the requirement is not that drastic, but the droprate of these things are.
On sidenote if you had the patience to farm 300 trachons you are able to get 550 samples in Derelicts (even if still not raining there!). Nekros + smeeta cat dish around 20+ each 15 mins of survival.

5 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Nekros + smeeta cat dish around 20+ each 15 mins of survival.

20 each 15 minutes. You need 500. 375 minutes or about 6 hours farming the same node just to craft health pizzas quicker. It's not even that it is something unique like the hema, its just crafting them quicker. But you still need to get it because clan affinity.

15 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

20 each 15 minutes. You need 500. 375 minutes or about 6 hours farming the same node just to craft health pizzas quicker. It's not even that it is something unique like the hema, its just crafting them quicker. But you still need to get it because clan affinity.

And not just that. For the mere mortals among us, that's 550 Mutagen Samples which aren't going to our Hema research. I have a Ghost clan of my own with 2-3 active people in it and we're about 2000 Mutagen Samples into the Hema in about two years. Yes, we could probably grind it faster, but my point is this: #*!% the Hema, and #*!% Mutagen Sample drop rates! Come on, DE - why is this still a thing?

20 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

to be fair, thats supposed to be cut between 10 members. so like 40 minutes of farming a piece. i cant stand half of the things DE does with warframe, but too many people are crying over mutagen samples. yes, they need better drop rates, so does alot of other stuff. im sorry, but if u cant handle 6 hours of stupid pointless grinding, get out of this game while u can. i dont see nearly as many people calling DE out on crap like '50 shades of rng' as i like to call rivens n kuva weapons. i dont see nearly as many people calling them out on slowly and systematically devaluing everything in trade OTHER than the 50 shades of rng.

ps did i mention u need 80 formas to fully level the kuva weapons? good luck with that grind if u cant handle a few hours of infested missions

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vespilan said:

PZG8aUH.png
550 mutagen samples... they don't just grow on trees, you know.

550 Mutagen Samples is easy to get. When farming them for the Hema Research, me and a friend would go do Derelict Survival, spend a whole our there with boosters and Nekros then come out with around 2K+ each. My Clan was Storm Clan at that time so it costed 30K Mutagen.