Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Stuck in the mission 'The War Within'

TheHotPickle

Every time I die in the mission whilst playing as the operater it will not let me revive and thus i have to close the game and wait for it to reload from my last check point, it's extremely annoying the revive button is white and i'm unable to revive even whilst holding the x button. I have no idea what to do as  every time i log into war frame i'm transported into the mission instantly without being able to do anything. After seeing other walk through of the mission i can see other people do not face the same problem as i do and it is indeed a glitch.

Edited by TheHotPickle

Yeah, this sounds like a similar bug shared with Chains of Harrow. Dying during the operator sequences won't trigger the respawn, you're just stuck dead and need to abort mission.

Even worse that you have no choice but to finish War Within after a certain point in the quest line. Unfortunate bug, this is usually a pretty awesome quest.

The last hotfix should have fixed the error. They returned the operator revive screen to their associated quests. Now if your quest is still bugged, I'd probably submit a new report.

Fixed inability to complete The War Within Quest if you died as the Operator due to unfunctional Operator Revive screen. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172752-the-war-within-death-bug/