Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

List of Railjack bugs

mizeriq

1. Wreckage drops seem to be bugged after the latest hotfix. After 6 veil missions all i had received was 1 mk1 weapon. Normally that is impossible, as all weapon drops in the veil should be mk3 and the amount of drops is normally much higher.

2. The ship does not move straight to where you're aiming at. For example if you aim at an avionic drop icon, and move towards it, eventually you will arrive some place above it (from your point of view), not at it. Expected behavior is to arrive directly at the drop.

3. Running out of boost energy deactivates the boost bonus movement speed, but does not deactivate the energy drain from the boost, i.e. it appears to still be activated and you have to manually stop it, even though the positive effect has already stopped. Expected behavior is for the boost to completely deactivate and energy to start regenerating.

4. Shooting down crewships with the big railjack gun sometimes does not make them explode immediately, but they enter a state similar to their core being destroyed, and explode with a significant delay. Expected behavior is for them to explode almost immediately.

5. Crewship drops appear with a several second delay after the crewship has diappeared and some place in front of where the ship was traveling to. Expected behavior is for the drop to appear at the moment of destruction at the crewship location.

6. My vidar reactor used to have the bonus " +100% damage immunity duration after a Major Breach is repaired". Now no bonus is displayed at all, which is abnormal, since all mk3 reactors have an extra bonus. Expected behavior is for the bonus to be displayed and active.

Edited by mizeriq

9 hours ago, mizeriq said:

4. Shooting down crewships with the big railjack gun sometimes does not make them explode immediately, but they enter a state similar to their core being destroyed, and explode with a significant delay. Expected behavior is for them to explode almost immediately.

Not sure if it's the same bug or not but something is screwy with crewships and the big railjack gun. 

Before the recent updates the big railjack gun could 'one shot' a crewship on posit cluster (and higher in fact), it just took me three shots to do the same.... this is the very first map you encounter in railjack with rank 15-25 enemies. 

This wasn't just one ship, this was both that appeared, one took 2 hits and all that happened was it went white on the outside and carried on like it hadn't been hit.

If this is an 'intended' but stealth change (I've seen no notes about it) what is the point in having a big railjack gun, that requires charging up (which is too slow imo), when it's just quicker to slingshot over and kill a crewship from inside.   Or is the only purpose of the big railjack gun to remove the shields from the new crewship?

9 hours ago, mizeriq said:

3. Running out of boost energy deactivates the boost bonus movement speed, but does not deactivate the energy drain from the boost, i.e. it appears to still be activated and you have to manually stop it, even though the positive effect has already stopped. Expected behavior is for the boost to completely deactivate and energy to start regenerating.

Yeah this is really annoying and in all honesty it actually feels slower after this update too....

On my main PC account, I’ve run 3 or 4 Gian Point missions today, with no wreckage drops at all, and only two Outrunners per mission (usually see at least 4-6). Just did a Flexa run, not a single Outrunner spawned. Somehow got a single wreckage item, and it was a MK1, despite being in the Veil. The doors inside the Pulse Turbine would not open, and I’m on solo so it’s not a client issue, this meant I could not complete the objective. 

I usually enjoy Railjack missions, but this is rather frustrating to deal with. 

I've encountered 2 bugs and they seem to be tired to transitioning between outside and inside plus switching from operator to warframe. I either end up with a black screen when entering interior spaces which force me to use the railjack recall, which allows me to get into archwing and at least do something. The second bug has happened after trying to go back and forth several times. And the camera gets stuck on the entry portal and I can see that space and control my frame and powers. Leaving again works and I'm only able to help the mission outside of the ship. Also got to play with [DE]Rebecca which was neat.

Fj5J3kJ.jpg

7. There's no indicator for other players inside a crewship most of the time, it only shows up rarely. This results in wasted big gun shots or catapults on crewships that were being piloted by another frame, or about to be destroyed from the inside. Expected behavior is to be able see a player indicator at all times, regardless if they are in an archwing or inside a crewship.

Drops are still bugged, which is the biggest issue. Still getting mk1 in the veil, which should not be possible and mk3 drops are extremely rare, while before the last major patch you'd typically get 2-4 a mission.