Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I believe there should be a snake based warframe. The abilities can have to do with a venom or damage over time(Probably viral damage) since we literally have a dragon to a sand god, it would be very cool if this were to happen. The background can probably hzve to do with it originating on earth or something, but It'd be coooooool.

One aspect I feel has been slightly overlooked is eastern mythology and creatures, right now all you have is wukong from Chinese mythology. What about shinto spirit creatures like a kitsune? Some of it's abilities could revolve around transformation and you could give it energy type tails for stat boosts, with the leveling up of the ability increasing the number of tails from 1, to 4, and possibly finally going to a Kyubi kitsune of nine tails. Also it would be interesting to see how far the animalistic idea could be pushed, instead of running normally like most frames, what if the running style were more on all fours? Just a small idea in a pool of many...looking forward to see who wins.

我注意到Warframe中有中国元素的猴子战甲,嗯设计的非常帅气,我想看到更多中国元素的战甲模样。

仙甲(在我的现象中应该是:长发齐腰,舞袖飘飘,战甲散发着星光冒着仙气,材质普通蕴含阵法)----仙不死者逍遥自在遨游各界。藐姑射之山,有神人居焉。肌肤若冰雪,淖约若处子;不食五谷,吸风饮露;乘云气,御飞龙,而游乎四海之外;其神凝,使物不疵疠而年谷熟。含辞未吐,气若幽兰。华容婀娜,绰约多逸态,轻盈不自持。尝矜绝代色,复恃倾城姿。

佛甲(在我的现象中应该是:无发头顶一圈佛光,战甲类似袈裟材质上面有图案散发夺目的光芒)-----莲花可以代表佛的纯洁无暇佛的力量,诸法因缘生,诸法因缘灭。世间所有的缘分,莫能逃离。所有的缘分,只有一心系念,才会存在。

魔甲(在我的现象中应该是:骷髅,散发灵魂之火,战甲到处都是尖锐骨感散发鬼火,手握齐人高大剑,说起来像DOTA2中的骷髅王了)------魔代表杀人如麻,多为古代将军角色代表杀人无数,在中国古代有一个叫白起的一次战役就曾坑杀40万人,纵观白起一生杀人超过百万,被中国称为杀神。

As you know, Gladiator fights are one of the oldest forms of entertainment for wealthy people . I am sure that the Orokin would be happy to adopt this blood sport. So my idea is this:

Warframe-Gladiator, enjoying the battle. It has a "battle arousal" scale that increases its damage, speed, and defense, as well as giving it resistance to control actions. Abilities with references to Roman gladiators. For example: provoke opponents with rude gestures, catch and immobilize enemies with nets, create an arena where enemies can't use small arms, and allies get a buff on melee damage. And what a Gladiator without a "Pollice verso" - an exposed thumb that allows him to spend his excitement and execute (oneshot) any enemy, reducing the speed, damage, and defense of enemies around the victim.

What about a card deck warframe? Abilities could have some fun cardistry animations, as well as a random range of effect, or they could be something along the lines of card based magic tricks; swapping out enemies damage or weapons with weaker ones, or the reverse for allies, amplifying loot tables, etc... 

I would like a warframe with a theme in swords, I don't mean all to melee, I mean like some parts of his body are shaped like sword and she would extend them in one direction with 1 ability or sword floating around her, or to create a radial attack with other ability trough sending the swords under the floor and deploy them in every direction but with short range, and her last ability would be that she deploy his/her swords like an exalted weapon but one that she never touch, more like some than she control with her movement, and I said SHE because I see this warframe like a stylized warframe, that doesn't use her body to fight but her swords in every ability, not all the abilities have to be to attack, she also could do that the swords go around her ande protect her from damage or something related to steal health so she isn't so weak, but I would love to see something like this

i think it would be nice if there was a more futuristic and realistic feel to warframe especially in crafting so a sword takes 12hours to build thats a bit ridiuclous if you ask me in real like some swords only take around 3 hours, id mostly like it if the build times were lowered i feel like wespons should only take aroound 2-5 hours no more when it comes to warframes maybe a 12hour span because youre essentially building a person so it would make sense but we are in a highly advanced time where travel to other planets is instantaneous maybe a quest that lowers it or something maybe the i wish warframe would give all the details on a warframe on anything such as zaws or kitguns i think that you shouldnt have to go to youtube and look for the answers in a 30 min video and i feel like the whole system should be more realistic i more or less want general changes because (back on time of building things) for things like the paracesis or the war weapons you go out searching getting all the materials then to realize you cant even play with it that day because the paracesis takes alot of grinidng to get i would atleast want to be able to use it that day without using platinum

Something that gets bonuses from only using melee weapons. You could have all these presets on him that change his fighting style and technique. Each form has its own combos kinda like the stances from weapons. You can chain attacks as you go with special attacks at the end of a chain. In the end he would just be really good at unarmed since you'd want to put away your weapon and just start wailing on people 

Варфрейм: Создатель или механик. Робот или гибрид на 4 конечностях, или на реактивных двигателях (летающий) 1 умение: создает платформу мобильную (летающую) или стационарную на выбор игрока, с защитным куполом как у нулификатора (потоковая, тратит энергия от урона по куполу) 2 умение: создаёт турель на платформе с выбором типа урона (коррозия, магнит, газ,вирус или комбенированый.) 3 умение: создает мини эйдолонского гидролиста или мини сферу извлечения прибыли со всеми их способностями. 4 умение: активирует или создает на платформе генератор излучение, на выбор игрока, атакующий (адаптивный под врага) или восстанавливающий здоровье и щиты союзников на большом расстоянии. (препятствие уменьшают силу)

Warframe: the Creator or a mechanic. Robot or hybrid on 4 legs, or jet engines (flying) skill 1: creates a platform mobile (flying) or stationary on the player's choice, with a protective dome as nullificatory (stream, spending the energy from the damage to the dome) 2 skill: creates a turret on the platform with the choice of the type of damage (corrosion, magnet, gas,virus or kombinirovannyi.) Skill 3: creates a mini adolescere hydrolite or a sphere of profit with all their abilities. 4 skill: activates or creates the platform generator radiation, the choice of the player, attacker (adaptive for the enemy), or regenerating health and shields allies from a great distance. (obstacle reduce the strength)The text size exceeds the maximum

I want to offer a character, Rakshas-Lord of Blades. Wielding a whirlwind of blades of different sizes and shapes that not only RUB the body, but also grinds the souls of opponents, and absorbing them.With four arms. In the lower pair, the blades are both pinned to the torso, but join in a wild dance of blades to collect the harvest of souls. The upper pair of hands is free.

i kind of want to see a warframe with the theme of an angel of vengance, or generally angelic. a supportive warframe with offensive capabilities, possibly gaining strength the weaker you/your teammates are and that revels in the heat of combat. 

what i would love to have as an ability: you sprout firey wings from your back and summon a flaming sword, gain a lot of movement speed and the ability to fly similarly to razorwing. maybe you have a blinding aura around you to crowd-control enemies as you close the distance in order to swipe at them more safely, maybe the aura could also give a defensive buff to your teammates, underlining the frame's supportive orientation. or instead, the weapon could have life-steal that transfers to (you and) your allies similarly to the mod "Pack Leader" for your companion. it could also leave embers on a defeated enemies' corpse that your teammates or yourself can collect for various benefits

My Idea here is an Astronomy focused Warframe, born from Void or a Star, or just space dust. Having elements of it's body covered in openings with visible stars or other particles slowly moving within (Something like the End Portal, from Minecraft). As for design, it would probably be a sleek hi-tech design, but otherworldly, neither sentient, corpus, grineer or tenno. Would probably be able to create black holes with event horizons, just sayin'

A warframe made of unstable kinetic dust that absorbs, reacts to, and redirects energy. this warframe's shape is unstable, flowing between humanoid shape and a shapeless cloud of dust in order to avoid attacks. This warframe absorbs the energy of incoming attacks, becoming more unstable as it does so, before unleashing it as a devastating counter-attack. The warframe can sacrifice part of it's own mass to coat foes in it's dust, that will react in unique and spectacular ways to different elemental attacks. By shifting into it's shapeless form, this warframe can avoid detection, or flow into the armour/clothing of enemies and manipulate them like puppets, or even encase an Ally in itself, to protect them from attacks. 

As the warframe gathers energy, molten veins of light open on it's surface, and eventually even small eruptions of power might occur. 

The concept of a beast frame has been around for years. However, I have created my own interpretation of this idea, with, not just shapeshifting, but an eternal cycle of mutation and evolution that requires great sacrifice to maintain.

In a nutshell, he is frame based on the cycle of growth and decay in nature. He has evolved from the wild, and is a shapeshifter with the ability to swap between a normal warframe form and a truly beast like one. Whilst in this form, he is constantly mutating and growing armour at the expense of his health, and his abilities complement this. If the player chooses to endure this constant state of change, then they must be very active in order to make this frame as powerful as he can be.

-His first ability, beast form, grants the player an entirely new way to experience warframe, that has never been seen in game before. Quadrupedal movement that still contains Warframe's signature acrobatic qualities, but enhanced with a new type of weapon and stance, and the unrestrained potential to traverse any surface - even ceilings - with vicious speed and agility. There is no energy cost. As previously mentioned, he is constantly sacrificing health in exchange for armour at a slow rate when in this form. This is balanced by his claws and teeth, that have the innate ability to extract the life force of his enemies. His armour levels will continue to grow until he reaches his armour cap, or until he runs out of health. But, what is important to note, is that his health will not cease decaying unless he returns to his bipedal form.

-His second ability, mutate, allows him to manipulate the DNA, the very flesh-fabric that composes his enemies, and twist them with violent and uncontrollable mutations that force them to become physically impaired and deformed. When this ability is cast on another Tenno, that ally will gain lifesteal on all of their attacks, as well as enhanced powers.

-His third ability, rebirth, requires him to have sustained at least some damage. This is because it causes the layer of biomechanical armour, that has grown uncontrollably from the beast's flesh, to detonate violently. The explosive discharge of raw energy and shards of hardened carapace deal a large amount of damage in an area of effect. The more attacks sustained, and the more armour grown, the more violent the shatter will be. The freshly revealed layer of armour beneath will also grant him 50% of his max health because he has been reborn.

-His fourth ability is predator. Of course, no beast frame would be complete without the ability to unleash an inner fury. But, this isn't just some Valkyr's hysteria. Infusing himself with raw power drawn from his energy pool, the weapons he is using (not just his claws and teeth!) gain double damage as well as range. Instead of invincibility or regeneration, his beast form gains the ability to stack armour at twice the normal rate for the same health cost, and go beyond the armour cap. Once this ability ends, he cannot maintain such a godly form, and any armour above the cap will quickly burn away.

A player could utilise all of these abilities, and they would synchronise well with one another. To play very offensively in order to survive, whilst gaining vast amounts of defence as they go. Then, sacrificing that defence for more offence... and the cycle continues. Should it ever end, the player is most likely doomed to die. Will you take that risk, Tenno?

But, of course, you aren't forced to use any of this. If a player just wants to look awesome, and sprint around wildly as a beast, they can do that! Using corrupted mods, it would be entirely possible to negate the health decay, albeit at the expense of the armour generation. The player can still use their 1, 2 and even 4, as they don't fundamentally require stacked armour. Their 1 could allow for an agile playstyle, utilising their unlimited wall cling and ceiling traversal to explore warframe's open worlds and vast tilesets as a beast in the shadows. Or even, use these skills to infiltrate vaults using ninja-like stealth. Their 2 would allow the player to become a more supportive frame; buffing allies and debuffing enemies. Their 4 would still grant the damage and range buffs, but lack the armour buffs, allowing for a playstyle focused entirely on DPS that would require another, supportive Tenno's help to stay alive.

Whatever your playstyle, you could enjoy this warframe, and maybe even be encouraged to try out something new 🙂

Icaurus warframe "get too close to the sun and you might burn up"

3 categories and 1 base category (toggle between like vauban's one) 

charge energy into one category (one at a time) will increase the stat of that category 

Categories speed, strength and support

• Speed gives plus sprint and fire rate minus health

• Strength gives dmg mitigation plus size enemies aggro to you over allies range increases with energy filled into category

• Support give aoe rejuvination and energy siphon increases with input into category 

• Base no negative (spawns in this mode) depleting your category for another will put you in this state until transformation is complete 

The design says to not put in abilities but this will allow for 6+ abilities to be chosen by the community

This also allows for the player to adapt midgame without leavinggame ie chroma

I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for a while: A Midas themed warframe.
(Almost) anything it touches turns to gold for a short amount of time. This could make the warframe useful for adding armor to friends, freezing enemies, or maybe getting an increased crit chance by turning their melee weapon into gold. (Critical because it represents rarity)
Keep in mind it doesnt have to only be gold per sae, it copies the energy color.

Name: Magus

Passive: Use of operator void powers gives small energy boost

Abilities:

1.      Lightning Flash – Creates a Radial Blind (combining Excalibur’s radial blind and Mirages Disco ball) and electricity-based damage.

2.      Marked for Death – Marks enemies. Marked enemies takes increased damage from all sources. Damage taken gets converted into health/energy for Warframe

3.      Lunar pull – Casting pulls enemies in a certain radius into each other. Deals (Magnetic or void?) damage over duration.

4.      Sacrificial Altar – Cast on enemy drain’s health and shields giving them to squad. Marked enemies on death send out either damage or energy to pull single targets into the Altar.

I don't know if someone posted this already, but I'll try nonetheless.

I've been thinking about a weaponmaster Warframe that wields several, different and unique melee weapons (nikana, sword, warhammer etc.) specific to him, all of them having an unique mechanic that synergizes with each other and the Warframe's Skills.

BROODMOTHER FRAME

The Broodmother Warframe, referred to in this submission as Echidnae, would be themed around spawning creatures to support allies and harass enemies. Echidnae is named after Echidna, a monster of Greek myth who was the mother of many other Greek monsters. A large and durable Warframe, this mother of monsters would have a suite of abilities based around spawning horrors. The abilities wouldn’t all actually have to be AI controlled entities but also could be projectiles, objects, or areas of effect styled to look like a creature or swarms of creatures. The legions of beasts Echidnae creates would be varied and great in number, and in her eyes disposable with some creatures perhaps being more useful in death than they were in life.

In terms of appearance Echidnae would, be a large, bulky, spine covered Warframe around the sizes of Rhino, Hildryn, or Grendel. While not the fastest Warframe her bulk would allow her to withstand enemy attacks and continue her job of creating creatures to keep herself and her allies alive through direct support and healing, or disrupting enemies. Her appearance would be designed to frighten enemies, drawing on physical features of reptiles, arthropods, and deep-sea fish, creatures that also happen to produce large numbers of offspring. Echidnae’s armor would peel open to allow her to launch eggs or let a creature crawl directly out of the Warframe, for example a plate of armor on her back could move to allow a flying creature to leave the Warframe and deploy itself.

In summary; Echidnae, Mother of Monsters, is a tanky support frame who spawns disposable beasts to aid players and harass enemies.

Mimic frame who can be origanated from the first type of sentients.

Converted sentient like Lotus (Natah)

He/she can create spectre from it's body copying other frames enemies and use those as his/her body.

specters has no duration limit they drain energy, after you change body the main body became dormant like the tenno leaves the frame(If frames got the umbra effect on the this change with that).

Archived