Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I want clem warframe just for the lols.

My clem frame concept:

Passive: CLEM GRAKATA!!!
Ability strength scales off of total ammo used. (Every 50 bullets makes abilities have 10% more damage. The effect stacks up to 200%)

1st ability: Bullet frenzy
Weapon fire rate and reload speed increases by a certain percentage, and recoil is reduced by 75%. (Fire rate and reload speed buff percentage is based off of the passive's bullet usage counter.)

2nd ability: Spray and pray
This ability drains energy per second and increases multishot stat for each enemy killed. Buff caps out at 200 multishot. At buff cap, the energy drain per second increases.

3rd ability: Bottemless Clip
Ability drains energy per second and stops ammo from being consumed. For each enemy killed, the energy drain increases. Enemies are also more likely to drop ammo when killed.

4th ability: GRAKATA!!!
Clem pulls out his custom twin grakatas. The twin grakatas' base damage scales off the passive, which converts the total used ammo into a damage multiplier percentage which caps at 400 percent. The passive's ammo amount becomes the grakatas' total ammunition reserve. After this ability wears off, the passive is reset. If clem is killed/knocked into bleedout, the ability also resets the passive.

There has been a sore spot for the stealth warframes in the game. Although the game is about mobility, we have also had the choice of stealth, but our options were limited. So, I had come up with a warframe concept a while ago that was Phantom/Ghost themed, Named Eitherious. (Derived from Ethereal) 

Eitherious was low health/shield balanced by a reliance on stealth. He would also have a chill/frost aura attached to his abilities. Jumping to enemies, grabbing them and then pulling them back for concealed finishers that yielded energy, a passive for increased finisher damage, the ability to conceal himself inside allies/enemies to regenerate health/shield and proc an AOE cold on exit and of course an invisibility that allowed him to sprint and pass through enemies, procing cold. (Perhaps released with daggers or claws?) His 4 I was skeptical on, but it would essentially be a berserk mode that allowed free movement in all directions (Like Archwing) that yielded higher critical damage and damage resistance. 

Clown / Horror Clown base Frame

Frames with abilitys to buff enemy's like this:

Concept/Idea:

>>> Ability 1

Spoiler

\ Change Being
______Energy 25
______Status 75%
______Duration 3s
______Range 10m

\\\ to Funny
______Enemy laugh and run random
______Enemy speed -50%

\\\ to Horror
______Enemy scared and run away
______Sprint Speed +200%

>>> Ability 2 (hold for aktive)

Spoiler

_\\\ Funny
1\ Weak glue
______Energy 25
______Range per enemy 0,1m
______25/s corusive (per/enemy +5%)
______10% status (+5% per enemy)
______Sprint speed -5% (+10% per enemy (-30% max))

2\ Strong Glue
______Energy 50
______Range per enemy 1,5m
______250/s corusive (per/Enemy -25%)
______100% status (-5 per enemy)
______Sprint speed -70% (-10% per enemy (-10% min))
______Enemy weapons relode +50%

_\\\ Horror
1\ ??
______
______
2\ ??
______
______

>>> Ability 3 (Active)

Spoiler

_\ Scavenger hunt
______?? Energy per sec
______per Enemy kill
______per Player
______Range 50m

_\\\ Funny
______
______

_\\\ Horror
______add +1% & 1 health
______add +1% shield
______add +1% & 1 energy
______add +1% speed

>>> Ability 4 (½ Cooldown)

Spoiler

_\ Dream and Nightmare (10s)
______Energy 115
______Weakening 0 > 10-20
______20m Range

_\\\ Funny
______Enemy damage -50%
______Enemy health +100%
______Enemy shield +25%
______Enemy status -50% time
______Enemy size +10%

_\\\ Horror
______Enemy damage +100%
______Enemy health -50%
______Enemy shield -10%
______Enemy status +25% time
______Enemy size -10% 

I have considered time and time again an AoE frame that manifests darkness. Like creating areas of darkness that lower enemy accuracy and damage possibly a small amount of irresistible damage and buff allies(possible healing?). The catch is his other abilities only work in the areas of darkness he creates. Like conjuring shadow armor for you and your allies conjuring shadow creatures possibly interchangeable types of shadow creatures. The possibilities are endless to build off of this.

I apologize in advance for my English, there may be errors. 

Folour(?), Cursed Shield

Excalibur. The first warframe. The personification of valor, courage and strength. He was the first of the “swords”, but any sword needs a shield, right? So we thought and believed that we will succeed. Folour was supposed to be a shield, able to protect and guard, but due to a failure in its creation - he became the bearer of the curse. Curses of luck.

Cursed Shield is a support warframe. He cannot use the shield as an effective weapon, but is able to restrain the onslaught of enemies and protect allies, but because of the curse, his defense ... is unstable. Luck is the blessing and curse of Folour. It is she who decides whether he wins or in shame loses. At the moment of using the skill, <Calculation of Luck> occurs, which will determine the effects of the skill. It can be low, medium and high.

1. Field of Fortune

Folour calls his damn shield and runs forward, ramming opponents. Deals low damage and has a medium radius. When confronted with opponents causes an effect depending on the calculation of luck. Low level - reduces the damage done by the skill, slows down Folour for each enemy hit by him. Medium - Deals normal damage, stuns opponents for a short period of time, but increases the damage of opponents for the number affected by the skill. High - increased damage, knocks down opponents and knocks back. Folour will release a wave in the middle radius of itself, which heals health and restores shields to allies.

2. Unstable Protection.

Folour summons a shield to protect one ally. During the duration of the ability, Folour becomes more vulnerable to damage and redirects 50% of the damage to an ally to itself. Low - Reduces damage redirection by 25%. Reduces the duration of mobility by half, at the end of the action - the shield explodes causing damage to enemies around and stunning them for an average period of time. Medium - has standard indicators. increases damage and armor of an ally, reduces damage and armor of Folour. High - the duration of mobility is doubled, and the redirection of damage increases to 75%. Significantly increases Folour’s armor and ally damage.

3. Zeal of a Fool 

Folour provokes opponents around him in a medium radius. During this ability, he cannot attack. But all his indicators (health, shield, armor) are increasing. Low - the range radius is halved. Opponents get a bonus to speed and armor. The buff effect is weak. Medium - standard features. Enemies receive a bonus to damage, and allies to speed. High - the range radius is doubled. Allies gain significant speed buff. Opponents are fine in accuracy. Opponents killed by this ability have a chance to drop their health areas.

4. Damn

Folour releases his power and defeats all enemies with cursed power. The only skill not subject to the calculation of luck. One random buff and one debuff are applied to each affected opponent. In addition, each opponent has a (50%) chance of receiving significant impact damage. Buffs and debuffs can be weak, standard, or strong. (x1.5 / x2 / x3). Damage, armor, health, speed. Each enemy hit will be weakened and strengthened. Each enemy has a chance to leave additional ammunition at his death

The fire of fortune does not shine for all, Tenno. Especially if he is cursed.

I think I was not the only one to offer such a Warframe, but I see luck like that. Unstable and unpredictable. But if you read this, then you probably read everything that I wrote. Thank you for that. This is the first time I am writing or suggesting anything. I do not hope that my idea will be approved, but I hope that someone will like it. Thanks for attention.

Warframe Theme: Kubrow Master

Name: Tekula (Amharic for wolf)

Tekula originated from Ethiopia. Amharic is the language most spoken in Ethiopia. 

He is followed by his loyal Kubrow Lycaon. Lycaon is a slender-build kubrow with a long and narrow snout and large ears (that of an Ethiopian wolf). He can transform based off of Tekula’s form.

Sly Form- Lycaon provides increased perception via enemy radar highlighting enemies, as well as increased health and shield regeneration. Based off power strength. 

Muscular Form- Lycaon provides increased damage via random status-type buffs that change based off power duration, as well as increased armor.

BELOW IS FOR LATER SUBMISSION, BUT POSTING SO I DO NOT LOSE THE ABILITIES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ability 1: Brains/Brawn

Transforms Lycaon and Tekula from base “Sly & Cunning” form to “Muscular & Destructive” form and vice versa. 

Ability 2: Tekula’s Mercy

Toggle ability based on efficiency, range & Strength. This ability allows Tekula to absorb damage taken by allies 10/15/20% and take it himself from allies within range. Damage taken this way increases Tekula’s power strength by 10/20/30%. 

Ability 3:  Liberate/Obstruct

Liberate (Sly Form)- Removes status effects from allies within X meters, Based off range, cooldown duration

Obstruct (Muscular Form)- Inflicts X proc to enemies based off of most recent damage type dealt. Based off range, duration of proc effect.

Ability 4: Verdict/Punishment

Verdict (Sly Form)- Activating Verdict creates a debuff field around Tekula based on range. This field reduces bullet damage from enemies by 10/25/50% based on efficiency. Allies within the field also gain increased primary/secondary weapon accuracy.

Punishment (Muscular Form)- Activating Punishment creates a field around Tekula based on range. This field causes enemies within to suffer from 10/25/40% health reduction based on efficiency. Allies within the field also gain increased health and armor.

A Warframe  designed by Natah to hunt down the Tenno that back fired on her and was hunting her down. It is what made her go into hiding as the Lotus and that eventually brought the downfall of the Orokin civilization. The frame should look somewhat like a mix between a Battalyst Sentient and a Conculyst Sentient. It could’ve been found when the Tenno was hunting for the Lotus

I like the conscept of a "Dog Boy" warframe (we alread have 2 "cat girls"), but it is hard to do it well without it becoming Valkyr 2.0, and there's a lot of people asking for a Warrior Warframe like a Spartan or something (with a exalted Sword and Shield) so...

HEAR ME OUT:

WAREWOLF WARRIOR WARFRAME (thats a lot of "W")

It TRANSFORMS (similar to Equinox) in a Warrior mode and in a Beast mode 

WARRIOR has exalted Sword and shield, low healt, high shields

BEAST has exalted claws, High healt, NO SHIELDS)

Name? LYCAON

(in Greek mythology Lycaon was a king of Arcadia transformed into a Wolf as a punishment by Zeus)

My favorite character that I play in a game was Inquisitor from DFO. so....

HERESY MUST BE PURIFIED WITH FIRE

A pyromaniac(or a holy knight, you name it) with big hammers/heavy weapons sinergy/Exalted Big Axe, decently tank and her skills with a decent AoE/Single Target Nuke that evolves melee combos, not combo count, but using diferentes commands and movement to increase the damage or parring the enemies.

Warframe Theme Idea: Mobility and parkor, chaining movement, and relentless attacks.

A frame based around jumping, rolling, and generally never stopping moving.
Focused on bullet jumps and chained airborne movement, constantly landing for a half second to leap back in a different direction, and slamming and disrupting opponents before moving a moment later.

Think a space ninja that's also a ricocheting constantly shooting pinball.

EDT: Not just frenzied speed, can be potentially tactical/methodical, picking and eliminating targets, marking and disrupting, even as it never stops its movement.

Design prompts:

- Spring
- Acrobat
- Blur
- Momentum
- Relentless attacking and movement, focusing on speed over strength.
- Lithe and fast, but able to recover from damage over time, keep up the fight without pause.

Visual design prompts:

- Springs, shock absorbers.
- High-tech, LED lights and pesudo-organic metal cables.        (alternatively, low tech cogs, gears and such, accelerating as it speeds up.)
- Light armor, metal plates and possible slip-streaming.

Vague power ideas:

- parkor speed                                                                                         (gotta go fast, for the feel and fluidity)
- dmg resistance, or damage buff while airborne / based on velocity     (incentive to move and go fast)
- afterimages                                                                                           (survivability, thematic with the speed and tech)
- slams, kinetic style stuns when landing or impacting.                          (punchy moments of power for fun, also crowd control or dps)
- reload bonuses when jumping or midair                                              (To prevent breaks in the constant movement and attacks getting too long)
- designating a target to receive increased damage                               (more in the theme of precise speed, but useful for team utility and dealing with hard targets)

Minor additional/augment ideas:
- AoE shield restore for allies when it slams with some power, based on enemies hit.
- slams or blasts shed status effects from the frame and apply them to enemies hit.
- some way to recover from knockdowns and staggers fast.

Role?

-Not directly tanky, if it stands still for too long, it should die easily, but if it keeps moving fast, it should be very hard to hit, and quite durable also, likely through regeneration or damage resistance.

- Possible health regen, instant/partial reload, or triggering of shield regen upon bullet jumping, to give a constant recovery, and endurance via regeneration and repair, instead of endurance via raw tankiness.

- Could serve as a distraction for enemies, or could crowd control with slams or disruption via either impacts or some launched power/blast.

- High damage, but in a constant sustained form from weapons fire rather than burst damage. Preferably no big nukes or lazy AoE.

- Possible melee finishers or high damage, but only with slam-stuns or high-velocity attacks, more like rare special moves than sustained output, unless your very good at chaining around like a pinball.

- Moderate-high, easily recoverable shields.. possibly expended to massively amp certain attacks at the cost of vulnerability?

- Low health, moderate-high armor combo, to give average effective health, but make healing highly effective. (Think slim/lean, but hardened instead of bulky)

A beast frame that resembles a kubrow, like a werekubrow frame that maybe can have fur. He is tanky and has his unique kubrow, like khora that has her unique kavat. https://imgur.com/gallery/UjxFT82

Another suggetion would be a prismatic frame that can manipulate light and has a body that reflects a little bit of the prismatic colors. https://imgur.com/gallery/THwaNhj

His name: tempus

Tag: He controls time and space

Skills: 1st teleportation to a specifc point

2st press: a shield around him that slows projectiles and catch them, but only a specifc amount. the projectiles give aditional armor,
                           also increase energy drain.
                 hold:  the collected projectiles get bursted out.

3st press: cast the shield+the collected projectiles on to an enemy, will relate to something like mags magnatise
                 hold:   tranfers the collected projectiles as armor to other players nearby

4st Hold: fast expanding field with high drain. all enemys in this field get there time stolen.
                          with pos powerstrenght the time for the enemys get added to our time -> enemys slowed, we are very fast.
                          with neg powerstrenght the time get added to enermys -> enemys get faster, we are slower.
                 Press: shoot out a bouble (like Limbo only mutch smaller), the time in the bouble is time around+time transferd (can be neg ->
                            enermys around fast or pos -> players in the bouble are very faster).

NOTE: THE TIME ALSO EFFECTS OBJECTS IN THE BOUBLE like moba terminals
                             We can shoot out of the bouble and enemys can shoot in.
                             shooting out the bouble should cost no energy and is only posible when we have stolen_time obtained.
Note: All his skills will drain health not energy. See Theme.                

Passive skill: When he dies and has energy left, he calls his clock and use it to travels back in time and gets health back. The amount of energy he has defines the amount of health he can recover. All energy gets sucked in the clock.

Short story

He's a time traveler...

Theme:
Like in DATE ALIVE Kurumi. He has a big clock and a musket. To use the musket he needs to shoot him self. The clock consumes energy. The skill defince the bullet that get loaded in the musket. Skill 1-3 do fix dmg to health. Skill 4 can be charged up to max health. When there is no energy left you can not use your skills. so you "cant" kill your self.

Throughout this thread, I see many a person bringing up concepts similar to one another. From warlocks and summoners, to plants and slime, and even demons now and then. These are all good theme ideas. But as Tenno, we are not but mere flies compared the Sentient threat that now looms over us all. Hell, most of our enemies consider us nothing more than bugs to be squashed under their boots, especially the Grineer. Well, I think we should show them what happens when they kick the hornets nest. They shall soon see that even as mere shiny bugs, our bites still itch, our stingers still hurt, our wings still buzz, and the swarm still feasts. I propose the idea of insect theme frame, primarily based on wasps and grasshoppers, but also including elements of other invertebrates as well. I know I can't put abilities, but I do have an interesting idea for a passive. To keep with the bug theme, the frame will have a visible exoskeleton, making it extremely beefy, but very slow as a result, similar to Rhino and Frost. However as you take damage, your exoskeleton breaks apart, making you faster with each piece broken, eventually being discarded completely, but you become as fast as Loki as a result. I hope you like this theme DE, coming from a lowly bug such as I.

I think a warframe sourced from a non-humanoid creature would be an interesting step forward. Perhaps the Orokin found some kind of sentient life (not The Sentients) in the void. The existence of other strange life-forms in or linked to the void seems to be corroborated by our reliquary drives (props to whoever decided to give The Finger to the entire playerbase) and the Duviri Paradox. We already have Khora representing cats, Rhino, and Birb Prime, but it might be interesting to try a quadruped warframe to switch things up. There is a plethora of quadrupedal terrestrial animals to use for inspiration, or if you really want to go the nope route, Void Spiders. Spiders. In The Void. Big Nopes. Now add the technocyte virus and get One Big Nope to Rule Them All. (Also, depending on your final choice, please name it "doge," "spoder," or something similar in the game files just because you know you secretly want "/Lotus/Interface/Graphics/Store/NopePrimeWeapons.png" as a perpetual monument to the last decade of memery).

tl;dr:

• Warframe
  • Void (Doge/Spider/Creature) + Helminth Strain = Some New Warframe
  • May include more than 2 legs.
  • When Primed: Doge Prime, Spoder Prime, or something else? Take your pick.
  • Lore
  • The Orokin: What is this strange but intelligent non-humanoid creature we found in the void?
  •  Also The Orokin: INFECT IT WITH THE TECHNOCYTE!

Given the Grineer's experimentation with Orokin Tech, and their capabilities of using Kuva, I would prefer to see a Grineer-Esque Semi-Shapeshifter, making use of the two for Crowd Control and Survivability.

The Shapeshifter part of the Warframe can make use of arms made entirely of Morphics, used as either a highly modifiable Exalted Melee Weapon, or a returnable projectile that can be hurled at enemies. Unique to the Warframe, the Exalted Weapon can make use of three unique stances, each one based on the physical damage types in-game. The stance chosen, in addition to any elemental damage mods equipped, will also affect the damage types of abilities that make use of the Morphic Arms.

- The Impact Stance makes the Arms take on the form of a Hammer and Shield, having reduced Attack Range, but a much larger Block Angle. This stance would focus more on Defensive maneuvers and stunlocking foes.

- The Puncture Stance gives the Arms the form of dual Lances, with greatly increased range, at the cost of the ability to engage many foes at once. This stance would focus more on quickly dealing with single targets.

- The Slash Stance forms the Arms into either dual Swords or Axes, with a massive Attack Angle and Speed, costing reduced damage to Heavier Armored Opponents. This stance is focused on en masse Crowd Control.

The Kuva'd side of this Warframe would encompass utilizing Kuva to ensure survivability of themselves and their squad, by either utilizing weapon damage to heal themselves and friendlies, or to create a damage link and render their squadmates effectively immortal.

It sounds fun in concept, at least. I can most certainly go into detail, but I'll save that for if, and ONLY if, this is selected.

Archived