Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I would like to see a Warframe that can call upon a mixed breed of all of the creatures (like an armored Griffin) , that Ordis and the Lotus could detect escaping from the Void, to reach the tenno that befriended it before the collapse of the Sentient civilization. A creature that can follow along side the Tenno during (railjak/archwing) missions.

Why don't we have a Gladiator themed warframe?

I'm talking like full on Spartacus Gladiator. Tigris from the Film Gladiator but with one of those helmets that looks like bug eyes. You can make the frame bigger than Excalibur. Think of a Gladius style sword and a massive Rectangular Tower shield. A great pose would be sword in ground, shield in arm and like a prayer pose. Or a silhouette facing the arena. 

Backround could be a cruel like arena where the frame was forced to fight. You can add themes of sacrifice etc. A frame doing evil things for the elitists in the galaxy, Nef could be the one funding the whole thing too for amusement. Home world can be a slightly backwards/modest planet with things like waterwheels and old farming methods.

The style of the frame can be a mix of spacey medieval, a modern take on the gladiator. One shoulder guard, arm length gloves/bracers and a gladiator skirt thing.Two straps that make an X on the chest with Gladiator sandals and maybe a lotus symbol somewhere on the back/front. There is alot of room for design choices here. A modern space gladiator. The frame would be slightly heavy/slower but the strength would be immense. A "partner" for Hildryn. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/LaRpSWdhhNPBUkqF8

Honestly this would make for a great frame, powers can include throwing trident that pins enemies to walls, gladius and shield summon, a speed/damage boost and a giant mace wrecking ball for ultimate. Passive could be the more you swing the more damage done etc

K thanks

Super stoked to see what comes of this, haven't seen the likes of this since Nova, and she was wonderfully game-changing.

I would totally be down for a second warframe with an ice motif, for fire we have Ember and Nezha, ice only has Frost. Make her a bit more mobility and debuff focused instead of Frost's defensive style, maybe even creating false images in the ice to confuse enemies briefly.

Theme: Werewolf or Kubrow

Name: Lobos

I think a werewolf warframe (or Kubrow themed warframe) would be pretty awesome. The warframe could be based off of transforming into a werewolf or kubrow like form or even based off of how it fights with a kubrow companion (possibly multiple kubrows like a pack). Khora was done really well with how she pairs with her Kavat so I think heading in this direction would be very interesting with the werewolf/kubrow theme.

I think that there should be a warframe whose visual design is based around kuva. It's ability pool would be based around a concept called mark. The warframe's abilities would apply mark to enemies, a effect that lasts for 10 seconds. When a enemy with mark dies the warframe will get a ability point. These ability points are required for this frame to activate most of their abilities. Lore wise, I think the warframe should be a prototype stolen from the Grineer. Seeing as the frame is of Grineer design, I believe that its abilities should be very straightforward and simple. Not all these ideas need to stay in the final design, but I think this would be a very cool warframe. Thank you for your consideration

I see that there are many warframes in the game with one element as the theme. I wonder why we can't make a warframe with the theme of "explosion". It will attack the enemy with explosive damage and cool skills. He may be able to turn himself into a mobile bomb and blast at the most critical moment by reducing his blood volume.(I translated this passage into English, because my English is not good, but I like this game very much)

1 minute ago, XSulidiusX said:

Theme: Werewolf or Kubrow

Name: Lobos

I think a werewolf warframe (or Kubrow themed warframe) would be pretty awesome. The warframe could be based off of transforming into a werewolf or kubrow like form or even based off of how it fights with a kubrow companion (possibly multiple kubrows like a pack). Khora was done really well with how she pairs with her Kavat so I think heading in this direction would be very interesting with the werewolf/kubrow theme.

I would be down for a werewolf frame because it could get a new set of abilities when it's in the beast form and possibly have some abilities that has to do with the kubrow

A celestial or angelic Warframe.

Maybe the Warframe could be called something like "archangel", "archon" or something else.

I'd say overall the frame would be a great support/damage frame with potential to help allies with buffs or punish enemies like an upholder of law.

A passive that involves a form of flight or abilities that involve flying around your team like hyldrin and being able to fight at the same time like an exalted weapon with flight ingrained would be good. Another ability with a damage absorb and release would also be nice with the punishment theme as though the angel punished enemies for their "transgression"

Mimic an Elite Assassin geared towards blending in and using "It's" abilities to fool and dispatch the enemies. A Relic of the Old War long forgotten and left in Cryostasis until Ordis hear's chatter among the stars..

Mimic will use the appearance of "It's" foes to "blend in" for X seconds negating agro unless an enemy touches Mimic.

Mimic can also copy weapons of various enemies to use for X seconds ( weapons will not add to MR exp copied in this manner and Remain modless )

Mimic can also take shape of or form of other warframes for a maximun time limit of 40 seconds abilities granted by this is random and limited to 1 ability of "Mimic'd' Warframe.

Mimic can sense the unseen making it hard for the enemies to elude this Assassin. Is Mimic a Friend or a Foe? The lost relics....The message from the stars... an Assisin in Stasis... Forgotten or Imprisoned??

Nucleus: The infestation evolved.

Myconians, keepers of the ravenous infestation, through their efforts they have become immune to its effects and in turn awoke the dormant Nidus from its hive. 

The stirring of the nest gave way to something else, a more aggressive, untamed, and feral strain. One which has the potential to end entire planets and that can reach to any part of the galaxy it inhabits.

Koinobiant in nature it released a swarm that consumes all in its path, killing its hosts and repurposing their bodies for the hive.

From each step it took the ground itself became entangled in the sinew and flesh that pours from it. Creating the breeding ground necessary to grow its strength and consume more unfortunate hosts. 

Each new host it consumed would heal the strain of any defects and spread itself through bursts of spores and puss filled masses to all those near its epicenter. 

Once its environment was consumed all those it once infected spawned from the growths created in its wake and became perversions of what they once were. Adding to the vitality and strength of the spreading plague.

This strain of the virus has been known to the Myconians only by its simplest form, from which any unfortunate planet will be consumed whole by a single cell that corrupts its environment exponentially. Once released from its containment nothing can restrain its virulence or tenacity.

This is known as the Nucleus strain.

for example a warframe that has its own weapons.
may have normal weapons but also with skill weapons.

outlook. normal warframe structure. with a long coat and a hood.

skills 1. pistol with shields.

skills 2. rifle

skills 3. sniper rifle

skills 4. artillery

right hand turns into an arterarine cannon And the sea does not move

An infested-themed warframe, partially mutated by the infestation with the ability to mold and transform the frame into different types of infested creatures. Perhaps add different augments which change the form the frame transforms into and choose between being tanky/mobile or offensive. 

A heavy armor themed frame? I'd imagine in the old war the Sentients had some big mamajama's (either in actual bulk or in just raw threat level) that would need the use of some real heavy firepower.

It could be an Exalted frame where it anchors down and just starts letting loose with a large number of guns (think asura's wrath's shooting segments), or maybe just to fire one really huge one once that'd make Vaubans Ion cannon blush.

I would love to see an warframe that actually got capture/controlled by the orokin in the old war.

You know the golden antenna thingy attached on grineer head? Yes, that kind of control. Oh yeah, so this frame starts with prime design.

Soaking in void energy for too long, whatever his original abilities are now gone. As his original tenno was not put into sleep like player, maybe their void energy got even stronger?

Abilities themes can play around void, a pure enegy warframe.

Then his prime version can be the pre-old war original frame that wasn't controlled by orokin, no shiny parts, but with his original abilities.

Okay throwing my hat in the ring here (and I apologize if this was already posted, but as of right now, 152 page is a lot to go through) how about (keeping in line with Wukong and Nezha) a Kyubi Warframe (and no not as in Naruto, I mean the legit legend) that can use abilities such as ethereal/spiritual fire, shape-shifting (an interesting idea for stealth), and possibly switching to a bestial form or heck even other aspects based on the slyness/wit associated with foxes in general.

Archived