Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

A demon-like warframe with flame like attributes but is entirely an offensive support frame(Boost damage to others and self with offensive abilities) that will boast the highest health in all of Warframe. For having such an extreme amount of health (Much much higher than Inaros) he won't have any armor or shields, basically a go in and devastate all before the enemies get a shot on you and you go bye bye.

A tech/technopath warframe. Can hack into security control modules to turn different security protocols against the enemy. Once one control panel has been accessed, it can be used to travel to any other previously accessed control panel on the map. Maybe ult could be some sort of EMP blast. 

On 6/3/2020 at 16:53, [DE]Helen said:

Creato dalla comunità-Warframe-Header-alt-blue.jpg

Chiediamo alla comunità di Warframe di creare il prossimo Warframe! Puoi rimanere aggiornato sulle fasi di progettazione nel thread Warframe ufficiale progettato dalla community .

Il tema è alla base del design di ogni Warframe. Nel corso degli anni, abbiamo visto innumerevoli idee fantastiche nel subforum di Fan Concepts e su Internet. Quella creatività è ciò di cui abbiamo bisogno per dare vita a questo Warframe! Condividi con noi un tema Warframe che vorresti vedere ispirare il prossimo design.

Come inviare:

In questo thread, condividi una descrizione di un tema Warframe che vorresti vedere nel gioco!

Non stiamo prendendo in considerazione le abilità durante questa fase di progettazione. Innanzitutto, si tratta di un tema forte! Espandi la tua idea e rendila la migliore possibile.

Linee guida:

• Una presentazione per giocatore.
  • Il tema non può essere modificato dopo l'invio. Puoi modificare il tuo post per apportare piccole modifiche come correggere errori di battitura. "Motivo della modifica" verrà esaminato.
  • Se ci sono invii di temi duplicati, verrà preso in considerazione solo quello che è stato pubblicato per la prima volta: lo guarderemo!
  • L'idea del tema deve essere originale. Il tuo invio può provenire da un post che hai fatto altrove purché sia tuo!
  • Dettagli come storie secondarie potrebbero essere modificati dal Dev Team secondo necessità per garantire coerenza con il design generale di Warframe.
  • La concept art può essere inclusa negli invii, ma non verrà considerata nel progetto finale o durante la selezione del tema finale.
  • Non riservare punti in questa discussione.
  • Pubblica solo invii in questa discussione.
  • Le candidature che non seguono queste linee guida non saranno prese in considerazione.
  • L'invio scelto diventa proprietà di Digital Extremes.

Comprendiamo che non possiamo evitare invii duplicati di temi di Warframe, quindi fai del tuo meglio per inviare un tema che deve ancora essere presentato, e faremo del nostro meglio quando lo smisteremo per garantire che ci sia una buona opportunità per tutti!

Selezione del tema finale:

La richiesta di invio si chiuderà giovedì 19 marzo alle 13:00 ET.

Dopo aver esaminato tutti gli invii di temi, il team di Warframe sceglierà una Top 10 da presentare al Design Council!

Il Design Council voterà quindi per determinare il tema vincente di Warframe. La votazione del Design Council inizierà venerdì 20 marzo alle 13:00 ET e durerà fino a giovedì 26 marzo alle 13:00 ET.

Dopo che il tema è stato scelto:

L'artista della comunità, Eornheit creerà il design ufficiale di Warframe basato sul tema scelto! Una volta completato il design, faremo nuovamente una chiamata aperta alla community per progettare le abilità di Warframe. Segui ogni fase qui !

Il nome e il design finale di Warframe creato dalla comunità verranno svelati sabato 11 luglio durante il Live Stream di TennoCon 2020!

TUTTI I GIOCATORI DI OGNI PIATTAFORMA POSSONO PARTECIPARE

Sentiamo le tue idee su Warframe, Tenno!

Un frame che gestisceil mondo vegetale tipo un abilità sarebbe essere un albero che fa guarire gli alleati 

I saw this the other day and I love it! This idea is from "Skyward_Knight" and I really Will love to see this warframe on game.

"Appearance - Gaea is a female frame with vines, flowers, and leaves incorporated into her design. Her helmet would have a single flower on it, and some form of small antlers on the sides. Her main color scheme would be white and green with purple accents. One arm would have a vine loosely wrapped around it, ending just below the wrist. The other arm would have some kind of armor made of leaves. 

Main Role: Support

Stats:

Health - 100 unranked, 250 maxed.

Shields - 100 unranked, 250 maxed.

Energy - 175 unranked, 275 maxed.

Armor - 100 unranked, 150 maxed.

Abilities:

Passive - Reclamation: Gaea cleanses those she has killed, taking their essence and granting her 1 stack of Reclamation and sprouting a patch of flowers around her. She can hold up to 80 stacks of Reclamation. 

Overgrowth (Str/Dur): Gaea uses up to 10 stacks of Reclamation, empowering both herself and nearby allies, granting % Armor and Damage buffs for 20-30 seconds. This ability is based on how many stacks were used and power strength.

Underbrush (Dur): Gaea spawns a patch of tall grass, ensnaring enemies who walk on it. Killing an enemy caught in Underbrush grants an extra stack of Reclamation. Power Range makes the patch of grass larger. 

Synthesis (Str): Gaea uses the power of nature around her, consuming up to 5 stacks of Reclamation to heal herself and nearby allies. This ability is enhanced if Gaea is standing in a patch of Underbrush.

Forestation (Str) / Symbiosis (Str/Dur): Target enemy; Consuming half of her Reclamation stacks, Gaea hurls a vine at the target, impaling them and dealing damage based on how many stacks are used. If the target is snared in Underbrush, the vine will split, spreading to nearby enemies (Rng). The vine will continue to branch until 15 enemies have been hit. For each enemy killed with Forestation, 3 stacks of Reclamation are added. 

Target ally; Using a vine, Gaea links herself to an ally, granting both her and the linked ally % armor and a damage link. Enemies killed by either one grant 1 stack of Reclamation. If Gaea or her linked ally go down, half of her stacks are consumed and they are revived with up to 75% of their max health based on how many stacks were used. 

(Str) - Power Strength

(Dur) - Power Duration

(Rng) - Power Range

I hope this looks good! I had a lot of fun coming up with some of these."

I would like to pitch the idea for a Basilisk themed Warframe. There are multiple interpretations of how such a creature looks, but the common theme is its venom, serpentine features, and deadly glare. I think these thematics could make an interesting addition to the Warframe universe. Basilisks are also sometimes referred to as "kings" so melding a royal visage with the cunning of a snake would be an interesting twist.

A Raging gorilla frame.

Strong melee oriented frame.

"The beast is difficult to control, tenno"

At random moments when a melee grineer or corpus attacks the gorilla

The gorilla will grab the enemy and throw em at nearest enemy shooting the gorilla.

-And that's just the passive.

(Yes I know we have wukong, but that's a just monkey with a destruction stick)

The fourth ability is AoE, Crushing, thumping, "auto leaping" attacks.

A Junk hording/Blacksmith warframe, who collects resources, ammo, anything that can be picked up and use it as armor and uses collected resources for his four abilities. They would look like as if they weren't finished and was thrown away deemed a failure until someone maybe a tenno came across it and they could see it fit to his brethren.

If possible their name would be scrapper

Nanotech based frame that can shape shift to a degree (think carnage) and/or deploy nano bots to affect the environment/enemies/or warframe. The frame can either cycle through ranged and melee weapons by generating their own version of each. If weapons are pre-equipped, frame can use nanobots to alter effects or stats. Maybe even lock out weapons and force use of warframe nanotech weapons generated by the frame. Lots of interesting possibilities.

Weapon based variant idea may be:

Skill 1 may cycle through nano tech primary weapon variants (assault rifle, shotgun, sniper, etc)

Skill 2 may cycle through nano tech secondary weapon variants

Skill 3 may cycle through melee weapon variants

Skill 4 may deploy aoe nanotech effect of some sort. (Boost your armor or grant damage reduction, think gara from naruto. Or disrupt enemies somehow, etc)

Or you can:

Skill 1 may deploy nano tech to disrupt shields

Skill 2 may deploy nano tech to corrode armor

Skill 3 may deploy nano tech to buff your own armor or damage mitigation 

Skill 4 may deploy nanotech aoe damage of some sort

This frame platform in general is open to many possibilities based on the nanotech idea. Very cool design/art possibilities too. Personally i love the shape shifting idea to generate your own weaponry.

Spartan type Warframe

A warframe filled with rage and strong battle sense.

prides himself on leadership in battle with the will to fight even when the odds are not in his favor. 

spear and shield exalted weapons

abilities include: throwing spears with different effects 

Six Grineer soldiers stand in a dimly lit cavern, guarding a cache of valuable supplies. All is quiet, yet they shuffle nervously, clutching their weapons and scanning the tunnels for any signs of activity. They are keenly aware that this guard detail assignment might as well be an execution order. The contents of the crate they are guarding are privileged information well above their rank, precisely the kind of thing that attracts the Tenno dogs and their accursed warframes. Very few of their comrades have ever survived an encounter with these demons of steel, and the stories shared by those survivors have given them all a healthy fear of the Tenno.

As if summoned by the thoughts of the soldiers, a shadowy figure bursts into the room, armor clad from head to toe and moving with unthinkable speed. The soldiers do their best to train their weapons on the warframe but it moves too quickly, traversing the cavern with a series of masterfully executed back flips. There is a brief pause as the demon reaches the back of the cavern and crouches, attaching to the wall as if the laws of gravity somehow don't apply to it. As it springs forth from its seemingly impossible perch, suddenly there are six of them! Each of the guards is simultaneously and brutally dispatched by a flash of steel as the warframes descend on them. It ends as quickly as it started. Just seconds later the agonized screams have abated and all that remains in the room is silence, gore and once again a single warframe, already at work deftly bypassing the electronic lock on the supply cache. It leaps away into the darkness, leaving nothing and no one behind.

I realize we're not discussing abilities at this point, but it's hard to establish the theme I have in mind without at least providing some general idea as to how it might translate into gameplay. The various “parkour” traversal methods in the game do a great deal for giving Warframe its unique feel. With a few notable exceptions, Frost bubbles, etc. the game does a good job of keeping the player engaged in the movement system by punishing players for standing still. The idea with this frame is to reward players for skillful, fluid movement utilizing all the unique traversal capabilities available. So you could call this theme idea “the acrobat” perhaps. I'm thinking along the lines of a passive ability with a counter that increases as players utilize bullet jumps, wall latches, aim glides, back flips, etc. and decreases as players stand still or run across the ground. Offensive abilities would be single target in nature, but if you pop an ability with stacks on the counter, the ability is executed on multiple targets by creating copies of the warframe. Wall run and bullet jump your way down a corridor, and when you reach a room full of enemies, pop the “crazy flipped out ninja decapitation” ability and 12 copies of your warframe split out and perform a melee finisher on 12 different targets. Stand still or run the ground too long and watch your counter dwindle to zero. Now you're in trouble if you come across a big group of enemies and you have a kit full of single target abilities. Maybe the counter could be weighted toward greater rewards for stuff like wall latches and back flips that people tend to use less, and go up slower for things like bullet jumps, slides and aim glides that get used all the time, to encourage more innovative use of the parkour abilities. The quest to acquire the frame itself could employ some tricky traversals requiring some mastery of the parkour system, vis a vis players need to prove themselves “worthy” of operating the 'frame.

Name LYCAN !!  A Shapeshifting Warframe !!!!  I was researching Shapeshifting and found this descriptionon a Wiki !!!  Again this this is not my description but it was much better than the one i had made so i used it..  The user can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping themselves potentially down to their genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance their own body for combat, either by turning into animals, humanoids, monsters, etc. or by making the body stronger.

User with particularly flexible abilities can manipulate their form at will, combining abilities, traits, etc, even being able to form limbs into weapons and reforming after being blown apart by explosives. The user is able to utilize shapeshifting with their physical combat, changing their form for attack, defense, movement and distraction, forming weaponry from their bodies, 

En 6/3/2020 a las 16:43, Afterlord dijo:

I was looking for this one in the forums, thanks! Hopefully demonstar is still around in here.

And while I'm at it I'd also like to see this other one ingame someday, specially because Liger Inuzuka was involved.

I've always like pretty much everything related to form changing (ie. Equinox; Elise and Nidalee from League of Legends come to mind). Even more so if the changing makes it get a new set of skills.

We need a female water based frame the theme should be shui gui and her look should involve water spirit snake vibes  (water ghost) google it (a spirit who has died from drowning )she should also be found through questing in difrent activities  find a peace fishing in the plains another one in the fortuna labs hide another in gas city and the bp on earth  she was the wife of one of valas subjects he tryed turning her in to a warframe after she had pased from a drowning accident  that was really  an assasination but she remebered and  rebelled  so valas had her husband killed and her body now a warframe dismantled and scatered so her body couldn't be put back together because it has a spirit with a consciousness similar to excalibur umbra actually she should also be an umbra, her 4 should be an exhaulted  pair of liquid swords that deal corosive damage(called vengeful wrath)her 3 should be (BodySnatch) where she jumps in the body of an enemy shes killed if she is alredy controlling  another enemy  with her 2 this is where the theme makes the most sense  ,her 2  should be (Inundate )it sends out a constant  stream of water that stuns and  causes corisive damage to  an enemy while held  )and if the enemy dies give  control of the dead enemy for a short period of time jumping inside the enemy and taking over their body make her 1 (lightning bottle)(  just a nod to the term catching lightning in a bottle which will make her and team mates a water shield that absorbs all in coming status damage  for 3 seconds up to 6 seconds with mods  and turns all frames in to walking aoe bombs  when they are hit by an enemy after the timer runs out for another 3 up to 5  seconds, and her passive should be a proprietary 5 percent corosive projection  at all times that can be stacked with what ever the new corrosive projection is 

A theme about copying other allies warframe abilities.

Let me explain, You can pick randomly one of the power about warframes with you if you play with other players. But only keeping the same "slot" of a capacity. (for exemple, playing on PS4, you can only copy a skill on R1+square on your own R1+square, a capacity R1+cross only on a R1+cross...). And if you are playing alone, taking randomly a capacity of all other Warframes in the game (always keeping in mind that you can't have two capacities R1+square, but only one of each R1+square, R1+cross, R1+circle and R1+triangle).

A warframe that carries a large shield (or project it from their arm) as its core gameplay.

Like those riot shield Grineers but on steroids Warframe muscle. Blocking projectiles while wielding gun, shield bashing etc.

I made this along time ago but.... 

They soon realized that all the limbs were traveling to the exact same place, but no one knew where…? Later, when they had all found their destination, burrowed in the ground and dug up a [shattered mirror]...? Soon, the limbs were all finished digging and revealed a Warframe crushed and dismembered. Then the infested climbed all over the corpse, and started healing and reattaching, repairing the body. Finally, the body was done healing, and a finger twitched. Korvidian, a hero centuries ago, has returned now to bring the system and extinguish any chaos that starts.

Codex Entry: With a deadly sixth sense, Korvidian informs the Tenno with an enemy sensing-eye and a conscience-sundering flail

A Fortress themed warframe.

Focused around Armor and Armor buffs/debuffs. Like a fortress this slow moving Warframe would be able to take quite the beating before falling. With abilities to complement.

For example: Fortress of stone - Drastically reducing the Warframe's speed for a short period whilst bullets ricochet off their skin.

Carrying with them their signature melee weapon, a giant shield.

Hello, When I've seen this article I couldn't resist myself from sharing my idea for a new warframe.

My idea is a warframe that turn into a beast.

Let me explain, his abilities will let him stack rage until he becomes a beast with different abilities(passive) , after 90 seconds, the warframe will return normal.

Ability 1: On normal mode it will be a projectile that once it hits an enemy, the warframe will get bonus movement speed towards the victim, attacking the victim will stack rage. On beast mode, it will be a targeted close-ranged ability that deals massive damage and executes the target if it's below 20% hp, heals the warframe, this ability, of course, will not affect the execute on large units or bosses.

Ability 2: On normal mode, the warframe will set a trap for an enemy, the trapped enemy will transfer rage for the warframe and will be revealed for a short time until he gets killed or breaks out, attacking the trapped enemy will also stack rage. On beast mode, the warframe will roar and deal damage on a massive range, this ability will also slow the enemies it hits.

Ability 3: On normal mode he leaps into the air very high and deals damage on landing, the abilty will stack rage as well. On beast mode the warframe will go savage for a short time and will deal bonus damge with bonus speed, the ability also pauses the beast duration time.

Ability 4: This ability will only be available on beast mode. The ability is an AOE knockup with a massive range that deals a large amount of damage.

Unfortunately, I dont have an image of the warframe, my only request for his design is to give him a wild look.

That was my idea for a new warframe, hope you'd like it.

Archived