Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I have always wanted to see a warframe based on the animals of the Plains and Fortuna. Someone that is a hunter based warframe with stealth and maybe have some of the abilities the animals have like borough into the ground to stalk enemies. They could have animal skins as armor or something along those lines.  

Shadow + Blacksmith Themed Warframe:
-uses an "element" not explored by any Warframes yet
-has a role not explored by any Warframes yet (a blacksmith)
-has the unique ability to make weapons for him and his allies to use in missions!
Erebos_Reference_Final.png

Passive:
Enemies that die within Erebos' Affinity Range have a 50% chance to yield a SHADOW. Shadows can be collected by Erebos by holding down the INTERACT key, which will cause Erebos to summon his anvil and mallet, drawing in all shadows within 10m and forging them into SHADOW INGOTS. Collection time is 1 second. Erebos also gains bonus Damage Reduction while he has more Shadow Ingots. At 5, he gains 25%. AT 15, 50%. And lastly, 75% at 25. Erebos can store up to 30 Shadow Ingots at once. Erebos' collected Shadow Ingots is displayed above his ability bar like so:
unknown.png

Dark_Bolt.png

Tenebris_Anvil.png

Shadeport.png

Dark_Forge.png

Original Main thread with more details and info here:

Theme: Orokin Warframe Prototype from the Old War — an alien weapon.

I feel like “Warframe” was always reminiscent of one of my favorite stories, “The Guyver.” I would absolutely love to see a Warframe really embody the alien weapon that becomes a space ninja battling an alien army. 😎 

Honestly I'd say a werewolf theme, form shifting into say, a were-kubrow/kavat or something of the sort, innate health regen as well as mainly a focus in melee combat. Could probably have some form of self buff such as damage reduction/damage increase, and their form swap would be activatable after biting/feasting on enemies, the more you bite/feast could power a rage meter which acts as the duration of your form swap! Also, feasting/biting enemies while in your were-form could restore HP and extend the rage meter for duration!

There's this idea I had a while ago, was even doodling some designs and such.

Themes: Riot Response, Dual Drones, Exalted Archgun

The Warden, a riot response inspired frame, with abilities based around keeping himself and allies alive, while dealing aoe damage to groups of enemies. Not sure if it is proper to put here, but I imagined a large framed WF, kinda like Atlas, but with more angles and organic riot armour like areas on his legs, arms and chest. Central to his kit would be two drones that would consist on his abilities, things like protecting allies or you, or causing them to get marked. With the central part being his 4, where the drones combine into an exalted archgun, with my idea for it being two fire modes that can be changed, one firing a continuous beam that deals high damage, and the other a line of energy with high status chance.
A Wip for the background could be that he was a warden for a orokin prison/labour camp, where they used him to quash rebellions and keep the order, until the tenno could not abide to it anymore and turned on them, causing an uprising and the shutdown of the camp. 

A snake Like/type Warframe Whit Petrifaction Skill And A snake Tail In Place Of Legs 

Most of The Chineese Zodiac Animals Are Already In Warframe! 

So Wy Not =)

Monkey=wukong <<< My Zodiac i Play Him All the time Now XD

Ox=Oberon 

Tiger=Valkyr << Maby A cat skin over here

Dog=Inaros 

Dragon=Chroma

Rooster=Zephyr

Pig=N/A

Rat=N/A

Rabbit=N/A

Horse=N/A

Goat=N/A 

Snake=N/A <<< Would Be Cool

Friendly Greetings Mark 

OH and Ty you Ordis For The Seventh Anniversary Items I like Them =)

https://ibb.co/J5x5zHp this is my idea can used as skin of harrow or nekros also can make a Warframe called solidoom 

Abilitys 

1- fire from hell increase damage himself 

2 black clouds make enemys  confuse and blind for short time

3- obdark stolen energy from the enemy and get it to himself 

4 Sword of darkness he use a unike sword to kill enemys by using energy to

I've had this idea in my mind for a while, especially after seeing Khora and her whole design.

What I was thinking of was a beast focused frame, but instead of having a companion, the frame would be able to shift and change itself into a beast like form, likely with increased strength, a melee only sort of setup during that state, and increased speed.  I had it in mind where the frame would be more animalistic in design and attack style, having an ability maybe like a howl attack that blasts out a soundwave from the howl. Maybe even another ability to summon a pack of either wild kubrows (strengthened a lot, obviously), or a new form of creatures to their side to help attack. 

The idea of a frame that can sort of shift forms has always appealed to me, and I really hope to see it one day.

Medieval Knight warframe. Specifically oriented towards either sword and shield or large two handed weapons. Though warframe is all about the space ninja, we've got frames that are very non-linear in theme: see Mesa. Including a frame with a European martial influence is not out of place. It will also allow for fashion fashionframe in a direction that's currently unavailable but likely to be very popular. The paladin, the heroic knight, those are difficult to achieve with our current frames. The European medieval era is a popular style, and having a frame, including associated weapons such as a large broadsword similar to Galatine, and potentially an exalted  shield or sword and shield combo, with increased or modified blocking aspects such as a counter attack or riposte mechanic, will make the available range of gameplay more expansive. 

An idea I've thought would be nice is a Weather warframe. We have elemental frames in Chroma, Volt, Ember, Frost, et cetera, and air-based frames like Banshee, Zephyr and Baruuk (barry's a stretch, but he's basically just the master of vibrations, and vibrations of airwaves are sound, and... yeah, that's irrelevant), but no actual /weather/. So, i propose that we have Cirrus, the Weather warframe. Name could be literally any cloud formation. Nimbus, Cirrus, Thunderhead, whatever. 

Proposed Passive: using abilities in combination with eachother will make the corresponding tier 2 element. Simple enough, but it'd also add another facet of usefulness to give friendly tenno resistance to that/those elements for a short spell.

Proposed Ability 1: Thunderclap

It's just a remote lightning bolt. Similar to Vauban's orbital photon strike, except without casting time or the ability to fly by spamming it. Maybe it'd have an aoE on the ground around the impact.

Proposed ability 2: Acid Rain

Self-explanatory, it'd be a cloud of caustic liquid that could follow hostile targets if casted on them, stay stationary or cast on yourself or friendlies by holding. 

Proposed ability 3: Snow Drift

A wall of ice pushes enemies back, holding them in place and making the ground slippery. Possible augment to give tenno armor as it passes through? Though that is basically exactly what that one Frost augment is.

Proposed ability 4: p r a i s e  t h e  s u n

Experimental name because I'm no meteorologist, but the idea is that Nimbus would just yeet a portable sun at a target akin to Wii Fit Trainer's side-special in Smash Ultimate. It could deal radial damage and stun enemies, allowing for diverse build types to suit your needs. 

I personally value varied build styles to make a warframe shine, which is ironic since my main is Baruuk and he really only has either lots of duration (i don't see why) or minimum duration (spam lull for maximum restraint drain), but i still like to see a frame exceed the norm of "yeah, this one's really only useful for defense or interception and that's about it".

Additionally/optionally, it'd be awesome if the abilities would have the schtick of "hold to cast in cojunction with another ability", so you could give the abilities interactions with eachother immediately after casting, or give them completely different effects for each combination. 

Personally, while i love my own idea, i nominate a concept i saw in a video of Rahetalius' community frame concept reviews for a beast-themed Warframe. Sorry to the author for not commiting their alias to memory. It looked dope and could provide the fun mobility of Grendel, except without the Katamari jank and with more Beowulf flair.

I would like to see a gas themed warframe. One with the ability to create or become a toxic gas to choke out enemies or obscure their vision. 

Also I think it would he super if that gas was flammable. For example, the warframe could vaporize into a gaseous form, lay down a finite trail of gas in a period of time and then use a heat weapon to detonate the lingering fumes. 

I also think the super creative people on the creative team could do wonders with a gas mask themed warframe. 

Calling for Tengu : The Bird-master!!    🐦

So, I'm a very big bird lover (I've got two green cheeks conures and a cockatiel) and I loved the carrier para skin.. but why stop there?? 😄

So, picture this, a Warframe who is in control of the sky's through the birds who roam them. He is the leader of his flock and not afraid to 'murder' the baddies (hehe). He could have passive ability that, when activated, has birds come to / around him and defend him from enemies. He could have a larger bird under him in similar ways to how Khora does but you could cycle stances for the bird. between a defender birb, an attacker birb, or a gatherer birb (another farm frame would be nice lol) 

All in all, I would love to see something like this hit the game 😄

Bird Deal With It GIF by moodman

This is my new warframe idea:

Passive

After entering in the portal you gain X dmg for X seconds

1 Ability

Create a portal that takes you to the opposite position of the wall for X seconds

2 Ability

Cycle ability:

1) Create a portal with a chosen entrance and a chosen exit for X seconds

2) Create a portal that increases movement speed for X seconds

3) Create a portal that makes you invisible for X seconds

3 Ability

For X seconds, every kill restore % energy and shields.

4 Ability

Create a zone that slows all enemies inside, makes % dmg per second and doubles the drop chance

It's a far-fetched idea, but how about a "Gun-Frame"?

No, not Mesa or her Prime variant, who is a gunslinger, but a frame which entire look and appears are based off of being like a walking, humanoid firearm. A walking cannon, a walking mech of a gun or even a "gunhead" if need be. Something akin to, well... this relatively known image here: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/099/826/306.png

As mentioned, a far-fetched idea. But something that is curious to be seen.

Archived