Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I had an idea for a warframe based off of a king, with the look of a lion-armored knight. The idea is he is the opposite of a solo frame; all his abilities work to buff allies but don't work on himself. But since these dont work on himself, he should have very high health, very high armor, ok shields, but the lowest speed compared to the other frames. This would be to emulate the king aspect of him as a commander and inspiring presence, and the lion aspect where his allies would do most of the fighting.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Lemmykins said:

I had an idea for a warframe based off of a king, with the look of a lion-armored knight. The idea is he is the opposite of a solo frame; all his abilities work to buff allies but don't work on himself. But since these dont work on himself, he should have very high health, very high armor, ok shields, but the lowest speed compared to the other frames. This would be to emulate the king aspect of him as a commander and inspiring presence, and the lion aspect where his allies would do most of the fighting.

An interesting concept would be to have two "paths" kind of like equinox. Where the second path is the sort of "Midas" path, it is an only solo frame that actually detracts from having allies.

I hesitate to post this because it’s more than a theme, but I’ve been tinkering on a sort of Angelic/holy judgement idea just for giggles. (And angels don’t have anything really so design liberties are able to be taken)

I named it Lordship, like after a rank of angel in Judeo-Christian stuff. Gave it the Passive of being able to throw all melee weapons. Also can equip it as an Archwing because why not, it’s an angel of judgement and we need more Archwings.

It’s first ability I simply named “Doom” and it was simply a projectile attack. Lots of little plink damage that terrify and don’t care what damage type they are. In Archwing mode they lose the terrify and gain a small bit of homing.

“Wise eye” is your basic team wide buff via enemy marking. Its also how Archwing form is supposed to lose target locks, but the frame would lose the buff.

“Sanctum” was completely different between ground and Archwing. On ground it would summon a ‘stellar fragment’ with its own health bar. In an area around the fragment allies would be healed. Archwing turns it into a by ally damage absorb kinda like Nezha’s Warding Halo.

”Cruel Judgement” is the ultimate and the only one I fleshed out an augment for. Basically leap up, take aim and rocket down to make an explosion but You’re stunned after it for a brief second. In Archwing it was more of a “I’m a firing my laser” thing but if it hit indestructible stuff it would do the explosion.

The augment was “Ruinous Calamity” and basically it let you shoot three times, with each shot taking a drop in power.

I would like to see a Native American Warrior. Something with a Mohawk and has a little bit of a cyber punk look. It can gain buffs from duel wielding tomahawk weapons and can throw an elemental wind blade like Excalibur. His blades are jagged and have a rip and tear effect that can sink deep into his opponents and take arms legs and any other extremities off. Has an extra ability that makes him light on his feet and can multi dash in mid jump which causes bleed effect to those caught in the wake. It’s ultimate ability is transform into a were-kuvat.

His lore could be based on the fact he’s an outsider and not just from the normal opposites of the Tenno but from the Tenno themselves. He’s one of them but mutated and most of the Warframes are nervous to be around due to his transformation. All except Nidus who feels a kindship towards him. He’s a WARFRAME that doesn’t belong but is needed. He’s sought after by those who would use his mutation to further pervert the systems. 

I think I’d really like a sort of acrobat/gymnast Warframe, maybe with an extra jump as their passive, who does cool things with all the innate parkour present in the game! We’re all cool space ninjas bullet jumping and twirling and sticking to walls and sliding and diving and dodging, let someone take it to the next level for those of us that never want to touch the ground or something, ha!

I would really like to see a proper plant based Warframe. Think something in-between Ben 10's 'Wildvine', Marvel's 'Groot', and if you've seen the first episode of Love, Death, and Robots, then like 'Khanivore'. More like Groot though since tentacles aren't super practical. (pictures below) This Warframe could potentially be another health only frame.

Ability 1: Use vines to grapple and impale yourself into a target. (The impaling part could be done with a horn that grows out from the head or a feet first kinda thing where the feet grow together into a spike)

Ability 2: Pods or Beans - Cycle between 4 different plant like gas grenades in a 2-4m radius. One does small heals. One sleeps. One does gas/toxin damage. One is a Smoke Screen? if that's possible...

Ability 3: Sprout thorny vines from the ground that entangle enemies in a 15ft cone in front of you. Entangled enemies have their life force drawn out from them through the vines and back to the Warframe. Straying too far (30m)? from the entangled enemies will cause your vines to snap and you will lose the entanglement and healing. Killing enemies entangled with your 1st ability will give you health instantly. (this might be too similar to inaros or khora, but I wanted something viney)

Ability 4: Create a stationary plant sentry (up to X amount may be created). Either a flora of its own or a clone of the Warframe. This would have it's own set of attacks. A few ideas for plants could be: a Venus Fly trap that could grow and stretch itself to eat enemies as well as smack them around, a Sunflower that shoots beams of light that blind enemies for a short period and heals allies, a cactus that rapidly shoots it's pins out when surrounded and shoots larger pins when at range. You can eat/consume this plant at anytime to regain X amount of health.

Passive: Circadian Rhythme - When in the light regen health per second. Hold down any of your abilities to 'overcharge' that ability for X amount of health.

b4bbb9ce90b6c44e09b17de5808f3e83.jpg

SonniesEdge_LDR_06.jpg?format=500wthe right one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFxQj_XT5MO3AvSlG155a

Dionysus, The Revelry Warframe

Once used as a sign of status and a beacon to the Wealth and Power of the Orokin, Dionysus was A center piece to any party worth attending. However, nothing ever lasts, and the Orokin's own gluttony has a habit of turning on them time and again. Such is the case with this frame, causing every Orokin in a famous party tower to go mad and slaughter each other, all while Dionysus quietly sat back and sipped from his golden chalice. Ever since then he has been sealed away, madness brewing since before even the old war.

Let me ask you this Tenno, do you have the power to tame this Warframe? Or will you too succumb to his endless revelry?

On 2020-03-06 at 10:53 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Community-Created-Warframe-Header-alt-blue.jpg

We’re calling upon the Warframe community to create the next Warframe! You can stay up-to-date on the design phases in the official Community-Designed Warframe thread.

The theme is the foundation of every Warframe’s design. Over the years, we have seen countless fantastic ideas in the Fan Concepts subforum and across the Internet. That creativity is what we’ll need to breathe life into this Warframe! Share with us a Warframe theme you’d like to see inspire the next design.

How to submit:

In this thread, share a description of a Warframe theme that you would like to see in-game!

We aren’t considering Abilities during this design phase. First, it’s all about a strong theme! Expound your idea and make it the best it can be.

Guidelines:

• One submission per player.
  • Theme can’t be changed after it is submitted. You may edit your post to make small changes like fixing typos. "Reason for edit" will be reviewed.
  • If there are duplicate theme submissions, only the one that was first posted will be considered - we’ll be watching!
  • Theme idea must be original. Your submission can be from a post you made elsewhere as long as it’s your own!
  • Details like back stories might be altered by the Dev Team as needed to ensure consistency with Warframe’s overall design.
  • Concept art can be included in submissions but will not be considered in the final design or when selecting the final theme.
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Only post submissions in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered.
  • Chosen submission becomes property of Digital Extremes.

We understand that we can’t avoid duplicate Warframe theme submissions, so please do your best to submit a theme that has yet to be presented, and we’ll do our best when sorting through to ensure there is a fair opportunity for all!

Selecting the Final Theme:

Call for submissions will close on Thursday, March 19 at 1:00pm ET.

After reviewing all theme submissions, the Warframe Team will choose a Top 10 to present to the Design Council!

The Design Council will then vote to determine the winning Warframe theme. Design Council voting will begin on Friday, March 20 at 1:00PM ET and run until Thursday, March 26 at 1:00PM ET.

After the Theme is Chosen:

Community artist, Eornheit will create the Warframe’s official design based on the chosen theme! Once the design is complete, we will make an open call to the community once again to design the Warframe’s Abilities. Follow each phase here!

The community-created Warframe’s name and final design will be revealed on Saturday, July 11th during the TennoCon 2020 Live Stream!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE

Let us hear your Warframe ideas, Tenno!

A Hive based Warframe that is largely a vessel in design with insect like creatures swarming in and out of it. This Warframe controls these insect creatures for offense and support. The whole body is very twisted with gaps in the head, torso and limbs where these insect creatures swarm around.

The head has the distinct look of some sort of insect hive with strange coloring patterns and a dark gaping holes as the entrances

The torso is made up of a warped exoskeleton like carapace and hive comb-like structures with more hollow entrances for the insects to swarm in and about

The arms are different the left arm is largely exoskeleton with some exposed comb-patterns while the right is entirely comb and insects on the combs to protect that arm 

The legs are a mix of exoskeleton and hive material similar to the head

What I'd be interested to see, especially after the changes this self-damage update has brought, is a frame based around the theme of VOLATILITY.

Explosions, unstable chemical reactions, fuel rods melting down, unpredictable, dangerous.

Mechanically I think this frame would play primarily with big aoe effects, probably most abilities dealing Blast damage, maybe Corrosive or Radiation as secondary elements depending whether we go more chemical or nuclear with the flavor. Additionally I feel like this frame might be a good opportunity to work in some ammo manipulation as a sub theme, magazine buffs or maybe special ammo pickups for allies? This would kind of be the Demoman of the warframe roster. He blows stuff up, brings the fuel and the ammo, what more do you need?

Anyway, this frame would be all about that jury-rigged, scrapyard ingenuity combined with a blatant disregard for safety.
I drew up a set of kinda concept explorations not for any specific design ambition, but to give you an idea of the vibe I'm after with the "VOLATILE" frame
CPKqbon.jpg
Female Version?:

Spoiler

2XpenPV.jpg

Some buzz words to give you an idea of what kind of ability concepts might be on theme. (Not real ability descriptions, just names to get you thinking):
Overload, Overheat, Meltdown, Rocket-Jump, Jury-Rig, Full Clip, Salvo, Demon Core, Critical Mass, Immolate, Explosive Battery, Detonator, Primer, Shockwave, Shrapnel Blast... I think that's a good start.

Hope y'all like it! I had a lot of fun thinking about it. Feel free to chime in with any feedback or thoughts on the theme!

catharine-doyle-new-doc-2020-03-09-18-57

The Librarian, Keeper of knowledge

"Those who come here with respect and seeking knowledge, will be welcomed. Those who come harboring hatred, and destruction, will not be tolerated."

The Orokin era was prosperous with information, knowledge, and history. All of it  stored within the walls of the great library. The Librarian kept watch over it all, and the patrons that visited. A silent and wise protector.

When the war finally reached its doors The Librarian fought until none were left standing. With their last breath sealed the doors, the collection of information now safe, but it's secrets lost to time.

Can you find the great library Tenno, and learn what has been lost?

I think the next warframe should be a pixel/video game/techno warframe. It would be nice to see a gaming/pixel/techno warframe in the game(cause warframe's a game). You can do so much with a pixel/ gaming/techno warframe. You can make him able to possess enemies, and that would be relating because of hacking. You can also make him able to summon allies, cause of the sanctuary. You can make his passive into when he kills enemies, they have a chance to drop buffs, which is related to those classic video game ways. What I'm saying is that this warframe has many directions you can take. It is also a warframe idea that isn't similar to real warframes. This is why I think it would be a good warframe

I am writing with the help of a translator, I hope I will convey my thoughts for a new character.

(Gravity tool) Gravitool or Terraformer.
A character who is able to influence the gravity of a location and its contents. Able to create shelter for the weak and comfortable position to attack the strong.

Passive ability:
For finding all allies nearby (only all!), Increases the power of armor and the strength of abilities due to the room in which they are located. The strength of the room in which they are located is lost over time and it begins to cause damage as if oxygen expired on survival missions when the strength of the room is lost, objects are attracted by creating a vacuum in the room due to its deformation directly into the room from other rooms in the vicinity. An explosion occurs and this room is blocked by debris until the time runs out (there are exceptions). In open locations, it increases the resistance to damage to which the color of energy has been set and the resistance to physical damage of which is most in equipped weapons.
The idea is this:
Often, resources are scattered throughout the location during random missions by random players. No longer experienced players die, are not able to inflict the required damage to deter enemy forces or help their allies. More experienced players try to bring everyone together (to apply more powerful and heap fire and conveniently collect resources.) And sometimes unsuccessfully (Maybe for a turn). This creates disagreement in the team and reduces its effectiveness and often such sessions end quickly. My idea is to rally any skill level for the safe passage of almost any mission. At the same time, I understand that standing in one place was not in the idea of the game itself. Therefore, I try to balance this with the character’s abilities.

1 Ability: (Interaction) Gravitool or Terraformer moves a small object in sight to its desired location. (This object has strength, which depends on the strength of the ability and duration, which depends on the duration.) Energy is consumed once.
2 Ability: (Reward) for each kill and (successful!) - replenishment of health, energy, strength and the like) using the abilities of the allies Gravitool or Terraformer and his allies gain an increase in energy regeneration in the synthesis radius and an increase in attack speed, reload (increase should be tangible but also not breaking the balance of the game itself. Has a rollback. Depends on the strength and energy efficiency.
3 Ability: (Chaos of the environment) forces individual parts of the location and objects to be squeezed out in the shape of objects, knocking down opponents and causing damage depending on the location or color of energy. Consumes energy once. Radius affects the length of objects, power to damage.
4 Ability: (Rearrange) Gravitool flips the location room clockwise or counterclockwise (depending on where the gaze is directed). Opponents fall taking damage and slow down for a few seconds while receiving (daze). Gravitool or Terraformer and allies gain a time dilation of 5 seconds and this affects the time in the location. The ability constantly consumes energy and has a timer, because it keeps you and allies in the same place, that is, on the floor. (By pressing a button, abilities change the gravity of you and your allies, making you level with the enemy (or per turn).) Used at your own risk. Changing the environment will change tactics and can give both an advantage and bewilderment without proper preparation and at the wrong time.
P.s. in the absence of rooms (in open locations or missions of exclusion), the ability slows down the enemy and it takes damage from increasing gravity (while holding the ability key) to half-earth or makes them soar in zero gravity (with a simple press).

На русском.

(Gravity tool) Gravitool или Terraformer.
Персонаж, который способен влиять на гравитацию локации и ее содержимое. Способный создавать укрытие для слабых и удобные позиции для атаки сильным.

Пассивная способность:
За нахождение всех союзников поблизости(только всех!) , увеличивает мощность брони и силу способностей за счёт комнаты в которой они находятся. Прочность комнаты в которой они находятся, со временем теряется и она начинает наносить урон как при истечении кислорода на миссиях выживания при потери прочности комнаты, предметы притягиваются за счёт создания вакуума в помещении из-за его деформации прямо в комнату из других комнат по близости. Происходит взрыв и данная комната блокируется обломками до истечения времени (есть исключения). В открытых локациях увеличивает сопротивление урону которому был задан цвет энергии и сопротивление физическому урону которого больше всего в экипированном оружии.
Идея такова :
Зачастую, ресурсы разбросаны по всей локации при хаотичном прохождении миссии случайными игроками. Более не опытные игроки умирают, не способны нанести нужный урон для сдерживания сил противника или помощи своим союзникам. Более опытные игроки, пытаются собрать всех вместе (для нанесения более мощного и кучного огня и удобного сбора ресурсов.)и иногда безуспешно (Может быть на оборот). Это создаёт разногласия в команде и уменьшает её эффективность и часто такие сессии кончаются быстро. Моя идея, сплочение любого уровня мастерства для благополучного прохождения почти любой миссии. В то же время я понимаю, что стоять на одном месте не было в идеи самой игры. По этому пытаюсь сбалансировать это способностями персонажа.

1 Способность: (Взаимодействие) Gravitool или Terraformer перемещает небольшой объект в зоне видимости в нужное ему место. (У данного объекта появляется прочность, которая зависит от силы способности и длительность которая зависит от длительности).Расходует энергию один раз.
2 Способность: (Вознаграждение) за каждое убийство и (успешное!)-пополнение здоровья,энергии,силы и подобных) использование способностей союзников  Gravitool или Terraformer и его союзники получает  прирост  регенерации энергии в радиусе синтеза и увеличение скорости атаки, перезарядки (прирост должен быть ощутимый но и не ломающий баланс самой игры.Имеет откат. Зависит от силы и энергоэффективности.
3 Способность: (Хаос окружения) заставляет отдельные части локации и предметы выдавливаться по форме объектов сбивая противников с ног и нанося урон в зависимости от локации или цвета энергии. Расходует энергию один раз. Радиус влияет на длину объектов, сила на урон.
4 Способность: (Перестановка) Gravitool переворачивает локацию-комнату по часовой или против (в зависимости куда направлен взгляд). Противники падают получая урон и замедляются на несколько секунд получая (ошеломление). Gravitool или Terraformer и союзники приобретают замедление времени на 5 секунд и это влияет на время в локации. Способность постоянно расходует энергию и имеет таймер, потому-что держит вас и союзников на прежнем месте то-есть на полу. (Зажатием кнопки способности меняют гравитацию вас и ваших союзников делая вас на одном уровне с противником (или на оборот).) Используется на страх и риск. Изменение окружения сменит тактику и может дать как преимущество так и сбить с толку без должной подготовки и в не правильное время.
P.s. при отсутствии комнат (на открытых локациях или миссии исключения) способность замедляет  противника и он получает урон от усиления гравитации( при удержании клавиши способности) к полу-земле или заставляет их парить в невесомости (при простом нажатии).

So I'm going to say this first: I surely did not read the hundreds of posts in this thred, so I might be saying something redundant but here is my idea anyway.

I read about people wanting a summoner warframe, a morphing/transforming warframe or a warframe that was created/comes from corpus/greneer. When I read this my thoughts were "why not combine these ideas ?"

So this is what I came up with: We already have a Eidolon-based frame, so why not make a Orb-based one ?

1. It would come from the corpus and lorewise can have some foothold since they have been experimenting with almost everything.

2. It could maybe morph or otherwise expand its mechanical spider-like legs and they could maybe be used as some kind of movement ability for increased agility/speed and maybe literal wall-running.

3. It could maybe spawn/summon smaller orbs to fight for it.

As for other abilities or whatever idk. this it the the theme-phase so TLDR: I am proposing an Orb-based Warframe as at theme.

If anyone has better suggestions or propositions you can freely use this as a base and add your Ideas on top of it.

P.s. As a long-time player I'm really excited about this community project.

Symbiotic Warframe

- Two warframes who if are in the same session have the ability to turn into one powerful warframe.

- Opposites of each other who are bound to come together should they need to.

- Each unique, who upon merging become something greater than the individual. 

Warframe name: Urgan (pronounced er•gan)

“The sentient weapon smith”

Theme:

Weapon-smith. Urgan is a master of the art of blades of war. History has made this warframe forgotten but a recent discovery of powerful weapons within old sentient ships hint towards an even greater purpose. The weapons being a shield, great sword, gauntlets, and a two handed scythe are the parts to construct Urgan and the Tenno discover the great weapon smith of old orokin. (That is also the questline).

Stats:

Health: 300

Shields: 400

Armor: 300

Energy: 200

(Rank 30 stats^)

Abilities:

1 - Smithy: enhances the next melee attack by 20%and can stack up to 300%. This ability puts the melee weapon on Urgan’s knee and hammers the weapon once. casting the ability over and over adds another 20% damage buff for the next melee attack. Animation is fast. 

Energy cost (per hammer slam): 5 (75 energy required to get to max damage buff)

2 - Rebellion: summons/creates a shield and slams the bottom end of the shield onto the ground and rushes forward and at the end does a shield bash making a 20 degree cone shock wave with a 10 meter radius

Energy cost: 50

3 - Javelin: summons a spear with a flag on the opposite end of the spear to throw at an enemy. Buffs are applied depending on how many spears have been thrown. First spear will grant faster reload speed and attack speed for melee weapons and holster speed. Second spear will grant 500 shields and 500 armor per headshot dealt for 10 seconds (can be stacked. Shield cap: 3000 Armor cap: 1500, 10s duration cannot be modded). Third javelin will grant 80% crit chance and 3x crit damage multiplier added to melee weapon (this includes exalted weapons)

Energy cost: 50

4 - Armister: forces the Tenno to fight along side Urgan. Urgan gives the Tenno an increase of mobility(this increase in mobility allows the Tenno to move like a warframe) and the power to wield the Armister inside Urgan’s chest (this sequence is a small cutscene sort off like how ash has a cutscene when killing everyone). The duration of this ability is determined with how much energy is consumed (starts at 0), with every 100 energy consumed 30 seconds Is added to the duration of the ability and can be canceled any time.The Armister allows Urgan to transform into 1 out of 3 different weapons and changes the first 3 abilities. To choose weapon simply cast 1st, 2nd, or 3rd ability while Urgan is transforming for the first time. While Urgan is transforming the Tenno is invincible. Tenno can switch between weapons while in this mode by casting 1st 2nd or 3rd ability. These new abilities cost 0 energy.

1st ability transforms Urgan into a great sword for the Tenno to wield (mainly status weapon built). 2nd ability transforms Urgan into energy gauntlets (mainly crit weapon built). 3rd ability transforms Urgan into a life stealing two handed scythe (has a blade at both ends and can reach 100% status with modding, low crit chance with high crit damage multiplier. No slash, impact, or puncture. Deals 1 out of it’s own 2 new elements depending on energy color. Element: death, gives lifesteal effect when emissive energy color is a type of green or blue shade. Element: spirit, for more range and elemental damage when emissive energy color is a white/grayscale or red shade. (The 2 elements are chosen like chroma’s. Chroma’s fire and ice energy colors make the Spirit element while Chroma’s electricity and toxic energy colors make the Death element). Idea for the new weapon type, two handed scythe: the two handed scythe weapon type is a long staff with a scythe blade on each end facing opposite directions. It’s stance consists of long sweeps, spins, pulling strikes, and tall strikes.

Energy cost: max capacity of energy

Original Post

This was made two years ago, and since then Warframe has changed here and there. However I feel simply posting it as is will work out fine since if for whatever reason it gets chosen, it can be updated easily to fit WF's current philosophy.

Introduction

Every year around her birthday I do some kind of “tribute” to honor my deceased daughter Natasha. In the past I’ve done several gaming related tributes this way, from custom MTG cards, to a full Borderlands 2 class. This year I wanted to finally tackle something for probably my all time favorite game: Warframe. When designing the custom warframe below, I took inspiration from two key parts of Natasha’s personality. One, she loved to try and help people, whether she was actually capable or not, she always wanted to try. Two, she loved fantasy battle angels and greatswords. Like the mighty warrior angels from Magic the Gathering, I decided that her warframe would work well as a support tank. While her birthday was the first week of last month, I was so busy leading up to it that I unfortunately couldn’t get this done on time. But this is very much a “better late than never” kind of thing.

Things to note: Since I started this project I've made it a point not to look at any fan made warframes as I wanted this to be 100% my own design. If anything here resembles someone else's work, it is entirely coincidence. I’m someone who firmly believes that a warframe should be able to have all four abilities scale into “end game,” so the warframe below might be a bit on the powerful side since I obviously cannot test this in game. Also, it’s my daughter’s warframe, I want it to feel powerful. 

If you'd like to see this in google docs, you can find it here.

If you'd like to see this on the warframe subreddit, you can find it here.

This is Asha, the Angel, the Avenger. With unshaking resolve, she charges into battle to protect her allies.

Stats

Mastery Rank: 0

Health: 150 (450 at rank 30)

Shield: 75 (225 at rank 30)

Armor: 300

Energy: 150 (225 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Polarities: Naramon (-), Vazarin (D), Madurai (V)

Exilus Polarity: Zenurik (Scratch)

Aura Polarity: Naramon (-)

Resolve (Passive)

Whenever Asha or an ally within affinity range of her kills an enemy, Asha gains Resolve. Each kill made by an ally within range creates ¼ resolve while enemies that are killed by Asha directly rewards 1 Resolve.  Asha can have a maximum of 100 Resolve at once. Whenever Asha uses an ability, if she has enough Resolve, she can use the ability on an ally, creating a new effect and consuming a certain amount of her Resolve.

[Author’s Notes: You get exactly 1 resolve per 1 kill. This is unlike Nidus who requires multiple hits to gain his stacks.]

Setalia (Passive)

Asha’s signature weapon is a powerful greatsword made of pure void energy, this weapon was named by her original operator as ‘Setalia’. Setalia is used in all of Asha’s abilities and increases the power of those abilities by drawing from certain mods on your melee weapon. Setalia is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects, weapon augments, class-specific mods, Combo Counter Mods, Riven Mods, Acolyte Mods, or stat-modifying skins.

[Author’s Notes: This was my idea to increase the power of Asha to make her ‘end game viable.’ The additional stat increase to her abilities via weapon mods was inspired by Atlas, who has something similar on his Landslide ability]

Sword Lance (25 Energy)

Asha throws Setalia into a group of enemies or at an injured ally, dealing damage to those who wish to cause her harm and healing those she desires to protect.

Asha launches Setalia in a forward line covering a distance of 6 / 8 / 10 /12 meters  at a speed of 30 / 32 / 34 / 36 meters per second. Enemies within 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2 meters of Setalia are dealt 100 / 200 / 300 / 350 slashing damage.

If Asha has at least 20 Resolve, she can use Lance on friendly targets. On impact 20 Resolve is consumed and the target regains 20% health of Lance’s damage, with additional health equal to your remaining Resolve. Additionally, Asha is healed for half that amount. If any enemies are within the impact radius of Setalia when an ally is healed, they take the healing amount as damage.

(Ex. at max rank with no mods, 20% of Lance’s 350 damage is 70. If Asha has 100 Resolve and uses Lance to heal, she has 80 remaining. 70 + 80= 150 restored health to allies, 150 damage to nearby enemies, and Asha is healed for 75.)  

• Damage and healing are affected by Ability Strength and damage (raw, IPS, elemental) mods of your equipped melee weapon.
  • Speed is affected by the attack speed mods of your melee weapon.
  • Throw range and impact radius are affected by Ability Range and Range Mods of your Melee weapon

Sword Lance Augment Concept

After Sword Lance reaches is maximum range, it launches back to Asha, dealing 10% /  20% / 30% / 50% of Sword Lance’s damage to enemies in its path. Additionally downed allies revives them and restores 20% / 30% / 40% of their health.

[Author’s Note: I wanted this ability to work similarly to Rhino’s Charge, or how the original version of Excalibur’s Slash Dash to work. But I wanted to make it ‘unique’ in the sense that instead of the warframe as a whole moving forward, she just throws the sword to similar effect.] 

Rally to Arms (50 Resolve)

Asha summons Setalia as a beacon of power for her allies, increasing their strength temporarily.

Asha raises Setalia high into the air, consuming up to 50 Resolve and boosting the strength of her and her allies next warframe ability cast within 15 / 20 25 / 30 meters by 3% / 5% / 7% / 10% with additional bonus power strength equal to the consumed Resolve.

(Ex, A max rank Rally to Arms consuming 50 Resolve is 10+50= 60% bonus to power strength on the next warframe ability cast. )

• Power strength bonus is increased by Ability Strength and raw damage mods of your equipped melee weapon..
  • Range of those affected is increased by Ability Range and range mods of your equipped melee weapons.
  • This cannot stack, players can only have one instance of Rally to Arms on them at a time.

Rally to Arms Augment Concept

Casting Rally to Arms increase the range of the next warframe ability cast by those affected by Rally to Arms by 25% / 50% / 75% of Asha’s remaining Resolve upon casting Rally to Arms

[Author’s Notes: This was the ability I spent the most time on, had the most trouble with, the last one to actually make it in. Finding a good balance of buffing power strength without overshadowing other frame’s buff abilities was quite a challenge.] 

Whirlwind Sweep (75 Energy)

Setalia swirls around Asha, dealing massive damage to all enemies in her wake and empowering the armor of her allies.

Setalia swirls around Asha in a 9 / 11 / 13 / 15 meter radius 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 times dealing  50 / 100/ 150 / 200 slashing damage per rotation to all enemies within the radius.

If Asha has at least 30 Resolve, upon the end of Whirlwind Sweep’s final rotation, 30 Resolve is automatically consumed and Asha along with any allies within the radius of Whirlwind Sweep gain armor equal to half of the total damage dealt  by Whirlwind Sweep for 3 seconds.

(Ex: A single enemy caught in all four rotations of a max level Whirlwind Sweep will take 800 damage before mods and allies will get 400 armor)

Whirlwind Sweep Augment Concept

Enemies that survive whirlwind Sweep take 30% / 45% / 60%  increased damage for 3 seconds.

[Author’s Notes: This was the first ability that I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. The flat armor bonus can become exceedingly powerful when you have several enemies caught in all four rotations, but the low duration time balances it out rather well in my opinion.]

Exalted Angel (100 energy, drains 2.5 energy per second)

She is with you, Tenno. Asha summons the full Might of Setalia, giving her increased power and speed while her radiance bolsters your allies.

Asha summons her legendary Greatsword Setalia and spreads massive wings of energy from her back granting her 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% movement speed. Setalia’s normal attacks inflict 100 / 125 / 200 / 250 base damage within 2 meters. While in Exalted Angel, Asha and her allies within affinity range gain health regeneration equal to the total number of stacks Asha possess at any given time.

• Base damage is distributed between 85% Slash damage and 15% Puncture damage.
  • Wall Attacks and Slide Attacks inflict 300 / 375 / 600 / 750 base damage for each strike.
  • Aerial Attacks inflict 200 / 250 / 400 / 500 base damage.
  • Slam Attacks inflict 300 base damage within 5 meters.
  • Attacks have a 200% critical damage multiplier with a 20% critical chance and a 20% status chance.
  • Setalia has a 75% blocking effectiveness.
  • Base damage is affected by Ability Strength, the Melee Combo Counter and most mods.
  • The mods affecting Exalted Angel include: Raw damage, physical damage, elemental damage, faction damage, channeling, critical chance, critical damage, status chance, attack speed, range, Condition Overload, Healing Return, Drifting Contact, and the set bonus of Gladiator Mods
  • Exalted Angel consumes 2.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Asha's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
  • Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
  • Asha cannot replenish energy using Trinity's Energy Vampire, Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Team Energy Restores, Energy Siphon or Zenurik's Energizing Dash while Exalted Angel is active.
  • Energy can be replenished by Energy Orbs, Arcane Energize, Rage, and/or Hunter Adrenaline while the ability is active.
  • Asha is unable to use any other weapon or equipped gear while Exalted Angel is active but can use all other abilities.
  • Exalted Angel is affected by and can trigger Warframe Arcanes.
  • While active, Exalted Angel will use an exclusive stance with its own set of combo attacks.

Exalted Angel Augment Concept

Exalted Angel no longer consumes energy, but instead consumes  3 / 2 / 1 Resolve per second. Asha now gains 2 Resolve per kill.

[Author’s Notes: This is pretty baseline as far as other exalted abilities go. I figured the extra speed for getting into combat and the regeneration for ally support was a great idea when tied to the Resolve.]

If you’ve made it this far, I wanna thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoyed it. I’m always open to thoughts and opinions so feel free to criticize or compliment and if you’ve got questions I’d be happy to answer them.

A Barbatos based frame.

It would be a summoner/support type frame with the summons being armored variations of the Orb Vallis conservation animals. All of which would have a similar hp multiplier to Wukong's clone but without as good healing capabilities on their own.

The 4th ability would be interesting though as it would change his "mode" i call this move "Feral Decay" Barbaros would become a ravenous animal and will loose his ability to use the weapons he brought into the mission. In addition it would be unable to summon and instead would use an exalted Demonic Claws which would have a similar strength to Valkyr's claws but would gain heal less damage, not be invulnerable (except for status procs), and would instead gain large amounts of damage reduction. While in feral decay his energy will drain over time and the feral abilities would cost less then normal abilities. It could also be canceled by activating it again. He could gain an augment for the ability that would allow him to gain energy for enemie deaths within a certain range of Barbatos, at most probably about the height of a Ancient healer.

--Quest idea--

He could be unlocked via reaching a certain standing rank in Fortuna and capturing a certain number of conservation targets. The mission could involve the player(s) getting a special bait or echo lure form the Biz and going to use it and an armored creature appears. It would be immune to the tranquilizer shots because of the armor. Then the corpus would become uneasy as large numbers of animals begin intercepting their patrols. The Biz, after realizing the armored creatures are the alphas of the animal packs attacking the Corpus, would give you a special tracker shot for the tranquilizer gun. Allowing you to follow the creature back to it's den inside would be a Barbaros who has becomed consumed by feral decay who would attack the player(s) on sight after the fight the Barbatos would be laying on the ground defeated as the animals lay next to him. And then they decay into void energy.

------------------

That's the end of this idea of mine. I'll post my ideas for the abillities if he makes it to the next stage since that would probably be for the best.

Till then I'm curious about everyone's thoughts and opinions of this idea so please let me know in the replies. Have a nice day everyone ^-^

Name: Undecided 

Angel like warframe

first spear that can swipe and can be held to throw, where the spear would hit would have a area effect

second shield absorbed on coming damage and can shoot weapons along side it and all damage absorbed flows into the third

third floating swords that float around the warframe doing damage to all near by enemies holding the ability to shoot the swords out

forth all damage absorbed in the first abilities are turned into a sword she flies around the battlefield with her wings 

Archived