Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

TENNO THEMED WARFRAME please here me out on that one

It look would have to be related to tenno history (built and designed by tenno themselves ? at this point it looks like anyone builded a warframe besides tenno <it's not like i get the lore, can someone please explain harrow to me ?>), perhaps to event that made tenno tenno or perhaps to any character involved in making tenno what they are

what it could do is utilise tenno inside while being a warframe, unlike umbra, frame still controlled by tenno could do staff with tenno leaving partially eg. would have 4 hands, 2 metal 2 tenno doing staff, shooting or something more interesting, utilising tenno powers to deflect hits etc. while frame would shoot, hack, parkour or dance emote. Another layer could be that it would be dependant on tenno schools or something but that's sound like a lot.

I think it's cool with a lot potential for a lot of different skills, and lore unfolding.

I don't know if someone else posted something similar i haven't read all of the comments, but have not seen that idea elsewhere. If someone seen it anywhere, please let me know.

Hello there...

I don't really know if the idea is already on the table from another member (already 216 pages!!!) or if I have discussed in this forum before or just mention it with my friends playing warframe but for quite some time I have a dream and now I am making it a proposal...

for a baladeur (?) or joker (?) or copycat Warframe.

What does this mean? you may ask...

This Warframe can be assigned in the Arsenal section 4 different abilities from any existing warframe (even the added in the future ones) in the terms that a) abilities must much their "category"? and b) only abilities from warframes you already own.

Meaning that on 1st ability you can assign an first ability from every warframe you already own like Loki's Decoy, on the 2nd (any second one) you could choose to put Rhino's Iron Skin, on 3rd (any third) the Chaos from Nyx and at 4th (any fourth) Mesa's Peacemaker!!!

That's a set of random choices of abilities I just made... the combinations are "almost" infinite and up to every players liking. The warframe can also uses the corresponding augment for any of the chosen abilities if its desired. 

It's not that important the main stats of the warframe (health, shield, armor, energy, etc) or even the passive (I can't really think anything interesting atm) maybe even the passive could be selectable among all the rest Warframe's passive traits (but there are some passives that "lock" with warframe's abilities like Nidus if I'm not mistaken.

A Warframe that draws their power from Darkness to defeat their enemies. 

Erebus "Darkness"

Brother to Nyx (Greek Mythology)

Large health pool and large energy pool, no shield

Passive: While standing in the dark or shaded areas ability energy spent is returned back to health. While standing in the light ability use is taken away from health and returned to energy pool. Darkness and Light meter to show current player status on abilities

Ability 1: Inner Conflict (Not affected by passive) Toggle-able ability

Toggle 1 Darkness: Sacrifice a % of your energy to fill your health (drains down to min % based on strength)

Toggle 2 Light: Sacrifice a % of your health to fill your energy (Drains down to min % based on efficiency)

Ability 2: Revoke (Cast a buff that adds a benefit but also removes another)

Dark (while standing in): Gain power strength depending on the level darkness, but lose power efficiency

Light (while standing in): Gain ability efficiency standing in the light, but lose power strength

Ability 3:

Dark:

Light:

Ability 4:

Dark: 

Light:

Work in progress...

I think it would be fascinating to have a different kind of frame.  Instead of the usual bipedal frame, make one with 4, 6, or even 8 legs and no hands.  It would be lower to the ground in point-of-view, move significantly faster, and focus on melee.  I imagine it would play similarly to most "monster" types in FPS games that are nimble and deadly.  The alien from the old game alien vs predator 2 comes to mind off the top of my head as an example, but the Warframe could be a spider or some other type of multi-pedal entity.  Either way, the goal with this fantasy is to have a Mecha Warframe that plays very differently, probably with blades on its legs and gun(s) mounted on top.  I have played Warframe for close to 2,000 hours, and what brings me back time and again is the fast-paced combat with sci-fi physics.  So I would really like to play an even faster melee-oriented character with its own, unique and frantic style of combat.

I imagine this would be very doable, but my ideal Warframe would deviate even more from the norm, so here I will explain the things I really want that may or may not be doable.  It would be nice to have just one weapon (primary or secondary depending on the final power of the frame) mounted on top with the bladed legs being the actual weapons the frame uses.  Similar to Excalibur's blade, Mesa's pistols, or Ivara's bow, the legs on this frame would be their own weapon.  Bullet-jump would launch you like normal, except without spinning.  Regular jumps would be much higher and wall-run would be infinite and omni-directional, since you just dig your blade-legs into wall or ceiling and move about as you please (even if you had to disable ranged weaponry while doing so to avoid exploitation).  Finally, while I would like the character to be solely multi-pedal, if it is not possible to restrict that with current tech then in the worst case it could be a "Transformation" ultimate that has no cost and replaces all abilities.

Satellites    - 

"The Sentinel Fragments found their first freedom, informed by undying gratitude, in their first choice. To serve the siblings. To make a difference. To remember Uevaui."

The distance between the celestial bodies is a dance, the greater frame and the littler forms both feel the force that each exerts.

Orbits are immutable to all intrusions and no weapon has ever equaled the ballistic force of even the meekest of moons.

Gravity is shared, momentum is donated, flesh heals and breeds, while steel endures, in the infectious swarm.

-

A taboo born of equal desperation, saved by an unselfish crime, framed in the iron courts two worlds.

The colony, the queen, their hands are inumerable, merciless in actions not their own.

No will. No self.

How though might even the smallest shattered and discarded finger act, if the choice was in their hands?
What infection could breed such inharmonious cadence? He has never feared their race.

"The are small, helpless, eternally beyond repair, but still for the first time these shards have a purpose of their own. The will gather, shield, guard, even die for the successors.

They are contaminated by flesh. They are contaminated by steel.

They are impotent motes, to small, almost, to clearly see. But, they remain and their love is stronger than hate.

Their strength is loyalty, they may surprise you yet.

For all the fragments you have torn away, you have never seen any colaless again, the shape is new, held by new bonds.

Together. The first amalgams.

They will remember, their first friend."

il y a 25 minutes, Shadnsoul a dit :

I have no idea if this has been suggested but I have always liked the idea of an insect or arachnid based warframe.

Did you think that only the corpus did research to reproduce warframes? Of course Les Reines also creates a whole new form of infection based on the attributes of Kuva. Criminals, insects no matter who lives could suffer this decay! None of these experiments succeeded, the project was then abandoned after the unexplained loss of the laboratory which was swallowed up by the void. None? No, of course, Tenno... one was successful and she answers as "...". Alone is filled with loneliness she seeks to found herself her own family laying eggs in the bodies she finds alive as dead she seeks her own. Be merciful and save there from this loneliness as well as the poison Kuva that gnaws at it. [...] 

Je m'excuse si ma traduction est mauvaise mais cette idée me plait bien et je tenais à partager mon avis. Merci de votre compréhension.

I apologize if my translation is bad but I like this idea and I wanted to share my opinion. Thank you for your understanding

you could do a warframe that is like a heavy warframe.

Passive: Movement is slowed for increased damage

R1 x: Turn your hand into a gatling gun.

R1 circle: Put up a sheild dome.

R1 square: Increased damage with melee.

R1 triangle: turn into a missile.

It could look like atlas prime and rhino and vauban and Aladdin TV's zanuka in 1 

Hehe this is a repost

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hi all,

There are lots of great submissions here and we can really envision a lot of these themes coming together with Eornheit’s artstyle!

Unfortunately, we’re also seeing submissions of themes and concept art that are not original to the player submitting said theme. There have been so many incredible ideas over the years, which is great to see, but we want to make sure that this thread respects each artist and keeps in accordance with this Open Call Guideline, “Theme idea must be original. Your submission can be from a post you made elsewhere as long as it’s your own!” so we will be starting to hide concept submissions that are not owned by the poster.

A handful of theme ideas have also been repeated throughout the thread, so we’re going to start hiding repeated themes to make it easier for anyone coming to the thread for the first time to see more of what’s been suggested. Please keep in mind that, as explained in the Open Call Guidelines, we’ll only be considering the first post of each theme idea to be the official submission. 

Make your idea as unique as can be - let your imagination run wild! We love all your creativity.

thanks for restating it helen 

Kryptos

A warframe used by the Orokin to quietly put down uprisings. Kryptos is an assassin that strikes from the shadows.

Passive: Becomes invisible while stationary in dark areas

1:Shadow step, Teleports between areas of darkness

2:Blanket of Night, Cast shadow over the area reducing enemy accuracy

3:Creeping Dark, Tendrils of darkness immobilize enemies in dark areas

4:Assassinate, Performs melee independent finisher that automatically kills on an enemy in range that is subject to finishers

A solar/ ”living sun” warframe.

name idea: Hyperion, the supernova

his passive could be he gets some kind of boost when he’s exposed to direct sunlight, like energy regen maybe?

his abilities could be shooting light radiation beams, blinding enemies with solar flares, radial damage auras, or some  similar star themed attacks.

His 4/ult would be a temporary transform state augmenting his abilites at the cost of heavy energy drain the longer he uses it.

Hi everyone this is my idea for a Warframe Theme, I hope that you will like it since I haven't done a whole character design in a very long time (the fans of my tribal art know that I do mainly the helmets of the Warframes). 🙂 I named the Warframe Arachne and is an assassin style Warframe that can infect the enemies with spiders ready to burst out of them to cause terror on the battlefield. Arachne.png

Me and my bro have come up with a warframe called ghost, as you can tell by the name, he is a stealth warframe. His backstory is this, "this warframe was used during the old war to spy upon the enemies of the Orokin." Of course, you can change it if you want. His 1st ability is smokescreen which is basically a wall of smoke lasting for 30seconds. 2nd ability is ninja speed which boosts his speed. 3rd ability is disguise which disguises you as an enemy, lasts for 1minute or less(it's your choice).

Really hope this gets added into the game. Question: will the author of the warframe receive the warframe as a gift? If so, then my PS name is DEAD_LOCK55 and my bro's is WINTERBOYGAMINGSNOWY( at least, I think it is)

Taking into the power of nature, the natural power that exists on every planet of the system, thats terrorized terrestial civilizations throughout history. Now condensed into the form that resembles a man fit for battle. 

Tempest becomes the very embodiment of a storm, giving the thunder and crackling signs of its approach, and tearing through those unprepared when he arrives. Forging weaponry from the very storms he creates, he delivers weathering blows to anything thats in its path, leaving even the prepared to not be left unscathed. There is no calm before this storm, only after, after its destruction is long done as it carries on its path.

Tempest rampages through his enemies growing stronger as he does, building up the raging storm thats within. Unleashing this power, he withdraws a lightning rod embedded in his abdomen to channel and focus this energy to forge 3 weapon variants of pure power. A lightning hammer that slams shockwaves of electricity forward like storm surges. Transforming it into a greataxe that while in the air, assaults down hail with every swing and finally a greatsword that crackles booming thunder around him. Ensuring if you're not hit by the lightning impacts of the sword, that you'd wish you did from the shattering onslaught of the thunder that radiates after.

Tempest
The Storm Warframe

1- Lightning Jump - surges current through x-number of targets dealing electricity damage, appearing behind last enemy. Builds charge for Forecast.

2- Monsoon - Creates a storm cloud over head and follows Tempest. Enemies that enter within radius are randomly struck by lightning or hail. Each enemy struck charges Forecast a little.

3- Backdraft - Blows bellowing wind out in front that pushes and ragdolls enemies back, dealing constant impact damage and additionally sweeping up and turning loose dropped ammo and resources into deadly debris. Can hold to keep wind persisting.

4- Storm Surge - creates a lightning weapon with 3 forms. GreatAxe/greatsword/hammer. Uses same stance. Switches forms on heavy attack. Hammer makes traveling Waves of electricity in front, GreatAxe causes hail to strike at aimed area on aerial attacks dealing cold damage. Greatsword causes radial blasting booms of thunder on every 3rd strike.

Passive - lightning strike on slam attacks, draws enemies in on focal point. Charges Forecast dependent on how many enemies are hit.

Forecast: Built charge from abilities and passive, gives energy to use for Storm Surge.

Something "old" military style building off Hayden from dark sector... What would currently be considered "modern" in real life. Focus on ballistic weapons or abilities - bullets, grenades, rockets, c4 etc... Something that would still be "Ninja" but more "spec ops/SEAL" style. Grounded to complement all the other frames that are pretty "out there" according to some. Might draw in New types of gamers that are less prone to sci fi games. Then they will be hooked. 😊 

This is Volaga  Build in the void for long time  use his void and black hole power to destroy the enemy

Passive: While taking a certain amount of damage, the void energy on the body is leaked, causing the enemies to briefly stun and respond with a small amount of energy.(Google translate qwq)

about the ability 1~4 ...(☞゚∀゚)☞

1 ability is to create traces on the floor by the rays emitted from the face, generate small black holes to shrink for a short time and then explode.  Explosion, just add a little sucking effect in the middle

2 ability, shuttle in the void, drill into the void, designated position, after the designated position, if there is an enemy in front, it can cause displacement to the enemy and cause cutting damage to entangle with the branch (can be linked)(about the buff I think may change)

I want the 3 ability to be a self-harm buff technique. Use a black hole arm to dig a hole in the center of the chest, and then place a void black hole there. The overall battle armor activation based on the void energy premise will cause the site to be empty and full  The tree branches gave us an overall improvement in quality.

4 ability, the universe is reborn, creating a void black hole placed in the center of the field, which will cause an explosion after a period of time. The explosion range will increase with time, just like a black hole becomes a new star

(;ŏ﹏ŏ) I'm nervous this my first time to do this

About the ability I use a lot of Google translation to help me to translate the word so maybe you can't understand hope you will like it

My English is not good qwq

IMG_20200311_085641.jpg
VOLAGA.png

Archived