Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Hello everyone! I've had this idea for a long long time and actually painted this piece years ago but I figured I would try again.

Basically this is a concept for a witch doctor/shaman/animistic warframe who casts curses (debuffs) and uses animal totems and symbols to dominate an area. Hope you guys like the idea and good luck to everyone!
juan-angel-umane-framehi-res.jpg?1555134

I apologize in advance for the length of this post, I guess I thought it made more sense to include an abundance of details, so you can strip out any you don't like, than not enough, and risk not conveying my vision clearly. That said, I tried to avoid putting anything too concrete -- I mostly just wanted to flesh out the idea enough so that people could read through it and go 'okay yeah, I can see this fitting into the warframe universe, both gameplay-wise and lore-wise.' My thanks to those of you who take the time to read it all.

THEME AND AESTHETIC

The theme I'd like to propose is Transformation. What I had in mind specifically is a warframe with a quicksilver aesthetic -- sleek, shiny, maybe some transparent sections in its design pumping liquid metal, or a spiky ferrofluid look to parts of its body.

HOW IT FITS INTO GAMEPLAY

I know abilities aren't really being considered at this phase, so I'm not going to go into any detailed ideas for powers, but I would like to summarize a couple possible approaches to how an ability suite for a frame with this theme could work, just to spark some ideas for its gameplay potential.

One option would be to give the frame one power that cycles through forms, and these forms alter the warframe's base stats and how one or more of the remaining abilities function. Role-wise, this could be differentiated from Equinoxes ability to switch between attack and support roles by giving this frame more of a pure, but versatile offensive focus -- like having a form that complements melee and speed and a form that complements ranged attacks, or having a form better for strong, heavy targets and a form for dealing with crowds, or forms that deal different damage types to deal with different enemy defenses on the fly.

Another approach would be to assign different ability slots to alter specific appendages (or grow new ones), with the core conceit of the frame's gameplay being that you can have multiple transformations active at a time, but doing so could cause a bigger drain on energy, or have a detrimental effect on your defenses. Maybe they have somewhat long casting animations that leave you highly vulnerable while the metal is in a liquid state, forcing you to carefully consider when and where to activate them. These bodypart transformations could be more mechanical in nature, like turning a limb into a blade or cannon, or they could be organically inspired, like sprouting metal wings or a long, scorpion-like tail. Some of these transformations could confer passive benefits while active, like automatically attacking enemies within range or in conjunction with player attacks, and some could have manually activated effects if the button is held instead of pressed (or vice versa -- hold the button to turn on the transformation, then regular presses to utilize that transformation's effect). There are myriad possibilities.

HOW IT FITS INTO LORE

Lore-wise, I think it'd be neat if this frame were loosely connected to Nidus. Nidus is themed around the idea of mutation -- he appears to have been created using a particularly unstable and adaptive strain of the infestation, and his appearance even changes as he feeds. The Orokin would've found Nidus's adaptability promising, as adaptability is exactly what's needed to overcome the defenses of the sentients, but I think they would've seen Nidus as something like a prototype or a rough draft. He's a little too similar to the Infested themselves: a little too messy, a little too...hungry. 

The quicksilver frame would represent an attempt to refine Nidus, make something like him that was more palatable, more malleable, easier to control. The Infested may have begun as an Orokin weapon, but there's a strange sort of disconnect between the craftsmanship and elegance of Orokin designs and architechture, and the twisted, deformed bodies of the infested. I envision this frame being a missing link between those two very different sensibilities. Ideally, I would think the frame's look would reflect this, represented as beautiful, fantastical machinery but with a touch of underlying body horror.

BACKSTORY EXAMPLE

As a possible backstory: this frame was developed by a somewhat unstable Orokin scientist who helped design the technocytes causing the Infested to exist. This man is known as the Alchemist -- an unkind nickname granted by his colleagues, jokingly referring to his unorthodox and obscure scientific practices, which prove to be inaccurate and accident-prone more often than not. But once in a while, his strange methods strike gold. The quicksilver frame would be one of those times. The Alchemist was part of the team working on Nidus, but was kicked off the project as it neared completion; he had been arguing with his peers and his superiors that Nidus would be a twisted, vulgar thing too dangerous and unstable to control. He had witnessed the horrors of the Infestion before and was convinced Nidus would simply be another catastrophe.  

Using his intimate knowledge of the technocytes, Nidus, and his personal brand of mad science, the Alchemist labored in secret to develop a warframe that retained the adaptability of Nidus, but who could control the technocytes with a much greater degree of precision. This warframe was able to soften its sword-steel skin to a liquid state, will it into a new shape, and harden it again, allowing it to adapt to almost any combat scenario. Unfortunately, it didn't share the Nidus frame's natural resilience, but what it lacked in defensive power, it made up for with speed, efficiency, and ingenuity. The quicksilver frame would have been heralded as the crowning achievement in the Alchemist's career, had he not developed it completely illegally and through ethically dubious experimentation. The Alchemist disappeared without a trace before the authorities could detain him, leaving his creation behind to be found and locked up as a potential threat -- the Orokin couldn't understand how the Alchemist created it, and that alone gave them reason to fear it.

Aurora - Shaper Of Reality

She uses her reality bend power to defend her allies and crushing her enemies when they least expect

I tried making her to be more of a healer frame or focused around being a defense only frame.

Feel free to criticize, it will only make me write better warframes ideas.

Hope you like it and enjoy it.

Good luck to the others Tenno.

See you on the other side of the Void

https://drive.google.com/file/d/111rdf6cZbT58Ws9zDWroE3vgumOtO1RP/view?usp=drivesdk

So my Warframe concept si about a jailor/punisher Warframe that hunts down those ho would harm the universe and inprisons them in his jail that he caries on his waist.

His wepons are 4 chains that are coming from his lover arm that have stakes at the end. He uses his chains to apply conditions on his enemiess well as  mele wepons in a form of a flail. Now lets talk abou his playstyle.

The idea is that he would apply one main condition and after that he would decide wich route he wants to go down when it comes to the secondary condition. The main condition would be submission wich he would apply with his first ability. He sends his chains forward impaling enemies and applying submission then after he can decide  to hold his first ability to inprison the enemies in his jail and while they are iniside they would suffer terror (the jail has a cap of how much enemies it can carry). His second choise wolud be after inprisoning the enemies to give them freedom but at a cost, enemys who were granted freedom suffer terror and will attack other enemies until it ends, durration is increased by how long are the enemies inside the jail. His third choise would be to apply execution to those who are under submission dealing heavy slash dmg.

His ultimate would be his flails as an exalted weapon, he would hold his chains in a bundle to create a flail (both hands) and punish his enemies. If attacking enemies who sufer terror he would prolonge terror.

Hope you guys like it i realy miss a dark and edgey warframe that is a total badass.

I could talk about a plant theme as an obvious suggestion or maybe one that actually is a summoner, but when I really dig deep down to what I truly want my mind keeps jumping back to Engineer from Team Fortress 2. He's been one of my favorite characters in videogame history and has had a major influence on my playstyle since. Being able to dig in and set up defences to completely deny access to an area for the enemy team. Something about arranging a situation that allows you to sit back and enjoy the Carnage you have wrought just tickled me in some way.

If you were to ask me how I would implement this into a Warframe there would bea lot of ways you could go about it.

The most important ability would be being able to throw down a defense turret anda way to support it. Maybe allow the frame and turret to share health. You could also have do things like adding a laser defense grid that applies status effects and debuffs the enemies passing through it. Even something crazy like a support station that could slowly heal out recharge energy for allies.

The most important part though would be area denial. In short, the longer this Warframe has time to set up, the harder it is for the enemy to break through to the point that the enemy can no longer access the region the frame is defending upon pain of death. On the other hand if the enemy DID break through and manage to take out everything this Warframe had time to set up it would leave the frame at a severe disadvantage. Being able to recover or adapting this frame to a more mobile playstyle for dashing through levels could prove to be a fun and challenging experience to master. For players AND devs. Thank you for making such a great game. I don't play all the time, but this is one of the few games I can come back to and still know I will have a blast playing.

So we have a few frames themed on mythos/pre-existing lore right (i.e. Wukong, Nezha, Oberon, Titania)? Well, I'd really love to see a nine-tailed fox themed frame! Naruto, League of Legends, and even Pokémon have their own interpretation, but I'd love to see DE's spin on it! I was thinking a frame that looks kinda traditional Japanese, and has tails/energy tails and pointy floppy ears, and I'd love to see one based on it personally, no matter what role or roles it plays.

Some people are suggesting a Grineer-themed Warframe, to complete the trifecta with Valkyr and Nidus. Here's an idea for a Grineer frame:

Joturr (name placeholder) - A Warframe designed by Doctor Tengus in his early experiments with the Infestation, as ordered by the Grineer queens in an effort to combat the Tenno threat. But similarly to Valkyr, the tests went awry and the Warframe escaped in a trail of blood. 

Joturr, being heavily modified with Grineer engineering, could perhaps have a built-in arm minigun as an ultimate ability (an exalted weapon, perhaps?). Perhaps he could use the toppling shockwave like Grineer heavy units, or use powerful Detonite grenades that deal corrosive damage. 

This is just my idea, though. I'd love to hear how it could be built upon. 

I'll call upon a concept post I made back in ye olde year of 2016. I know the name, abilities and etc arent to be considered, but I feel like I'd be doing her a disservice to not include my concepts for them too.

Estellera, the dancer of the cosmos. Themed after dancing (obviously) and the beauty of space, she would dance around the battlefield, using abilities focused on crowd control in a glorious deadly ballet.

Her first ability would have her twirl, tossing caltrop-like star mines, which deal minor damage, but the draw would be a guaranteed knockdown proc per mine (with the blast being on a cooldown similar to Vauban's old tesla mine's cooldown).

Her second would focus on keeping enemies away, having her hurl an ice comet across the battlefield, freezing anything in the path and dragging it along, while anything within range of the path would be chilled and slowed, but not frozen or pulled.

The third ability would attach a bright star to a surface, temporarily blinding enemies that enter it's radius, before their eyes can adjust. While in the light, enemies would have lowered accuracy from the harsh light, and be subject so a low amount of solar radiation.

With her final power, she would channel a black hole on herself, twirling and spinning to generate it. While active, the black hole would pull in enemies faster as they get closer, crushing them at the center. Similarly to Nova, this power would have an interesting response to negative power strength, where instead of pulling enemies, it would push them away.

I also made a concept drawing for her, and someone (Andromede) on my original thread for her took it and did a paintover of her:

Go74fhh.jpg

Just for the sake of having it here as well, the original thread:

In case you cant tell, I'm actually pretty happy to give her another chance to shine. I know none of this but the actual theme matters for this open call, but... I can't not include the rest.

a38f7da9_5b42_43d5_aeb0_3508986a5b4a_by_

Chinese Myth - Divine Beasts.

This concept is based on the Chinese divine beasts that rule the sky, four winds, directions, seasons, and more. His appearance is mainly based on the "Dark Warrior" aspect of the Northern Black Turtle Xuánwǔ. I know drawn concepts are likely not going to be used, but this was the basic idea I had using only a ballpoint pen and a-no-longer-working Photoshop (getting it fixed).

Subject: Antelope warframe
       Warframe now lacks another happy battle armor. Now those "happy battle armors" only add attack speed or movement speed to run as fast as the Flash. After playing for a long time, this kind of armor is gradually not contact Happiness. So I want to design another happy warframe: Antelope warframe
       The skill of this warframe is related to the spin leap. Imagine a happy scene when the spin leap hits an enemy and causes death.
       Therefore, the characteristics of the antelope creature are in line with the theme of this warframe. The jumping ability is amazing and the double horns are offensive. The skill element can be gravity can reduce its own gravity and increase the damage of the spin leap. The control skill is to use gravity to overwhelm the surrounding enemies.
(I failed in English and can only use machine translation. It may not be very clear. To summarize this warfame: kill the enemy with spin and jump, clear the map and control the field, but no AOE damage skills)

Razones de este warframe :En la inclucion del sistema mele 3,0 algunas armas se sienten que no encajan en el juego como son armas de puños y pies,guadañas por lo general 
se sienten muy estáticas,armas pesadas como martillos, con la creación de este warframe me gustaría aportar al cambio en las guardias de estas armas.Ademas de que así seria el
primer warframe en aprovechar el nuevo sistema melé.

Adquisición
Dropp rate legendario en incurcion ó bien en misiones de Nivel muy alto

Apariencia:Un cuerpo esbelto y bien formado como si usara ropa de cuero:
Inspirada en Mabinogi: Heroes (Vindictus) Lethor(Rendermax custom),Cereza de Bayonetta,jinsoyun y Jiwan de blade and soul 

Historia

En un Universo por morir debido a los conflictos políticos,La razón fue el hallazgo de una forma de existencia única llamada Leihn la cual tenia la capacidad
de cambiar la realidad por ejemplo el oxigeno en electricidad,el calor en comida e incluso absurda mente los agueros negros en diamantes, oro y otros minerales adorados,
El conflicto dejo un chaos en el universo fue entonces que surgio una orden encargada de ocultar el Leihn conformada solo por los mas grandes científicos de todas las razas
varios años de investigación lograron hacer uso de  el 0.0% para revertir los daños de la guerra, fue entonces que la codicia de una raza de uno de los sectores mas ricos y
prósperos gracias a la guerra que  decidieron sabotear y asesinar a muchos.En su ultimo intento una científica busco la forma de preservar sus logros transformando el Leinh
en un regalo para su hija que cumplía años ese día.
La científica fue tomada como rehen,al no decir nada se vieron bligados a buscar a su hija, pasaron dias y dejaron ir a la cientifica en busca de su hija, al encontrarla
le contó todo y decidieron tomar a Leihn para resolver todo en ese momento fueron abatidas Yaniz con su ultimo suspiro intento usar a Leihn para salvar asu madre
sin embargo no reacciono ya que este había utilizado por su madre para destruirlo todo y salvarla,vi como todo a su alrededor se desmoronaba quedando solo Leihn y un gran vació
fue entonces que abraso a Leihn y deseo con todas sus fuerzas volver a como era antes con su madre,se dio cuenta que leihn estaba emanando algo en su cuerpo
ahi ella vio como era que funcionaba el Leihn, tomaba la energia de las cosas para poder subsistir todo lo que habían presenciado hacer no era mas que un medio para 
tener una existencia mas larga y asi crear un nuevo ciclo.
Al ser parde de Leihn utilizo esto para poder ver a su familia una vez mas.
Así continuo tomando vida para ver así madre de manera efímera ya que estaba consciente de Leihn no era omnipotente.

warframe (Yaniz y Leihn) 

Warframe basado en ataques pesado,En el curso de la partida puedes escoger una forma en la que Leihn se manifieste. Yaniz puede tomar 3 formas las cuales provienen de
pasatiempos que solía tener.Practicar diferentes estilos de baile,cocinar,entrenar artes marciales,Modelar,etc. Solo fragmentos que algún día le divirtieron.

Armadura             200
Energía              200
Escudo               400
Vida                 100
Velocidad al correr  1,20

Su pasiva---Ciclo---

al hacer un ataque pesado ganara una bonificación durante 30 segundos , dependiendo de la forma obtendrá:
Forma 1 : Ganara Daño de estado y Prob de estado (100% de daño y 300% de prob de estado)
Forma 2 : Ganara Armadura y vida ( 500 de vida y 300 de armadura)
Forma 3 : Ganara Daño critico y Prob critica (500% daño critico y 200% prob critica)

---Habilidad 1.- Patrón Bluff---
Pasiva:Haciendo uso de esta habilidad puedes seleccionar una forma en la que Leihn se manifieste sin embargo aun esta debilitado,Dentro de la partida podrás cosechar fragmentos de 
Leihn de forma ilimitada,Dependiendo de la Forma a tomar te dara:
Forma 1: Alcance     (a razon de 1 x cada 10 asesinatos)
Forma  2: Duración   (a razon de 1 x cada 10 asesinatos)
Forma 3: Fuerza       (a razon de 1 x cada 10 asesinatos)
sin embargo puedes volver a cambiar de forma gastando 10 acumulaciones de Leihn
---Formas---
Forma 1 "Danza y cuchillas"                     //se ve mas hermosa y sexy//
Forma 2 "Acero y seda"                         //forma de aura que rodea el cuerpo//
Forma 3 "Resolución y Autoridad"           //sus capacidades ofensivas aumentan junto con su apariencia dejándola formidable//

//Cada forma tiene un arma exaltada variando asi su funcionalidad en combate//

---Habilidad 2.- Mistycmuniretropia-Ó-(Heliotropo,Hematite,Howlita)
Unifica la fuerza de Yaniz con Leihn obteniendo una bonificacion en forma de aura compartida con todos los aliados de velocidad de movimiento
e Inmunidad a los efectos de estado y reducción de daño (escalara con cargas de (Desafió))(pero se reduce con Confianza a razón de 0.25)

---Habilidad 3.- Manto tornadizo--- 
Leihn nos bendice con la opción de cambiar la forma de algunos atributos incluso la de recibir daño
El daño reducido    (escala con Duración de poder)(pero se reduce con Rango a razón de 0.10)
Armadura            (escala con Eficiencia)       (pero se reduce con Fuerza a razón de 0.10)
Escudos             (escalan con Rango)           (pero se reduce con Duración a razón de 0.10)
Vida                (escala con Fuerza)           (pero se reduce con Eficiencia a razón de 0.10)
Daño hecho          (escala con cargas de (Confianza 100% y Desafió 20% ))

---Habilidad 4.- Laihn inconstante---(versátil)
De acuerdo a la forma que tomemos con Patron Bluff cambiara de arma exaltada la cual se ve afectada por Rango,Fuerza y Duración
Pasiva:Gana cargas de (Desafió Ó Confianza) al usar ataques pesados podrás ver las cargas 

!.- la primera Toma forma de guadaña (llamada Aisha)

*Este arma es capaz de limpiar a los enemigos de una forma formidable 
*Con cada golpe gira y arrasa con todo a su paso , pero su ataque pesado en lugar de hacer mucho daño se ve reducido a costo de solo girar muy rapido x12 
(si mata a 10 enemigos en su ataque cargado ganara una carga de (Desafió))

2.- Fortifica su cuerpo con armadura Waopeka

*La segunda arma es la mas equilibrada en cuanto a daño y eficiencia ya que potencia su cuerpo a cuerpo pero enfocada en sus patadas
*con cada golpe los enemigos se ven breve mente afectador por el estado de explosión 
*Su ataque pesado es una patada potente que agarra a un o varios enemigos en el área de efecto y lo lanzada de una patada haciendo daño adicional por enemigo por razon de 230% la vida de cada enemigo 
(si golpea a mas de 5 en su trayecto ganara una carga de (Confianza))

3.- La tercera arma es un contundente pero demora al realizar ataques (Arma llamada Ormedhin)

*Esta arma tiene un poder absoluto enfocada al ataque pesado su ataque pesado es un golpe en área con un cono de daño
*Su ataque normal es con movimientos laterales
(si mata a 10 enemigos en su ataque cargado ganara una carga de (Desafió))

ANDROMEDA

(First of all, my bad for some mistakes I can make, my english is not the best)
How about a chain based frame ? I call her Andromeda (I wish i could draw at least a draft, BUT I really want to see something that ressembles the andromeda divine cloth)

Passive : When her shield depletes, a chain wraps her body reducing the incoming damage for 50% for 5 sec, when the shield goes up the bonus is lost and it has a cooldown of 6 sec.

1 (Theter Chain) : She throws a chain on an enemy that deals slash damage and marks him. When the enemy receives damage when marked he reaplies the slash damage and tether all enemies around him and also applying the mark. When you recast the ability all enemies converge into the first enemy to receive the mark, receiving impact damage and receiving a 4 second stun.

2 (Strangling Viper) Cast a chain that keeps moving forward and then wraps and slash damage all the enemies above or near the chain for 10 seconds. You can hold down 2 to increase the range and increase the cc time.

3 (Impaling Lance) :    Andromeda pulls from her body countless chains and impales all enemies in a cone, dealing puncture damage and reducing their armor by 50% while also using the armor she ripped out to receive bonus armor for 30 sec based on the number of enemies she hit with the ability up to a certain threshold.

(Cosmos Spider):  Andromeda release her full power by summoning her six most powerful chains and using them to tear apart everyone that stand on her way (Imagine doctor octopus tentacles or the iron spider suit). This one is kinda like Wukong staff, with the moveset ressembling a whip(6 whips tbh) but way more vicious, plus, instead of defending you enter a long range mode, being able to impale enemies from afar.e7613a05c419a8c77f885ea26090c486.jpg

Warframe:Cluster(crustacean theme)

Passive:if kill the enemy give overshild 75 (max overshild 3000)

1-claw:Summon a giant claw and attack.

3rank shock damage350, slash damage200, 25% (energy refund rate per hit),range5m 40energy

2-wave:Summon huge waves, knock enemy down, and give shock damage.

3rank shock damage700, impact range 20M, Angle360 30energy

3-Cluster Armor:Strengthen your skin and protect yourself from damage.

3rank Protect you from all attacks ten times. when decrease protect count give 300 overshild, when decrease all protect count give Defense 300 Increase Buff 20seconds 75energy

4-Burst Armour:blow up the shell and damage around it

3rank invulnerability time 5seconds, Explosive damage(500) and slash damage(300) to enemies within 20 meters and Reduce your defenses by 30%, increase your attack speed, sprint speed, Shield Regeneration Speed buff 35seconds 0energy use 2000shild

When using 4Ability(Burst armour), change the form until end the effect

As our plight with the Sentients continued to fester, my warframes grew to not only be masters of combat, but of tactics, and leadership. Their magnificent hybrid of grace and fury turned every battlefield into a canvas. But only one warframe could truly create a masterpiece. The maestro of war.

Ares.

-Ballas (Probably)

"Ares" would be a warframe based purely off the concept of war. He would rain down fire and brimstone (not litteraly) onto his enemies, and back it all up with terrifying abilities, focused on killing many foes at once. He would probably have a spartan-style design, and a horny helmet. He would be the ideal leader, and weapon. Maybe some arrow-rain type of ability etc. He'd have very good armor, health, shields, but would be limited only by his lack of energy. He would focus on weaponry, such as the arrow-ability I alluded to before. Maybe a passive that buffs high-rank weapons, something like that. I even though about a signature weapon, some kind of axe.

I'm ignoring diving deep into abilities as requested.

The Ikenga Warframe.

(Inspired by Leopards of the Magical Dawn: Science and the Cosmsological Foundations of Igbo Culture by Nze Chukwukadibia E. Nwafor.)

The Warframe Ikenga is an agile warrior capable of leaping from enemy to enemy striking with the dagger of the right hand, manifesting the proverb “All that can be accomplished is contained within a warrior’s right hand.” The extended horns of his helmet glinting in the light as he dodges through the enemy ranks, strikes missing as though slowed at the last moment. The fearsome fighter met every enemy head on, impaling those who would not stand aside on his blade.

But the ultimate task to master was not to be found in battle, Ikenga set out into the depths of the cosmos searching to master the intricate cosmic currents and jungle paths of all life. This task Ikenga met as he would any battle head-on and with passion and grace. The Shield-Breaker and Pathfinder became Owata, the cosmic compass and map maker. He can be found at in the cosmos, looking for new challenges and new places to explore.

The legend of the mighty Ikenga, master of time,beginnings, and achievement is a great theme for a Warframe. There is iconography from the different Ikenga statues and idols, there is mythology that can be imprinted into Warframe Lore. There is also a built-in reason, the great explorer, to why the Warframe had not been discovered until now.

The “Warrior Ikenga” is armed with a dagger in the right hand, and a trophy or horn in the left hand. The horns of the helmet represent the way a warrior should meet a challenge. The Igbo people have a proverb, "The ram goes into a fight headfirst" (Ebune jị isi éjé ogụ).

The image gives some inspiration for visual designs. The head horns represent a warrior’s strength in confronting challenges head-on and can be stylized to create a unique image. The curved dagger held in the right hand is a signature weapon and can either be the weapon of choice, or, as the legend implies the entire arm is the weapon, the form of it overlaid on the Warframe’s right arm. The horn in the left hand represents Ikenga the Pathfinder, calling the Igbo to the right path through the bellow of the horn. This would be represented by a similar overlay of an ornate horn over the left arm. The overlays should wrap around the arm in a spiral pattern. The rectangle is also a divine symbol of the balance of the elements of the cosmos, represented by four triangles bound together into the rectangle shape. Additionally, the 4 elements of the universe are alternately represented by an X symbol. These features may be useful to incorporate into the thematic design. Sample images of Ikenga from Nigeria below.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSixtHFL9cr6OrPfd01lNgCOLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Houten_beeld_van_125326.jpg

Here's what I am thinking a Warframe that takes mod usage and what you have equiped into consideration, for an easier way to consider it the theme  burden/weight. A Warframe that makes you consider should I use this mod at Max rank or use the rank to to maximize passive buff. Do I go in modless and have ludicrous regeneration of health/energy/shields, or some other benefit. abilities based of gaining shedding burden/weight.

The Chameleon Warframe:

So, there have been a few submissions hinting at the idea of invading the mind of an enemy AI and controlling them. I thought of this as well, but decided against it. This submission is, instead, that of the Chameleon Warframe.

Theme:

The general premise is the ability to kill an enemy, whether through a finisher or some other method, and take on their appearance. This would provide an alternative to invisibility, and open up abilities Warframes don't have access to, such as using consoles without hacking them. Maybe add a UI with different functions, like releasing radiation from a reactor all over a galleon, turning off the lights, or telling alerted enemies to relax, that the threat (you) was neutralized. Those would, of course, be in addition to disabling alarms and opening doors. (Also, bumping into enemies wouldn't alert them.)

Squad-Role:

For the frame's usefulness outside of cloaking, healing and/or debuffing would be fantastic. In comparison to other invisibility frames, Ash has damage, Loki has cc, Octavia has buffs, and Ivara has survivability. Healing would be very welcome.

Design:

As for the design, something slender seems fitting, with a few spikes protruding (I'm no artist, that's just what comes to mind). For the head, there would be trinocular goggles where eyes would be. Make them a teensy-bit round, however, having them move in independent directions (like a chameleon). For the color, green sound nice, but that's pretty obvious.

Leverian:

Finally comes the lore. In the Leverian, the curator would say something along these lines: "Ooh, Chameleon. A rare sight, this one. Until now, no one has ever seen this Warframe in its true form, or if they did, it was their last sight. The Orokin always had her deployed on some sort of espionage or spy mission. Yes, there was the option of Ivara, but even she paled in comparison when it came to infiltration. This one, rather than sneaking past the enemy guards, would become one. Or, at least, that's what they would see. Their cellular structure, mannerisms, language, all hers within the first kill. A bit too convincing, if the scars from her encounter with Ivara say anything. Only when Chameleon activated her healing ability did Ivara realize her error. A failed mission on both their parts, they never crossed paths again, supposedly due to the wisdom of the Orokin." | When you activate the helmet (I don't know if the trinocular helmet will be an alt, but lets pretend for the sake of lore): "Her tactical helmet. Limitless capabilities and tools. Long range vision, night vision, a radar jammer, line and hook, matches, you name it. It's said that Chameleon never fully utilized it, only using what was important for her stealthy assignments. There was a bit of creativity here and there, like the time she rammed a particularly meddlesome guard with those lethal spikes. I, myself, am afraid to touch it, fearful some noxious gas is going to put me into  a sleep I don't wake from. A bit of a side note: if you've ever got a spare moment, would you mind dusting it for me? Thanks."

My proposed theme is "Simple Powerful Beautiful Lady"

I want to control a simple,powerful,and beautiful lady frame!

The simple powerful beautiful that I envision is Ultraman.

What is Ultraman? Check out the video below.

Ultra Hero Profiles

Ultra Series Promotion

If you want to know more,visit the following site!

TSUBURAYA PRODUCTIONS

I know that Ultraman lovers are also in DE.

You can see it by looking at ZARIMAN food,SAITA PRIME food and FALCOR.

The above link is included for clarity only.

Excuse me,Im poor at English.

This text is translated by google translator.

Thank you for reading my post.

American Special Forces.

Abilities are themed around military equipment/weapons.

Mesa's big brother.

Name him Beret after the Green Berets or Delta after Delta Force.

His looks have what looks like military armor or a helmet with a built in scope.

A female samurai warrior who fights with the power of storm and seas.

Why? One, we need more warrior-style female frames. It’s pretty much just Hildryn and Equinox day (which only counts as half) at the moment on that front. Some variety would be nice, not just in terms of body type but also “class fantasy” let’s call it. There are very few female frames that evoke the same kind of “noble warrior” imagery that say, Excalibur or Loki or Wukong do.

Two, we need more water themed frames. At the moment it’s only Hydroid, and people only really use him for farming. An entire tenno school has a wave for its symbol but we only have one (two if you count frost, which I don't really) watery frame!

Three, there are a ton of different creative directions you could take her design as well as alternate skins. A lot of the thread seems to be going for nature/animal styled frames so you could give her elements of raiju (thunder dogs), or sea dragons just to name possible Japanese inspiration, not to mention all the other storm and ocean based mythological creatures you could draw ideas from.

As for her gameplay there are a lot of cool options too. Since we’re revitalizing status effects right now, her gameplay could revolve around status, but in a different way than other status reliant frames like Saryn. Instead of doing damage via DoT or doing crowd control, she could perhaps get bonuses for inflicting statuses, or do additional damage/effects on enemies who are suffering from statuses. If you don't want to go the status route, there's plenty you can do with an aggressive mid to close range fighter warframe.

That’s my submission. Whichever one ends up getting picked, I have my fingers crossed for a warrior-esque female frame. We could really use some more in my opinion.

Archived