Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Theme-wise, a Warframe with the ability to equip and use other Mastered Warframes' abilities, barring final ability, but at the cost of lower overall ability performances (all ability stats are at 75% as base instead of standard 100%).

.... though that kinda feel more like when Helminth somehow creates its own body instead of infesting a host.

Ace

The basic concept is a card frame 

His kit is a more random and he gains a unique passive benefit through his active.

Deck: His passive is a deck of cards it basically list which buff he'll draw next.

Draw: Basically depending on what he draws he can buff a different stat. 

Shuffle: His second ability let's him shuffle his deck to hopefully get a better drawing order. 

Discard: He discards a card to improve his next cards effects. 

Flush:  His final ability let's him draw 5 cards and buff his allies depending on what he's drawn. The enemies in range suffer a debuff based on what he's drawn. If he happens to get lucky and draw a straight flush then they gain a massive debuff in all stats.

And there is Lepidos.

He can "blend" in with his surroundings, while adding a slight distortion to him. (Stealth)

passive: Stealth Kills with turn him into the killed enemy as a cloak without causing alerts when just walking by an enemy. Because, who doesn't want to play as a Grineer for fun? If another enemy is killed while cloaked and accidentally raises attention by witnesses, the cloak will be slowly dissolved. Lepidos can go "blend" while cloaked, but will use 1,5x the energy. When used in conclave, this passive will cause Lepidos to cloak into the last killed warframe, when it was a melee kill.

He can use a tongue-like ability to pull enemies near, quite similar to Mag's pull, but only for one Line of sight enemy.

Ultimate: Lepidos can COPY a friendly warframe, lasting for ? uses of the cloaked warframe, copying the skin, attachments, helmet - but not colors. To put it simply:

Lepidos can copy f.e a Nova and is able use any of her abilities only once or twice, before Lepidos becomes himself again.

So, Lepidos can copy a Trinity, cast blessing once and game goes on. This ability is on a heavy 30+ second cooldown.

3rd Abilty? Thermal View with increased accuracy. Look through walls inside a 100m radius. Why not make the Omni's wierd effect a good use?

An architect and weapon smith frame. Motivated by the beauty of design. This frame would have been used to design and create an assortment of items in the time of the old war for their orokin masters. But in battle, driven purely by it's passion, it'd forge elegant yet destructive weapons to assist in battle of it's tenno allies. Using light to create these ornamental tools, the abilities would revolve around creation. Rough ability concepts being like.

1) A wall of blades that reflect projectiles and parry melee attacks, firing off as homing projectiles when shooting or each one assisting in a melee hit before being consumed.

2) Create pillars to give support like abilities in an aoe.

3) Project an effective, yet lightweight bubble shield on allies that take a certain number of hits before shattering. These shields carrying whatever tower's buff deployed in.

4) An exalted spear. Being the ultimate multipurpose weapon, working as a melee weapon and range. Giving it a gunblade like charge shot mechanic. (Or even split functionality to a gun spear, though the idea feels a little clunky.)

Ideally I'd have this being a very slim, lofty, male warframe. Giving a cool, yet beautiful aesthetic. 

融合了 Sentient核心 的战甲怎么样?一个严重损坏的战甲,意外融合了Sentient核心,变得与众不同。一半的身体是原本的,一半的身体因为融合了 Sentient核心 变得比较不一样。同时他能让 Sentient核心 爆发能量,让全身都变成 Sentient 形态。                         I love this game, but my English is not good, so I use Chinese, hope to understand(English is translated by software)

Name:- Ordis 2.0

Description:-During the Last Battle of New War, The Player Fights with the Enemy and loses as the player did not have a specific shield against a special attack of the boss enemy,(a Dramatic cut-scene plays, where the world is collapsing and the player is struggling to survive and about to die,ordis comes with the ship to rescue but is hit by the boss enemy by a single long range attack and ship collapse, the boss enemy tries to choke the player to death and just then a pure form of energy comes blasting through the ship and hits the boss,ITS ORDIS it then takes a Exoskeletal form of a warframe (Ordis 2.0)and combines with the player like a 2nd skin "an alive Armour" to make a new legendary warframe(Its like combing  A+B=C chance of introducing another warframe maybe?)and then they have Legendary Battle and Maybe Win?

Story:-When Ordis was Connected to the player,Ordis started to learn all about its player ,its fighting style,looks pros and cons etc. and gathering knowledge, when the final quest is happening ordis knows that the player going to fail and hints the player not to fight the last battle but the player goes,then worried ordis goes back through his knowledge database and joints all the hints of a hollow body prison powered from sentient energy to imprison Ordan Kariss, ordis take that body prision(shape is like a shell of body) into the railjack, and experiments on it to converts it to the benefit of the player and thus the body of ordis 2.0(Exoskeleton) is created and then used in last battle of New war.

Power:-1 Drains energy from sentinet for the player.

2 Heals the player to full only able to use once.

3.befriend sentient to fight along side the player.

4.can separate from player to fight along side with all stats increased twice of the player and of ordis.

Theme:-A friend in need is a friend Indeed.

Hello everyone , I Present to your attention the Warframe and the plot to it

Object 12 (NPS)

war2.jpg

the wandering hermit is only available in the missions of Realjack. The quest can only be started if you find all 6 abandoned destroyed stations that randomly appear on Realjack missions (as anomalies). When you visit one of them, you will see a message about previously unknown energy and technology and a drawing of a weapon (key) that can open a rift in the vault (outside of time and space). each of them has its own special key
The NPC itself is a Marauder who collects from all factions and combines them into one. Which is impossible to get to because he lives in a black hole that creates his ship. We have to find out what technology everything works on and how to get into the black hole.
The NPC has goods only for the rarest resource new it will give them to us with a reputation with it for which we have to perform Realjack missions as a reward for the highest rank we open access to the warframe drawings. Fragments of anomalies can be exchanged for the codes to the vaults on the missions realdice with hidden weapons.
This Warframe can't be bought for platinum. This frame is available to those who have completed all quests and reached the maximum reputation in syndicates. (Veterans)
Platinum can buy weapons and jewelry for it

Object 33 (Warframe)

war1.jpg
Skills
1. 4 auras to choose from
1) Freezing reduces the speed of targets and attack by 20% the surface is covered with ice increasing the glide and run as in "Nechga" (augment over time allows you to freeze completely the target for 5 seconds) Radius of 15 meters
2) Accelerating aura for mobs (full analogue of Ulta Nova with -55 strength) long ago, very long defenses and very slow mobs were getting sick. Or, all allies once in 5 seconds get a 20-meter pull on mobs and mods with the destruction of boxes and everything.
3. Toxic aura, imposes on all allies and themselves aura which in shattered Windows 10 meters from allies poisons all goal from dead enemies are hatched larvae (finally the will relevant fashion with fortune) (Either as option, as have Khroma choose color elements) (augment lowers resistance goals to status, aura only have owner radius 30 meters, allies receive buff on weapons poison, either what element)
4. Drop aura that increases the number of dropped resources and MODS and gives you the ability to only use this aura to knock out a new resource necessary for the replacement of new weapons and mods realjeka and weapons (also works in realjeka)
2. We get resists the same as those who own the mind and all mobs for the duration of the ability to agryatsya on us
3. Allows you to clone either yourself or an ally and choose one of the modes,
1) Attacking the main
2) with a gun
3) close combat.
4) Only the jump and the explosion of mass Skill
4. Plunges into a fault in which it is invulnerable(limbo) slows down time and allows you to attack (voxresh), for each hit energy + damage multiplier is spent
Passive (at death generates 3 clones (which fight and energize the master) each resurrection -1 clone. Allows you to switch to a clone and resurrect if the clones are over... Shawzin (only if it is available in hardware) will play a random tune that needs to be played without error. 😄

A warframe with dual personality, one is calm / focused and the other is manic / crazy

passive: When in calm Personality, Weapon accuracy/fire rate+30%    and manic Personality Shield and armor will be sacrificed to increase weapon damage

Ability 1:Personality switch

Ability 2:Unique Personality Skills

Ability 3:Unique resistance / AOE buff

Ability 4:Force switch to one of these personalities and use Special weapon (like excalibur or other warframe)

I'm sorry, but I didn't read all the ideas to see if mine was repeated.
My idea for a new warframe is a reptile warframe (Apofis).

He would be half humanoid at the top, and half serpent at the bottom.

Their powers would involve:
1) Spit acid;
2) Turn opponents to stone with a medusa look;
3) Create a field of energy snakes that directly damage the life of enemies;
4) Enchant enemies like a king cobra and make them protect the player, acting as a living shield.

I would like to see a ww1 trench warfare themed frame. A frame that held the line alongside Dax warriors, deploying barbed wire obstacles hip firing machine guns and favoring gas and fire based attacks. Think death world of krieg. HOLD THE LINE!!

Laiau, The Pretender

A false warframe, wholly mechanical with its transference bolt hooked in to its electronics and just enough void-fibre running through its frame to let it serve as a conduit for the monstrous power of the Tenno. Built in secret by the Kavor as a tribute to the ones who gave them a chance to live free and kitted out with high-speed fabrication technology, with a reactor core based on the heart of a Balor Fomorian.

Hacking/Ghost in the machine type warframe... Which i happened to post about a while ago 🙂

Glitch is the name i ran with 😄

Glitch

General Concept: Glitch is based around the idea of hacking, setup and data transfer.

Base Stats:

Health: 100-300

Shield: 150-450

Energy: 200-600

Armor: 75

Sprint: 1.2

Skills:

Passive: Data Mastery: Hacks are instant, Alarms cannot be raised within glitch's affinity range.

1: Flicker: Glitch turns into data (represented as energy particles) and flies in a straight towards the reticle. Any robotics he passes through are permanently turned to Glitchs side, any enemies are disarmed. Glitch is invulnerable while moving in this state, the width of his "data flight" is affected by power range, its flight distance and speed is affected by power duration. Power Strength has no effect. Cost: 25 energy.

2: Spam: Glitch spawns a number of data sprites, these data sprites will seek out and mark enemies, marked enemies are more susceptible to critical hits and status effects, having a 25%/50%/75%/100% flat increased chance of being afflicted by them. If an enemy dies during the duration of spam, it will spawn 2 additional sprites seeking out new enemies to afflict, if a robotic afflicted by flicker is hit with spam, it will periodically spawn sprites on its own. duration is based on power duration, amount of initial sprites is based on power strength, range and speed of sprites is based on power range. Cost: 50 energy.

3: Firewall: Glitch shrouds himself in a data shield, enemies shooting him for the duration have their fire returned to them in the form of data projectiles with increased damage, enemies attacking him in melee have their damage reflected and are afflicted by a blast proc. However glitch is immobile while Firewall is active, but can use flicker to move around. Power duration extends the periods between energy ticks, Power range increase the range at which enemy fire is returned as well as the flight speed of the projectiles, Power strength further increase the damage of returned projectiles and melee attacks. Cost: Channeled.

4: Binary Raid: Glitch spawns data copies of himself, These copies functions as spectres of Glitch's current loadout, and will follow Glitch in a manner similar to Mirage's mirror images, but rather than form a square around him, they line up on either side of him, they mirror whatever movement glitch performs, and phase through terrain, shots fired at them have no effect unless when Firewall is active. If Glitch turns they will follow to always be on either side of him. If glitch uses any of his other abilities, his copies will also use that ability with the same effect as him, effectively this can make flicker cover a much wider area, and cause spam to affect more enemies quicker, and can turn firewall into a wall returning fire and blocking access. If Glitch fires his guns or swings his melee weapon so will the copies, but they will only deal 15%/20%/25% of his damage. Duration is based on power duration, power strength increases the damage the copies deal with weapons, power range has no effect. Cost: 100.

So I'd like to spin a little story of this lady of vengeance. She wants justice, she wants vengeance, she wants blood, and she wanted to protect her friends.

Ivara, as we know, is one survivor out of her fellow Warframes in a test for the survival of the fittest. Ivara was not the only one to suffer these trials, and many Warframes before and after her had suffered these trials, both set by the Council and in the battlefield. One such group was sent to battle the Sentients to protect a stronghold in orbit of the planet Eris, when the Orokin still held control. There, the lady supported her friends to battle the Sentients, but what the Council did not convey was a decision to abandon the stronghold and take down the Sentient forces. 

The stronghold fell, spiralling and crashing into the planet of Eris. But the Council did not realize, there was a lady who tried to protect friends and follow the orders given. There was a lady, who tried to sustain the stronghold and those who were left behind as bait. There was a lady, who survived crashing into Eris because a friend tried to protect her. There was a lady.... now mad with grief, anger, and thirsting for revenge on the Council who abandoned her friends and allies. But she was powerless, with the incoming hord of Infested surrounding her, and against the might of the Orokin Empire with other Warframes who will be pitted against her.

So she ate her friends.

Not unlike Grendel, but far more ominous, for she took in her friends, mutated their abilities, made them her own. An amalgam of a Warframe, made through her healing abilities and the friends she consumed. The precursor to Saryn was one of them, and she now had the ability to wreak poisonous toxins on all who came near. She consumed one who can impale thos who came near, and now she was able to give justice. She wanted blood, and now she had the ability to bleed those in her path. 

Yet in her heart, her origin, was to help others, to support them. So she retained an ability to protect herself and her friends from certain death and allow them to survive for a little bit longer.

And so the Lotus found her, in her grief and anger spiralling out of control. One of the many reasons the Tenno betrayed the Empire. 

Do not pity her Tenno, for she is justice. Do not anger her Tenno, for she is vengeance. Do not stray into her path Tenno, for she wants blood. But if you need protection, if you are weak, she is there to protect you.

I present to you, the lady of vengeance, who had only wanted to protect her friends.

Note: I haven't read all of the other suggestions, so I am really hoping I am the first one to suggest this idea of a support-type Warframe turned to vengeance.

39 minutes ago, AlegeKelso said:

I would like to see a ww1 trench warfare themed frame. A frame that held the line alongside Dax warriors, deploying barbed wire obstacles hip firing machine guns and favoring gas and fire based attacks. Think death world of krieg. HOLD THE LINE!!

My god, thats exactly an idea i have, plus trenchlines and supressing-fire rampants!

Darwin (Name can change) the shape-shifting Warframe:

I think a shape-shifting / morphing sort of idea would be different for a Warframe. The Warframe could take the form of enemies, companions and sentinels, etc. To make it more fair and not to abuse the power to just morph into anything you see, I think you would need a certain amount of Codex entries of the entity in order to morph into whatever that entity may be. The 'frame won't be very tanky as it would require players to adapt to situations and take on the form of the entity that would be best in that situation, however, whatever abilities the 'frame may eventually get could change this, and it would have more of a DPS playstyle. It could have an ability to change damage-type output and/ or its damage-type resistance. It may also be able to take the form of a specific Warframe or just use that 'frame's abilties.

hello

my nickname HomemaCat

I tried to draw a new warframe,
prado drawing level is not very good

please consider the idea of a warframe like: beast

IMG_20200311_143020.jpg

if you are interested, I will add information about him

Thank you for reading this offer (many ideas)

Name: [The] Toymaker

Appearance:

• A clown/circus performer, quite rotund.  Looks like an old-school "Fat Circus Director".  Alternate skins could just be full clown appearance.
  • Carries a "toybox" that is styled like a jack-in-the-box; this is the central point of how it works with the Warframe's abilities.
  • Primary Weapon: Cotton-Candy machine: Sprays a stream of sugar at enemies, binding and damaging them as more builds up over time.  A fully maxed-out enemy will look like cotton candy!
  • Secondary Weapon:  "Toy" pop-gun, looks like the classic ones that shoot out a flag that has "Bang!" written on it
  • Melee: Performer's Cane, decorated one-handed weapon to conduct the show!
  • Syndana: Cape styled like a classic big-top circus tent

Abilities:

I know abilities aren't being considered at this phase, but providing examples of how the toybox will interact with abilities and overall theme of the character.

• Jack-in-the-Box - On cast the toybox will open an a jack-in-the-box will jump out an "scare" enemies in [Range], doing a random effect on each one: knock-down, stun, fear
  • Horde - Many small "toys" jump out of the toybox and harass enemies by jumping on them (like sticky-bombs) and tearing them apart.
  • Joy - Buffs other Warframes.  On cast, small "toys" will jump out and ride and dance on the shoulders of affected Warframes.
  • Marionette - Warframe will open toybox and jump-in; translucent wires will shoot out and attach to the affected enemy (toybox animation will bounce around).  Ability breaks early if Warframe is damaged; so best to use this ability "behind the curtain" out of sight.  Take possession of any (non-boss) enemy.  If possessing an undetected-status enemy, other enemies won't attack that possessed enemy; this will break if attacking other enemies (works like "stealth" on other frames).  If possessing an aggroed enemy, other enemies will attack that enemy.  When possessing an enemy, attacking uses that enemy's weapon and abilities; health/shield/armor.  
  • Big Top - All enemies within [Range] start "dancing" (crowd-control stun).  Warframe will turn a crank on the toybox, which shoots "popcorn"; effects are a constant stream & explosion, which damages enemies.  Warframes in squad and within range can emote-dance to spread the effect; popcorn will bounce off them expanding the range of the ability.

A warframe that resembles Asura the destroyer frame wold be cool.

Move sets: 1. devestating blow or punch

2. Furious rage stat boost ( melee)(armor)

3.chaos aura a.o.e. damage to enemy within range for a time.

4. Exalted power. Gains 4 extra arms for extreme rapped attacks and movement. (Having trouble naming this one).

Hey i have this idea of a Hacker Frame that is also thanks to HK-Drippp

1. Malware: Malware shoots a ball of hacking energy into a couple of enemies confusing them and putting them on your side of the fight this also helps his passive ability Nimda every corrupted enemy boost you and the allies on your team with a chance of giving  health, shield,or damage buffs, Malware bounces from one enemy to another.

1. Northon: this ability creates a force field around the players Warframe but this ability has a down fall the more people in your radius the more energy it takes. 

1. Corrupted Ground: this ability saps the enemy of their life energy slowly while also killing them, breaking them down, the ones that are already virus will spread the virus to others in the radius multiplying the radius by 3x the enemies than the last virus enemies that was in the virus.   

1. Viral Outbreak: this ability will summon three to four dragon like worms that seek and swallow enemies and store them in their guts doing damage over time and when the worm like dragon is about near its  death the worm like dragon will explode killing masses of enemies and spreading more Malware.

1. Malicious Software: this is his passive ability that gives your team a chance of giving shield, healing or giving extraordinary buffs to the allies on your team the ability Malware and Viral Outbreak Helps bring this viral count up.

if there is a way you wanna help us out email me at 650000452@nlrsd.org 

WereWolf  WarFrame

Pack

One of my favorite Frames to play with is Khora. This time we do a Male Version of Khora and the Companion will be a Kubrow instead of a Kitty.

This Warframe Will be more of a brute Force push and tackle, as to were Khora abilites are more of a constriction . Garuda is a Vampire based frame and uses blood to power up. now we have a vampire Kavat that roams the Plains at Night. Show some love to the Doggo side : ) . this frame can have buffs from the night, give buffs to kubrows in the "pack". This frame will add flavor to the animal kingdom collection we have in Warframe! We Had the Wolf of Saturn Six and Honestly that was my Favorite event ever on frame. That was my first event, i met my clan and best pals  doing Saturn six NW, and it is tribute to the kubrows. the Werewolf could be themed as nigh and roam the plains at night, give buffs to Kubrows ,or to pay homage to saturn six this frame could be farmed from Saturn 

OR

Lion Warframe

Pride

Wukong and Rhino need competition, 

this Frame will  be themed as a lion and be fast and strong. Even thought if we did these two you could do a Sun and moon type Combo. The lion roams the plains during the day , gives buffs to Kavats, could do claw style weapons or some type of slash based. i think it would be cool to see this frame tied to earth if the WereWolf is tied to Lua (moon) , or in tribute since the werewolf has Saturn the lion could take Jupiter.

i love this game and thank you for all that you do! When i get my Studio up and running i would like to be a Warframe Partner. I started playing this game as a filler game between games and fell in love. Keep it up! things come and go but its the memories we made, the moments we had, and the feeling that made us all seem. like a family and a part of something bigger than ourselves.

Archived