Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

chaina (placeholder name), the un/shackled

chaina had always been an inquisitive and adventurous child, and was caught out while exploring a lightly-shielded section of the Z(-spoiler?) ship when the "Incident" happened. having been exposed to vast amounts of void energy, chaina lost her physical form and existed as a being of the void, tempestuous and uncalmable. in a final effort to contain her destructive energies, her core was bound to an orokin sarcophagus and she was sealed away.

there, she remained dormant for a long time, largely forgotten in her containment facility, but her curious nature had not abated, and her will eventually molded her cage into a familiar, humanoid form capable of perceiving and exploring the outside world. in her new suit of armour, she spent the peaceful days wandering the fields and forests where her neglected prison facility was hidden. she grew protective of the many critters she spent her time studying, and could eventually manipulate her chains and armour plating to shield and shelter her new friends. having forgotten her dark past and being innately gentle and nuturing, she found that she could use her powers to heal, cure ailments and provide sustenance to others.

those days were not to last, however. the enemy*, ever hungry for resources, found chaina's idyllic corner of the planet and, recognising the orokin motifs on her armour, launched a surprise attack on her, razing the forest that chaina so cherished. her armour was pierced in many places, damaged to the point it could no longer contain her anger and anguish at the loss of her friends and her home, her loneliness, her cage.. the void..

no living thing survived to return any reports that day, and since, it is rumoured that the tenno are the only beings who sensed what happened, being of the void themselves. some tales mention a being of darkness capable of repelling and returning a thousandfold any attempt at damaging it. others talk of a reluctant armoured being fighting with the tenno against their enemies, turning into crackling lightning and howling shrapnel in times of desperation. it might be that we will never know, till de creators deem it worthy of us knowing..

*the enemy = whatever non-tenno faction you wish

commentary: idea is for an active, high-armour, two-mode warframe. armour+shield support mode vs void damage mode, with a different energy bar. instead of usual energy bar that depletes to zero on using abilities, void energy fills up as healing/energy/damage reduction abilities are used in armour mode, then depletes in high-dps, high-disruption void mode. efficiency could slow/speed up void energy gain/loss, so can be modded for balanced/armour/void mode if certain playstyle required/wanted.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Jelly-Nibba said:

Hey i have this idea of a Hacker Frame that is also thanks to HK-Drippp

1. Malware: Malware shoots a ball of hacking energy into a couple of enemies confusing them and putting them on your side of the fight this also helps his passive ability Nimda every corrupted enemy boost you and the allies on your team with a chance of giving  health, shield,or damage buffs, Malware bounces from one enemy to another.

1. Northon: this ability creates a force field around the players Warframe but this ability has a down fall the more people in your radius the more energy it takes. 

1. Corrupted Ground: this ability saps the enemy of their life energy slowly while also killing them, breaking them down, the ones that are already virus will spread the virus to others in the radius multiplying the radius by 3x the enemies than the last virus enemies that was in the virus.   

1. Viral Outbreak: this ability will summon three to four dragon like worms that seek and swallow enemies and store them in their guts doing damage over time and when the worm like dragon is about near its  death the worm like dragon will explode killing masses of enemies and spreading more Malware.

1. Malicious Software: this is his passive ability that gives your team a chance of giving shield, healing or giving extraordinary buffs to the allies on your team the ability Malware and Viral Outbreak Helps bring this viral count up.

if there is a way you wanna help us out email me at 650000452@nlrsd.org 

Im loving this idea 

I want a warframe who's voice is a weapon. A type of singer/Bard. Maybe the warframe won't speak a certain language but maybe hum or use sound vibrations to simulate singing. Their exalted weapon could be a musical instrument similar to the mandachord. Similar to Octavia, some of the warframe's abilities could buff allies or be utilized for Crowd Control. Have the appearance of an Idol or popstar.

Hello, team  

Introduction:
=============
Although you can play the warfare alone, but it is still a team game, yes ... There are many interesting warframes, but there is no more significant connection between them apart from the common past. The game has many abilities, and each of them is self-sufficient. Abilities can be combined, but only superficially. Each warframe is still, to one degree or another, distinctive. Therefore, the following idea occurred to me.

Story:
======
It is probably a miracle that I survived. So much time has passed, and I still remember that hell. They knew about our arrival. They were ready. We should have guessed that something was wrong. The mission to destroy the pirate camp went too smoothly. At first, we split up and laid charges at the four key points of the base. It was necessary to evacuate, but they were already waiting for us. The energy cell closed and at least several dozen pirates appeared outside. Some of them have long been wanted. This meant that there were no newcomers among the opponents. All seasoned robbers and killers. Time seems to have stopped. I did not know what to do in this situation. We were locked inside an energy barrier. The bombs must have already been defused. The remote detonator did not fire. Worse than death and not overlooked. Not only did they get like stupid mice into a cage, but also the task will ultimately fail.

Somewhere outside the building, the sound of several ship engines was heard. You can’t count on support. I looked back at my comrades. They stood in silence. I did not know what they were thinking, what they were going to do. Especially the two that stood on my right.

When the enemies were ready, the energy barrier collapsed, and a bloody massacre began. The fourth was stuffed with lead almost immediately. But these two ...
He is Fall. He looked like a knight who had seen better times. He was an outcast. Everyone looked down on him, even me. Others simply did not notice its existence. The reason for this was that he could not use energy like the rest of the warframes. All he can do is use such basic skills as controlled flight. But here he stands and is ready to accept a death place with me. It does not matter whether he is an outcast or not.
On his left hand was a shield capable of absorbing shells when blocked. When he absorbed enough shells, his shield took on a shape similar to a crossbow and could fire several shots that looked like clots of plasma. Moreover, he could use the shield turned into a crossbow as the main weapon. One glance at the sword was enough to realize that it was nothing but a ganblade. The sword turned into a pistol, he used as a secondary weapon. And when he converged in close combat with enemies, his sword literally crushed the enemies, crushed their bodies. I saw how streams of matter left from plasma shots and blows of a sword rushed to the outcast. In an instant, black armor appeared on his body. Massive black boots on his feet. Steel plate on the right thigh. The right hand was completely covered with black metal, ending with a mantle, made in the form of an animal I had never seen before. The chest was protected by something like a lightweight cuirass. A seemingly simple helmet crowned his head, but one glance at the scarlet left eye socket of the helmet was enough to be horrified. The cloak, which until then was only a piece of cloth, now looked like a demon's wing.

She is Ney. She possessed simply unimaginable reserves of energy. When many of us depleted our reserves, her energy reserves were probably only half depleted. But, by the will of fate, Ney got a weak body. She rarely fought in close combat, preferring to keep her distance. And she was very good at it. Each of her movements entailed the death of one of the opponents. At first, I did not notice the nature of her abilities, but at that moment I clearly saw her pulling out the particles of their souls from enemies one by one, absorbing them, and sometimes - as if tearing apart the souls still in the body shell. I saw how a stream of spiritual energy rushes towards it, transforms it. After a few seconds, her miniature and fragile body was dressed in light snow-white armor. Long flared skirt, light cuirass. The light fabric of the cloak was wrapped in a feathered wing. Armor covered the left arm with the same beast on the mantle. Lightweight helmet with vertical gouges and a red glowing right eye socket.

Together they danced in a deadly dance. He gnawed into the ranks of opponents protecting her, and she covered his back. But something started to happen. Four beasts materialized in the air. They were similar to each other, but there were differences. Someone was wearing armor, and someone had large claws. I could not see everything, because in the next instant everything was lit up by a flash. Something moved into the animals and I felt how the energy of the elements began to spread from them. As if at the click of a finger, all four animals rushed to destroy all enemies to the right and left. The numerical advantage at once ceased to have at least some weight. My very presence was already redundant. I just stood and looked. An hour later, the sinister silence established in the corridors of the pirate camp was broken only by blood dripping from the ceiling onto the floor. These two ...

Comments:
========
Fall is a non-energy warframe. He uses a shield and sword as a melee weapon, unless otherwise equipped. If the main weapon is not equipped, then when switching to the main weapon, the shield turns into a crossbow attached to the hand. When switching to a secondary weapon, if it is not equipped, the sword turns into a pistol. Modifiers for near and distant weapons are set separately, as if it were a separate weapon. Regarding plasma shots from the main weapon, the charge accumulation process can be compared with the passive ability of Barruk or Mesa.

The passive ability of this warframe is to absorb the enemy biomass. This biomass turns into its armor depending on the number of stacks. Each stack gives a certain increase in armor and health. Fall can also use biomass charges to create an ally-beast (spectrum). The type of ally is defined in the same way as the arrows of Ivara, the traps of Vauban and so on. This ally is material and does physical damage.

Ney - does not have great health, but has large reserves of energy. She absorbs the spiritual strength of enemies and, depending on the accumulated stacks, increases the maximum energy and shields. She does not have a personal weapon. She, like Fall, can summon a beast ally (spectrum). The allies summoned by Ney have a ghostly form and have elemental damage.

Fall and Ney can create an ally together, giving him physical and elemental damage and / or resistance.

They can also strengthen both allies (spectrums) and themselves.

In conclusion can say, that  everything written above can be designated as paired warframes based on the call of spectrum / allies and their improvement...

Thanks a lot for a greate game!

A tentacle overlord Warframe

Consists of tentacles and summons other tentacles to fight for it.

I imagine it walking nonchalant with a noble gait or standing with its arms crossed, while a tentacle from near it holds the gun and shoots it/holds the melee weapon and swings it. The Warframe itself only points at an enemy it wants dead, or uses a dismissive gesture (while looking away) to command what ability is to be used right now. And the tentacles hurry to do just as commanded.

Art inspired the orokin in many ways... What about a Warframe inspired by the work of M. C. Escher (1898-1972)!? (Ok I am talking about his "Relativity" lithograph,1953).

And ok... I am talking about map manipulation...

"If applicable": The Warframe will be able to bend the generated map tile sets to disorient or crush the enemy! (and teleport everyone with themselves if needed to different parts of the map by joining two different tiles)

"If not applicable": the Warframe will turn the enemies themselves into some kind of gore version of the painting.... Limbs and corpses transfigured in an odd manner similar to the impossible painting above! Or even translocate the enemies within walls and objects! (Like Han Solo, frozen in carbonite but in a more... illogical-gory way)

I was thinking of an all elemental (basic and maybe an ult for all together =D??) warframe, she was dismantled  by sentients because she was thought to be a great threat for her ability to change elements, not allowing sentients to adjust to her damage output. Being made out of elements she couldn't be destroyed, therefore was stripped and her separated pieces scattered between Orb Vallis and the Plains of Eidolon. She could be used for add elemental status/damage boost, elemental damage reduction or so, it came to me from hearing about the new focus on status effects. 

I would like to see a warframe based around the idea of taking pictures of thier surrounding and using it to help buff their team and debuff thier enemies since well... I thought it would be an interesting idea since people can do amazing screenshots with the captura's that are in the game and stuff.

A corruption Warframe

His passive would be spreading a zone around him (looking like some slimy cola perhaps) as long as the frame stand still and don't move.

Moving in the zone wouldn't dispell it but woudl prevent to extend it further.

Going outisde would dispell it extremely quickly.

His abilities could be debuffs and buffs based.

Aspect of the frame could be like a xenomorph, or a mushroom could be nice too.

I somehow got what I wanted, I guess, but spread across two new frames:
Years ago I had the idea of a infested Warframe that would open its chest to devour enemies after grabbing them with tendrils and turn them into ammunition based on the type of enemy eaten. Machines turn into anti-shield spears, Biologic enemies turn into crawling acid clumps.

My new idea: A Proto-Frame. We know the origins now, but how about a more... "Corpus" approach, from the earlier stages of development. A more robotic, bulkier chassis, not symmetrical, but with a slightly bigger, industrial looking robot arm on the left (so it does not clip too much into most weapons).
This could go two directions then: This arm was made to hold different crystals and lenses to focus the then still experimental Void- or "Tenno"-Power. Or the prototype was just about testing out the "remote", so the arm has no "magic" powers, but is just a heavy, ballistic weapon.

Either way it could be completely unique. See, there is Venari as a pet gimmick already, but this arm could be an Arch Gun gimmick. This frame cannot use an arch gun, because it is already part of the package. Arch gun deployment is not available for this frame, but must be unlocked before this frame can be acquired, since it is built-in and should not ruin the progression. In Space it is either a laser gun (when going with the Tenno Magic design) or a homing missile launcher. On the ground it is basically the same, but can only be used during ultimate. On the ground it also produces additional effect to give it some utility. Either some type of damaging or slowing field (magic or... maybe oil spills?) or, while shooting, it keeps dropping overheated ammo residue that allies can pick up to add fire dmg to their current weapon for a short time.

Since we seem to be about to mess with space, time and all that good stuff in a few months or maybe next year, getting one of the earliest in-universe designs and having i look a bit more industrial and mechanic would not be so bad, at least I think so. To give the ancient Corpus (or hey, maybe even the old Grineer?) some Credit for their work.

MANIA - The Warframe of Obsession

Mania is warframe built around intense focus on her current object of obsession. Foes find themselves unable to resist Mania's gaze, succumbing painfully to her fixation. Similarly her allies find themselves feeling like they could take on the world when Mania is beholding them. Sometimes Mania turns her attention to the weapon in her hand, peering beyond some unknown veil to glimpse...something within it. When she does this she seems to draws forth strange new strengths that the weapon should not hold.

But no obsession seems to last long enough for her. There is always imperfection. Enemies die, allies leave and weapons rest. Somewhere there is someone or something that will be worthy of holding her attention forever, only then will she be complete.

I'd like to see a frame themed around mass-energy conversion. (Not necessarily capital E Energy as it relates to Warframe, just the idea that you can make things 'lighter' to create energy in some form, and use energy in some form to make things 'heavier'.)

Half spirit frame.Regains a small portion of the damage it does as  energy.It will select an area to be determined and enemies entering there will be trapped.When he uses his ultimate ability, he will float a little from the ground and the damage of his normal hits will increase.Who fall into the domain of the ability will take damage, and some of the damage dealt will be taken back as health.He will have a hood on his head and his face will barely appear.His eyes will shine through the hood.His outfit will be tight and the armor look.His hands and feet will resemble skeleton appearance.

(i apologize for my bad english)

I can't wait for a real tank, taking aggro, reducing damage taken of the squad under his aura bubble, debuffing enemies with mortars and rockets-jump, and being able to use two primaries as exalted in a siege mode. The god of steel and powder.

A warframe which doesn't use any weapons we got, only uses many exalted weapons just exclusive for him. Just like a gunslinger. He should have 3 main weapons and a melee weapon main weapons will have an ammunition count once a weapons ammunition is gone automatically goes to other weapon or he must do something specific for each weapon to get ammunition in order to use it permenantly. He should have fit body and a mask which just cover his eyes. He can have scars all over his body but scars will be like in energy form when he changed a weapon this energy scars will have different colour and depending on ammunition colours gonna fade.
Skills;
1-Changes the weapon(cool down 60 sec).
2-When this skill active he loses X shield/health in order to gain X energy for each second.
3-When this skill active he gains %X shield/health leech for his sword.
4-His ultimate effect should change depending on weapon.

Backstory:
Once upon time there was a mute man with 3 child and a wife. He was one of the best biological engineers of his time. Despite having a very good life, this man thinks about something, wants to mute them and afraid of thinks he cannot mute... One day he was called by orokins for a job. It took about 2 months. During this time he spoke with his family whenever he can. When he came back to his home he saw what he was afraid of. His family shattered like glass. He was needed to speak more than ever but his disability doesn't allow it. His mind was begging for revenge. A idea came to his mind: Warframes he knew from his work and he set out to create something at his disposal. When he finished he realised something is wrong. Warframe was out of control... The last resort he decided to synthesise himself with it. It was the "Kayr" born from pain of revenge at the end of everything. Kayr was not done here. He built 3 main weapons and a sword in memory of his family. He made his names and designs in way that he remembers his family which he never wanted to forget...
Cercudian: So strong and big that just like his son who always support him.
Bakiana: So quiet and deadly just like his eldest daughter who always brought success.
Fremian: So effective and scary just like his daughter who makes him happy even when he sees her face.
Ayana: A sword that mows everything with only a touch. It was just like his wife. She always made him forget all of his problems only with her existence.
And now he seeking revenge for his family...
(My English is not very well at this point. Im sorry if i did mistakes.)

Symbiosis. A frame whose powers and/or stats can be wholly or even just partially influenced by your active focus school. Even cooler if the frames powers could have an effect on the operator. Especially good if it was sentient when you go operator mode...

Варфрейм, способности которого будут основыватся на гравитацие и масе:

Название: Гравитон (Graviton)

Пасивная способность (кинетическое усиление): при передвежении, становиться быстрее(скорость бега и скорость атаки) и сильнее, эфект постепенно спадает на протяжение 8 сек, после прекращение движения

1 способность (название: Центр тяжести): притежение противников в определённом радиусе, не наност урона, 

2 способность (название: Приземление): гравитацыионный толчок об землю, имеет адаптивный урон от количества противников в радиусе, отбирает масу противников преобразовуя в урон от способности; враги, задеты способностью, опрокидуваются.

3 способность (Название: Похищения масы): в определённом радиусе крадёт броню противника, делая её собвственой

4 способность (название: Нулявая гравитация): создаёт поле вокруг варфрейма, войдя в которое, враг поднимаеться в воздух, тем самым ставая безвредным, как только он отходит от пративника больше чем радиус способности, противник падает на землю и получает оглушение.

Лор:  предоставляю на ваше усмотрение

How about a beast type frame 

Story wise, similar to Rell from the Harrow quest, He kept to himself and didn't really speak to anyone, he saw humans as selfish, greedy creatures, As such he prefered animals for being the complete opposite. During the incident that created the Tenno, He had a pet kurbrow with him Which at the time though it was young protected him with his all especially during the time when the adults were under the mind affliction, but because the kurbow was so young it would not last long against a number of adults that there were. 

Because of this his kubrow died, The now lone Tenno Angry, devestated and mentaly broken after all he that had happened blacked out and when he had awoken there were torn and mutilated corpses around him, Not only did he love his kubrow but it was also His rope that kept him going and sane so when it died the rope snapped and he let his emotions run free, this new found ability that he gained from this place only made it easier to let out the beast inside.

Of course his mental state was broken but his instincs and fighting capability hightened, so of course the orokin would try harness his ability even if he wasn't in control so that's what they did, they made him fight to protect them Though he was not allowed by any of the other children for if they were to see him even they would be afriad if the orokin would do the same to them and fight back as such he was put into confinement and only released when needed.

The frame itself would be called Keelut.

Hi everyone! There are so many replies that I haven't read them all, so please forgive me if this is in any way a repeat ><

My idea is for a dedicated healer focused on the preservation of life energy. Energy cannot be destroyed, right? So it has to go somewhere. This warframe is able to intercept life energy when it's 'lost' - particularly energy that succumbs to decay or infestation - so that it may be redistributed and preserved. 

I'm thinking she could be focused on dealing and spreading statuses, absorbing the damage from those statuses and others, and then converting a portion of it into healing for allies. You could even give her a means of spreading and prolonging statuses in an area around her, in order to ensure that she's receiving a constant influx of life energy for her reservoir. 

The idea here is for our first 'pure' healing frame (and I mean healing, not damage reduction and whatnot). She absorbs damage around her and stores it in a reservoir (think of a counter like Saryn's spores tracker). Then, she has the option to select a single ally to regenerate (using the same swapping mechanic that Wisp uses to select a reservoir, or that Ivara uses to select arrows, but you're selecting teammates instead). Alternatively, she can choose to induce regen in an area around her. The reservoir would tick down based on her choice, so the idea is to manage your healing reservoir as well as the health of your teammates, swapping how and when you're healing in order to remain efficient. Finally, give this frame the ability to burst heal in an AoE similar to equinox or trinity, using the remaining healing in her reservoir, and you have the first warframe that is capable of all different types of healing - single target, AoE, and burst! However, unlike other healers, she is based on damage dealt around her. The focus on statuses allows her to manage her healing without becoming inefficient, since statuses = constant damage without the need to shoot 24/7. She would synergize wonderfully with the new stacking status mechanics - the more statuses you have running on enemies around you, the more healing you have coming into your reservoir! 

The basic idea here is for a healer that is fully dedicated to healing, with a kit that actually allows her to heal in many different ways (single-target, AoE, burst, etc.) while still remaining engaging and efficient, scaling well as enemies become tougher. 

Finally, a quick concept of abilities: 

Passive: Preservation

All outgoing damage from self and allies is converted to healing, which is stored in a reservoir tracked at the bottom right of the screen. This warframe's abilities focus on the redistribution and preservation of this stored healing.

Ability 1: Redistribution

As energy is preserved, so also must it be returned to the universe - at no point may the flow of life be stopped.

By tapping this ability, the player may cycle between allied players in order to select a target for outgoing regeneration. Alternatively, the player may also select an AoE option to heal in an area around them. There is no means to stop the flow of healing - the player must always monitor who and how they are healing in order to avoid inefficient over-healing.

Ability 2: Exchange

Life is never truly lost. In order to protect that which matters most, some sacrifices must be made.

This ability afflicts a single target with damage over time, which then spreads among enemies. If cast again on an already-infected enemy, this ability will spread and prolong the effect as well as all other statuses currently damaging the target. 

Ability 3: Flourish

Life is not always lost or preserved peacefully. At times, violent cataclysms rock the balance of life and death, and must be met in kind.

This ability creates a massive burst of healing in an area around the caster, spreading the remaining stored healing among allies and objectives. 

Ability 4: Balance 

When life is threatened and loss is imminent, desperate measures must be taken to maintain preservation. In an instant, this ability respectively bursts and cleanses all status effects inflicted on enemies and friendlies in the area, absorbing the damage to fill your healing reservoir.

Please let me know what you guys think :) I just want another true healer so badly, especially one that's focused almost entirely on healing instead of having it as a sort of side thing. I also want another female healer, so that's why I refer to her that way. Anyway, thanks for your attention everyone ^^ 

Ok hear me out. (bored in class so here goes)

Gravity frame. As to not make chaos for his teammates, it would be controlled. (Avoid the Limbo problem)

PASSIVE: Control Freak -- Deals bonus damage to gravity-controlled enemies. 

ABILITY 1: Flipside -- Swaps the target's gravitic state. If normal, switch them to treat the roof as the floor. Already on the roof? Flip to the normal/ground state.

Procs passive on enemies, maybe would require some sort of accept system for allies as to not annoy them?

DOES NOT WORK if there is no ceiling as to avoid 1-shotting people by making them fly into the sky forever.

Blast procs enemies when they get flipped. (Disorientation type thing)

ABILITY 2: Gravitic Surge -- Takes all enemies in flipped state and turns their gravity to 11, slamming them into the ground with insane impact damage. Slows surviving enemies.

Procs passive on enemies until the stand up, when they are no longer affected by Control Freak.

ABILITY 3: Weightless -- Radial drain ability similar to equinox, oberon, etc. Increases allies reload and movements speed, while also granting them slight energy gain when they jump or bullet jump.

ULTIMATE: Black Hole -- Creates a point in space of extreme gravity. Summons a black hole that does extreme void damage to all enemies who come into contact with it, and drags in loot and enemies alike. (Less range then Vauban Vortex as to not make him useless) Allies who pass through it immediately gain a toned-down version of weightless. Shooting into the black hole absorbs the projectiles shot into it. When the black hole finishes its duration, (or is reactivated to cancel early) it releases all projectiles absorbed into random directions with bonus damage, dictated by power strength. Self damage would be disabled here as to keep team killing to a minimal. Max of 1 black hole at any one time. 

POTENTIAL AUGMENTS:

FLIPSIDE AUGMENT: Empowered Gravity -- Increases damage output of allies in the flipped state. Increases damage taken by enemies in flipped state.

GRAVITIC SURGE AUGMENT: Elemental Surge -- Changes damage type to your melee's dominant damage type. Slow effect is replaced with a 75% chance to apply the statues effect of whatever this element ends up being. (by dominant, I mean it like this. Ex: You have a Fragor Prime equipped that does 100 corrosive, 75 impact, and 10 puncture. The drop would deal corrosive damage and have a chance to strip armor.) 

WEIGHTLESS AUGMENT: Mending Gravity -- Heals on jumping instead of giving energy.

BLACK HOLE AUGMENT: Neutron Star -- Converts Black Hole into a neutron star. Appearance is white instead of black. Repels enemies instead of pulling in, and instead of firing all projectiles in random directions, damage being done to it gets stored into a buffer like Nyx's absorb. When Black Hole expires, damage is dealt in a radial Heat pulse, and performs a blind as well. 

Thoughts?

I'd like to see a Jotun frame based on the Hrimtursar (frost giants) aswell as the Muspeli (fire giants) of Norse mythology. Which version you play could be based on which energy color you chose on the frame or tied to their #1 skill. The frost giant version should have abilities based around cold obviously, and the fire version would be based on fire (duh).

The frost kit would be more the defensive one with buffs and other things that mirror that. Something like a blizzard skill that gives the frame a high DR % and slows nearby enemies while inflicting cold damage. The fire version would be based on offense and rage. A possible buff that gives attack speed and melee damage, the more hits you take the longer the duration will last to symbolize the rage. Both should be able to brand their arsenal with a rune of their element, either granting cold or heat damage that doesnt combine with other elements modded on the weapon. Exalted weapons in the kit could be a possibility, if exalted weapons ever gets buffed and allowed to use Blood Rush and other mods properly. A hammer for the frost version and a flaming sword for the fire version. If possible, just adding "exalted" aestethics to the loadout weapons would be a cool thing aslong as "brand" is active, though it may be hard to do something that works well on all weapons, unless you make several different types to cover bows, rifles/shotguns, pistols, 2h melee, polearms, 1h 1h+shield etc. I guess a dagger could use the aestethics of a 1h sword for instance, but it would be hard for a heavy blade to have the same look.

This frame would be a representaion of Ymir and Surt. The name of the frame could be Ginnung, from the word Ginnungagap, which is the endless abyss, the primordial force between hot and cold from the time of pre-creation.

Archived