Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I would like to propose a warframe based on the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

The name of this warframe could be Calamity and their design can be roman/greek ghost-like in appearance.
Not necessarily like Revenant or Nekros but something more derelict or orikin in nature?

Each skill would be based off of one of the four horsemen and what they represent.
Example:

• Pestilence -Penetrating Plague: Calamity sends out a horde of locus or rats that attack all enemies within a __ radius draining (your pick) health, armor, or shields.
  • Famine - Raging Hunger: Calamity lets out a ghostly wale that drains the nutrients from nearby enemies. This sends said enemies into a starving frenzy as they cannibalize one another.
  • Death - Savior of Souls: Calamity sacrifices a bit of its health and nearby enemies health to aid its teammates.
  • War- (ultimate) Serefine Serenade or Nightrider: Calamity either - summons a great sword that in two to three sweeps wipes out all enemies in its radius - or - summons a large horse the user can ride upon and direct stomping all enemies beneath its hooves.

Energy given off with each ability could hark to the original colors of each horseman (red,black,white,and pale).

Best of luck to every tenno out there! Happy anniversary WF!

'Faceless' frame

Abilities:

Mimic - become looking as targeted enemy or ally. When he(she) looks like enemy they don't recognize him(her)

Killer instinct - see(feel) enemies behind covers and walls, vip targets are highlighted

Mark - marked enemy got bullet attractor and damage multiplier, marked ally got bullet deflector and damage mitigation

Borrow - borrow (hold button) and use (hit button) ability from ally/enemy.

Passive - stealth kill drops additional loot.

A geometric or architect themed Warframe. Geared towards creating structures to block or trap enemies. Personal request is to try to implement Phidias' teleportation ability. We have Warframe geared towards DPS or defense missions, but Phidias' was designed to be more useful in long running Intersection missions. Plus, I love teleportation abilities in a game about constant movement. More details on what I have in mind at this post: 

My lore could be wrong however I believe the orokin used the tenno to destroy the sentinel who they created to stop the infested that they created only to imprison and experiment on the tenno who intern destroyed them as they destroyed had the orokin the lotus a sentenit who felt sorry for them took pity upon them and put them in deep sleep to find peace within themselves for war leaves leaves a mark urbra is a Warframe without a tenno a testament to the orokin horror a sentenit Warframe we have but what about another the stalker is a mysterious frame wrap by pain but in the end became confused by the tenno he a shadow a tenant of a lost frame held in the past war misguided and suffering but I the original frame of his the frame the entries speak a great warrior lost to a endless war destroyer of sentient savior of the the tenno a new frame with abilities not to alter enemies or destroyed them the general with abilities to turn the war in his favor trapped beneath a ancient ruin the sentient return has roused his waking his shadow his stalker howls his laments pale before his true power wake a anicent general calm a warring spirit a master the fields of wars like no other tread carefully once u begin there's no going back

nekros rework i noticed a few people were suggesting a summoner style warframe and a thought occurred to me why not simply rework nekros? sense thats kind of his thing.

1. soul punch now creates a shadow of the dead ally on enemy death instead of just being a straight up damage ability it also converts damage done to their health ect into a energy orb.

2. fear is now replaced with doppleganger when used doppleganger creates a shadow of the dead duplicate of a enemy the enemy is paralyzed much like how garudas blood alter paralyses enemies the doppleganger remains in play until it dies when it dies the target it was cast on dies too can be friendly fired or released. 'if no targets are present you instead create a doppleganger of your self.' the quoted part can be replaced with something else if thats too oped or simply ignored.

passive: shadows of the dead allies have a high chance to aggro/taunt enemies into attacking them instead of nekros. or simply increase the range of his passive.

Honestly, the direction that was taken with Wukong and Nezha (and I suppose Loki and Excalibur, from a certain point of view) is great, and I'd love to see more of it. Real-world myth, legend, and history, reflected in Warframes.

And, there's so many different figures that could work for this! From Robin Hood to fully half of grecoroman myth, from the epic Gilgamesh, to modern tulpa-myth creatures like the Slenderman, there's no end to the real-world influences you can take, nearly whole-cloth, for Warframes.

But... The rules state that I have to make one submission.

...So, how about a Warframe based on the epic hero, Cú Chulainn? Impossibly pretty young man, trained by a war god, wielding a legendary spear, stupendously powerful even without his training and magic spear. ...Oh, and he can "hulk-out" by making his insides his outsides, and proceed to wreck literal entire armies.

What better to base a Warframe on, than a mythic figure that can be accurately described as a "Magnificent Human Disaster"?

also, you know you wanna see Sentients get Gae Bolg'd.

Chess themed warframe, a minion master/support hybrid that focuses on summoning simple units, maintaining said units, or sacrificing them to provide corresponding buffs to allies. Fellow Tenno aren’t free from being drafted into the ranks, but those who perform earn their promotions.

My take would be a summoning and ranking up (semi)unique units (opposed to what Nyx or Revenant’s conversion) that could eventually culminate to a “Queen” rank unit which would fall in line with the likes of Wukong’s Celestial Twin. Alternatively, the potential rank up could be applied to allies/summons in the form of targeted buffs. The non-minion master skills could lean on supporting your allies/summons in health restoration or damage mitigation.

A scrap themed warframe like it is made from parts of dead enemies like a moa leg a grineer arm and Being like an undead frame which accumulate fragments of the fallen enemies to upgrade itself. Like a mix of biologic parts and mechanical components which could be found on the scrap yards of ceres or europe

Because English is not my native language, I use translation software.In order to avoid ambiguity, I attached Chinese.

(因为英语不是我的母语,所以我使用了翻译软件。为了避免歧义我附上了中文。)

kivoid

A guest from outside the solar system(Origin Galaxy);(一个来自太阳系(起源星系)之外的客人)

Captured by Sentient and transformed into the ultimate weapon for hunting Tenno;(被Sentient捕获后改造为终极武器用于猎杀Tenno)

It was banished to the void in the ancient war;(祂在远古之战中被放逐到虚空之中)

Now it's back, and it's gaining more power - the power of the void;(现在它重新归来,并获得了更加强大的力量-虚空之力)

Tenno ready to meet the endless void of the king.(Tenno们准备迎接无尽虚空之王吧)

(Ps.It's out of the Sentient's control in the void, and now it's fighting for itself)(Ps.在虚空中它摆脱了Sentient的控制,现在它为自己而战)

Here are some descriptions and explanations of its appearance;

(下面是对它外貌的一些描述和解释)

Its essence is energy body, with purple and translucent smooth energy tentacles;

(它的本质是能量体,拥有紫色半透明的光滑能量触手)

It's surrounded by iron gray metal armor, which is covered with irregular cloud patterns (this armor protects it, but also binds it);

(它被铁灰色的金属质感的盔甲包裹着,盔甲上布满不规则云纹(这盔甲既保护着它,但也束缚着它))

Its armor is made up of several parts, and purple energy tentacles can be seen at the joint;

(它的盔甲是由几部分拼凑而成的,连接处可以看到紫色的能量触手)

Some tentacles are exposed under its iron gray face armor;

(它的铁灰色面甲下有些许触手暴露在外)

In addition, there are some sentient armor residues on its armor. The armor from the sentient transformation is very worn out because it is eroded in the void;

(另外它的盔甲上也有一些Sentient的护甲残留,这些来自Sentirnt改造的装甲显得十分破旧,因为在虚空中受到了侵蚀)

As it releases its ability, its armor will open slightly, the gap at the junction will become larger, and purple energy will permeate from it;

(在它释放技能时,它的盔甲会小幅度的开启,连接处的空隙会变大,并从中渗透出紫色的能量)

At this time, its sense armor will slowly break and crack, showing several high light Rune points, and slowly solidify and recover after the end of the skill;

(这时它的Sentient装甲会缓慢破碎裂解,出现几处高光的符文点,并在技能结束后缓慢凝固恢复)

I think it requires a series of tasks. (我认为获得它需要完成一个系列任务);
First, you need to encounter and observe it in your memory.(Get Organism) (首先你需要在回忆中遭遇并观察它(获得机体))
And banished it in a chase.(Get system) (并在一次被追杀中放逐它(获得系统))
Beat it now. (Get neurons in the head)在现在击败它(获得头部神经元)
And finally find a way to kill it.(Get General plan) (最后找到方法杀死它(获得总图))

(Maybe this task can be linked with limbo, which is not mentioned in limbo's task Why does it jump in space)

(也许这个任务可以和limbo进行联动,limbo的任务中并没有说明它为什么进行了空间跳跃)

Finally, it's skill description (I may be busy in the future, so submit these in advance);[最后是它的技能描述(未来的一段时间我可能会很忙,所以提前提交这些)]

Passive skill: combination: As an energy body, kivoid has a certain amount of physical damage reduction, and has acquired the ability to adapt to the damage after the transformation of sense;

(被动技能;结合体;作为能量体,kivoid享有一定的物理伤害减免,且在经过Sentient的改造后获得了伤害适应的能力)

Skill 1: void pulse: Kivoid accumulates energy to bombard the enemy with an energy ball. It collapses after hitting the first enemy, causing void damage.

(技能1 ,虚空脉动,kivoid积蓄能量用能量球来轰击敌人,在击中第一个敌人后发生崩解,造成虚空伤害)

Ex void flood tide :Kivoid can see the space nodes in the void, and bombard the nodes through the energy ball to cause an explosion (AOE void damage). The energy ball will pass through all enemies without attenuation in the process of moving forward to cause damage, forming the tide (the tide size is affected by the skill range) to return to the launch site, and the enemies hit by the tide will receive void damage. Kivoid can get recovery from this damage(Energy and blood).

(EX 虚空洪潮 kivoid可以看到虚空中的空间节点,并通过能量球轰击节点造成爆炸(AOE虚空伤害)能量球前进过程中会无衰减的穿过所有敌人造成伤害,形成潮汐(潮汐大小受技能范围影响)返回发射地点,被潮汐拍击到的敌人会受到虚空伤害,kivoid可以从这次伤害中获得回复(能量和血量))

Skill 2: void fraud.:Divide 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 of the sub body into the battle. (the sub body inherits the value of the ontology, but can't release the skill, and can only use the same weapon as the ontology). During this period, you can activate the skill 2 again to exchange positions with the sub body. If the sub body survives at the end of the skill duration, it will detonate the sub body to cause AOE void damage. Press and hold 2 for instant split.

(技能2 虚空欺诈,分出1/2/3/4个分身加入战斗,(分身继承本体数值,但不可以释放技能,只能使用武器和本体一样的武器),期间可以通过再次激活2技能与分身进行位置互换,若技能持续时间结束时场上仍有分身存活,则引爆分身造成AOE虚空伤害。长按2可以立即引爆分身。)

Ex survival instinct :actively releases 2 skills when it suffers from fatal damage, and the body disappears at the same time. At the end of the skill, it recovers from the body with the highest blood volume.

(EX 生存本能 遭受致命伤害时主动释放2技能,同时本体消失,技能结束时从血量最高的分身处复活)

Skill 3 virtual fission: select target, split it into 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 of the same target (sum of all fission material values = body value)

(技能3 虚空裂变 选择目标,将其裂变为2/3/4/5个相同目标(所有裂变物各项数值相加=本体数值))

Ex virtual space decay ;selects a region, fission all regional targets into two same targets, and the same fission products are the first hate targets for each other (sum of all fission products = 0.75 ontology values)

(EX 虚空衰变 选择一个区域,将区域目标全部裂变为2个相同目标,并且相同裂变生成物之间互为第一仇恨目标(所有裂变物各项数值相加=0.75个本体数值))

Skill 4: void walk: kivoid escapes from armor and escapes into the void. At the same time, it consumes energy to recover HP (1:1 conversion). In the void, kivoid enters stealth and cannot be damaged. Its movement speed increases and collision volume is removed. Kivoid can release 1, 3 skills in the void. Activate 4 skills again to exit void. The commander's energy is consumed during the void walk.

(技能4 虚空行走 kivoid脱离盔甲遁入虚空,同时消耗能量恢复血量(1:1转化),在虚空中kivoid进入隐身且无法被伤害,移动速度增加且移除碰撞体积。在虚空中kivoid可以释放1,3技能。再次激活4技能退出虚空。虚空行走期间消耗指挥官能量。)

Ex comes in person: When escaping from the void, a large number of tentacles appear in the target area, hanging the enemy in the dome (half sky), causing a large number of void damage continuously, and restoring a certain commander's energy for each enemy killed.

(EX 真身降临 遁出虚空时目标区域出现大量触手,将敌人悬挂于穹顶(半空),持续造成大量虚空伤害,每杀死一个敌人恢复一定指挥官能量。)
(Ps. skill 4 consumes commander's energy)(ps.技能4消耗指挥官能量)

I don't know if it has already been posted, but I would imagine a shop-upgrade theme based frame (does my sentence make any sense?) 

Not sure I can expand, but will do in case I can :

It could work with some kind of shop (I would imagine a Chroma like system, with some kind of shell, altering movement speed (and gameplay?) but letting the owner of the shop to move it. When placed on the floor, other players and owner could buy upgrades, effects, bonuses with reward coins (from kills headshot, maybe double or triple crits/status, abilities etc).

With these coins the owner could use abilities, with effects on the shop, which could become a merchant fortress. 

The movable shop alternative could change the upgrade available or the abilities of the frame, from Web Spider Amazon tank to Phone Starter hunter haha

I hope it was clear and I'm sorry for my mistakes :) 

I will try to add an art if it's possible or if.. Well... I can art (because I'm pretty bad) 

One idea that was circling region chat for awhile and got some serious steam was a spider based warframe. I'm not sure who first said it but it got me thinking on it more and more and we helped pass the idea along to see what the community thought about it. For the most part it was all positive. This submission is a cooperative effort between BlackVortex1879, Smeevy, and The_Impiersonator. We have been working on this concept for well over a year.

The basic idea is that of a spider-frame. In humanoid form she has one set of abilities, and a separate set of abilities as a spider. She can transition between them using a designated ability. She has two types of stacks which are used to power her abilities and increase her damage output: one for her humanoid form and one for her spider form.

The details of the Warframe and her abilities are outlined below:

Spoiler

Name: Ikto

Armor: 250
Energy: 100 (Level 0) 150 (Level 30)
Health: 150 (Level 0) 450 (Level 30)
Shields: 100 (Level 0) 300 (Level 30)
Sprint speed: 1.15

Stacks:

Venom has a Max of 50 Stacks

Webbing has a Max of 50 Stacks

Humanoid Form Abilities:
Passive: Dealing Damage creates 1 Stack of Venom for every X Damage.
 (Note: Not meant to be primary method of earning stacks)

[These Abilities Use Only Venom Stacks]

1: Strike: Damages enemies for a certain amount, heals for 15% of damage dealt. Small Initial Energy Cost of 25, uses 1 Stack of Venom.

2: Envenom: Sacrifice offensive abilities in order to gain a large amount of damage absorption. Convert damage absorbed to stacks of Venom which are added after the ability ends. Other abilities end this ability when cast, which adds the stacks gained to your total. This Ability has damage absorption percentage equal to (X(Max Stacks - Current Stacks))/100. This ability has an initial energy cost and an energy drain over time. X has a standard value of 1 and has a maximum value of 2 at 200% Strength, as you cannot have more than 100% Damage Reduction.

3: Venom Spray: Sprays a corrosive venom at enemies in a cone in front of you. Enemies hit with this ability are stunned for a duration and take damage over time. Enemies killed with this ability drop a puddle of venom with a radius of 0.5. Uses 1 stack of Venom per enemy. No Energy Cost.

4: Degeneration: Transforms into a spider form similar to Titania’s Razorwing, around half the size of the original frame. Costs 5 Stacks of Venom. 

Spider Form Abilities:
    Passive: Bullet Jumps serve as a primary method of aerial movement, and have an increased speed and range. In this form, Ikto is able to stick to most surfaces, allowing new strategies of crossing maps. Sprint speed is increased by 25%

[These Abilities use a mix of Webbing & Venom Stacks]

Special Weapon Concept: Exalted Mandibles/Chelicerae: Melee Weapon, Primarily Corrosive/Toxin Based, use stacks of Venom as a combo attack option. Kills with this weapon generate stacks of Webbing and heal for a percentage of damage dealt. Attacks will lunge towards enemies, similar to archwing melee or Excalibur’s Slash Dash.

1: Weaver: Moving leaves behind a trail of webbing, which connects to itself to form large webs. For every 10 meters traveled while this ability is active, 1 stack will be consumed. Standard movement options (Roll, Slide, Jump) are unavailable.

2: Web Line: Uncharged, this ability shoots a web line in front of her, which will either pull in enemies or create a zipline depending on what it hits. These ziplines connect to the webbing left behind by her passive. Charging it allows her to swing along the line, but can only target walls/ceilings. This costs 1 stack of Webbing per 10 meters. Has an energy drain of about 

3 (Tap): Pluck: Use the strands of webbing left behind by Weaver to distract enemies within a certain range (Base 15 meter radius), drawing them into the snare. This ability is duration based (Base 10 Seconds) and has an initial cost (Base 50 Energy). 
3 (Hold): Pull: Use the strands of webbing left behind by Weaver to yank enemies within a certain range (Base 5 Meters) of any Web into the air, trapping them and rendering them helpless against attacks. Kills on targets trapped in the web generate a Stack of Venom. This ability costs initial energy per target (Base 10 Energy) and has a duration (Base 15 Seconds).

4: Regeneration: Transforms back into regular form. 

The Backstory Concept and Codex Entry Concept are shown below.

Spoiler

Backstory:

As an early experiment of the Orokin in regards to controllable soldiers via Transference, Ikto was unstable from the start. The frame was created as an experiment, planned as a prototype for a new type of warframe, one designed for battle in any environment. 

First, a frame of infested tissue, made of the same material as every other.

Next was an insertion of Sentient Biotechnology, intended to create a highly adaptive chassis.

The final piece of the puzzle was found in a newly isolated pre-orokin genome, taken from an unknown creature, but demonstrated to create highly effective strains of Infested.

All these things were used in the creation of the prototype, 

and thus Ikto was born, the first and only of her type.

This creature they had created was imprisoned, deemed ready for testing.

The Orokin brought in a Tenno, guns at their back.

They were told to enter the Warframe.

They did.

The transference completed.

The Tenno and Warframe stared each other down through the void.

An Agreement was made.

They turned, and struck as one, ripping the guns away from the soldiers behind them.

The rooms were sealed.

Ikto was deemed worthless, a danger to the Orokin.

They were to be scrapped.

The Tenno was to be executed as a traitor.

The cloned guards stayed outside the cell night and day, armed to the teeth.

At no point was there ever a breach in security.

The day came for Ikto to be destroyed.

The Orokin entered the room, entourage in tow.

The found decaying webs, and nothing else.

Ikto had escaped. 

The Tenno was gone as well, a hole melted through the wall of the cell.

The Orokin hunted the two, with the hopes that all evidence of their experiments would be lost forever.

They thought they had killed the two, and so they purged everything related to their research from the Orokin Archives.

The project was never mentioned again, not by the Orokin.

The Grineer, however...

Tales of a humanoid creature,

caught in fleeting glimpses.

The Commanders laugh it off.

Clone rot, they say. 

Just tricks of the shadows.

Sometimes a soldier would go missing, 

never to be found again.

The Commanders glare at the crew.

Deserters, they say. 

Filthy Traitors.

Walls that were once pristine, 

mysteriously corroded overnight.

The Commanders send in the lowest of the low.

Just wear and tear, they say. 

Welcome to space, get used to it.

Never any concrete evidence.

Just some decaying lines of silk.

The Commanders ignore it. 

Just a Humble Spider, they say. 

Nothing to worry about.

The Commanders may ignore all the claims, 

but that doesn’t mean the Rank and File don’t pass along the legends.

Legends of Ikto, the Trickster.

Ikto, the Spider who stalks the Voidlanes.

Codex Entry:
Built in the early days of Orokin Experiments, the first Ikto was created using a mixture of Sentient bioengineering and Infested Tissue, creating an incredibly adaptable frame skilled in deception and manipulation. Named for these skills, the original Itko frame was slated for destruction, but vanished before its sentence could be carried out.

Name:  Vulcanus ( Vulcanus is the Latin name for Vulcan, the god of fire including the fire of volcanoes, deserts, metalworking, and the forge in ancient Roman religion and myth.)

Theme: Blacksmith, the reason I choose this concept is because it could be an interesting idea to create and give weapon on the spot during a Mission.

Here are the ability if you are interested in the concept.

Passive: Living Furnace 

Every damage taken or attack and ability used, Vulcanus build up Spark (up to a cap: 1000).

Ability 1: Erupting Fissures 

Slam his fist on the ground creating a fissure damaging and sending enemies flying.

Ability 2: Roaring Inferno

Vulcanus stoops the ground causing a wall of lava to rise right above him covering him in lava, which in turn cause dot to enemies around him and gains Spark (50) per tick when in cases in lava.

The lava acts as a wall that blocks enemies projectile and if enemy pass through the wall they take dot.

This is optional for A2: 

.if roaring inferno is casted on top of erupting fissure lava will rise from the fissure and acts as an extension for A2.

. Allies can pass through the lava and dot enemies around them.

Ability 3: Teras of the Mother (no damage meant for cc)

Vulcanus release a cooling aura slowing enemies movement. When cast if Vulanus in covering lava, it will consume 50% of ember, hardening the lava and give Vulcanus increases amour.

If enemies are covered in lava it will harden causing them to be rooted in place  (for a duration).

This is optional for A3:

. Allies under the effects of A2 will have the lava harden and gain 80% of Vulcanus armour. ( the reason 80% is to help the squishy Warframe survive the fight longer, or to prevent one shot.)

Ability 4: Forge of Dreams (this ability is a cycle ability like Ivara arrows or Vauban traps)

Note: this has 2 exulted weapon with 4 forms, 2 melee and 2 range: 1 primary & secondary, that last on ammo system, strikes for melee (150 strikes as it default amount before it disappear) and ammo for range, not energy consumption, this is so the player doesn’t glue to one weapon for the whole Mission, and have a lot of options.

Vulcanus can cycle and create 4 weapons  an black hammer (as he hold a blacksmith hammer in the myth),a 2-handed Nikana, a shotgun, and a revolver, using the Mountain Heart (for melee, and share the stat) or Awaken Flames (for range, and share the stat). This ability also consume 300 ember to increase the weapon usage.

Holding the 4th ability will throw the weapon on the ground, allies can interact with weapon to pick it up, this will swap out their current weapon they have equipped. If they want to remove the weapon, a charge melee or a charge shot will send one final Attack before breaking. Vulcanus can make one of each weapon and can’t make 2 of the same. Note for soloing, Vulacnus can do the same thing to remove as he and allies can only carry one of the weapon.

Note: 

. Mountain heart and awaken flame are formless exulted weapon, that can share the same mod set and have equal stat till a weapon is chosen. An example: mountain heart base damage is 80 for slash & Impact while puncture will be 50, if Vulcanus chooses to create the hammer a 100 impact damage will be added.

.The weapon will have their own movement.

This is optional for A4:

melee weapons can combo with:

.A1: To cause a longer fissure. 

.A2: Swing the melee weapon into lava to coat it and give heat damage.

.A3: while coated in lava, will harden and increase damage but remove the heat proc. The weapon can gain the heat damage back by swinging into the lava but will remove the damage boost.

For range weapon:

A2: when shooting through the lava wall, will cause a splash of lava and spreading it to nearby enemies applying dot.

Name: Ossium

Armor: 530

Hp: 250

Energy: 300

Sprint speed: 1.10

Duration: 67%

Efficiency: 56%

Range: 20%

Strength: 320%

Drain: 2 per second

Ability 1: Skeletal rip. A type of attack that allows you to pull the skeleton from living beings.

Ability 2: Skeletal Bird. Turns the warframe into a bird of prey that allows you to shoot spikes at enemies and being able to travel place to place.

Ability 3: Ossium Crush. This attack allows to warframe to punch the ground and summon a giant Skeletal hand that kills the enemy with one swipe or crush.

Alt: Legion. Transforms into a giant skeleton that takes hp every 5 seconds. This would allow to take down multiple targets in the area of attack. He is only stationary.

Passive: Bone absorption Once enemies are dead the bones of the enemies are absorbed making the frame look more muscular. It increases energy, speed, and damage resistance of the frame.

Description: This frame was made to protect the bones of the dead and the lives of the living. The frame had been placed to watch the colony on Earth for a millennium, but when a war started he tried to prevent them from dying which had caused him great stress and sorrow. Those who had killed his colony would pay with the life of his new found ability of legion. In the end what was the cost his life.

A frame that can power up its abilities and increases range and damage. As for the overall design that would be my imagination, body type would be an average frame body not to muscular nor too petite. A few spikes on the arms, legs and head would be cool and the tips of the spikes would be part of the accent customization and has the metallic texture. The head would have an Orokin/Corpus design and its energy color placements would be where eyes would usually be at and a few on the back. how the body in general will look that is a little hard for me to think of right now, maybe like a demon or something related to it? As for its background all i could come up with was it was a banished deity that came from an era that was lost long ago like the orokin. Most of these frames were fighters and lost most its energy/power after the infested took over. The specific frame that im talking about cant really be called a deity after being exiled and losing most of its power and authority but still knows how to fight very well and use devastating ranged attacks when at maxed power.  When close to death the attacks deal double damage and energy starts surging to the frame as well.

Ну я не знаю, я бы хотел видеть варфрейма изменяющего форму, на подобии эквинокс, тоесть у этого варфрейма будет всего 3 способности, при активации каждой способности он будет трансформироватся в другую форму, где каждая форма подойдёт отдельному типу игроков.

warframe that connects with the opponent and becomes one and gives him the opportunity to cheese, and when I want to disconnect, he tears the opponent's body and comes out of it, gaining life and strength.
It can also connect with warframe so that they become a monster gaining new skills.

A tapestry warframe that knits enemies into clothing

For example the frame would make use an exalted needle and string that punches through multiple enemies and make them be pulled towards eachother then on death become a piece of clothing allies can wear. So basically a granny who can knit.

Name: Haema
Warframe Theme: Kuva Vampire

Look: A twisted body of metal wrapped in sanguine tubes, bearing the familiar throbbing heart of a Kuva lich, a piercing syringe on each arm ready to harvest the blood of her foes. Hair is replaced with knots of Kuva braids.

Background: With the queens experimenting with Kuva, it was only a matter of time before the combination into a Warframe became an experiment too enticing to pass up. Seeking new ways to harvest and empower Kuva, Ballas created Haema, a Warframe designed with the purpose of drawing blood from her prey, melding it with the old blood to activate it's potential. As she becomes rich with harvested blood, the Kuva within Haema herself awakens, empowering her abilities, but such boons will only last for so long, and the frame will become hungry again with overuse.
While Haema herself was lost to time like most warframes, blueprints detailing her design may be found in the possession of the most powerful of Kuva Liches.

Ares.

Named after ancient god of war of Earth, this warframe is all about bringing constant destruction, vengeance and retribution to Tenno's adversaries. However, as all things, war is an ever-evolving, total conflict. Thus, Ares brings eons of experience, technology and armaments to the battlefield.

Passive: Ares forgoes traditional approach of tenno, casts away melee and instead, brings his own Archgun to the table.

Wartorn:

Calls forth his Archgun, Wartorn. Capable of multiple firemodes and nano-constructing, this weapon is backbone of his abilities and demise of his enemies.

Tap to switch fire modes, hold to summon or de-summon.

Firemodes: Flamethrower, Minigun, Grenade Launcher, Nanoconstructor

Flamethrower: Acts like the Ignis.

Minigun: Spins up for a short time and then unleashes bullets with extremely fast rate of fire

Grenade Launcher: Acts like Tonkor

Nanoconstructor: Constructs a shield at crosshairs, unpickable. Press Alternate Fire to energize the shield to explode in an electrifying blast.

Pyschological Warfare:

Ares turns his gaze upon his enemies and focuses a psionic wave contains memories from eons of wrathful side of warfare. Such overwhelming thoughts freeze enemies in place, shrieking in terror.

Artillery Strike: He marks a wide area for bombardment, damage scales from enemy level.

Battle Frenzy: Albeit Ares has adapted to modern warfare, he still loves chaos and destruction. Activating this ability puts him to a battle frenzy and puts a Frenzy bar. Enemies killed increases his battle frenzy, freezing enemies through Psychological Warfare increases it even further. More the Frenzy bar fills, fire rate, damage and Ability Range increases, while Artillery Strike fires more shells, as well as Ares taking less damage. However, too much Frenzy is dangerous. After a certain amount of Frenzy passed, he starts to take health damage. Frenzy stops when health reaches 2 points.

A warframe based on gas damage, AOE sabotage and stealth, sort of like guerrilla warfare, I’m currently designing this as a university project as a main unknown.pnggoal for me would be to work for DE xd, this is a piece of concept art I am also creating an alternative helmet that has a Vietnamese hat asthetic to it, the main helmet is based off of a plague doctors mask with a cowl, my original name for it is FUME (I don’t mind this theme being on low priority because of it becoming property of DE and that I can save it and refine it more maybe for the future:) )

Archived