Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Mindslaver, all about hacking enemies (Or seducing) and things like tricking them into things like fighting for the Tenno, giving us/being our shields, and self destructing. Could also hack itself into going on an uncontrollable rampage. Like you lose control of the warframe and can only watch as carnage commences.

My Concept for a Spider Queen Frame

Imagine a beautiful and colorful dutchess, masquerading her murderous intent behind a deceptive glamour. 

She could fold her many adorned legs around herself to give off a false beautiful exterior, appearing as bipedal.

She is ravenous, yet gorgeous, captivating her foes before wrapping them in her silk to later consume.

She could be our first frame able to walk on walls by latching to them and using some of her hidden legs. 

She should also twitch violently from time to time, showing her hidden insanity. 

Repo-Frame (or Solaris-Frame if that gives more clarity to the thematic)

I feel like a frame that is missing some parts and has some more archaic, more cubic body parts that maybe don't entirely mesh at all would be a cool concept.
I'm not sure if it's clear enough so think about a Solaris member, and how their organics and mechanics are mixed, but maybe something a bit (even) more functional, since most Solaris have a more cohesive thematic. I was thinking that the difference between the former Frame and the new parts should be noticeable. The textures and shapes should look more organic and rounded for the Frame (the way most do) but the new parts should look more squared, mechanical and functional.

Speaking of functional, it's abilities could have something to do with the new parts and the reason they were changed in the first place, I feel like this opens itself to a LOT of options, but that's not part of the contest, so I won't.

I dunno i just thought of this and I felt it was an aspect of the game that is sitting there, waiting to be explored.
Hope I was clear!

I always felt that with Mesa existing as a wild-West 'lawbringer' that having a bandit-style counterpart would be very interesting as a foil! Instead of twin revolvers, he could use an old-style coach gun, focusing on getting up-close and blasting things in the face with shrapnel instead of staying at a distance and peppering things with the Regulators like Mesa does. There's a lot of strong homages that could be made with that too - dynamite, blasting powder, maybe even snake oil as a self-heal, and other things that harken back to that time. I like the name Nomad, but there's plenty you could do with that.

Given that he'd be a foil to Mesa's lawbringer counterpart, you could even work in some fluff about them relating somehow, although that might be a stretch! I find it interesting to imagine them having a unique dynamic (like Gauss and Grendel do) - maybe in the time of the Orokin, Nomad went rogue, and would often show up and cause a bunch of trouble for the Orokin, only for Mesa to ride into town hot on his heels and drive him away, giving chase in the process. Of course, that's a pipe dream, but it's just an example of how strong the theme could fit in with a game centered around old-Earth themes, especially when one old-style Western theme already works so well.

How about a grappler frame that literally picks up enemys.....and yeets them in to oblivion (not like grendel) his passive could be that if he does not have a melee equipped you hold x and it allows the player to well....YEET the poor sap that happens to stand in your way. P.s sorry if this idea is stupid its meant to be fun frame who has a pretty good kit of abilities but the passive matters a bit more then the rest of the kit. P.s.s we dont need anymore frames that basically murder crowds of enemys. Dont hate on me.

Dark Matter Warframe. I can't come up with any details, but it could create black holes and gain various buffs, like becoming invisible by absorbing all light. It could have more abilities than just black holes, but they can be designed in the next phase of development. 

This warframe called Warmachine (yes like from iron man 😄 )

Its a really tanky warframe who dosent have shield just health and a plenty of armor but really slow .

This frame is  a war frame how design based on war theme  and skills too.

Its have two exalted weapon and you can switch wich one you want to use this two is a gattling gun and a flamethrower.

An ammo box and  a gas tank coud be on its back what is connect to the proper weapon you choose.

Ability 1 :an arstrike it can be napalm or normal explosion or emp what is destroy shields and turrets nerby.

Ability 2 :a cover with a circle around it , in the circle its give ammo to you and your team.

Ability 3 :forward to the warframe he summons barbared wire field what slows enemys and they take slash damage.

Ability 4 : This warframe has two exalted weapon a flamethrower and a gatling and warmachine summon one of the two but he you could change wich .

A Kuva based vampire themed Warframe.  With Liches and Requiems Kuva is becoming an established component of the game. Let's have a Warframe that can 'drink' the life force out of its enemies and convert it to Kuva based projectiles or maybe a Kuva shield? Perhaps this Warframe was captured by the Grineer queen's and exposed to Kuva so that it 'turned'. This Warframe tried to escape the Queen's but was defeated by the Kuva guardians and buried in a Kuva coffin, only to resurrect later and exact his revenge on its tormentors.

Having played Warframe for a little while, I feel as if a frame revolving around elemental adaptation would be quite fun and interesting. I know we have Chroma, but he cannot change his damage type in a fight, or alter his allies' damage types. Being able to change your damage type in the middle of a fight would be unique and offer a new way to approach situations. There are many frames in the game but none that can fit every single role consistently, or adapt to a crossfire mission without brute forcing their way through. The kit would be built around changing the elemental damage of players, either just yourself, or your allies as well, along with some sort of defensive shielding from specific damage types. Personally i think it shouldn't buff the weapons, just change the damage type, one for one.

Lore, i feel this frame could be a result of Orokin experimentation with the Warframe tech and sentient tech. This wouldn't be a sentient frame like Revenant, more like a hybrid between Orokin and the adaptive side of the Sentient tech.

I'm a big fan of single player games, I love playing solo in warframe, killing every living thing 1 by 1, roombas too, looting everything, exploring every room, noticing every visual detail and music changes in the environment, I really #*!%ing like this game. A thing I've always wanted is a frame that's permanently invisible, like her/his passive, even if it was really squishy I wouldn't care, #*!% it I would pay 60$ for something like this in Warframe, something like a silent killing machine, walking by enemies leaving only falling heads behind, like an invisible demon. Imagine if Reaper from OW and Evelynn from League of legends had a baby. Would love to turn every map into a ghost town with a warframe like this. 

PS:

Make it female and with scarf like Levi from Trinity Seven and I'll love you forever. 

Has anyone thought of a mostly blast related frame using a single shot launcher as their signature weapon and has the passive of having 25% larger blasts (might be op with lenz or other AoE weapons though). its 1 could be a large on person explosion called (vent) that while in the air also launches you in the direction your facing doing impact and blast to anything hit and knocking anyone too close over. The 2 could be a thrown explosive that grows the more its shot and gains the damage types of what has shot it. All i know is that an explosive warframe thats whole thing is shooting explosives at the enimes would be nice even if it seems underpowered as we have alot of explosive weapons but no really explosive frame yet. I hope you guys like this one and GL to who ever has the design made. Thank you for reading this 

I think of Warframe that can bend reality and shape reality in certain ways would be really cool like for instance it could make certain enemies small and literally just need to step on them and they die we're literally just flatten them turn them in the paper or something like that just Warframe that can bend reality and shape reality however that Warframe wants he would be really cool

Considering that most of the neutral syndicates have their own Warframes or atleast ones closely related to them, maybe a Simaris related frame. Some old design somehow aquired by Simaris and changed to help satisfy his thirst for knowledge through scanning enemies or allies - revealing weakpoints, increasing allies' protections, maybe even making upgraded copies of allies or enemies.

Archived