Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Tree/Nature based Warframe Name Genetrix

Ability 1: Tree that sprouts fruit aka Health orbs, and Energy orbs can not exist  while roots are out.

Ability 2: Roots that follow the frame that root all enemies 

Ability 3: Barkskin gives damage reduction

Ability 4: Roots that grow around rooted enemies sprout blossoms that explode and deal damage based on energy color

Did not feel that just sharing the theme would express the idea of the frame.

Am 6.3.2020 um 16:53 schrieb [DE]Helen:

Community-Created-Warframe-Header-alt-blue.jpg

Wir fordern die Warframe-Community auf, den nächsten Warframe zu erstellen! Sie können über die Entwurfsphasen im offiziellen Community-Designed Warframe-Thread auf dem Laufenden bleiben .

Das Thema ist die Grundlage für jedes Warframe-Design. Im Laufe der Jahre haben wir unzählige fantastische Ideen im Fan Concepts-Unterforum und im Internet gesehen. Diese Kreativität ist das, was wir brauchen, um diesem Warframe Leben einzuhauchen! Teilen Sie uns ein Warframe-Thema mit, das das nächste Design inspirieren soll.

So reichen Sie ein:

Teilen Sie in diesem Thread eine Beschreibung eines Warframe-Themas mit, das Sie im Spiel sehen möchten!

In dieser Entwurfsphase werden Fähigkeiten nicht berücksichtigt. Erstens dreht sich alles um ein starkes Thema! Erklären Sie Ihre Idee und machen Sie sie so gut wie möglich.

Richtlinien:

• Eine Einsendung pro Spieler.
  • Das Thema kann nach dem Absenden nicht mehr geändert werden. Sie können Ihren Beitrag bearbeiten, um kleine Änderungen wie das Beheben von Tippfehlern vorzunehmen. "Grund für die Bearbeitung" wird überprüft.
  • Wenn es doppelte Themeneinreichungen gibt, wird nur die berücksichtigt, die zuerst veröffentlicht wurde - wir werden zuschauen!
  • Die Themenidee muss originell sein. Ihre Einreichung kann von einem Beitrag stammen, den Sie an anderer Stelle verfasst haben, solange es Ihr eigener ist!
  • Details wie Hintergrundgeschichten können vom Entwicklerteam nach Bedarf geändert werden, um die Konsistenz mit dem Gesamtdesign von Warframe sicherzustellen.
  • Konzeptzeichnungen können in Einreichungen enthalten sein, werden jedoch im endgültigen Entwurf oder bei der Auswahl des endgültigen Themas nicht berücksichtigt.
  • Reservieren Sie keine Plätze in diesem Thread.
  • Poste nur Beiträge in diesem Thread.
  • Einsendungen, die diesen Richtlinien nicht entsprechen, werden nicht berücksichtigt.
  • Die ausgewählte Einreichung wird Eigentum von Digital Extremes.

Wir verstehen, dass wir doppelte Warframe-Themeneinreichungen nicht vermeiden können. Geben Sie daher bitte Ihr Bestes, um ein Thema einzureichen, das noch nicht präsentiert wurde, und wir werden unser Bestes tun, um sicherzustellen, dass für alle eine faire Gelegenheit besteht!

Auswahl des endgültigen Themas:

Die Aufforderung zur Einreichung von Vorschlägen endet am Donnerstag, den 19. März um 13:00 Uhr (MEZ).

Nach Überprüfung aller Themenbeiträge wählt das Warframe-Team eine Top 10 aus, die dem Design Council präsentiert werden soll!

Der Design Council wird dann abstimmen, um das Gewinner-Warframe-Thema zu bestimmen. Die Abstimmung im Design Council beginnt am Freitag, den 20. März um 13:00 Uhr und dauert bis Donnerstag, den 26. März um 13:00 Uhr.

Nachdem das Thema ausgewählt wurde:

Eornheit_Art.png

Der Community-Künstler Eornheit wird das offizielle Design des Warframes basierend auf dem gewählten Thema erstellen! Sobald das Design fertig ist, werden wir die Community erneut offen anrufen, um die Fähigkeiten des Warframes zu entwerfen. Folgen Sie jeder Phase hier !

Der Name und das endgültige Design des von der Community erstellten Warframes werden am Samstag, den 11. Juli, während des TennoCon 2020 Live Streams bekannt gegeben!

ALLE SPIELER VON JEDER PLATTFORM KÖNNEN TEILNEHMEN

Lass uns deine Warframe-Ideen hören, Tenno!

wow this frame its awesome nice job Man Respect

Нужен варфрэйм который будет использовать систему телепортов, по типу как Челл из игры Портал, то есть в открытом бою ты сможешь спокойно телепортироваться врагам за спины и кромсать их какими нибудь катанами, а если проходишь миссию по стэлсу так это вообще будет имбовый персонаж... 

hello =)

I would like to propose a warframe inspired by the comics spawn would be great there is a lot of idea to draw from it, I propose that because I am a fan of it and the design can be adapted to the game as well as the power of the character (chain controllable, projects rays, power of regeneration, power to control that size,a cloak that transforms) a demonic warframe.

Its my dream!!!   Résultat de recherche d'images pour "spawn pouvoir"

I would like to see a Warframe that deepens the Cephalon / Weave aspect of Warframe. Some sort of artificial AI, which got somehow splintered and half-transferred to the "material" world. Let call him for now "Nexus".

The theme should heavily emphasize that the normal form (in which he physically explores the world (like we do)) is a fragile form and is barely, but sufficiently able to interact with the normal world. Maybe only his "heart / chest / core" is most visible, maybe also "eyes", physically tangible, but arms and legs are mostly some data ethereal data fragments. Due to being mainly artificial projected / phased his ability set should feature unique mechanics, using the data of the "warframe lore" to combat "real material world" threats.

For example some ability ideas:

Passive - Fractured Body

"Extended Consciousness" - Nexus has 50% more ability range when at zero "data mass" (0% at 10 stacks of "data mass"; 5% per stack of data mass)
"Weave Manifestation" - Nexus will gain increased armor, hp for each stage of "data mass" collected (max 10 stacks), but also sacrifices his "Extended Consciousness"

Ability - Offensive scan

Tap Ability - Using ancient intrusive scanning algorythms, Nexus shortly stuns enemies, analyzing and gathering data mass (hp & shield dmg) from affected enemies and converting it to data mass for himself (gaining stages for "Weave Manifestation")

Ability - Shed Body

Hold Ability - Sacrificing some of his own "data mass" he realigns these fragments to orbit him, electrocuting enemies and forcing them to knee down (like the thrall goes on his knees when waiting for secret mercy)

Tap Ability - Send out the fragments turning them into chaining data bolts, which chain more the lower the "data mass" is, f.e. 3 chains at 10 "data mass" stacks, 8 chains at 0 "data mass" stacks

Ability - Progressive Intrusion

Nexus targets an enemy and projects his consciousness into it. While his "physical" body slowly follows his consciousness (and building a damaging trace from his old position to the new position of the possessed enemy). Combo effects could be:

When "Shed Body (Hold version)" is active, his body instantly follows his consciousness (so no damaging trace effect), crashing it the possessed enemy and exploding from there.

Using "Shed Body" & "Offensive Scan" is allowed, but for altered effects, range, etc.
Using "Progressive Intrusion" again will repeat the effect, thus enabling "hopping" from enemy to enemy

"Possessing" an enemy is always short, so shouldnt last longer than 2 seconds before auto-expiring.

Ultimate - Incorporate

Nexus will gather all available "data mass" and some of his "consciousness" transform into a stationary, swirling orb of flying data strings, metal and data ghosts (ghostly images of scanned enemies). In front of him in a narrow arc 4 ghostly data images from collected enemies will appear with different buffs, that can be "shot" by nexus in his orb form. After 4 shots on these images, they disappear, Nexus transform into his "superior" form with the selected buffs and engages.

As soon as the ability is activated, players have max 4s to choose which images (buffs) to shoot (select); they can only fire 4 times (0.5s fire rate, if leftclick held down, so they can quickly choose to get a buff 4 times)

"Superior Form"

Some sort of player controlled, flying data storm cloud which stuns and damages enemies inside it while turning these enemies into lightning rods which damage each other and intensify the "collect range & number" of data tendrils (which resemble arms out of the cloud) pulling enemies into the cloud.

Okay hear me out! so far from this topic we can see that the community really wants to have a slime frame, a werewolf frame, and a spider frame. all three of which can be classified under the term of "monster". my idea is to combine all three of these ideas into a "monster amalgamation frame". a frame that has the ability to toggle through these 3 forms plus their base form (the base form could share visual aspects from all three monster forms) making a total of 4 forms to choose from. with 4 total forms it could be reasonable to say that one of their abilities could be like ivara's quiver or vauban's minelayer but in their case it changes their form in terms of appearance and abilities like equinox changes from day to night. there is so much room for lore for an amalgam monster frame! perhaps he/she (im voting female) was an experiment of the orokin trying to mash together all these different warframe abilities and such together but it just created a "monster" that was locked away never to be seen again. there could be a lore based quest where you receive whispers from this frame who is sealed away for hundreds of years and then eventually find and release her from her tomb through a series of puzzles. I know that this community based frame is going to be released on tennocon and the hopes for a quest to come along with her is a longshot, but the idea is sound. she could have a backstory close to valkyr's where she is consumed by her rage, or perhaps she was lead to madness, it's up to the community! Monster amalgamation frame anyone? I know I am so down!

How about a Cybernetic warframe half carbon bassed organism half machine?!

Passive ability "Adaptible Upgrade" the warframe learns during combat and has stats modify based on how well or unwell your doing. Example. If u your taking a lot of damage or Dealing less and less damage your warframe will adapt in that category to assistant you upto 100% upgrade.

Actually numbers and time to upgrade for passive should be based upon balancing and synergy.

1. Shares your passive with allies.

2. Inverts your passive

3. Drains all avalible energy to multiply passive by 50% (fixed value) for every 150 energy consumed and for 5 sec for every 150 (affected by duration)

4. Down grade after passive is at 100% to restore 70% health/Shields and energy to yourself and allies within affinity range. 

All values can be changes to present a more balanced and enjoyable challenge within the game. Please give your thoughts and ideas to help with synergy and a unique frame that will be something to look forward to.

Muramasa: The cursed blade. Melee/support frame.

Namesake: Sengo Muramasa was a famous smith during the Muromachi period of Japan. He was renown for his ill temper, and through some unfortunate coincidences, many of his blades were used for the assassination of many high figures. This created the legend of the Muramasa, the demon blade, said to curse those who wield it.

this frame would focus on single target high damage and crowd "cursing". Curses would strike enemies with severe bad luck while supplying allies with good luck. These curses on the enemies could range from gun jamming, grenades prematurely detonating, blunts deflating, tripping, etc.

Hum....hi everyone...I've beem playing Warframe for some time now. Therefore I also have bem thinking in some ideas for some frames. At total I have six ideas, but considering that this thread just allow us to give only one, so here I go:

Her name is Tennebrae. She manipulates dark matter and energy, by this she manipulates gravity.

Passive: Dark Matter Charge (DMC for short...XD):

Enemies affected by her abilities receive a debuff in there General Speeds (Move Speed, Attack Speed, Reload Speed) by 3%, scaling up to six times, for the next five seconds.

Ability 1: Gravity Point:

Tennebrae changes her gravity field for the direction she is aimming for. Doing this, she automatically "fall" to that point. While Gravity Point is active she gains bonus Overshields, Move Speed and Evasion.

Ability 2: Gravity Distortion:

Tennebrae creates a large spherical area around her that benify allies and cause some weaken to the enemies. Allies in the area receve bonus in bullet jump, Jump height, Projectile Speed and Magnetcic DMG bonus, Aim Glide and natural Shield Regeneration, while enemies inside this area have their effects of DMC incresed and armor stolen by the distance between them and Tennebrae. For each second that the enemy is inside the AoE of Gravity Distortion they receive an stack of DMC. 

Ability 3: Dark Energy Petard:

She shots bunch of little orbs around her. They move slowly until total immobilization floating above the ground. When enemies aproach it the petards start orbit to them, exploding with contact and dealing half of the damage as Blast and the other as Magnetic. Enemies affected by DMC receive bonus total damage equal the total of charges that they have (this damage interact with the modificantions from Gravity Distortion).

Ability 4: Gravity Mass Discharge:

Tennebrae charge and fire a projectile that loses move speed while traveling, settling in a location, a enemy or even in the empty space. When is fixed, it starts to pull energy from around dealing magnetic damage. For each pull the Aoe reduces and add another pull for the count per second, over a five seconds of duration. The pulls attacts enemies toards the sphere. At the end of the counting the projectil explodes dealing a ton of Blast damage. 

That's it.

AH!...Additionally I though in a weapon for her. Its a rifle with  primary and  secondary shots, both triggers are charge. The primary pulls the enemy in a cone area in front toards you with a 0.5s charge time dealing Magnetic damage to everyone in the AoE. The secondary shot is extremely precise, ina line,  that deal Blast damage with a 1s charge that puts the enemy floating for a few seconds (in my opinion, 3 seconds is a good number).

I'm not a good artist, but I will try my best to do some art design for her. But to start abou her design, I though in something more etherial mixed with something sciy-fi ... Like she's been made of energy in exoskeleton armor and this energy flows from her out fading out to the basckgroud.

Like I said, I thought in six frames in total, the other five I will put the description in my deviantart account (https://www.deviantart.com/tuccifml) and I'll try to do my best making them look like an proper warframe with my artskills.

And the last note: In the name of Mother Lotus, please forgive my bad english...I'm not fluent....

A soldier warframe, older style with the steel helmets, bandolier of grenades, etc. Abilities based around different grenade types such as contact, rubberized, cluster etc. Possibly an exalted machinegun much like the ground-based archwing weapons but with an interesting twist. Seeking missiles, more or less an explosion elemental warframe how we have other elements like Frost, Ember, Volt etc.

A gravity-based Warframe, Jūryoku.

Passive: As enemies approach Jūryoku, they slow down due to increasing gravity, with the strength of the slow increasing with proximity.

Ability 1: Hurl

Jūryoku shifts the gravity for one target, flinging them away if the cast button is tapped, or towards Jūryoku if held, dealing Impact damage based on distance traveled.

Ability 2: Black Hole

Jūryoku generates a gravity well, drawing in enemies and dealing Impact damage. If Hurl is used on an enemy in the well, all enemies in the well are hurled in the direction specified, taking Impact damage on exiting the well.

Ability 3: White Hole

Jūryoku creates a repulsion field, pushing enemies away from it.  If there is a Black Hole cast within a certain distance, a wormhole is formed, sucking enemies into the black hole, dealing rather tremendous Impact damage. and ejecting them with great force out of the other end, slowing them due to immense gravitic forces and dealing Impact damage based on distance traveled.

Ability 4: Singularity

Jūryoku focuses for a second, and becomes a singularity, sucking up enemies for as long as his energy holds out.  When the ability ends (by running out of energy or pressing the cast button again) all enemies that remain alive will be flung away with great speed, taking Impact damage based on distance traveled. Enemies killed by Singularity provide Jūryoku with 25 Energy per kill.

Hurl throw distance and damage are affected by Power Strength

Black Hole duration is affected by Power Duration, pull radius is affected by Power Range, and damage and pull strength are affected by Power Strength

White Hole duration is affected by Power Duration, push radius is affected by Power Range, and push strength and synergy damage are affected by Power Strength

Singularity efficiency is affected by Power Duration, pull radius is affected by Power Range, and damage, energy returned, and ejection speed are affected by Power Strength.

Archived