Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

How about a skeleton/sentient style Warframe. He could look kind of like and really jagged, skeleton with every bone floating around an energy core. The bones or shards could look like polished metal, or a gun-metal grey with some orbiting his energy core. Coming off of the bones could be different lengths of blades, that he could essentially use as projectile weapons. He could have a kind of dark theme, with distorted electronic siren/scream sound effects. He could also have two oversized arms on his back, making him four-armed. his 4th ability could be a spinning mass of blades and flying metal orbiting his glowing core, and launching the blades and shards at nearby enemies. His helmet or alternate helmet could look something like 

one of these images.

64d0e293bddfe0b618e07fc9fad19f9a--humano

c86a037e55974b1d990cc97fdd8957f6.jpg

2c545da83cd9beeb675c1b13b51b1751.jpg

Puck frame. Finish the midsummernight themed frame family.

small frame, male

also floats like wisp but more jovial

powers to do with deception of the senses

some kind of wing dash or dodge roll

able to disguise self as a targeted enemy

can make an enemy appear like you

I've had an Idea for a while. A frame who's practically a living voodoo doll; someone who takes damage and sacrifices to share their misfortune with their enemies.
A Warframe named Poppet
(they could possibly be the first warframe who's passive directly damages enemies; Dealing damage whenever they suffer from procs.)

GHOST FRAME

A warframe built for stealth and enemy manipulation! Silently creeping across the battle field and causing mayhem!

Here are some possible abilities to give an idea of what the frame would be like.

Possession: The ability to directly control enemies and use them to fight or sneak past other enemies.

Invisibility: The ability to turn invisible and intangible to enemies, walking through them will dissonant them.

Poltergeist: An AOE ability that picks up enemies and objects and slams them around the room and into each other!

Un frame ricoperto di titanio sciolto che quando usa l'abilità finale diventa invulnerabile e usando in combo la prima abilità fa danno a tutti i nemici che lo attaccano o che gli si avvicinano. Dovrebbe essere sbloccabile attraverso una quest che come requisito principale c'è l'assassinio di un difficilissimo boss che sarà un misto di tutti i boss che erano stati sconfitti precedentemente (escluso zelaoid prelate in quanto facoltativo), quindi ci saranno pezzi di arti e armi dei vari boss uniti da cuciture e piastre fissate da bulloni. Una volta sconfitto il boss e soddisfatto gli altri requisiti quali la guerra interna, il precetto di Jordas e il sacrificio si potrà accedere alla quest dove il tenno toccando di nuovo l'elmo di Lotus avrà un'altra visione delle sue memorie e vedrà un gigantesco golem che veniva sconfitto e che sbilancia dosi cadeva in una vasca di titanio bollente, da questo prologo si ricaverà lo schema del frame che somiglia molto a quel golem solo che è ricoperto di titanio fuso ed è molto arrabbiato e potente. Dopo averlo costruito usando 1600 di tellurio, 1 cella orokin e i kogake uscirà dalla fucina e ti prenderà per la faccia cercando di schiacciarla ma ordis intervarrà usando una scarica elettrica su di lui che essendo ricoperto di metallo avrà molto effetto a causa della conduzione. Una volta stordito lo rinchiuderai negli alloggi personali, ma scapperà e ti cercherà come lo stalker e sconfiggendolo in 5 missioni diverse potrai usare su di lui la trasferenza e usarlo come frame. Questo frame potrà usare come arma corpo a corpo o suoi stessi pugni e sarà over power perché la boss fight dei requisiti sarà difficilissima così come la sconfitta del frame in 5 missioni. Spero vi piaccia l'idea. 

A warframe based in the actual animal companions (kubrow and kavat), who can transform in each of them and have especial habilities for each one. Named Therios (wild animal), his chest represente half the face of a Kubrow and half the face of a Kavat. His signatures weapons are a dagger that looks like a hunting knife, and a hunting semi/auto rifle.

15603tq.png

A warframe is the result of merging a sentient and an ancient frame. This happened during the old war. A now-forgotten frame that had the ability to absorb its enemies encountered a squad of sentients, victory was close ,but when the last sentient was absorbed something went wrong... Tenno woke up outside his warframe. It looked like everyone was dead, but they weren't. Tenno approached his frame and it moved. The transfer didn't work, and the warframe was back on its feet,but it wasn't the same frame... He rejected the Dark and constantly changed. Only after some time did the frame take its final form, and Tenno again had to learn to interact with it... Now the frame mimicked, had the ability to acquire invulnerability to certain types of damage, and quickly found the weak points of the sentients

3 minutes ago, (NSW)CrowHagar said:

Un warframe basato sui compagni animali reali (kubrow e kavat), che possono trasformarsi in ciascuno di essi e avere abilità speciali per ciascuno di essi. Chiamato Therios (animale selvatico), il suo petto rappresenta metà della faccia di un Kubrow e metà della faccia di un Kavat. Le sue armi delle firme sono un pugnale che assomiglia a un coltello da caccia e un semi / fucile automatico da caccia.

15603tq.png

Volevo so dire che non avrebbe senso trasformarsi in un umano quando puoi usare la trasferenza

Concept:

A frame with two forms that boast speed and strength respectively. Minos, The Minotaur, King of the Labyrinth. Able to switch between a man like form with a bull-like appearance into a more beastly one. When in Hominum Form (More human-like form) He is incredibly strong but moves slower, with any buff abilities focusing on defense and strength. When in Bestia Form (Beast Form) he focuses on speed, with ability effects focusing on dashing and increasing speed. By building up for both sides of Minos a warframe of great flexibility and power would be created.

On 2020-03-06 at 8:32 PM, Nephalem said:

IS IT TIME?CAN WE FINALY GET A SUMMONER WARFRAME? Oh dear lord lets do dis!

With the ability to switch elements (maybe by energy color, maybe through one of its' abilities or through environment), which would summon a different elemental.
Each elemental specializing in different aspects, like tank/taking aggro, ranged, debuffing, healing/buffing. 
Other abilites could synergise with the elemental, like how will-o-wisp casts breach surge when you cast it.

Well. I always have edgy-op-anime-maybereligious designs on my mind, bu I'll try to make it a concept worth being made in the game and played by the community. Hope this concept will be seen by SOME people at least.

So I present you- Mutar, the Changer and the Changing.

First of all to his stats

Shield cap about average. Should be similar to excalibur or hydroid shields. Health is a bit above average(he will need that for his ability). Shield cap is about mid-low tier. It's an agressive warframe that is self-sustaining, but should be balanced.

Now to his abilities

Passive-with each hit in melee he rends his foe's health/shields cap by 5% a hit. This debuff last only for 3 seconds and it can be stacked up to 3 times.

Now I will not bring any solid numbers because I'm not the dev and I do not have any idea how REALLY all the mathematics of warframe really work. So I leave this to DE(many thanks, guys).

1st ability-"chaos bolt". A bolt of void energy that hops from one enemy to another (3/5/7/9 I guess times) Deals significant damage amd helps as a fast nuke ability. After hopping from the enemy it peels off it's armor (i dunno for how much, but seriously peels)

2nd ability-"change the fate". An utility one. After casting Mutar will have a buff with an interesting mechanic. For (some seconds, probably 10 or less) while Mutar takes damage, it is shown how much he got it somewhere in the HUD. After the damage was taken, he can literally throw it(with some cool effects) into an enemy as a projectile and if it kills it, hp lost during that ability are brought back to Mutar.

3rd ability-"take away". Mutar sucks bits of health from an enemy to restore his energy from a distance. While casting, the enemy is staggered, but Mutar is slowed down(I think in half or 60%)

4th ability-"mutate". Mutar roars, and after an animation(similar to nidus' 4th), he makes every enemy in the radius grow extra limbs, that staggers them and deal damage for a period of time.(the whole duration is not long. Like 1p seconds and really energy expensive. So it will be fine I guess to make such a crowd control ability)

And the whole theme of his design is the blue flowing energy and insane, like crazed moves animation. How should it look? Desiners should know the best.

That's all! Thanks everyone for reading. And if DE will manage to read this, I hope you(DE) will consider this heck of a concept. Have a good one.

(Editions were made to make animation thoughts more specific)

Warframe has so many cool guns but we can only ever have 2 😞. So what about an Armorer that could bring more weapons into the fight, he could carry 2 sets of primary and secondary weapons and similar to Equinox's metamorphosis change sets of weapons (holding a Karak and a Brakk and then swapping to a Paris and Kunai for stealth). he could store the weapons in a "Backpack" maybe something like Octavia's Mandachord being a different option in arsenal.

We have Heavy gunner enemies, why not a heavy gunner warframe?

For the theme,

I would envision him to be centered around bullets/shooting guns in many ways. Commando, infantry, and of course heavy gunner come to mind.  I would picture the frame to be not about having the best of something, but the most of it.  Greedy can be a descriptor as well.  It takes what it wants by force, not guile nor dexterity.  It conquers through endurance, not precision nor confusion.  It is an unignorable presence of such density your only hope is to stay out of its way.

Tenno, its time!

Its finally time for us to receive an actual "Transformer" warframe for piloting and the usage of other warframes
Introducing "Theriant"  (The visual is rushed and does not reflect my actual drawing art level.)
This warframe is a transformer themed warframe based in ground coverage, support & offense.

Theriant's first ability allows him to summon VIP swarm drones similar to the "Itzal" ability

Theriant's second ability allows him to toggle through modes for the drones  "Repair" which is healing. "Purge" which is attack, and "Aggro" which is distracting to enemies.

Theriant's 3rd ability transforms him into a glorified K-Drive for other warframes to mount & shoot from. His 3rd is not bound by gravity & he can fly anywhere similar to Wukong's "CloudWalker." Theriant cannot hover in this mode however and continued usage will drain from his energy pool.

Theriant's ultimate ability converts him into a stationary turret similar to Mesa's "Peacemaker." Theriant can operate powerful shock shotgun turrets within this mode.
But the real damage comes from nearby allies that mount him while in this form. As a warframe piloting Theriant, allies get access to chain guns which do tremendous damage & slow enemies with pure stopping power.  Warframes mounting Theriant do not drain from his energy pool to operate the turret, but Theriant will drain his own pool operating his cannons in this mode.  Theriant is limited in rotation when in this mode. If a foe should flank him in this form, he'll need to reset in order to turn around. (Synergizes well with Volt Shields or Atlas rock wall.)

Let me know what you guys think of this Warframe concept as I consider it an absolute MUST HAVE!

mT9ItDH.png

A poltergeist would be great, alternatively a teleporter along the lines of the film Jumper. 

Whilst Im here, a great way to improve Nyx, which she really could do with, would be if you could control npc's and play as them - running around as an ancient or a manic would be hilarious!

Archived