Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Here's my submission in the hat:

Reach

fgwA7RA.png

A telekinesis based warframe, She was wrapped, bound, blindfolded, and made to suffer. And the only way to regain control was through telekinetic manipulation of her surroundings. 

Abilities:

1- Push/Pull:
    Target: Single enemy
    Effect Ragdoll, possible impact damage
    Use: Hit 1 to target a single enemy, Left mouse to push them away, Right mouse to pull them.

2- Crush:
    Target: Single enemy
    Effect: Crushes enemy inside their own armor, dealing slash damage over time
                Drains energy.
    Use: Hold 2 to lock onto an enemy and drain their health using your energy.
    Enemy animation: Enemy hunches over/curls up.

3- Block:
    Target: Spherical area
    Effect: She concentrates on blocking all incoming fire and enemies from entering a spherical area around her.
                Greatly decreases her movement speed.
    Use: Press 3 to form a protective bubble, press 3 again to create an outward force, repelling all enemies (if possible, re-fires all the captured bullets)

4- Disintegrate:
    Target: Enemies within a Spherical Area
    Effect: Continuous slash Damage.
                Reach movement halted
    Use: Press 4 to target enemies within a spherical area. Inflict slash damage while draining energy.

Enemy animation: Enemies are frozen in place, Upon death, disintegrate. (Old channeling effect).
    REACH animation: Curl up to begin effect. Then explode out of her shroud, revealing her endoskeleton. On ending the effect her shroud wraps back around her.

Concept

If this gets any love I'd be happy to take her into Zbrush and make a full game ready model,

hit me up on Discord: SpectreKelevra #8569

Twitter @SpectreKelevra

or Email me: spectrekelevra@gmail.com

also hire me?

“He requires ownership.”

Corporia: The Possessed Sentient Slayer, The Hand of the Void

“No matter what, the Lotus must never know of this,” spoke the stranger.

“Why?” Mara asked, retracting her hand from the husk of the newly formed Warframe with trepidation.

The Tenno with the strange eyes looked at her with pause, “I’m one of the few Tenno left that have fought the Sentients since we were retrieved from the 10-Zero.  One of the first put in the field under Lord Ballas.”

“The Lotus has not always fought alongside us, she hasn’t always been here.” The Tenno’s presence grew softer as she turned to stare out the window into the open Void, “After Margulis…” hesitating, “early in the war, when the Lotus joined us on the battlefield, we fought a Sentient mind on Lua.  The Sentient called itself Erra, and spoke to the Lotus as if they were brother and sister.” She clenched with one arm raising the other lifting at its elbow so she could bite at her thumb anxiously.

“Hold on!”  The young Metris spoke loud, emerging from his Excalibur Prime at the enigmatic Tenno’s break, “Are you saying that they spoke to each other like siblings…or it called her a sibling?!”  His words crackling from his throat with disbelief.

“He called her…sister, her name: Natah.” The strange Tenno stared back at her wayward allies.

The white and golden trimmed room of the tower laid silent, Warframes without movement, and operators without words, for sometime a sense of depression and loss gripped all. 

After minutes of still Mara looked up and moved toward the window, “The Lotus is good.”  She placed her hand on the unknown Tenno’s shoulder, “She actually cares for us.  Pushing the Sentients out of the Lupal Pass, when my Cell had two fall defending the GS Durandal, the Lotus lead the charge in clearing the ship of enemies, and there was no hesitation.  I froze in shock at how fast she turned away from the charge, thinking she was fleeing from battle, I had not even registered that members of my squad had fallen.” 

As the strange Tenno reflected inward as well, Mara turned to face the others, “She does not put the battle first.  Ora, my squadmate still died of her wounds later that day once the ship was cleared of Conculysts and Battlysts…as soon as my eyes fell on her and saw the blasts that pierced her I knew she was lost.  Even the Lotus would not be able to save her.  But she tried.” Mara paused to add more resolve to her voice being shaken by the recent loss, “Of course the Lotus knew this too.  But she was hurt by Ora being mortally wounded; even enraged and pushed in battle.”

The other three in the room found comfort in Mara’s analysis of her past battle, and she furthered her faith in the Lotus, “Since Margulis was executed, the Lotus has not just believed in us, she has freed us from being freaks or mere tools of battle.  I haven’t felt anyone care for me like this since I lost my parents on the Zariman.”

She turned back to their enigmatic lead in this venture of near treachery, looking right into her eyes, “You feel it too, don’t you,” Mara even smiling now with comfort, “The Lotus is here for good reasons, we do not have to hide from her or fear her.”

Metris joined Mara, “Definitely.  We’re driving the Sentients out of the system, we’ve won this war, and much of it is thanks to the Lotus’ leadership.”  He hit his fist into his hand to emphasize his words

The room became committed once more, no longer concerned for the allegiance of their chosen surrogate parent and leader.  But this was never the stranger’s point, she spoke, “It’s not her I fear, friends.  It’s our enemies.  All of them.  The Sentients want to wipe us out completely.  The clone workers threaten uprising and have engineered most Orokin technology. The Orokin seek to sublimate us like the rest of the system they dominate…”

Once again this foreign, older Tenno captured the collective’s attention, she turned back from the window toward her wayward band of engineers, “Before our parents were lost my dad used to study complex structures of ancient Earthen societies.  They had this thing called “in sure dance”” she paused remembering the complex nature of the word, insurance, “it was something that would give them money in case something important to them was lost, or destroyed.”

“Like we could lose a gun or take damage to a Warframe, and we would get credits for it without selling it?” Metris interrupted trying to grasp the ancient concept, “That sounds too good to be true…”

The stranger tried to answer but was interrupted again by Mara, “It doesn’t make sense, why not just print a copy of the thing they lost!” Having been used to being able to replicate whatever they like for centuries.

Now the stranger approached their newly assembled Warframe still laying on the mobile Helminth Deck, “What I mean is, it’s not the Lotus we need to worry about, but we must worry about those that would control her, would kill her, would extract all the information they could from her to get to us.”  She looked across the faces of her compatriots, now understanding the point she drove toward, “We need a backup plan, “in sure dance”, in case one of our strongest ally is ever lost.  In case they somehow manage to capture our Lotus.” She placed her hand on the unnamed Warframe, “Whatever the conversation was that the Sentient Mind had with Lotus was about, whether it was mind games, whether it was some kind of mechanism to control her, or if they will attempt to target her, what is apparent is that their goal is not to kill her, they have purpose for her.  Which gives us purpose to be prepared.”

Metris approached the finished Warframe and placed his hand on top of the stranger’s, “Let’s finish this required insanity.” They looked once more to their allies, now all resolved to the same purpose.  Metris transference returned to his Excalibur Prime, Mara to her Nova Prime. 

They thrust open the doors to the Orokin Tower and the two operators who chose not to speak, a Vauban and Wisp, lead the charge against corrupted forces.  The Vauban laying a vortex down before them capturing a Heavy Gunner and Bombard, he charged the controlled duo and kicked the vortex further into the Void swept hall and the Wisp scortched all the vortex clutched with beam straight from Sol.  Mara set the team forward with a series of portals that had them ascending rapidly over their foes, the stranger carrying the Warframe with the light of transference inbetween them and Metris at the rear ensuring no harm would come to the wise Tenno that guided them. 

Upon exiting the portal the stranger could see their goal and charged toward it with haste as her allies fought defensively.  A rocket from the right flew at her head and Metris Void dashed in front of it rapidly transferring back to Excalibur prime to deflect the rocket away, and successfully.  He deflected more shots as his voice echoed to the others: “Form up!...”

“What?!!?”  He stopped himself as all the shots and violence halted.

The corrupted stopped fighting, and began to stand at attention and marched into lines, “They know what we are here for,” their enigmatic leader identified the oddity, “well, it took you long enough.”  She looked up as if talking to the ceiling.

“You know what’s happening?”  Mara rang out from within Nova Prime.

“Only as little knowledge as the place allows to escape it.”  Replied the stranger, “Just ahead of us, that’s where we will finish this.”  She began to proceed ahead of her confused defenders. 

The five entered a hall that was foreign to Orokin Towers within the Void, something different had happened here.  “The trees, they’re…well, this is going to be a bit redundant, they’re corrupted somehow.”  Mara spoke shocked at the white glowing Orokin trees having some kind of black texture with red veins of light pulsing from them. 

“Why?” Mara beckoned toward the stranger, “Why haven’t you had the Helminth bring that Warframe to life yet…why are we in this room?” She began to speak more urgently. 

“Because Helminth can’t be the one to give this Warframe life if we want it to be poison to the Sentients…” the stranger spoke softer now, and transference materialized herself a great sword, “and for Him to animate this Warframe, He will require ownership as with most things.”  With transference energy she swung the great sword behind her, over her head and the tip of it sweeping down across the new Warframe’s arm, just beneath the shoulder, removing it’s left arm completely.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?” Metris screamed emerging from his Warframe.  Mara did the same in shock at the strange Tenno’s actions.

The stranger picked up the arm that had fallen to the floor, now transferring her arm into it, now moving it and rolling its fingers back and forth, turning the palm to face her.  It was a very odd sight, to see a Tenno body wearing a Warframe arm like a sleeve,“…like I said, I don’t understand a lot about the Void, but what I do understand,” she raised the great sword again with transference energy and the directing motion of her right arm, raising it in the air, the left arm in the Warframe’s arm now outstretched, “He requires ownership.” 

Before her allies realized what was happening the blade fell once more, “NOOOOO!!” Mara screamed reaching out but retracting her hands to cover her face realizing there was nothing she could do as the blade severed the stranger’s arm, inside of the Warframe’s arm.

The stranger fell to her knees as pools of blood began to strike the floor, “This,” she struggled, “This should be enough…” she slowly grabbed the merged lifeless arms, and brought herself to her feet as her stunned allies looked on in terror.

“Stop.” Mara managed to squeeze out through the horror of a fellow Tenno removing her own limb. 

The bleeding Tenno approached the corrupted intertwined trees, “I cannot…my friend.  We are committed to this action now.” She reached out placing the dead arm against the trees, and blackened vines reached out from them to take the arm into their thicket.

“Now this Warframe will always have a piece of itself in the Void, the Void will always own it…will always own me.  It will always be able to reach itself in the Void…and the Void will always be able to reach back.”  The stranger began to break down into particles, slowly, transference particles merging with the Warframe.

“Wait…” Metris beckoned, unable to summon more words than that.

“It’s ok, all of us are sacrificing something…but…hopeful…hopefully my sacrifice will mean many will not have to sacrifice everything.” The stranger moved to comfort Metris and her compatriots in this dark deed.  She lifted her right arm one last time summoning the sword from the ground it laid on.  Then she moved it to Metris, it stopping in front of his Excalibur Prime.

As half her body turned to particles in scattered fashions the white of the Orokin trees in the room began to pulse with energy, “It’s yours your’s now.  It’s called the Paracesis.  Take good care of it for me until I am needed once more.”

Mara walked close to the stranger now, tears slowly rolling down her face, “We never even knew your name.  Please don’t go, we clearly need your wisdom.”  She begged, reaching out and holding her friend’s fading hand.

The stranger stood for a moment her mouth agape, and then smiled and let tears roll down her face for the last time, “My name is Remara, you can call me…remember me as Rem.” Her hand dispersed into particles and Mara fell to the floor, knowing she was giving herself over to the Warframe completely, “I am a Hand of the Wall…Kiddo.” Her voice changed, and she closed her strange, glowing, golden eyes one last time, “Seek me again, if ever the Sentients return.  And I will be poison unto them.”

The Warframe rose from the Helminth Deck and looked around the room, a crown of green ethereal flame emerged around its head, and she stepped off the infested machine hybrid bed, and a similar energy arm outstretched itself in place of her missing left arm.  The energy twisted itself and writhed as if the Warframe tried to control it and then the Warframes body began to twist and writhe as the arm of immaterial grew completely calm.  Gold enlace grew and stretched itself against the body of the Warframe and even burst from joints like bones.  A claw of gold seemed to form around it’s right hand and then it calmed, and with energy forming cloth, a cape formed around the left shoulder that then rotated around concealing the Warframe’s arm, a gunner’s dress around the right hip, and a covering from the claw formation around the right hand. 

“…Rem?” Metris asked soft and timidly.

A lovely womanly voice, filled with wisdom and calm, but somehow with undertones of great power, emanated from the Warframe, “We are no longer Rem.  She is part of us, a powerful ally within…we,” The Warframe paused, the cape now around her left arm moving of its own accord, revealing the ethereal arm, “We are Corporea.” Her voice echoed, and for an instant the left arm materialized in its natural state, but the rest of the Corporia Warframe turned into energy, and an echo like a banshee rang through the halls of the tower.  The noise rend the Tenno and even the operator’s within their Warframes to their knees unable to stand it’s shrill cry.

When the cry had passed, the Warframe was gone.  Mara, Metris, and their allies left, having lost a friend, completely lost at what they had been a part of, but never intending to forget they had created a powerful ally.  At least, not until a lucid Second Dream.

Corporia: The Possessed Sentient Slayer, The Hand of the Void

A Warframe Shrouded in Void energies, made with one purpose in mind, to defeat the Sentients if they ever re-emerge.  She is missing her left arm, and much of her Warframe’s abilities flow from it.  She is capable or replacing the part of her that the void possesses returning her left arm to her, but in turn changing the rest of her body into void energy, which will constantly drain the Warframe’s energy and health, but will allow her to access a separate set of abilities. 

Hand sketch of "t pose" Corporia front:

wuhYsRE.jpg

Hand sketch of primary neuroptics for Corporia:

zDY0rO8.jpg

Hand sketch of back view of Corporia:

Yx75b9b.jpg

Hand sketch of side view of Corporia's legs:

3zi4kZd.jpg

Start of a hand sketch of front of Corporia's primary neuroptics:

8AWFeig.jpg

Start of a hand sketch of the arm's of Corporia:

ujjBFeN.jpg

*Edited 10:00 PM EDT 3/18/20 to remove accidental inserts of first hand sketch

I am a huge fan of chess and with the sentient threat looming and a new war, I think it's time for a warframe who truly understands the battlefield like a chess master. My theme, a tactician who powers are based on the ability to adapt to any situation. 

The name could be Gambit which is a chess term for opening move or stratagem

Like kora, he/she would have an exalted companion... a sentinel with three modes, attack, defense (sacrifice energy to recharge shields for allies within range), and scout (highlight enemy weaknesses as well as provide team informationon elementsits most vulnerable to). 

Also, an ability to use the paragon to collect genetic data or mechanical blueprints from mercy kills to generate a Specter of that enemy. But modified to act like a warframe (picture a bombard Specter with your same stats much like wukong's celestial twin or Equinox's duality mod).

He would also hide and take control of his sentinel like a remote drone as if he were titania in fairy form.

With this drone and abilities he can capture an opponent,  promote a Specter to warframe stat, and use the battlefield to his advantage (capture and promote being chess terms).

I think it would be fun to see this chess themed warframe adapt towards the sentients. 

I've tbh kinda been waiting for something like this. for i've always waited for a Community-made warframe to come around, and since that time i've seen Other warframe Concepts, as well as having been thinking of my Own Warframe Concepts.

So Choosing one Concept to Pick from my Ideas, i would go with a 'Corpus'/Robotic Warframe. As in a Warframe which is more Clearly made to be Robotic in Nature Similar to MOAs, Except it's more Shaped like a Humanoid Warframe.
I've always thought a 'Robotic Warframe' could be a Interesting idea with the Potential Concepts and Capabilities it could have, and so a Full-on Experimental Robotic Warframe would be the Concept i would wish to See in Warframe, Plus it could go Well Thematically with all the New Updates coming soon Featuring the Corpus.

and ik in this phase we're not including Abilities, but i'd feel like the Visual design could match the Ability Set it could have, Being a Experimental Frame that Carries Different Kinds of Abilities Related to being Robotic/Corpus. Maybe like having a Missile/Rocket Launcher Pod on it's back to Show that it has the Ability to Fire Such Projectiles like a Standard Damaging 1st Ability. or Having small Boosters on it's Body for a Passive to give it Greater Capabilities to It's Evasive Actions. Meanwhile with the Statistics and Traits for each Ability being somewhat Different Too, like how Gauss has Both Effectiveness and Duration of his 4th Ability be Tied to Power Duration. Full-on Experimental Corpus Robot.

As for Lore, it could maybe be a Attempt from the Early Corpus to Make Their Own Warframe, But never Achieved it due to the Components needed to Make a Warframe like the Orokin did that the Corpus didn't have. or Maybe being Related to the 'Corpus Bounty hunters' that would act Similarly to Kuva Liches.

Anywho, that's my Idea. ik there could be Better Ideas out there, but since this is kinda a Rare chance at seeing a Community made Warframe Concept be Actually made into the Game, i thought to throw in my own Two Cent. Sorry if it was a Long Read, and Thank you for Reading this post.

My submission hopefully hasn't been discussed yet, or at least not this exact theme. 

A new female warframe I'd like to see is a old haunted woods witch. A bit of the stereotypical wicked witch, some paganistic style,, possibly some crow aspects, and some additions of dead thorny vines/ tress. [Similar of the demon tress from the film Evil Dead for reference of the closest resemblance of what I picture]. Since warframes are of Orokin design, creating the dead trees/ vines based from the white orikin trees might play better, as long as they still have the decrepit dead style.   

I also see her as a crowd control and healing warframe, with some abilities applying bleed procs in synergy with her team healing. 

Her name would be Blair. 

The haunted, the wicked, the hex of the void. For even the void has its horrors in the forest.     

I don't want to create a hard set design or abilities since those will also be created via the community, but these are the ideas I have in mind with this warframe. 

Design: Helmet has a silhouette of the traditional witch hat, but torn and shabby with possible thin thorny vines, roots, or dead tree limbs/ vines lining and hanging off of it. The face silhouette might also benefit from her having an elongated face.    

She would have off sized eyes, somewhat in the style of Marvel's Venom, while also glowing. Her torso would have a flowing, torn skirt/ dress that has that physics to fully show this. 

I'd also like to see the dead thorny vines wrapped around her torso, coming to ends on her arms and legs, hanging off. Really selling the idea of a creature that came from a dead forest.  

Possibly adding in hanging broke, satanic looking jewelry might add a bit of needed filler as well. 

Her frame would be slender and frail looking. giving her a syandana that acts as a feather cape to assist with the crow aspect might be pretty cool too. 

Adding broken or slightly elongated fingers might be an interesting idea as well. 

As for animations, I did like the idea of both being her sitting on an ethereal-ish broom in different positions. Or at least her floating in a similar position. 

Abilities: These are only quick example ideas to help express the general idea of this warframe. 

Murder of Crows: Sends forth a volley of ethereal crow silhouettes to swarm, distract and peck enemies. Crows can target new targets if the original hosts die.   

Coven's Warding: Create a pentagram/circle with candles at the points that provides damage mitigation and health per sec while within the radius. 

Harvest: Summon a large tendril of thorny vines that ensnares, traps, and bleeds those caught in it's grasps. Friendlies standing within the grounds of the vines receive health per sec based off of damage done to enemies or amount of those caught. 

Witches Brew: Creates a cauldron made of vines that provides a lasting healing buff to those who remain within radius or travel through the area.  

Pagan Hex: Apply a hex/ curse to one enemy that provides a damaging debuff to the enemy. Once killed, this hex spreads to other enemies within range.  

Haunted Familiar: [Pet/ Sentinel] An ethereal familiar (best to be based off of a crow) is always present with Blair that acts like Khora's Venari, except as a sentinel. This familiar would provide general suitability buffs to Blair, such as health per sec or stealth invisibility procs. Names can vary between willow, ash, orchid, etc.   

warframe-idea.pngOkay, apologies for the awful look, I'm still learning on using my drawing pad. It's a lot easier with a regular pen. 

My concept is a dark frame, metal spikes, uses chains as whip-like weapons, and cast shadows. Self defense boost, drain health or energy, aoe whip flurry, grabbing or throwing enemies.

Tenebris, from latin, meaning darkness.

I counted the themes and skills of the original Warframe. (Marked? Means I don't know the source in particular. The classification has a certain subjectivity)
Unknown: flame ember ice frost gauss gauss magnetic mag clown mirage pathogen nidus super star nova unrevenant cattle rhino poison saryn engineer vauban electric voltage ghost fire wisp
Japanese style: Ninja ASH Samurai excaliber umber glass gara (?)
China: Yin Yang Equinox Nezha Wukong Wukong
Celtic Myth: Excaliber
Greek mythology: giant atlas element dragon chroma sea king hydroid goddess khora night goddess nyx music octavia aeolian zephyr
Nordic myth: bow lvara evil god loki Valkyr Valkyr (Europe related paladin oberon fairy queen titania)
Christianity: Bishop harrow (Christianity?) Limbo (Catholic?) Trinity trinity
Egypt: Death of Pharaoh inaros nekros
Irish Myth: Banshee Banshee
Africa: nuclear messenger baruuk garuda
Ancient England: Giant Grendel (Actually, in my opinion, more like a sumo wrestler)
Norwegian myth: Valkyrie hildryn
United States: Gunner mesa

More than 57% of the warframes with obvious characteristics are from Europe. There are 6 from the East Asian part. There are at least one from the Americas. There are two obviously from science related-Gauss-Superstar. Character example-engineer-Neptune.
It is inferred that official designers favor some European myths. I like mythical characters. Second is the design with national style (but it is between sacrificing plot and excaliber umber. It is also possible to prefer Japanese national style). It is obviously obvious in the end. Character examples are related to science such as physical astronomy.
Related by skill attributes. I really like the design before khroa. The design before saryn. In my opinion, only a skillful combination of skills and backstory, skills and skills, skills and weapons can be considered an excellent design. (Although khroa does not have a backstory) The skills are too direct without the depth of research. I hope there are more warframes worth digging
So my design is two: one is the Japanese national style warframe which is more favored by official designers and less in number. The other is
It is a design with high playability.
Dividing line------------------------
Since the sacrifice, excaliber umber has been shaped into a design very similar to that of a samurai. Why not design a warframe with a samurai directly?
It happens that the official designer is recommending the heavy hitting method. I thought of Miyamoto Musashi and Sasaki Kojiro. I loved the two-handed knives before. So the two-day knives will be a good development direction in the next two days. I hope the designer will like me design.

Kattofu (カ ッ ト オ フ) male. The name is taken from the name of Tai Dao. The meaning of cut off. The Japanese pronunciation is taken as a homonym.

Health: 150 (300 at level 30)
Shield: 100 (150 at level 30)
Armor: 50
Energy: 100 (150 at level 30)
Sprint speed: 1.1
Comes with Polar Slot: Madurai.Naramon
Special function slot: None
Halo Polarity Slot: Madurai

Kattofu specializes in Kendo. Contempts those who use long-range weapons. Kattofu increases the melee weapon damage and weapon range by 25 when he is not equipped with a shooting weapon. When he does not have a melee weapon, he uses his own demon sword as a melee weapon. When When using a demon sword as a melee weapon, increase skill strength and skill range by 25%
(The design inspiration is from Mesa. Since there is a bonus for carrying corresponding weapons. Then you will also receive bonuses for not carrying certain weapons. At the same time, after the invasion of the black ship, the warrior class has always been disgusted with foreign guns.)

Sword skill: Swallow Flip. Energy consumption 50-100
After a brief charge, the plane mouse is slammed at 270 degrees. It will cause a melee blow to the enemy within 15M range. Long-press the skill key to extend the charge to a maximum of 3 seconds. Omnidirectional on the horizontal plane 360 degrees cause up to three slashes. Each slash deals damage to an enemy within 15M range.
Increased Ability Strength
Continuously shortens the charging time and the maximum charging time (reverse bonus)
Efficiency reduces skill consumption
Range increases attack range
At the same time, due to the use of melee weapons to critically hit. The weapons used on melee weapons contain damage, crit, critical hit, attack range related mods will also affect this ability.
Not affected by melee weapon base range. Only affected by mod range
This skill does not generate melee combos. It is not affected by the melee combo multiplier.
(Swallow Flip to Sasaki Koujiro's famous stunt. At the same time, it is also a combination of sword skills. At the same time, the combination of three swords into one sword is also pinch him from FATE / Stay night.)

Sword Skill: Air Blade Slash. Energy Cost 50
After a short charge, the mouse cuts an air blade vertically. It causes melee blows to the enemies it touches. At the same time, it flies them. The maximum flight distance of this air blade is 20M.
Press and hold the skill key to switch to the block state. It can be extended to a maximum of 3 seconds. Blocking will absorb 85% of long-range damage. As additional damage for the next heavy hit. Cut the air blade vertically towards the mouse. For touch The enemies they reach cause melee critical strike damage. Fly them at the same time. The maximum flight distance of this air blade is 20M.
Increased Ability Strength
Continued will increase the maximum block time
Range increases attack range
At the same time, due to the use of melee weapons to critically hit. The weapons used on melee weapons contain damage, crit, critical hit, attack range related mods will also affect this ability.
Not affected by melee weapon base range. Only affected by mod range
This skill does not generate melee combos. It is not affected by the melee combo multiplier.
(Although air blade does not exist in practice. Most of it exists in other literary and game works. Inspiration comes from Avenging Truth. Blocking will absorb damage. At the same time, only block as a skill is a bit thin. Added air blade cutting )

Sword Skill: Zanshin Energy Cost 50
Enter the alert state. This state lasts 20 seconds. In this state, melee weapons will be used to automatically block long-range weapons. Long-range weapons cannot be used. Melee attacks issued in this state increase the melee damage and attack range by 25%. Melee attacks will terminate this state .
Ability strength increases damage bonus and range bonus
Continued will increase skill duration
Range increases intercept range
(In brief, Zanshin means defense and alertness. Intercepting arrows with swords and even bullets often appear in other literary and game works. To balance this skill, you cannot attack remotely. The state of the attack will be interrupted. This makes the skill The timing of release is also a big issue.)

Niten ichiryu Energy consumption 100 Consumption 1 per second
After a short time of accumulating, a small energy knife was transformed. Pulled out the waist demon sword . Replaced the current melee. At the same time Niten ichiryu replacement of the current melee weapon stance. Normal attacks cause 350 points of damage within 3M range. This state cannot use remote arms
90% of the damage is cutting. The remaining 8% is puncture. 2% is impact.
The slashing attack will advance forward, consuming 25 points of energy and using half of the sword effect: Swallow Flip
       Sword skills released in this way: Swallow Flip. Attack range and damage will be affected by the skill range and strength. At the same time, it will also be affected by the damage that is installed on the front of the demon sword village. Critical hits. Critical hits. Attack range related mods .
The first day of the first day will get a kill counter. When starting, you will get 20 kill counts up to 100 points. Each kill count will increase 1% melee weapon damage. Every enemy you kill will get 5 kill counts. No damage caused After killing for ten seconds, the kill count will be reduced by 1 point per second. When the kill count becomes 0, the Niten ichiryu will end. At the same time, you can also cancel the skill.
In Niten ichiryu state, it will automatically block long-range weapon damage. Even if other actions are in progress, it will block 60% of long-range weapon damage.
(Double Nikana (but in fact the Nikana is a katana than a tachi). Speaking of double tachi it is definitely Miyamoto Musashi. TheNiten ichiryu are also history. It is also a longtime enemy of Sasaki Kojiro. The skills are similar to excalibur. Missing flying sword waves. But added kill counter.)

Kattofu's extreme melee warframe brings extremely high melee capabilities. However, due to the delay of all skills plus the ability to use long-range weapons when skills are not available, it can be considered a gain or loss. The skills themselves do no damage. If the weapon damage is low then the skill damage It will also be very low. Garuda's claws remind me of the design of this dual weapon. At the same time, the sword of excalibur has also inspired me a lot. Kattofu does not rely on a high skill release frequency and attack speed under normal conditions. It is more like Samurai waiting for attack.one hit Lethal. Mainly rely on sword skills: Swallow Flip and the full charge of this skill will consume all the energy. The lower life and armor make it impossible to rely on Hunter Adrenaline for Niten ichiryu use.It is worth noting that the double sword used by Miyamoto Musashi is a  tachi and a small tachi (not the Wakizashi). The design uses a large tachi and a small tachi. After all, the “物干焯” used by Sasaki Kojiro is a three a large tachi above the ruler.

Dividing line-----------------
The second is a highly playable skill mechanism warframe

Geburin (Geblin) female. The name comes from the 18th century French mystic. Take the homonym for the name.

Health 100 (200 at level 30)
Shield 200 (400 at level 30)
Armor 5
Energy 150 (250 at level 30)
Sprint speed: 1.05
Comes with Polarity Slot: Naramon.Naramon
Special function slot: None
Halo Polarity Slot: Naramon

Geburin is an astrologer. When receiving BUFF, the teammates within the experience sharing range will be given the same buff. But the effect is only 50% of the original. When receiving the debuff, one of the following buffs will be randomly triggered. This effect lasts The effect cannot be triggered repeatedly within.
Increases skill strength by 25%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Increases skills by 25%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Increases skill efficiency by 25%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Increases skill range by 25%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Heals 50 health every second. Lasts 10 seconds.
Heals 50 shields per second for 10 seconds.
Increases armor by 50%. Lasts 10 seconds.
Increases movement speed by 50%. Lasts 10 seconds.
Restores 50 energy per second for 10 seconds.
Geburin has a library. There are a total of four cards. Determine the card through the turntable to determine the rest of Geburin's skills.
There are a total of four. It is divided into positive and negative effects.
(The Leangle) stands for elemental fire, symbolizing passion, energy and creativity.
Right position: Increase your skill strength by 30%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Inverse position: Mark an enemy within 20M range. Killing the marked enemy can apply the trigger status it suffered to all enemies within 15M range.
(The Garren) stands for Elemental Soil, symbolizing money, material and enjoyment.
Right position: Improve your skill duration by 30%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Inverse position: Mark an enemy within 20M range. Killing the marked enemy will add a 10% slow to all enemies within 15M range.
(The Chalice) stands for elemental water, symbolizing emotion, relationship, love and inspiration.
Right position: Improve your skill efficiency by 30%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Inverse position: Mark an enemy within 20M range. Killing the marked enemy will restore 20 vitality to yourself.
(The Blade) stands for Elemental Wind and symbolizes thought, wisdom, communication, and conflict.
Right position: Increase your skill range by 30%. Lasts 30 seconds.
Inverse position: Mark an enemy within 20M range. Killing the marked enemy can restore 20 energy to yourself.
(The design inspiration actually comes from charm. It happened to be modified by self-injury. I ca n’t add a debuff to myself. So I thought of this effect. It is worth mentioning that after receiving the buff by receiving the debuff, you can also feedback it to your teammates. It is worth saying Can gain additional skill efficiency. But the skill efficiency is up to 190%)

Cut: Energy cost 10
Geburin spins the library on her left hand. Pressing the skill key again will stop spinning. Depending on the card selected, change the effect of other skills.
Ability strength does not affect skills.
Duration increases the time that each card appears.
Ability efficiency reduces energy consumption
Ability range increases the speed of rotation.
The order in which the cards appear is fixed. The appearance of each card is also fixed.
When the upright effect exists, the cut card replaces the upright effect of the new card.
When the inverse flag is present, the cut card replaces the inverse effect with the new card inverse effect.
(Because there is no sky phenomenon in the game. It can only be said through the turntable and then determined again. Skilled players can choose the card they want.)

Positive position: energy consumption 50
Apply the right position effect of the current card cut
Ability strength increases card effectiveness
Ability duration increases effect duration
Ability range increases the range of effects

Inversion: Energy cost 50
Apply the inverse effect of the current card cut
Ability strength increases card effectiveness
Ability duration increases effect duration
Ability range increases the range of effects

Reversed Destiny: Energy Cost 100
Geburin spins the library on her left hand. Pressing the skill key again will stop spinning. According to the selected card, get the card's positive effect.
At the same time, randomly mark up to three enemies within a range of 20M. Get the card reverse effect.
Ability strength will increase the effectiveness of the card. Every 50% strength will increase the number of marked enemies. Mark up to 5.
Ability duration increases the duration of the effect.
Ability efficiency reduces energy consumption.
Ability range increases the range of effects.
This skill does not affect the effects of the upside and downside that have been activated.
There is only one righting effect activated by this skill.
Enemies that have already been marked are not repeatedly marked.

Geburin is a complete auxiliary character. He strengthens himself by drawing cards and killing enemies with weapons. At the same time, passive feedback is provided to teammates. Although the intensity will improve the efficiency of feedback, it is based on a low base and is mostly used for warframe skills In some cases, it is not as good as damage types such as chroma and rhino. Most inspiration comes from Kavat and Kubrow.
Dividing line--------------------
I am a Chinese player. I originally planned to draw the design plan by hand. However, due to the problem of the virus, the design drafts have been delayed for a long time.
My English expression may have some problems. Please understand
If necessary, I will provide my design drawings when communicating with the designer in the second stage.I don't know how to send pictures in the forum. If necessary, I will send it by email
And will complement the backstory and balance design in more detail.I hope you like my design and hope it will be picked

我統計了一下原先戰甲的主題和技能.(標記?的表示我並不是特別知道來源.分類有一定的主觀性)
未知:火焰ember 冰frost 高斯gauss 磁力MAG 小丑mirage 病原體nidus 超星星nova 不死者revenant 牛rhino 毒saryn 工程師vauban 電volt 鬼火wisp
日式:忍者 ASH 武士excaliber umber 玻璃gara(?)
中國:陰陽equinox 哪吒nezha 悟空wukong
凱爾特神話:聖劍excaliber
希臘神話:巨人atlas 元素巨龍chroma 海王hydroid 女神khora 夜之女神nyx 音樂octavia 風神zephyr
北歐神話:弓lvara 邪神loki 女武神valkyr (歐洲相關聖騎士oberon 妖精女王titania)
基督教相關:主教harrow(基督教相關?)limbo(天主教?) 三位一體trinity
埃及:法老王inaros 死亡nekros
愛爾蘭神話:女妖banshee
非洲地區:核平使者baruuk 迦樓羅garuda
英國古代:巨人grendel(其實在我看來更像相撲選手)
挪威神話:女武神hildryn
美國:槍手mesa
超過57%的具有明顯特徵的warframe都是來自歐洲.來自東方亞洲部分其次有6個.來自美洲的最少只有一個.有兩個明顯出自科學相關-高斯-超星星.有兩個有著明顯的實際人物範例-工程師-海王.
由此的推斷.官方設計師比較青睞歐洲部分神話.喜歡青睞神話人物.其次是擁有民族風格的設計(但是介於犧牲劇情和excaliber umber.也有可能更加喜歡日本的民族風格)最末為明顯實際人物範例和物理天文等科學相關.
依照技能屬性相關.我非常喜歡khroa之前設計的方案.和saryn之前的設計.在我看來只有把技能和背景故事.技能和技能.技能和武器之間巧妙結合在一起才能算一個優秀的設計(雖然說khroa並沒有背景故事)技能過於直接就沒有研究的深度.我希望還是有更多的值得挖掘的warframe
所以我的設計為兩個:一是比較官方設計師比較青睞並且數量較少的日本民族風格warframe.另外一
是技能可玩性較高的設計.
分割線------------------------
從犧牲開始excaliber umber就被塑造成與武士極為相似的設計.為什麼不直接設計一個以武士的warframe呢?
正好官方設計師正在推薦重擊玩法.我就想到了宮本武藏與佐佐木小次郎.之前的雙手侍刀我非常喜歡.那麼雙侍刀二天一流會是個好的發展方向.希望設計師能喜歡我的設計.

Kattofu(カットオフ)男性.名字取自太刀的名字.切斷的含義.以日文發音取諧音作為名字.

生命值:150(30級時300)
護盾:100(30級時150)
護甲:50
能量:100(30級時150)
衝刺速度:1.1
自帶極性槽:Madurai.Naramon
特殊功能槽:無
光環極性槽:Madurai

Kattofu專精劍道.蔑視使用遠程武器的人.Kattofu在沒有裝備射擊武器時.提高近戰的25武器傷害與武器範圍.在沒有持有近戰武器的時候.會使用自己的武器妖刀作為近戰武器.當使用妖刀作為近戰武器時.提高25%技能強度與技能範圍
(設計靈感來自Mesa.既然有攜帶對應武器會得到加成.那麼不攜帶某些武器也會得到加成.同時直到黑船入侵之後武士階級一向反感洋槍火器.)

劍技:燕返. 能量消耗50-100
經過短暫蓄力對所在平面鼠標朝向270度進行一次斬擊.對15M的範圍內的敵人造成一次近戰重擊的傷害.長按技能鍵可以延長蓄力最多延長至3秒.對所在水平面全向360度造成最多三次斬擊.每次斬擊對15M範圍內的敵人造成一次近戰重擊的傷害.
技能強度會提高造成的傷害
持續會縮短蓄力時間和最大蓄力時間(逆向加成)
效率會降低技能消耗
範圍會提高攻擊範圍
同時由於使用近戰武器重擊.近戰武器上使用的含有傷害.暴擊.重擊.攻擊範圍相關MOD也會對此技能造成影響.
不會受到近戰武器基礎範圍的影響.只會受到MOD的範圍影響
這個技能不會產生近戰連擊數.也不會受到近戰連擊倍率的加成
(燕返為佐佐木小次郎的成名絕技.同時也是一種居合劍技.同時三刀合併成一刀也是來自FATE/Stay night的捏他.)

劍技:氣刃斬. 能量消耗50
經過短暫蓄力對鼠標朝向豎直斬出一道氣刃.對觸碰到的敵人造成近戰重擊的傷害.同時擊飛他們.這個氣刃最大飛行距離為20M.
長按技能鍵可以轉換為格擋狀態.最多延長至3秒.格擋會吸收85%的遠程傷害.作為下一次重擊的額外傷害.對鼠標朝向豎直斬出一道氣刃.對觸碰到的敵人造成近戰重擊的傷害.同時擊飛他們.這個氣刃最大飛行距離為20M.
技能強度會提高造成的傷害
持續會延長格擋狀態的最大時間
效率會降低技能消耗
範圍會提高攻擊範圍
同時由於使用近戰武器重擊.近戰武器上使用的含有傷害.暴擊.重擊.攻擊範圍相關MOD也會對此技能造成影響.
不會受到近戰武器基礎範圍的影響.只會受到MOD的範圍影響
這個技能不會產生近戰連擊數.也不會受到近戰連擊倍率的加成
(氣刃雖然在實際中並不存在.也大部分存在與其他文學作品與遊戲作品中.靈感來自Avenging Truth.格擋會吸收傷害.同時感覺只有格擋作為技能有些單薄.添加了氣刃斬)

劍技:殘心 能量消耗50
進入警戒狀態.這個狀態持續20秒.這個狀態下會使用近戰武器自動攔截遠程武器.並且無法使用遠程武器.這個狀態下發出的近戰攻擊提高25%近戰傷害和攻擊範圍.近戰攻擊會終止這個狀態.
技能強度會提高傷害加成和範圍加成
持續會延長技能持續時間
效率會降低技能消耗
範圍會提高攔截範圍
(殘心簡單來說意為防衛與戒備心.通過劍攔截箭甚至子彈在其他文學作品與遊戲作品中都時常出現.而為了平衡這個技能.無法遠程攻擊.攻擊時狀態會中斷.使得技能的釋放時機也是個比較大的問題.)

二天一流 能量消耗100 每秒消耗1
經過短暫蓄力幻化出一隻能量小太刀.拔出腰間妖刀村正.替換當前的近戰.同時二天一流替換當前的近戰武器架勢.普通攻擊在3M範圍內造成350點傷害.這個狀態無法使用遠程武器
傷害的90%分部在切割.剩下8%分部為穿刺.2%為衝擊.
劃砍攻擊會向前突進消耗25點能量使用效果一半的劍技:燕返
       通過這種方式釋放的劍技:燕返.攻擊範圍和傷害會受到技能範圍和強度的影響.同時也會受到安裝在妖刀村正上含有傷害.暴擊.重擊.攻擊範圍相關MOD的影響.
二天一流啟動時會得到殺戮計數器.啟動時會得到20點殺戮計數最多100點.每一點殺戮計數會提高1%近戰武器傷害.每擊殺一個敵人的時候會得到5點殺戮計數.未造成擊殺十秒之後每秒會衰減1點的殺戮計數.當殺戮計數變成0時會結束二天一流.同時也可以主動取消技能.
在二天一流的狀態下.會自動格擋遠程武器傷害.即使正在進行別的動作.也會抵擋60%遠程武器傷害
(雙持侍刃(但是實際上侍刃是打刀而不是太刀).說到雙持太刀那麼肯定就是宮本武藏了.二天一流也是歷史確有.同時也是佐佐木小次郎的宿敵.技能類似於excalibur .缺少了飛行劍波.但是加入了殺戮計數器.)

Kattofu極端近戰的warframe帶來了極高的近戰能力.但是由於所有技能都有延遲加上技能時無法使用遠程武器.也算是有得有失.技能本身沒有傷害.如果武器傷害很低那麼技能傷害也會很低.garuda的爪子讓我想到了這個雙武器的設計.同時excalibur的劍也讓我得到很多靈感.Kattofu正常狀態下並不依靠很高的技能釋放頻率與攻擊速度.而是更像等待時機一擊必殺的武士.主要依靠劍技:燕返而這個技能的完全蓄力會消耗掉所有的能量.較低的生命和護甲使得併不能依靠Hunter Adrenaline長時間使用二天一流.值得注意的是宫本武藏使用的双太刀为一把大太刀和一把小太刀(并不是胁差).而设计上使用的是大太刀和小太刀.毕竟佐佐木小次郎使用的“物干焯”为一把三尺以上的大太刀.

分割線-----------------
第二個為可玩性較高的技能機制warframe

Geburin(Geblin)女性.名字出處來自18世紀法國神秘學家.取諧音為名字.

生命值100(30級時200)
護盾200(30級時400)
護甲5
能量150(30級時250)
衝刺速度:1.05
自帶極性槽:Naramon.Naramon
特殊功能槽:無
光環極性槽:Naramon

Geburin是一名占星術士.當受到BUFF時會給予經驗分享範圍內的隊友相同的buff.但是效果只有原來的50%.當受到debuff的時候會從以下buff中隨機觸發一個.這個效果在持續時間內無法重複觸發效果.
提高25%技能強度.持續30秒.
提高25%技能持續.持續30秒.
提高25%技能效率.持續30秒.
提高25%技能範圍.持續30秒.
每秒回复50生命值.持續10秒.
每秒回复50護盾.持續10秒.
提高50%護甲.持續10秒.
提高50%移動速度.持續10秒.
每秒回复50能量.持續10秒.
Geburin有一個牌庫.一共有四張卡牌.通過轉盤確定卡牌來決定Geburin的其餘技能.
一共四張.分為正位效果和逆位效果.
(The Leangle)代表元素火,象徵激情、能量和創造。
正位:提高自己的技能強度30%.持續30秒.
逆位:標記20M範圍內的一名敵人.殺死標記敵人可將其遭受的觸發狀態施加到15M範圍內的所有敵人上.
(The Garren)代表元素土,象徵金錢、物質和享受。
正位:提高自己的技能持續時間30%.持續30秒.
逆位:標記20M範圍內的一名敵人.殺死標記敵人可對15M範圍之內的所有敵人添加10%的減速效果.
(The Chalice)代表元素水,象徵情感、關係、愛和靈感。
正位:提高自己的技能效率30%.持續30秒.
逆位:標記20M範圍內的一名敵人.殺死標記敵人可對自己回复20生命力.
(The Blade)代表元素風,象徵思想、智慧、交流和衝突。
正位:提高自己的技能範圍30%.持續30秒.
逆位:標記20M範圍內的一名敵人.殺死標記敵人可對自己回复20能量.
(設計靈感其實來自charm.正好自傷修改了.無法自己給自己添加debuff了.所以便想到了這個效果.值得一提的是.通過受到debuff得到buff之後一樣可以反饋給隊友.值得一說雖然可以額外獲得技能效率.但是技能效率最高為190%)

切牌:能量消耗10
Geburin旋轉她左手上的牌庫.再次按下技能鍵會停止旋轉.根據選擇的卡片.改變其他技能的效果.
技能強度不會對技能造成影響.
持續時間會延長每個卡片出現的時間.
技能效率會降低能量消耗
技能範圍會提高旋轉的速度.
卡片出現的順序是固定的.每張卡片出現時間也是固定的.
在正位效果存在時.切牌會替換正位效果為新??的卡牌的正位效果.
當逆位標記存在時.切牌會替換逆位效果為新??的卡牌逆位效果.
(由於遊戲裡並沒有天象.只能說通過轉盤然後再次確定.熟練的玩家可以選定自己想要的卡片.)

正位:能量消耗50
適用目前切牌的正位效果
技能強度會提高卡片的效果
技能持續時間會延長效果持續時間
技能效率會降低能量消耗
技能範圍會提高效果的範圍

逆位:能量消耗50
適用目前切牌的逆位效果
技能強度會提高卡片的效果
技能持續時間會延長效果持續時間
技能效率會降低能量消耗
技能範圍會提高效果的範圍

逆轉的命運:能量消耗100
Geburin旋轉她左手上的牌庫.再次按下技能鍵會停止旋轉.根據所選的卡片.得到卡片的正位效果.
同時隨機標記20M範圍內最多三名敵人.得到卡片逆位效果.
技能強度會提高卡片的效果.每50%強度會提高標記的敵人數量.最多標記5個.
技能持續時間會延長效果持續時間.
技能效率會降低能量消耗.
技能範圍會提高效果的範圍.
這個技能不會影響到已經發動的正位和逆位效果.
由這個技能啟動的正位效果只會存在一個
已經標記的敵人不會被重複標記.

Geburin是一位完全的輔助角色.通過抽取卡片和用武器擊殺敵人為自己得到增強.同時通過被動反饋給隊友.強度雖然會提高反饋的效率但是由於基礎比較低並且大部分都所用於warframe技能.某些場合不如chroma和rhino之類的傷害類型輔助.大部分靈感來源Kavat與Kubrow.
分割線--------------------
我是一名中國的玩家.我原本是準備手繪設計方案圖的.但是由於病毒的問題.設計稿都拖了好久.
我的英文表述可能會有些問題.請諒解
如果需要.我會在第二階段與設計師交流的時候提供我的方案設計圖.我不太清楚如何在论坛里发送图片.如果有需要我会通过邮件发送
並且會更詳細的補全背景故事與平衡設計.
我希望你们喜欢我的设计.

Theme: disguise, duality and nature
I always thought about the particularity of taking the shape of any enemy as another type of invisibility, apart from illusion or morphing as ways to make sense of this, I think the idea of a creeper plant wrapping around a host adds some interesting mechanics to the gameplay, being able to control an enemy unit with basic actions such as running, attacking or crouching, and within the possibilities that this may mean, I think that deciding the relationship between guest and host can be an interesting concept:

Parasitism, since you consume the enemy's health over time, this forces you to jump from one host to another, if your energy run out or the host's health is low, you will be expelled with a penalty. This makes the relationship scattered and ephemeral.

Mutualism, your host receives damage bonuses over time, for this reason this is a relationship benefits both and it is better for you to stay in a single host since you will increase their abilities so that you can later take advantage, host becomes your ally and improve defense stats over time.

Kusta from cuscuta

18825A920CC97C6C53EBC7EE91032558946487F9

How about a spider theme? i came up with the concept two months ago. I even came up with a name for her, i call her "Aranya" (spanish for spider) her abilities are (but not in order) a four legged all terrain mode that makes her invisible, the ability to summon a spider swarm around her that can make her invincible (but her movement is slower and her weapons are impaired) the third ability is that she can also apply this to allies and enemies (allies get damage resistance and enemies get a damage increase nerf) but she can only use the swarm for one of the two things (on herself or others) and the forth ability is to summon two orokin spider sentries that spits this acid that procs enemies with a damage increase nerf and when the spider-frame or ally harms the enemy while it has the proc will heal that person depending on how much damage has been dealt

Law and Justice 

More so in a self serving manner, with how i believe the Orokin would intend to use such a frame.

Implemented by the higher aristocrat demographic to be set forth as a mediator to bring order and proxy judgement upon the populace of Orokin ruled

(and quite possibly not so ruled) sites of interests.

From general settlements to mining colonies to more personalized scenes of spite, jealousy and greed amongst the (likely the mid to lower) Orokin hierarchy, the frame would make it's decrees (and on frequent occasion personally bring forth it's own judgment) as it saw fit, or at least until the Orokin it served felt the frame had outlived it's usefulness or it began to work in a manner that they deemed treacherous. Pinning actions they themselves orchestrated that brought uproar through a populace or a one sided execution of rival Orokin onto the frame's judgement as convenient scapegoat to further there own agenda.

That's about it on a very bare bones addition of lore, but I personally am trying to railroad this concept to create a frame who's abilities and mechanics iv'e spent way too much time thinking on... A frame embodying not only the lore but the aesthetic of the Norse Lawgiver god, "Tyr". Sporting a metallic gauntlet encompassing his right forearm that i'd like to be implemented in his kit in some form or fashion. And that's as far as i'll go on that, I might post my own interpretation of his abilities on the forum or reddit or something. This is post is too long as it is. 

TL;DR 

Norse God "Tyr" frame

Ares: The field commander warframe

Theme: Greek god of war,Spartan Warriors

Warframe overview

Ares is a Greek war god themed Warframe with Veteran Skilled and Power to Summon a legion of mecha to offense or defense in a battlefield his role is a Commander,Warrior Hybernizing to field Commander Warframe 

Ingame Ability

Health : 120 {320 Rank 30}

Shield : 120 {320 Rank 30}

Armor : 180 {440 Rank 30}

Speed : 1.0

Energy : 150 {350 Rank 30}

Passive Skill

Battle Honor : Ares have a honor rank gauge can rank up with attack a enemy It’s Passive power can provide a strength Duration and range of skills it rank skill can stack up with 5 levels this passive is aura with allys                                                               

Level 1 : +5% Strengh Duration and Range of skills +15% Status Chance                                                               

Level 2 : +10% Strengh Duration and Range of skills +15% Weapon Speed                                                                 

Level 3 : +20% Strengh Duration and Range of skills +15% Critical Chance                                                                 

Level 4 : +35% Strengh Duration and Range of skills +15% Weapon Damage                                                               

Level 5 : +45% Strengh Duration and Range of skills +15% Armor all allys

Skills

1. Valor Light : Shootong a Extreme powerful particle light from spear to enemy Damaging with Chain damage (thinking of Prism tank from Red Alert 2)

2. Legion : Ares has summon a legion of Spartan Moa can command to fight the enemy or defend number of Spartan Moa summon is 4 but can increase by 1 depend on Battle honor passive battle (Attack {Hold 2}  Defend {Hold 2})

3. Bastion : Charge up the shield,lock on enemy and fire with a many Spear missile Damaging with 3 type of spear:

1) Driller a piercing spear missile give a puncture damage {Press 3 to switch}                                                                                                                         

2) Sharpnel a Spike explosive spear missile give a Slash damage {Press 3 to switch}                                                                                                                         

3) Anvil a Trauma Spear missile give a Impact damage {Press 3 to switch} 

4. Phalanx : Ares has Summon a Phalanx Mecha and Drive a Mecha to fight a enemy Phalanx Mecha attack skill:

1) Shooting : Phalanx shoot a chaingun {LMB}                                                                                                                                                                 

2) Melee : Phalanx attack with chainsaw {RMB}                                                                                                                                                                 

3) Fortress : Summon a Hoptile Moa with shield and Spear on Hoptile Moa head to Devestate a enemy {Press Middle mouse wheels}

Picture of Ares Warframe here

[img]https://imgur.com/a/mvUfl6D[/img]

в предверии новой войны сделайте фарфрейм на подобе бога Одина,он должен будет добываться в мисиях реалджека,и уклон на борьбу с владеющими разумом,к примеру 1 скил
(как у хильдрин)только молот или копье тора(ближний бой),2 скил например дающий неуязвимость или что на подобие,3 скил праведный свет усиливающий атаки ближнего боя,
4 скил урон бездны(чтобы дать достойный отпор владеющим разумом) в виде луча как виспа,

So based on the nature of a lot of these concepts, it seems like the contest is looking for concrete ideas (i.e. "slime" or "Corpus" or "crocodile"), but I have something more along the lines of an abstract, gameplay-based theme as opposed to a specific visual inspiration.

My idea is a frame based around the theme of "teamwork"; the Warframe passively gets and grants stat bonuses depending on the number of allies in the squad, and their abilities change their properties based on which Warframes their allies are using -- perhaps using a similar system to the one used to determine which bonus element a Kuva Lich weapon gets (for example, if an Oberon joins the squad, the Warframe's abilities gain Radiation damage, and if a Frost joins they also gain Cold damage, etc.) -- while also providing benefits to said allied Warframes.

Ideally, this Warframe would be readily available to newer players, with abilities that are simple yet powerful, with the goal being to create a Warframe that allows newer players to help out their more experienced friends in a meaningful way and helps them feel like they're actually contributing to higher-level content rather than just being carried.  As a new-ish player who's only been playing since the start of this year, a lot of my early time was spent feeling frustrated and useless compared to the MR12-17 players who I joined the game specifically to be able to play with; a Warframe with an ease of availability similar to Rhino's that can actually aid allies in multiple ways would have made that early-game experience much more fulfilling.

Kreml is the weapon of the god of war [Information erased]. It was found on Earth during excavations. This warframe was used to penetrate enemy territory and quickly eliminate enemies on the battlefield; it is also suitable for sweeping and capture operations;
Passive ability: Shift turns on invisibility for Krayml;
-- First ability: dark aura;
(dark aura
Which extends to enemies
They start to attack each other.)
-- Second ability: Portal +; -;
(creates a portal at a specific point selected by the player for quick movement on the map)
-- Third ability: Shadows of Krayml;
(The ability that clones enemies in a certain radius and makes them fight on your side - These are not enemy clones
And their shadows)
-- Fourth ability: Whip Cramle.
(creates two melee whips)

--------------
I have a lot of ideas for creating characters, they can be quite different from the usual gameplay: D

If it weren't for the fact that I think the animation for the arms would make DE cry, a Kali inspired frame would be visually nice. She already is known for certain weapons. The necklace of 50 severed heads can be worked in the abilities. Her dual nature (mother and destroyer) lets her be flexible. 

I think my last post was deleted? not sure. If this will be deleted again, then I'll know my last post was intentionally deleted, no hard feelings and no worries! haha

My idea is around a MECHA/BOMB/GRENADE/MOA/BURSA frame that can summon her own companion like Khora and Octavia, but hers is a MOA Bursa like pet/vehicle, she'll be a tanky frame with lots of kit and can dish out a decent amount of damage. She would be focused on grenades/bombs and her skills will work together with her pet/vehicle. I liked the idea of riding a Bursa ever since it came out of the game, I think Liger Inuzuka had the same idea for that.

Please don't be to hard on me with her skills, I'm a noob when creating a frame haha

I imagined her floating just a few inches from the floor or maybe her feet are just balls/bearings, so that her movement animation will be like she's skating/roller skates/roller blades.

I also imagined her to have bubbly character who loves grenades and tinkering with stuff? oh and she really loves explosions!

Mech Bomb Frame by fllamjr

My Warframe concept:

Name: Erinys

Name origin: Derived frome the embodiments of vengeance from Greek mythology

Theme: Revenge. Erinys uses damage dealt by enemies against enemies themselves, creates buffs based on damage dealt by enemies and shares damage between enemies as ,for example, Trinity.

All Erinys' powers are based on taking damage from enemies and then either returning it back at them amplified or providing herself and her team with various buffs based on damage the enemies or teammates deal. The damage required for these abilities is based on the percentage the enemies deal either to her shields or her health. I have also an idea of an 'Arai' (The spirits of curses sent out by the dead in Greek mythology.) based drones as her helpers or companions, similar to Titania's razorflies. Her looks could also be based on the Greek mythology counterpart: Wings, scales and a flaming whip either as a signature weapon or an exalted weapon. (Note: flaming exalted whip would be awesome)

The main point of this idea is that we don't have quite that many warframes in game that utilize the large amounts of damage enemies deal (Chroma, Trinity and Garuda for example) but none of these warframes is actually specialized in using enemy damage against enemies themselves. And for the current warframes, only Trinity can share damage and status effects between enemies. Damage dealt by enemies is mostly an avoidable thing, and a warframe that would use it as a tool would be a fresh new idea.

Lore/ backstory:

Erinys is a warframe only a few have seen and the Orokin did not create many of them to fight the sentients during the old war. It is believed that these 'angels of vengeace' only appear and offer their help to those who have experinced terrible amounts of loss and injustice. Another belief is that they only appear to right a wrong and bring punishment and justice through revenge to those who need it but cannot do it. The tales about Erinys are told in various colonies and settlements throughout the origin system, and it is not clear whether there are many of them or just a one single Erinys. The most famous tale about Erinys takes place at the height of the old war, where a colony was brutally destroyed by an Orokin ship commander who didn't want the valuable resources to fall into sentient control. Only a few survived, among them Lysana, a woman whose entire family, husband and three children, had died in that violent airstrike. The colonists were all but broken, but with Lysana, most of them swore revenge on the Orokin and promised each other to right this wrong, no matter how far or how long it would take. Lysana herself wanted all the responsible dead for the justice of her dead family. Later, during the following night, a single Erinys appeared on the border of the colonist camp. All the colonists hurried to see the warframe. It was a beautiful sight, gleaming with gold, but its claws were sharp and serrated and whip blazing with the hottest fire. It looked at the colonists, offered its hand, and Lysana took it. The Erinys filled Lysana's mind with terrible images of slaughtered soldiers and dying Orokin, and offered only one word: Tomorrow. Then the Erinys walked into the night and disappeared. The next day, the colonists all looked to the sky, where the Orokin warship still hung in the sky, threatening and ominous. All of a sudden the ship started to fall. Its engines caught fire and it was exploding into pieces. The ship plummeted to the ground and blew up entirely, killing all of its crew. Realizing this was the justice the colonists were anticipating, they rejoiced at first, but then saw something shiny gliding down from the sky. It was Erinys, and it landed in front of them. The former golden angel was now covered in the blood and remains of their enemies. And in its left hand it was holding the head of the ship commander. Erinys tossed the head at the feet of the colonists and flew away. Justice was served, but the colonists were shocked. Only one of them, Lysana, considered the unspeakable slaughter fair. All of the rest regretted their anger and its consequences. This is the most told tale considering Erinys, but it always comes with a warning: If you suffer and want justice, don't go head first praying for the angel of vengeace if you can't handle the violent nature of its revenge.

Hope you like this idea, I have been developing it for a long time.

An energy based warframe. This was an old concept of mine. Her name was Nisha

Shield : 100 (300 Max)
Health : 50 (150 Max)
Armor : 25
Energy : 250 (475 Max)

Energized Physique (Passive) - Any damage she receives to health (Including Proc damage) is deducted from her energy instead( AKA better Quickthinking). Upon death she gives 50 energy to allies within her Affinity Range. 

Siphon (25 Energy) - (TLDR) Deals damage to a target unit. Enemies surrounding the target takes some damage and gives some energy back to Nisha.
Long Version

Spoiler

She absorbs energy from an enemy dealing 100/150/200/250 (Power) damage to the unit. Up to 5 enemies in a 10m AoE (Range) of the target will take 25% of the damage and gets staggered towards the primary target. Each surrounding enemy will also increase the damage to the target by 10/20/30/40 (Power) and give 5/10/15/20 (Efficiency) energy back to Nisha. 

Translocation (50 Energy) - (TLDR) Nisha teleports herself and enemies around her to a target location.

Long Version

Spoiler

She teleports  5/7/9/10m (Range) away and brings any enemy within 5m to the same destination. Enemies are knocked down upon reaching the destination. Enemies in the destination will be knocked away a short distance. Holding the button shows you where you will land. Each enemy she brings with her adds 2 Energy cost. 

Synergy (75 Energy) - (TLDR) Nisha links herself to one ally giving them both bonuses to Melee Heavy Attack Damage and Efficiency and Ability Efficiency and damage reduction. This also lets directs damage that the linked ally to Nisha.
Long Version

Spoiler

She links herself to one target ally giving 50/100/150/200% (Power) Melee Heavy Attack bonus damage and 20/30/40/50% Heavy Attack and Ability efficiency. All  the damage received is transferred to Nisha. She also gains 10/20/30/40% damage reduction. This lasts for 10/15/20/25s (Duration). If the target moves more than 20m (Range) away the link is broken but Nisha retains the buffs for the duration. If no allies are targeted she applies the buffs to herself. This can be recasted to reset the duration. Linked allies will also receive the same amount of energy she gains from her abilities. 

Surge (50+5/s Energy) - (TLDR) Nisha channels an expanding area that upon release deals damage and knocks down enemies in the are while also giving her some energy. Allies in the area while she channels gains energy per second. 

Long Version

Spoiler

She channels her energy in an area expanding from 5/6/8/10m to 10/12/16/20m (Range)around her, channeled up to 5s (Cast Speed). Allies(Does not include herself) in the area gains 5+ 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8 (Efficiency) (-Duration) energy per enemy in the area each second. When released enemies in the area gets drained of their energies returning 10/15/20/25 (Efficiency) energy and receives 400/600/800/1000 +20/30/40/50 (Power) Damage for each enemy in the area and are knocked down.
Note : This has the same channeling mechanics as Hydroid. When cast speed is increased, energy to allies is also speeds up. This is so they receive the same amount of energy that the would've had in the base duration of 5s. (eg. [5+ (0.8*10 enemies)]*5s = 65 energy will give 29 Energy/s if you have natural talent equipped). In addition, increasing duration also gives more energy but negative duration will give less energy. 

So, here are my ideas and poor English.

I design a warframe which can analyze the type of enemies such as Grineer, Cropus, Infested and Sentient, than she would imitate their characters to strengthen herself. (Actually my first idea is separation or adaption.)  

For example, she can imitate (or steal) Grineers’armor and increase her armor. When she using it to the Cropus, she can create a energy shield and protect herself from all the laser damage. When she using her power to the infested, she would create a huge“meatball” and healing all the warframes (of course our teammates) near by. As to the Sentient, she would bring super energy rays to the enemies from her chest.  ( The Orokins? Well, may be she would create a buff to the operators and strength their void damage.)

As what I said, separate, I think she can separate the enemies’ “soul” near us that  we can attack it and cause 30~60% damage to the real one.( or something more interesting)

The only question I have is that when she gain a G, C, I or S character, would she change all the skills or just one skill. It will affect the warframe is complex or not.

Finally, if my work was selected, I hope her appearance can have some design elements from the Grineer, cropus , Infested and Sentient.

It is my honor to be a player of warframe, thank you.😀

While Excalibur was the first warframe to be created from a human source he was not the first warframe. The first one was a test done to see if the idea was workable, and the source used for the early testing was a... Gorilla! the closest being to resemble the final product they were looking to make. 

Several test units were made and almost all were actually used during the war because, while being an early version of a warframe, its offensive capabilities were tremendous. And the Orokin needed all the power they could muster. 

The warframe was called Goriltron!

You can change the name if you want. 

- With the recent reworks and developments made by D.E., I feel that this idea may be closer to possible than when I came up with it a couple years ago.-

'Operator' Frame- (Rough concept)

Abilities:

1.    "Marker" (duration) - Designate enemies/targets (such like 'blade storm') to be affected by Equinox 'Rage'. (Greater volume of targets likely lowers effect)
  2.    "Grav-can" (duration) - Throw out an unstable canister that erupts into an 'electromagnetic anomaly'. (Such as from sortie missions)
  3.    "Pink mist" (duration) - Enemies killed return health, headshot kills also boosting armor while effect lasts. (Similar to Harrow's 'Thurible')
  4.    "On me" (duration) - Your warframe 'fractures' into three bodies brandishing stowed weapons and support the main body. (Wukong's 'celestial twin', +1)
  • Passive: "Stimulus"- When shields are at full capacity, health begins to bleed over into an 'over heal'.

'Backstory': (A 'failed' attempt into what would become the Orokins', great, Warframes. They were cast aside, forgotten, abandoned.... Until, they felt one, prying. Following

code and data, far deeper than one should, a connection was again opened. They had been found. They had been awakened. Their only desire... Retribution.)

Footnotes: Trying to keep the abilities brief initially, here are my further thoughts, if they help.

• "Grav-can" element could be affected by warframe energy color, as like chroma, and be shot by operator 'void' energy to be detonated.
  • I feel "Pink mist" may be the biggest point to be revised and or replaced?
  • Using transference during "On me" will make the 'main body' become a 'Fractured frame' (FF) as well, staying near the player.
    • During "On me", attempting to switch to a weapon will move the player to the corresponding body, if alive. (maybe within some health threshold)
    • Fallen (FF) will join back into the 'main body'. Should all three (FF) fall during transference, they will return to the operator at some (low)% of shields.
    • (FF) prioritize enemies affected by "Marker", resuming normal priority after all "Markers" are gone.
    • (FF) benefit from "Pink mist" to a small degree.
  • "Stimulus" will stop 'over healing' when shields have been completely overtaken, or when there is (10/low)% shield capacity left. (shield gating purposes, if applicable)

Afterword: "I have not kept up with all of the lore. I do not know what work or time goes into making such an amazing game in terms of programing, balancing, rendering, etc.

But, I love your game. I do wish I had more of a means to make use of the operator, especially if it is in some synergy with a warframe itself.

(Me and my buddies came up with this idea we figured it would be a fun mechanic to have because there would be dozens of different ways to play him)

Rib

Mutalist Theme: Rib is a ornate and brittle frame that hides a dark secret. Beneath Rib's armor his infestation is always fighting for dominance bursting free. When enough damage to the brittle surface is dealt unleashing a darker truth to the ornate beauty.
> [Energy] 0 <Uses Shield and Health depending on form>
> [Shield] 100 - 300
> [Health] 200 - 430
> [Armor] 100 <Can't Adjust>

Passive: 
Infection Stack: The level of infection alters Rib drastically.
<At 1/2 Infection 25% Max Health lost At 3/4 Infection 40% Max Health lost At Full Infection 70% Max Health lost

> [Infectious] Rib Health generates at 6h/s. (At .5 and above infection Infectious Abilities) <Uses Shield to cast this forms abilities>

> [Cleansed] Rib Shields generate at double the rate into a over shield. (Below .25 Infection uses Cleansed Abilities) <Uses Health to cast this forms abilities>

1: [Spite/Punish]
> Spite 
- Rib channels his Shield directing a blast of Viral damage towards a target. (Cast cost) <Infectious Ability>

> Punish 
- Rib fires a blast of Gas damage at a target. (Cast cost) <Cleansed Ability>

2: [Fervor/Conviction]
> Fervor
- Rib charge forth infecting a area leaching Life and Shield from all enemies hit. (Cast cost can be charge for extra distance) <Infectious Ability> 

> Conviction 
- Rib Sacrifices Health to create a field that staggers enemies and grants allies a energy regen buff. (Cast cost can be charged to increase the field size) <Cleansed Ability> 

3: [Symbiote/Parasite]
> Symbiote
- Rib Infects a targeted enemy causing them to radiate a field of Viral damage that harms enemies and grants Shields and a Damage Reduction Buff to allied targets. (Duration Ability or Enemy Death) <Infectious Ability>

> Parasite 
- Rib Impales a targeted enemy causing them a emit a field of Gas damage the harms enemies and grants Heath and a Damage Buff to allied targets. (Duration Ability or Enemy Death) <Cleansed Ability>

4: [Purify/Purge] 
> Purify 
- Rib sheds all of his built up Infection turning into a clone using the health scaling lost. <Infectious Ability>

> Purge 
- Rib detonates the infected clone dealing damage scaled of the clones remaining health. <Cleansed Ability>

Hi, English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for possible errors. I hope you enjoy my concept.

Adrenaline junkie

Passive ability: Adrenaline scale - when performing maneuvers, fills the scale, thereby increasing damage and dodge chance up to XX%. At maximum charge, %warframe% gains immunity to knockdowns. When he on the ground for X seconds, adrenaline begins to decrease rapidly.

First ability: Flickering step - teleporting a short distance in the direction of the sight, resets the limit of maneuvers after use. When used after a jump-shot or wall latching/running, it consumes half the energy and teleports %warframe% to a greater distance

Second ability (channeled?): Dulling senses - slows down all ground opponents around %warframe% by XX percent and makes him invisible to all security systems (laser traps, surveillance cameras, turrets, magnetic grineer doors etc), while ability is active adrenaline will decrease gradually. The effect is canceled when %warframe% touches the ground and resumes after X seconds in mid-air or wall latching/running.

Third ability: Dangerous game - Provokes all enemies within a certain radius to attack %warframe% for XX seconds, the more opponents are in the range of the ability - the faster %warframe% recovers shields and adrenaline. When %warframe% take health damage, the ability turns off and slightly reduces the adrenaline scale. Possible augment: If fatal damage is inflicted during the action of the ability, then %warframe% will lose all the accumulated adrenaline and will receive X seconds of invulnerability. The ability can not be reused for XX seconds.

Fourth ability (charge): Final measure - %warframe% releases accumulated adrenaline in the form of a destructive blast. Deals massive damage depending on the adrenaline spent and evenly shares it among all targets in the affected area of the ability.

---------------

Due to the specifics of the warframe, I thought to give him the image of a risk-loving guy, so most of his mechanical (or organic?) Body is not covered by any protective plates or something like that. I also stole an Atlas bandage, because it looks cool!

Adreno.png

warframe idea:

a warframe with a bulky sillohouet that contains deer and bear like forms that uses parts from Sentients to help the frame move and take hits. she acts like mama bear if her cubs (squad memders)are touched she will go nuts and trow her self in the line of fire to protect them. if she is alone in a fight she is able to make deer like jumps to dodge incoming fire. 

Archived