Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

90's Rapper Warframe that can change between east coast and west coast styles similiar to equinox's day/night change.He can get down with the grineer with his mad beats and tight rhymes t o fight the corpus or with corpus to fight grineer. At the end of the day though its all about his love of the streets.His abilities should definitely be based around mix master and gun play but he is not afraid to shank a fool.

Vexta
Vexta is a forgotten warframe lost in the void and who be created to use the moon power. Her power do Tau dammage. She can  use her power to trasform herself into a orokin soldier! - 

Passive: Moonchild

Her power grow when the moon shine. +15% ability stength.

.Ability 1: Dreamcatchers (7s)

Vexta catch nightmare of her ennemies for paralyse her ennemies!  

.Ability 2: Behind you (instant)

Vexta can teleport behind an ennemies and do a fatal attack in surprise.

.Ability 3: Moon wave (5s)

Vexta makes lunar explosions at regular intervals from it projecting enemies causing them tau damage.

.Ability 4 PREATOR (10s)

-Vexta get transform into an orokin soldier and do "tau" dammage, gain 1500 armor 1500 life, +10% mele dammage, can use an energy sword and shield, (Yokizu name of this weapon).

4 minutes ago, Leynio said:

We need a Engineer! One of the things I love about Warframe is that almost any play style you could think of is available to you. Well, almost. Something I would love to have is a Warframe who’s main focus is building things! Combat drones, sentry turrets, that sort of thing! It could fit easily into lore too, a warrior designed to combat boarding parties on Railjacks, or to defend the golden halls of the Orokin, nothing could penetrate the defenses of where this Warframe was stationed. 

Aka vauban

A nanotech based frame. The body is a nano swarm that can rearrange itself when using abilities, bullet jumping, wall jumping, etc.

Possible passives:

Repair Protocol - nano swarm repairs itself slowly when out of battle for 5 seconds.

Haxxor - more time for hacking or chance to auto hack.

Abilities:

Swarm Armor - nano armor forms teammates, armor shocks enemies within a certain distance.

Assimilate: nano swarms control an enemy.

Hunter Seeker: creates a zanuka-like ally to attack enemies.

Swarm Discharge: Swarm creates a chest cannon that fires a constant beam

Crystal themed, melee weapon master / blacksmith, which can create different melee weapons, for different attacks. Visual theme is roman with armor looking like fluorite or similliar stone.

1) Crystal Spear - warframe throws spear which deals puncture damage to enemy. If spike kills enemy, enemy crystalizes in crystal rock and continues to fly forward. If rock hits wall, it shatters and deal damage to enemies around.
2) Crystal Axe - warframe strikes enemies in cone in front of him, dealing slash damage.If enemy survives, they will get slower and after a few seconds gonna be crystalized for a duration of ability, unable to move and recieving additional damage.
3) Crystal Greatsword - warframe creates greatsword and do spin move to hit all enemies around.Also leaves circle of small crystall spikes which slow enemies and deal damage. Can be charged for additional damage and radius.
4) Crystal Armory - exalted melee weapons. Different weapons for different combo attacks. Hammer combo for impact damage. Dual swords for slash damage. Polearm combo for puncture damage. Every attack has a small chance to crystalize enemy.

Hm... How about an Explosion-based Warframe? I got few skills in mind. Who does not like Explosions?

1. Grenades: Just what it says, throws a grenade that explodes after hitting ground. Maybe few types of Grenades, like with Vauban and Ivara got types of ammunition:

• Blast Grenade: Normal/base, does Blast Damage.
  • Shock Grenade: Explodes for short-range shock burst.
  • Flash Grenade: Does no damage but causes blinding flash that staggers enemies.
  • Gas Grenade: Instead of immediate damage leaves Gas-damage Cloud behind for few seconds like Pox.

2Minelayer: Set explosive proximity mines to walls and floor that explode when enemy gets close.

3Reactive Armor: Gain Buff that makes you deal weak short-range bursts of Blast Damage when you are attacked.

4. Supernova: Warframe releases explosive charge with itself as Center to the surroundings as massive AoE that is blocked by walls, that does Heat and Blast damage.

Passive: Blast Shield: Warframe does not stagger from explosive weapons.

Signature Weapon could be a Grenade or Rocket Launcher.

For Syandanna... Probably something with few grenades hanging from it?

Style in general, grenadier/soldier look.

My theme submission is as follows:

Mai-coh, the Packleader, one who is able to command beasts or fight as an Alpha of the pack. A warframe whose very existence enhances our organic companions while simultaneously being able to fight as a primal spirit alongside them. One who is capable of fighting without any weapon but her abilities, unique combat moveset, and beast pack, i.e. our Kubrows, Kavats, and Helminth Charger. This warframe's name is inspired by the Navajo word used for the wolf which has a double meaning of "witch" and as such this would be a female warframe.

A Werewolf (Werekubrow) frame. The idea of the Grineer trying to modify their clones with strengths and traits of a kubrow. We modify the genetics to make a frame just like how we came to acquire Nidus. The fourth ability could have you moving around on all four and attacking like a kubrow. You could even have the screen go greyscale while using the frame!

We have Vauban and soon Protea with a focus on gadgets, but no frame focuses on creation and automation. Nidus is the resident Infested frame, which is what I want to draw inspiration from; fusing the mastery over its element that Nidus possesses with the technological superiority of Vauban or Protea.

This is a warframe who has merged with a cephalon, and their partnership enables a mutually beneficial growth. Where Nidus consumes, this warframe creates, taking and repurposing other tech for itself, building a more complex network of technological prowess. The cephalon part manages the network the warframe creates, while the warframe itself would be the nexus point of creation, searching out and reclaiming material. All material is useful, from the low-tech grineer machinery serving as a sturdy yet simple base, corpus tech advanced and precise tools, infested flesh versatile and consumptive like the techno-organic parasites that birthed it, and the corrupted a legacy of the supremely advanced orokin era.

There are many ways this warframe could go in terms of abilities, from tank to summoner to DPS, and I think that versatility is key. It's much more than "tank warframe" or "summoner warframe" or "DPS warframe". This is all about a theme - this is a warframe that builds and recreates. It is an architect, a network, the incarnation of the orokin's boundless technological advancement, exceeded only by the sentients. It is a mind divided, two minds merged, and two intelligences in sync. So many warframes destroy, consume, as they were made to do. Where is our warframe that creates?

Frisk the Kitsune warframe . Her entire aesthetic could be to stir up trouble.

First Ability: Pounce

Frisk jumps behind an enemy and does a small bit of damage to them. This causes them to attack the nearest enemy closest to them. If there is no nearby enemy, it leaves the enemy open for a stealth attack.

Second Ability:Shape-Shift     

Frisk turns into the most recent enemy she killed allowing her to instantly bypass all security. But security cameras can identify her and still activate its designated effect. When the effect wears off, It releases a blinding light that opens enemies open for stealth kills.

Third Ability: Kitsune-Ken

A random based attack that deals the according effect. Scissors inflict slash damage to the enemies around her. Rock knocks all enemies in a 5 meter radius. Finally paper makes a temporary shield out of origami paper that changes colour with your warframe's accent colour.

Fourth Ability: Nine Tails

With a burst of energy she calls forth the nine tails that can grapple and toss enemies around causing mayhem in enemy rankings. Her nine tails benefit from her first ability .  

A Werewolf (Werekubrow) frame. The idea of the Grineer trying to modify their clones with strengths and traits of a kubrow. We modify the genetics to make a frame just like how we came to acquire Nidus. The fourth ability could have you moving around on all four and attacking like a kubrow. You could even have the screen go greyscale while using the frame!

My idea is a warframe that uses its health as energy so similar to hildryn the first ability i call absorb its where you take an enemies health and convert it to an amored plating the second ability i call forge which increases ability strength by 10 percent for oblivion and her allies my third ability i call leech which take 20 percent of your health to restore an unspecified amount of health based off strength my final ability i call oblivion for 5 seconds absorb all enemies in a 10 meter range and then any absorbed enemies are converted into energy pylons for 3 second which give off 75 energy per second

Archived