Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I would like to see a Warframe based on the theme of fine art. This Warframe is bold, sharp, steeped in aesthetics and style with a dash of rebelliousness.

This warframe knows it's a cut above the rest, and refuses to be intimidated, or predictable. Others can follow this frame, or be left behind.  Either way, everyone knows they crossed path with a true trailblazer.

I would see a pure ninjas style like the game say ninjas play for free and or its abiliter would be really based like the techniques of a pure ninja and a passive simpas where a little dragon accompanies us and collects the resources which would replace a sentry for those who don't use them

First power I would see a stealth that works only in the shade otherwise after that would be abused if it would work in the light

in second power a short range propulsion jump but undetectable at the sight of enemies

in third power a mixed attack boost of 20% no more to avoid abue

And lastly a shuriken bigger than the small ones but which consumes energy but neither too fast nor too slow but which reduces the life of the warframe by 10% to make it fair

Its story to be nice enough to develop
in the kind protector of the weak and the poor and was destroyed and scattered by the faction of the grineer to have fought against them and by loyalty of the tenno or are passing the haunt still to have lost are acien tenno died in combat by protecting it a waframe protector of the good but who pay the consequences in losers are tenno to protect the weak

And if you want you can modify and make his story more fatuous but like a real ninjas that he keeps his honor and his loyalty even if I know that I would not be chosen it is a pleasure for the first time to offer you ninjas style theme as a fan of japan and china and korea thank you again to you to read this theme that inspires me a lot thanks to your games

Cephalon themed Warframe.

They can commune with Cephalons as part of a thematic thing.  Maybe each ability is based off of different Cephalons it's in touch with.

Something like Simaris themed allies (tech themed illusions summoned onto the battlefield) as an example of what I mean for themed abilities, but not necessarily as an ironclad idea.

Maybe a chance to tie him into lore, if DE's plans a short and easy quest, a new cephalon appears to ask for help, and points us in the right direction.  (Cephalon lost in the void, the cephalon weave (sanctuary onslaught themed quest?), sentient anomalies, or the veil)  That cephalon himself/ herself could be a new theme for the sake of the new warframe's power, and/ or a continuing NPC.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)dagrizkids said:

Aka vauban

Not really. Vauban has never really had the feeling one expects from a building Warframe. Vauban is a builder, but he most certainly does not fill the engineer niche. 

A frame on the theme of the spirit.

The body of the warframe would be "dead" (a heart of dark matter/ghost matter and a skeletal or emaciated body).

She'd be weak in her original body

When the spirit of the frame detaches itself from its original envelope (using a skill) it enters an enemy and takes over its body.

If the frame doesn't find a body it loses a portion of its life / gets regeneration malus.

If the frame integrates the body of one of its allies, it offers a stat bonus, by leaving the body of the frame, the player would obtain one of the skills of the ally possessed (Example: Rhino _ shield) in less powerful / shorter duration.

In the body of an enemy the warframe becomes undetectable (mimic).

Sorry for the random syntax, this is a translation

We have 2 kavat/cat girls, how about a Kubrow based frame? 

First ability would be a lock on charge and grapple with finisher called Fur Missle.

Second ability would be Call of the pack. Frame howls and summons several kubrow companions a la Nekros that attack enemies and buff or heal allies.

Third Ability could be called, "Alpha". Mass AoE taunt and debuff + armor and health buff at the cost of movement speed and attack power.

Fourth ability; Dig. AoE. Player stands still while doing a dig animation like Inaros on a diet, enemies in the radius stagger and sink with a DoT, and are open for finishers

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XB1)Phydoe83:

A Werewolf (Werekubrow) frame. The idea of the Grineer trying to modify their clones with strengths and traits of a kubrow. We modify the genetics to make a frame just like how we came to acquire Nidus. The fourth ability could have you moving around on all four and attacking like a kubrow. You could even have the screen go greyscale while using the frame!

Exactly what i want to write. This would be some amazing fun, please make it happen DE !!

I would like to see a support focused warframe / angel warframe that would give a buff to a friendly warframe (maybe to itself as well) that increases any warframe stat by choice ( so I can choose to give either range or power or efficiency etc... or a combination of two) to any or all warframes in range.

My ideia for a warframe like this would be: 

Name : Amaryllis (Female)

Passive: Angel's Blessing - grants nearby allies and itself 100 - 200 base armor  or 1 - 10 energy restoration every 5 seconds (based on energy color - blueish would be energy restore) scaling with strength.

1st ability: Heavens Wrath - calls down a hail of swords to the targets location dialling damage and causing bleed status (scales with strength)

2nd ability: Miracle: Sacrifices 90% current hp to grant itself and nearby allies 100 armor and 10 health/second. (Because all miracles require sacrifice)

3rd ability: Tranquility - pacifies enemies within 30 meters ( scaling with range) making them unable to attack friendly warframes for 10 seconds (scales with duration)

So basically her 4th ability would be :

Apotheosis - buffs an ally's stats by (% or flat amount) scaling with strength (range would either scale with range or would work like trinity's 4th where the range is the affinity range)

Her base stats would be pretty weak to counter balance her strong ability kit.

At level 30:

300 hp

150 shields

35 armor

150 energy

1.0 sprint speed 

PS: wrote this on my phone so sorry for bad editing and typos.

Space/galaxy theme! 

maybe they could throw a black hole that sucks everyone in and damages them.

could control gravity?  

there could be cool galaxy like effect to all their powers. 

a passive could be vacuum? Lol

7 minutes ago, Mor_Ithild said:

So something similar to limbo but instead of messing with space we mess with time? I like it

Yep like he reverses his own time a certain time back he can make enemys go back in time and stuff like that and for stats i have no clue i will edit the message once i am done thinking his abilities

I say a Warframe that is made of lots of metallic armor that he can melt and morph to his advantage (the insperation is from Terminator) 

An example of a possible ability is: detach part of your armor into a spear and charge forward (during this attack you lose some armor points)

No chance no one else mentioned this, but at the time there are already many pages. I'd love to see a Shapeshifting warframe, that changes into different mechanical versions of animals depending on the build, this frame would be primarily melee focused. Build it tanky, the form would be a bear (just example a la WoW, creature can be anything Warframe-Universe-Friendly). A pure dps build would turn into a mechanical kavat. Somewhere in between the form would be a mechanical kubrow. Or something entirely new, of course.

Having the form depend on build would be awesome, as you could change the stats the shapeshifted form would give the player, making sure that all forms work in their own way and letting players change builds depending on the mission type. Of course all shapes would be viable throughout the games content, but perhaps you'd rather be swift and smoll kavat for a spy mission, than a thick, big, bear boi. However, I do understand that the idea alone probably has a bunch of developers sitting with their head in the hands wondering how the f**k. 

The shapeshifting can be the main foundation, where all abilities would change depending on the form. Or the shapeshifting can be a standalone ability, where the other abilities perform other functions (which could be anything, from supporting itself or the team, dealing some damage, moving around, etc). 

Acquisition would through a quest: The New Loka leader is starting to have weird dreams (yep, the Void and all these sleepy kids can have that effect on people), dreams that connect wildlife to warframes and operators. With the rising threat of the Sentient, and DE knows what else, she starts developing her own take on a warframe for our arsenal. As with the origin of the original warframes this might not be an entirely 'good' development cycle as we observe, capture and fight various combat-capable creatures. However in order to avoid producing 'damaged goods' (see Excal Umbra for reference) this prototype frame is not to contain living material (though that would be cool, too. So go nuts, through some infestation in there or something), and so we take this concept and research so far to Fortuna. Here they know their the difference between quality mechanical fish and scrap fodder. And as there is an appreciation there for both scrap and wildlife, they'd love to help in whatever way they can. 

Inspiration: Love, Death & Robots season 1, episode 'Good Hunting'; World of Warcraft, Druid (class). 

Daeon

Health: 100 (lvl 30)

Shield: 0

Armor: 2,000 (lvl 30) (can't deside)

Energy: 100 (lvl 30)

Daeon is a 'Enchanted Armor' warframe that has no shields, low energy and low health, but a massive amount of armor that is required to use some of his abilities.

When Daeon uses his abilities, his armor gets taken away based on the cost of those abilities (and or taking damage). When his armor reaches 0, Daeon becomes a wisp, not being able to use his weapons or abilities. Like Inaros, Daeon can take enemies armor by pressing the fire button. Getting the necessary armor needed makes Daeon back to his original state. (Daeon moves faster when his armor gets lower.)

Abilities: (placeholder names)

Dullahanic Pitch: (requires 100 armor) Daeon throws his head at the enemy, exploding on contact.

PH: (requires 200 armor for press and 250 for holding) Daeon chucks a piece of his armor at an enemy, stunning them. Holding this ability will chuck Daeon himself, stunning and or knocking enemies over.

Forge: (requires 40 energy to use) Daeon gathers materials and armor from enemies in the surrounding area, giving him armor based on how much he gathered.

Damascus Mane: (requires 500 armor to use) Daeon constructs a sword and hovers to move more swiftly. Daeon deconstructs and constructs himself when attacking enemies to dodge incoming fire. Bullet jumping releases projectiles towards the enemy; tracking them. 

This is my first time posting about my warframe concepts, it may be unbalanced but I like it. A major inspiration for this warframe is from a game called Vindictus. More precisely the Dullahan boss. So props too them.

I have like 36 other warframe concepts but it's only one submission per person so rip. (Also I made a rough drawing of him but idk how to send pictures, so if you know how please tell me)

Archived