Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Sentinel/mech Warframe.

female because they are more attractive --> more money (with the exception of hydrin)

Abstract, maybe four legged( or asymetrical 3 legged?)

Story.... some girl who wasn t able to move which enable to rewire her movement neural network thingy into what ever was needed.

Transforming takes time, player can t really move, less hp and shield, works with adapting to damage

1. homing projectile

2. mobility mode switch. A:like a spider on walls but no sprint, B: faster but reduced shields/hp, 😄 Sentinel damage adaption tank mode--> slower,

3. Shape shifting, can go stealth via mimic technology(energy drain like Ivara) with a penalty( slow, less shield/hp).

4. Can transform into a stationary gun that has a slow firing heavy hitting weapon and some physical shields/plates that protect it(reduce damage) from fire the direction player is facing. Various "shells" that scale to enemy: Proximity fuse explosive small radius, Armor Penetrating(no explosion for single target), High Explosive impact fuse with bigger radius, CC shell with little to no damage. Shells are ballistic in nature to make it more difficult.

Passive: something that fits the sentinel movement or adaption style

I really like the idea of a beekeeper frame. She could do stuff like release pheromones that do different things (like vauban grenades or ivaras quiver) and she could release swarms of bees, stuff like that. She could come with a staff that has a beehive on the end and maybe another unique beehive shaped dart gun. Lol I don't know much about bees, but I'm sure some research about them could inspire a ton of ideas for abilities as well as weapon designs. This frame could also come with another wing syndana, but rather than butterfly wings, they'd be bee wings obviously. I really like this idea💜💜🐝🐝🐝🐝  since pretty much all the elements are covered, I think animal based frames could be really cool.

A Wizard Warframe, named Dhequam, that casts magic spells and has a summonable magic gun Staff. 

Fashion: He would have a Wizard hat, wizard robes, a beard, and other wizard clothing that a typical wizard would wear.

Base Stats: 200 health, 150 shields, 100 armor, and 250-300 energy (Energy Draining Warframe)

First ability: A magic wave blast from his staff (cast for 25 energy)

Second: A magical aoe that deals a lot of damage and staggers all the enemies who are effected by it, and those that are closest proximity would take 2x more damage (If killed in close proximity, they should then turn to dust) (Cast for 50 energy

Third: A magical barrier, Dhequam would then hit the ground in front of him with his staff and a magic orb then forms around him, this orb in indestructible, but it would take 15-25 energy/second to hold up, enemies aren't able to enter it, but when allies do, they will then slowly regenerate health.

Fourth: His exulted Magic Staff (For now it'll just be called "magic staff") when enabled, Dhequam would then summon his staff (which doesn't drain energy over time for just holding out) but this staff would have very special abilities. Similar to the Hystrix, this staff will be able to switch elemental types, Heat/Cold/Shock/Toxin by pressing middle mouse button. Heat would shoot out a fire ball that would deal tons of damage (cast for 100 energy), Cold would shoot out a frost bolt that would freeze enemies in a small radius (cast for 50 energy), Shock would be a bolt of lightning that would then bounce between enemies (cast 50 energy), and toxin would be a swarm of insects that would then deal a decent amount of toxin damage in a medium sized area (50 energy). But when you hold down middle mouse button, you would then throw the staff to were ever you're aiming and cast which ever elemental type you're using but twice as powerful for the cost of an additional 100 energy, and once after you throw your staff and it impacts where ever you aimed, it would then fly back to you.

Passive: When healing an ally, two magical shields float around you deflecting any incoming damage.

Just now, Karmablast said:

tech based frame, droneframe with different support abilities, I dunno. maybe affinity based so they can go off and help team mates like a separate AI or something

This is actually already in the works, her name is Protea, I think.

Aidoros

Her name...lost in time. Her body...decayed. But the mission is still the same as the day she was born...Kill all the enemies who stand in our way. Without a body she who was once known as a true warrior has to rely on willpower alone to overcome every obstacle that stand in her way. This is Aidoros... the shameful Warrior

(Inspiration from Aidos the greek goddess of shame, respect and humility ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidos ) which is a companion of Nemesis the goddess of retribution)

I would like to see an almost complete ethearal body (due to the decayed body) and as an ability to takeover AND control the enemy

Concept: Prideful warrior in the vein of Achilles, vain and powerful, whose presence on the battlefield bolsters allies and demoralizes enemies.

The original name i had in mind was Myrmidon, but Ivara's lore kinds nabbed that one. 

Lore: Very much a manifestation of Ordis' path not taken, this Warframe was once a martian tribal hunter. Discontent with his humble lot, he took to the stars as a mercenary. He found victory and glory, suppressing the enemies of the Orokin, but making a point to learn their war arts before grinding them into the dirt. 

Offered immortality, he accepted and became a commander within the Empire. He was an aberration, though, who still personally took to the field alongside his elite Dax whom this commander saw as family (and worse, equals). Such a thing was unseemly for the Golden Immortals and would-be God Kings. When Ballas enacts the Warframe project, these Dax were taken and transformed. The enraged commander struck out at his former allies, killing one of them and destroying his Oro to ensure no continuity could ever return him. 

As punishment for this transgression, he was made to record everything he knew of the killing arts (which is how our weapon stances came to be) before being shaped into a Warframe. In the final hours before being locked into Ballas' vice, he records his story (and schematics) for the Tenno to find... so long as they are worthy.     

Theme: Insect/Evolution

An insect-based frame that allows one to evolve themselves into modified forms to take advantage of different situations. For example: being able to evolve wings to be able to fly like Hildryn (but much faster), or to form thick chitin around their body to become resistant to damage, or to grow venom sacs that allow them the poison their victims with all of their abilities, or to duplicate into 2 warframes that can both be controlled independently. Each form would have a slightly different model and aesthetic (similar to Khora, but a little bit more so)

A gas themed Warframe

That has gas chambers all around his body for using his abilities

He was created as a form to erradicate infested,but making a powerful enough gas took so much time that when the infested attack them,meltius was not prepared (I think that meltius is a good name for him because he melts things with his gas)

Meltius was easily defeated,but his thirst for vengeance always remained,and now, that the ship of the crew that make meltius crashed on the plains of eidolon,you must rescue meltius blueprint and remaining parts,revive and upgrade him with combined ostron and Solaris technology,and teach the infested a good lesson.

Gas chambers in meltius would share a separate armor/shield/health values,but scales with Warframe mods

When the gas chamber is destroyed,It will immediately use all the gas stored in the chamber (a meter of how much gas you have will be displayed on screen like gauss and ember) to create an enormous gas cloud that will do serious armor strip and greatly reduces enemy accuracy (this can be modified if needed)

Meltius will use his gas both offensive and deffensively,and for support

He would look like a oven (because of this,his face would continuosly liberate gas from the combustion inside his head (his brain creates the combustion that lets him use gas as an ability)) with Solaris theme,and some ostron clothes,with some gas chambers in arms ,legs,and one in his belly ,(he will be fat) and has very thick armor (this means meltius will be slow as normal atlas) 

He has an special effect where if his abilities kills someone,instead of the element death effect,the enemy will be covered in a green cloud and then melt and dissapear in the course of 5 seconds

His passive would be when his abilities hit an enemy,his weapons gain extra damage

He also can have a shield and explosive whip as his signature weapon 

And his stats would be

650 armor

150 energy

100 shields

200 health

0.9 movement speed

(The stats are like that because I thought  that a good way to compensate this is that his ultimate ability would temporally erase your shields)

I think an Metal themed frame would be cool. Unlike Atlas who just uses rock this new frame could use properties from different elements like gold, lead, iron .ect.   This could also tie in with a Grineer tile set rework for Ceres maybe. The Grineer could find an underground tomb in one of their mines waking up this frame from hibernation. A possible name could be Aurum

There should be a werewolf warframe That goes by the name Lykos and when he transforms into his beast mode this warframe gains new powers and passive abilities. Like for example, summons or creates a pack of wolves, Be able to put the lycan curse on team mates to give them a buff for armor, health and attack.The 3rd beast form ability is to transform back into its original form. Also in beast form the frame is a lot faster. Any way this is what it probably should look like but improved and modifiedirina-lakhadynova-2-10.jpg?1489661529

57 minutes ago, Coins609 said:

A time based warframe would be nice (and no not the entire maps just for himself and enemys and stuff)

Dang, you beat me to it, but I have a loooot to add.

Me and a friend randomly thought of this frame a few months ago: here it is.

P: Temporal Flux
While in bleed out, enemies slow down in a large radius around you

1: Recall

This is a bit obvious, and it would be a lot simpler if you change the name or something, but simply rewinding to a previous point in time with all status affects purged and previous health regained.

2: Time Remnants

Create Clones of yourself that is basically a specter of your current frame, they aren't supposed to be in this timeline, so they're unstable and flimsy so they'll do some AOE on death,

3: Chronal Acceleration

Tapping 1 will change the current mode

Mode 1: Everyone in line of sight is a greater level, but much slower, essentially ageing them, and making them easier to hit

Mode 2: Everyone in line of sight is a lower level, but much faster, making them and easier to dice up

Holding 1 uses the ability (like Ivara's Quiver)

4: Restart

Make all enemy AI run backward and run backward and away from you, like a reset.

I think in an angelic warframe, with diamonds swords around to him. His form would be like ethereal spirit of light with wing's.

Maybe he can be as a Palladian, with abilities of thank and healer.

A good passive skills can be to fly pushing jump several times.

Warframe Callsign "Vidar"

Ever silent, Vidar is a warframe that reveres the transcendence of thoughtfullness, serenity, and peace, brought by nature, yet always hails to the call of justice in aiding those in need. 

Inspired by the Norse God of Vengeance, Víðarr, who's strength was only ever rivaled by Thor and was of the very few who survived the fate of the gods in Ragnarok, he is an epitome figure of Vengeance and will not whither in the face of death.

Vidar will uphold the truth, where others will choose to hide it, fearing to resolve what hell they have created. 

"Nothing lives forever, but acts of honor and good virtue never perish" 

"Where you recognise evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies" 

"Advice given by others is often weak council" 

Most of the themes I tough of been already brought up, so I guess I'll go with this:

A Magical Girl Warframe. There were some neat concepts out there for some Sailor Moon type warframes. And I think there is a bunch of fun animations that could come from this.

I know abilities are disregarded but I think of aoe heals (or overs shield if the target is at full HP). Maybe she as a meter that you have fill up by doing certain actions and when it is full her (4) will do "transformation" animation that gives her an "energy costume" (like a reverse Gara) that buffs a certain stat for as long as it's active.

Archived