Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I present DRAUGR

https://s.amsu.ng/6yzakwd5KpQN 

DRAUGR

sorry if the links dont work been waiting a long time to post this idea if it doesn't work someone please let me know but any ways,  The way draugr works is similar to nidus and inaros is slender like dry husk,  but when full of blood bulky like rhino doesn't have to be exactly like my ideas but plz keep it close

no shields

base health 500 full blood bank 1200 health

special downed effect like inaros but can move around similar to Valkyr but slow and drains Cc's

max of blood bank 1500cc's

Hunger-where he lunges on enemies and drains health from enemies to collect CC of blood (Cost 40 energy and can gain anywhere from 60-120cc of blood depending on strength)

Swarm- transforms into large swarm of bats dashing through and draining enemies health for CC of blood (cost 100 energy size and distance effected by range amount of CC affected by strength) 

Blood moon-   Temporary darkness blinding/confusing enemies making them more susceptible to stealth kills (cost 250cc's of blood moon, range of effects and duration can be effected by mods)

Blood lust-  Releases toxic Red Cloud causing radiation effect making enemies attack each other,  gives damage bonuses to self and allies if enemies are killed near by can gain more Cc's of blood (strength and range can be modified by mods, initial cost of 500CC's of blood but draining 25CC's/persec as being used, can be affected by  Efficiency mods) 

Passives- higher amount of Cc's grants additional armour, health regeneration 

Melees with puncture type damage can by chance give give Cc's as well

Fenrisúlfr the Pack Hunter

Gameplay wise this is supposed to be a design attempt to create a viable frame using kubrows, considering right now as a pet they are currently quite underused when compared to sentinels and kavats. Design wise I would like him to be able to summon kubrows and have synergy with the kubrows you can equip as well allowing his abilities to interact with them in some way. This could be in ways such as allowing him to order them to do a radial attack or simply him providing buffs for his kubrows.

Lore wise I would like to see void damage or procs incorporated in him somehow. Right now there are some sentients such as the Eidolons who are able to be a hundred percent immune to our weapons without void damage. Since in the old war we didn't have access to amps, this creates a small plot hole that I feel adding a single warframe with access to raw void energies would be able to deal with how the Tenno were able to fight off these larger sentients. One warframe working in "packs" with his fellow Tenno, him weakening the Sentients shields while the others finish them off, I feel would be a very flavorful solution to this plot hole and provide for some interesting approaches to enemies in the ongoing New War.

Finally I pull from Norse mythology for the choice in name largely because I think it embodies the theme of being the giant sentient killer. Fenrisúlfr, also known as Fenrir or the Fenris Wolf, is one of the massive monsters that breaks out during Ragnarok and slays Odin. In the same way this warframe would've been designed by the Orokin to slay the gods of the sentients, the massive Eidolons and figures such as Hunhow that conventional Tenno weaponry could not deal with.

A Templar/Crusader Tank frame, designed to be more like a traditional tank class, who draws enemy aggression to themselves to keep their squad alive, and either uses a shield to defend themselves from incoming damage, or has very high armor and health

A speed-tank, melee focused warframe. Relies on speed to stay alive, rather than absorbing the hits. It does draw agro when it uses any abilities, which are less effective as they stack (if you buff attack by 25% of base the first time, you only get 20% of base for recast unless you let it run out first) to avoid it becoming stupid OP and force a player to strategize and coordinate with allies in the fight. As to stats, high base sprint with low armor (60-75 base), shields, and health (100 each). One of the abilities could be used to enhance armor to make it more durable in a boss fight like the Ropalolyst, but it's an expensive ability to prevent spam.

I would like to see a Warframe that could call upon weapons from an ancestral plane that would drop down in or around him and just aoe damage or to use those divine weapons to use for weapons So in a way an Armory/Angel Frame that can call weapons from an ancestral plane to use as a weapon whether it be a gun or blade or just energy from that plane i like to think of it as The Armory/Angel Frame, Agile, Heavenly, and powerful and just kill things like Whole platoons Sentient warriors or Mass production moa, The Angel Frame that can hurd the darkness....yeah 

I've always been a fan of DoTs and minions/pets, so something like a mix of Saryn and Khora would be pretty cool to see. Specifically, I think a (female) frame with a commandable snake pet would be a really good fit, using frame abilities to prime enemies with Toxin damage, then sending out the snake to deal bonus Toxin/Puncture/Slash damage to small groups of enemies.

Though abilities aren't being considered for this thread, I brainstormed this frame not too long ago, so I'll still throw my ideas for this concept here just for the fun of it:

Spoiler

[Stats]
-mid/high armor
-low shields
-focus is on DoT, crippling foes, and pet commands
-burst/high damage is possible, but requires ability management/combos

[P - Exotic Pet]
-when snake pet is coiled around frame, it provides __ Armor to the frame OR reduces damage by __%
-this bonus is lost when  [3 - Apex Predator] is active

[1 - Fangs]
-send forward a venomous wave, dealing __ Toxin damage per-second for __ seconds and crippling all enemies along its __m path, slowing them by __% for the same duration
-hitting the same enemy multiple times will refresh the duration
-visual effect is two energy fangs dripping with venom, followed by a gas/liquid trail
-two-handed motion? both hands out-thrust? allows movement?

[2 - Strike]
-PASSIVE: kills from snake pet and ethereal snake will heal frame and snake for __% max HP (low value)
-TOGGLE: snake pet writhes around the frame's body consuming __ energy per-second and aggressively defending its master by lashing out at enemies in melee range (3m?), dealing __ Puncture + Toxin damage
-when [3 - Apex Predator] is active, [2 - Strike] takes the form of an ethereal energy snake instead

[3 - Apex Predator]
-command your snake pet to burrow through the ground and erupt at the target location, it will attack and ensnare nearby foes, dealing __ Puncture damage + __% bonus damage if the target is already affected by Toxin
-can be recast to reposition
-snake prioritizes enemies affected by Toxin procs
-no duration, snake will remain at position until recalled
-hold press to manually recall, snake will re-coil around frame's body (auto-recalls when certain distance away?)
-snake health bar like Venari

[4 - Neurotoxin]
-release a massive burst of extremely potent venom, dealing __ Toxin damage in a __m radius and amplifying all abilities for __ seconds. [P - Exotic Pet]'s bonus is increased. [1 - Fangs]'s Damage and slow is increased, [2 - Strike]'s Heal is increased + range extended. [3 - Apex Predator]'s action speed + damage is increased.

One of my biggest disappointments with most games that deal with character classes and such is the lack of a shapeshifter class/character. The love for that comes a lot from playing the druid in Diablo 2 way back as a kid. Diablo 4 is finally bringing him back apparently and Path of Exile is finally getting shapeshifting as well. Can we please have that in Warframe?! It's such a cool and yet hugely unrepresented character archetype in games. MUST HAVE BEAR FORM BECAUSE BEARS ARE THE BEST! Also, I just want something that's not humanoid for once! 

Posted on the wrong topic before, my bad:

Angler fish themed warframe, and the player can customize the "lamp"  - "Give a hope of light, and them swallow your enemies in eternal darkness". Also, maybe sentient, speaking sometimes with the player operator.

I'm thinking of a bone based Warframe that collects bones from enemies to grow stronger.

I had a couple abilities in mind, for instance:

• A passive that collects bone shards from nearby non-robotic corpses to grow stronger.
  • A nuke ability that shoots deadly bone shards around the Warframe, consuming all bones collected up to the point of activation. If everything goes well, you should be able to replenish your stocks from the nearby corpses due to the nuke.
  • An ability that lets the Warframe take up different forms based on amount of bones collected
    • An incredibly mobile rip-and-tear machine with giant spider-leg-like attachments growing out of the frame's back to parkour, cling onto walls and run around (kind of like the creepy General Grievous crawling from Star Wars, or Dr. Octavius' tentacle march from Marvel's Spider-man movies/comics)
    • An armored Juggernaut a defensive focus, but the ability to perform unique executions with less requirements to perform them, unlike regular melee finishers. Unique finishers would include ripping out the enemy's bones, or even entire skeletal system, or simply crushing them.
    • A ranged form that focuses on shooting bone shards at enemies  and thus splices their bones, incapacitating enemies. No bone modifications to the Warframe itself though, so this'd be the "basic" form as it doesn't require any amount of bones stored to remain in this state.
  • Bone claws, or a bone sword for close range. Now, a sword made purely of bones would theoretically be stronger than a sword made purely out of steel. So if I could manipulate bones any way I want, I'd want a badass bone sword that would be harder to break than a well-forged steel sword.
  • Giant bone spears to shoot at enemies to impale them. Now, I don't like spearguns like the Javlok because we have better primary weapons, but I love the idea of hurling spears at enemies and possibly impaling a row of them. It'd be absolutely awesome in my opinion if we could have a warframe that had the ability to hurl giant shards or spears at enemies without having to use up a primary weapon slot. Figured it'd fit the bone theme.

Well that's my idea. I know abilities don't matter but I wanted to think about the potential uses for bones in a game where they go unnoticed despite there being tens of thousands lying on the floor of each level.

We need a calcium-powered Warframe, DE.

Aegis -  In the style of such warframes like Baruuk and Loki and yet more like a paladin than a mischief maker. Strong in both amour and shield.

This is Aegis, the guardian, the resolute. Paragon of defence as a weapon, Aegis's abilities enables him to control the battlefield.

Empathy - Turns all enemy damage on his aggressors enabling him to go toe to toe with any opponents.

Taunt - Using taunt forces all enemies in the surrounding area to attack him buying time for his allies while also benefiting his other powers.

Energy Shield -  This ability turns your energy into a shield allowing Aegis to quickly withstand being overwhelmed.

Ward - Creates a Dome of energy that leaves Aegis immobile while allowing both Aegis and allies inside invulnerable to damage while stopping enemies from breaching inside.

Backstory - Aegis has for centuries defended the Golden Lords, it is said that no assassin had ever breached the doors while he stood outside them. Yet in the time of their greatest need he was elsewhere, failed by his masters and so...he stood aside.

(Devastator).  A Heavy weapon Warframe ,    Kind of like War Machine in Iron man movies ,      With special mods like Umbra,     It could have special abilities to increase armor ,   Heavy machine gun abilities that pop out of the frame for insane damage attacks ,    It could have a homing rocket launcher ability,    Extra targeting mods ,    It could be an old war , Warframe to help in the battle against all enemies,   

it should be beat up looking like it’s been through 100 wars ,    Peace’s of it should be scattered all over the star map  ,  in old war areas that are in shambles,         

there aren’t Many heavy primary weapons options  available for players , I think it would be a good fit and compromise,  for players that like heavy weapons ,   

thank you 

tldwW3j.jpg

Void Ghost

"A long forgotten attempt at forging an experienced Operator into a Warframe has emerged within Lua. Whatever the Orokin intended it to be, it has become something else."

An intangible body of void energy, inside of a warframe shell. This intangible body is able to leave its shell behind in order to elude its enemies. A stealth-oriented frame based around a more limited but focused stealth-state.

Archived