Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

GALATEA - The Living Statue

I haven't had time to design her look yet but I've been thinking of making her look like a marble statue and her joints would be punctuated by metal spheres and wires that look like veins connecting them together. Her head would have a large hairdo and alternate skins would change her hair style.

Her abilities are as such: [Ram's Horn], [Hand of Protection], [Marble Bust], and [Sculpting Wrath]

Her first ability: [Ram's Horn] she lifts a horn from her waist and lets out a loud blast; it buffs the attack damage of nearby allies by 5% and the attack speed by 10%, any nearby foes are terrified and run away.

Her second ability: [Hand of Protection] The fingers on Galatea's left hand project outward and then swirl in front of her creating a force field that absorbs all incoming damage; damage absorbed can give Up To 150% over shields to Galatea or an ally of her Choice.

Her Third ability: [Marble Bust] Galatea pulls a single Bust atop a pedestal from the ground that emits a 5 meter aura; there are four busts to choose from: a Rose that causes 5% Hp Regen, a Censer that removes all status effects, a Kavat's head that makes allies invisible, and a Kubrow's Head that increases allies armor by 20%

Her fourth ability: [Sculpting Wrath] Galatea grabs a nearby enemy and converts their flesh and body into a marble duplicate of herself whose: armor, health, shields, and power strength, depend on what the progenitor enemy's level is as wells as not having the respective armor or shields if the progenitor did not have them; The clone cannot regain hp, but it can use the first three of Galatea's abilities independently, and uses a duplicate of the player's base weapon loadout, But she cannot have more than 7 active clones.

Her passive ability is that when she is near allies her power strength scales up 2% for each nearby ally, her duplicates would add to this percentage; so if she was in a full squad with 3 players and 7 clones it would be a 20% power strength increase; She cannot however gain power strength from clones made by other players.

*edit
Galatea's stats:
Armor: 50
Health: 125
Shields: 190
Energy: 250

I'd like to see a Scorpion themed warframe, standing low for its animations. Maybe a small pair of scorpion legs coming off of the chest, just for a visual effect. I'd love to see a massive stinger be used as its exalted melee, with the tail starting at the nape of the neck and being about the length of its spine.

Lua or Moon Based Warframe.

latest?cb=20190805111152

Someone who has the aesthetics of the Lua tile-set, has moon-like abilities regarding light, reflection, ect.

Can also take inspiration from the Roman Goddess, Luna. And lean into that with a very Orokin-ish spin on the ancient deity look. (Much like Ballas)

Maybe was once a very early Warframe created from one of the Orokin's own people.

Combined with some of the tech and architecture we see on Lua during the Sacrifice (Vitruvian anyone?)

An Animal Themed Warframe making use of different creatures to aid it in combat?

Maybe even transform into the likeness of one?

Could walk on all fours

very strong connection to the wild

Maybe some shrubbery or branches growing off of the warframe, possibly as a skin instead of the base, but would look cool.

Almost animal like in terms of appearance, and raw brutal power. 

Could have the name Sylvan maybe?

I was thinking, since we're gonna get into "The new War" we would need a Standard Bearer to lead the tenno into battle.
So I was thinking about a warframe that leads others to battle with a massive standard (like a spear with a flag on it). 
And I mean, wouldn't it be badass to swing an Exalted Standard across the battlefield ?

How about a warframe themed around suns and stars. now im not talking like the sun god ra or anything like that, I'm thinking of a frame designed around the nuclear fusion and fission that's usually associated with stars. I do have a full list of abilities and such but that's not what this is for.

Either way I'm exited to see what theme is chosen once this ends!

The overarching concept is this: the truest master of gun and blade!

Essentially a Warframe who is all about having more weapons than necessary, a right old Rambo of a character. This Warframe could potentially have multiple exalted weapons, those being of weapon types we've not seen an exalted weapon for before - I'm thinking things like rifle, sword and shield and sniper, grenade/rocket launcher if you're feeling spicy~! This Warframe is all about dealing out high DPS in almost any situation, but to compensate for this is very much a glass cannon, with below average health, armour and shields.

PRELUDE TO WAR ---- Have a community resource contributed fort eg.turrets,traps,walls etc. Same sort of setup destiny2 obelisk debarcle but turn into a 6 man tileset like something out of starship troopers.Where you fight ridiculus waves of infested,using you railjack princables repairing fighting etc.Maybe givus a central keep to fall back to as last line of defense.Food for thought keep up your legendary status.MickAUSTSV

I'd like to have a warframe that can use any warframes abilities just put them on a shorter time but make them do twice as much damage like the first ability would be a random first ability from any warframe and same for the other 3 ability and it's main weapons would be a thrown melee weapon that explodes on contact and a little sentinel like kora has her pet but his would be a sentinel and we can call him Dave

I feel a very energetic frame based of radiation and nuclear power would be cool. Nuclear energy is powerful and a frame who could deliver blows of nuclear power would be refreshing. I would imagine that this frame would be more of an offensive frame with high cc (crowd control). This could also tie into another sentient themed frame, where the main focus is within the radiation part. 

Skin-Walker Theme

A warframe that can posses the body or the image of an enemy, allowing them to pass unnoticed through enemy territory, or through leeching from unsuspecting soldiers, develope buffs against them.
The player must master stealth, timing, and deception to get through defenses, and retrieve data, or overpower the enemy.

Plus, you can enjoy playing The Thing, warframe style.

Ya' know the idea of space ninjas in a game sounds cool. However, you know what else sounds even cooler?

Space Samurai-themed Warframe that's dedicated to melee combat.

I would like to see a samurai-themed Warframe that its aesthetics and theme would be inspired by these brave but lethal warriors. The Samurai Warframe can maybe rely on its melee weapon (Maybe a signature Nikana weapon to match the theme) where most of its abilities are used for. Some of his abilities can maybe create buffs for its allies as it grants them additional melee damage against enemies. Also, it can maybe have an ability where it can weaken enemies as a debuff ability.

Archived