Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

A Hive Warframe.
Warframe that hosts a swarm of bloodthirsty flying swarm insects seeking enemies to feast upon. Idea is for it to have a small colony within Warframe at start and use abilities to attack enemies, consume them and increase colony size (that slowly degrades over time to initial size). Larger colony allows use of other abilities that could expand swarms over battlefield or maybe even turn enemies into proxy Hives. Would be cool if it had wings and could have a unique flutter movement animation like Wisp has (unique movement animations rock, need more of those~).

Just now, (PS4)Chains_of_woe said:

Makeshift grineer made warframe that you need to fight as a boss to acquire.

Very tanky and works well against other factions with abilities focused around war and battle

Imagine, a Grineer-based Warframe that's ALL about armour plating and heavy weapons.

a portal themed warframe will be cool , the idea I have for him is that he can open portals in the battle to help him , like open a portal directly to the enemies to shot them , or protect himself by opining portals around him to stop pellets from hitting him

How about a shadow frame? He could be super stealthy by hiding in others' shadows (enemies, allies, objects etc) then pop out and assassinate targets, or zip from shadow to shadow. He could maybe also summon clones of himself to take the aggro off while they deal a small percentage of your damage. Summon some other shadows to temporarily blind or stun enemies while you get away to more permanent shadows and hide. Maybe he could even create a ball of shadow to follow a target around and either leech health to him if its an enemy or bestow energy on allies? I don't know exactly, just SHADOW WARFRAME would be amazing. Plus it has been a while since we got a stealth frame.

I've always thought the warframes have strog resemblence to the bulgarian "haiduti" or "klepht" for English. Both are sorts of avengers. The haiduti were bulgarian men in the period between 1396–1878 when Bulgaria fell under Ottoman rule. Those men(haiduti) were rebels, avengers and patriots, they were the resistance. Their main weapons were rifles, pistols and knives. I would be awesome to see a long-shot based frame with an exalted sniper of sorts. The haiduti looked like this.

Plague doctor theme. Always thought a new "horror" frame would be fun to play. Imagine a Warframe take on the plague doctor mask with a flowy design that looks a little like a long coat/Cape of sorts. Could be a conjuring type of magey frame. Backstory based in curing the "infested plague".

I'm awful at explaining concepts and things, but hope you get the jist 🙂

Edit: details

🙂

Looking at the abilities like summoned weapons that a lot of frames have had recently and since we already have loki from way back in the day how about giving his brother some love and make a Thor themed warframe with a summoned hammer weapon and maybe some sort of control over lightning (possible volt synergy?) 

Topic: Codex Improvement.
It would be great in the articles of scanned creatures to see not only what items you can get from them, but also to see what things have already been received, and in what quantity.

I remember at an event with novices of the stalker I had to run all the time from the mod segment to the codeх and back to check what I have and what is not.
In essence, this is a call to make a numbеr out of the inventory available in the codeх.

How about a xenomorphic or non-humanoid shaped frame? Like a Kubrow frame made for a puppy that was on the Tenno when it went into the void. The puppy appears to be mysteriously gone and long forgotten in the first war, and the frame left unused for eons. You can associate it with a quest where the players learn that the Tenno Kubrow (Cerberus?) prefered it's void powers unshackled by the frames the Orokin tried to make for it. It would constantly break free of the cages the Orokin made for it, killing many in the process. It is now feral and spends it's immortality stalking the mindless shills of corrupted in the void.

It's frame is a bit of an adjustment for Tenno to use but it can be done. It's mods are different (access to pet mods like bite!) and configurations different than that of most humanoid warframes and cannot use most primary or secondary weapons. It can use an archwing specially adapted to carry and use it's arch-guns. It's powers... To be determined. 

Archived