Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

What about a void-based warframe. maybe one that works in tandem with the operator? they can do void dmg, can travel through it, or even work with their operator in it? the abilities could be based around abilities being overcharged by being in the void, but the void does dmg or something to the warframe.

Traditional Chinese martial arts have a legendary history. Even unknownable millennia after that world is forgotten, these traditions are kept alive by a dedicated few. Baruuk and Atlas may use their fists, but there is no elegance in merely striking. These dabblers rely on gun and blade; mere tools. True strength comes from within. A martial artist strives to craft their entire body into the perfect weapon for defense and attack. This is what elevates martial prowess to martial arts.

We have many frames who use abilities to improve their weapons. This martial frame uses weapons to empower his abilities. Abilities will be about deflection and retaliation, transitioning imperceptibly between defense and attack like the body of a kung fu master. His ultimate is a channeled counterstance that allows him to teleport to enemies targeting him. (Yeah I know you aren't considering abilities right now but this really sells the theme imo.)

As a new frame you could add a frame that is made for infiltration :

-She would be abble to disguize as an ennemy (the ennemies would not attack her)

-Sabotage the ennemy weapons explose at their face when they shoot so it will disarm them and give them some dammage

-Convert a group of ennemies with her powers.

I let you choose for the last ability and for the passive

A matter themed warframe (working name: Ether).

General concept is a frame that can transform between states of matter. Gas and he can move at super speed and can move undetected. Solid and he hardens like a rock e.t.c.

I wanted to see a warframe based on "Ragnorok" in Norse Mythology  since he could be a very tanky frame and wouldn't rely heavily upon energy  consumption like our newest frames . Thanks Digital Extremes for hearing me out if you would like more ideas send me an email @ Gathewoo@gmail.com thank you. 

Weapon Master. Counterpart to Excalibur who excels at using his Exalted Blade, Wepon Master would be able to bring all weapons to top of their potential. Instead of skills that do damage to enemies that make weapons redundant its entire kit would be focused on supplementing whatever weapons he chooses to bring.

Warframe name: X

Theme: I imagine blade thrower parkour based warframe. Also he trickster to bait enemys (taunt, decoy etc) And "she" has some tactical knifes its means she have explosive knifes also mine type explosive ones and punch through ones and long range hacking usb-type-knifes to hacking bursas (not terminal pls nooo)

Abilities 1 (Jamming): She use her knifes to resonating signals (2 high frequency knife blow self up in mid air). Signals can interrupt enemys and broke their radars etc (EMP bomb like).

Abilities 2 (Tactical Knifes): Explosive knife, Decoy knife (ivara's noise quiver), Punchture knife (can kill multiple enemys at the same line)

Abilities 3 (Telekinesis): She use 6 knife at the same time and draw projectiles far away with it. (looks like gara's ability (just projectile effects pls but it isn't also not like mesa pls)

Abilities 4 (Razor Rain): She call Razors flying around like butterfly. (look like butterfly knife pls) Each enemys hit in effective area. (Ember's 4th pls) Enemys bleed over time (like garuda's 4th)

Sorry for my bad english to explain detailed things.. I hope it will be coming soon i want trickster woman character in this game not like gunslinger mesa... My main is loki so if possible this utility things stay there ^^ Thank you so much to give this chance to us. And thank ur patience about all things. Have a nice day all \o/

Laima The Lucky

This frame uses enemies misfortune to her advantage. She causes bad luck to those around her and good luck to her allies. She was said to win all competitions with pure luck. No matter who she is up against this frame cannot lose in a battle of odds. Flip a coin, roll the dice, draw a card; the result is yours to decide Tenno. 

This...is Demeter, Mother of the earth, and bringer of the seasons. Share her suffering amongst her foes, as status effects alter her health, armor and shields. Lash the enemy with thorn and vine, or summon a grove to replenish and protect, but beware...a toxic tree bears deadly fruit

It's Harvest time, Tenno.

How about a Warframe that has high health lower shields tho but has a passive that allows him and his allies to heal like 3-5 health per second, or a mixture of Loki and limbo so not only would he have void instead of rift based abilities to help him dominate the battlefield but also be helpful in spy, sabotage missions etc, basically I'm saying we need more all around good frames not so many that focus on crowd control or stealth specifically just an all around good frame to get any job done

A warframe with grapple hook theme. Like for example hooking on to the wall to freely move around at faster speeds than bullet jumping. Or an ability that would attach a hook to an enemy and will start hooking nearby enemies to it creating a cluster of enemies. 

Just now, Kuroi_Aurgnet said:

God I take just a couple minutes to do something else and the thread is already at 8 pages. Then again, what could I have expected, this is literally every video game nerd's biggest dream

So, this has been suggested already in this thread (as have most ideas that would easily be doable), but, we need a kuva based frame. My thought is as such:

A kuva lich that was attempted to be enhanced by the helminth virus by the queens, to try to make a lich with the power of warframes. However, it went wrong and turned against the Grineer. Its powers would all be based around Kuva, need to be built with kuva, etc. Maybe give it some sort of special synergy with using kuva lich weapons, or a passive that makes it stronger against Liches.

Clem prime as a playable frame

Archived