Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Maybe a hellspawn warframe? Something demonic, crazed, or maybe like a demon king, used its own hp to cast abilities yet heals from one of them? like a curse, or draining ability. Since its hell themed, maybe add in some hellfire that works differently from fire, such as drain hp from enemy as they burn over time

SKOOM, a Warframe who wasn't able to get the Ascaris out of itself in time. Torn from its Tenno controller and its link to the Dream, it has been hijacked by the Grineer, whose crude transference technology often kills its operator. Through this, the Grineer figured out Exalted Weaponry and thought "Let's make it ALL weapons!"-- thus, one of their abilities cycles through one of three Exalted weapons (A launcher, an SMG, or a hammer). Other abilities would mimic those of Grineer units-- a mass of missiles to mimic the Hellions, Kuva-infused Invincibility a la the Guardians, and the ability to disarm enemies like the Drahk Masters.

Make fun of reality with Abyss, the End Bringer

Informations well sealed inside an underwater laboratory on earth suggest that the Orokin took inspiration from something older than them to make this warframe…..

Passive

Gain 2% power strength for each enemy near him with now maximum amount/when without a melee equipped, gains his dark blades istead.

1st ability/dimensional fracture

Abyss uses his blades to cut reality itself dealing enormous damages to all the enemies he is facing at

2nd ability/takening

Abyss take control of an enemy making a distorted version of him, wich return normal after death

3rd ability/shadow walk

Abyss gain control of the reality near him, becaming able to stop himself in mid air like if being on a wall, gaining the opportunity to make longer bullet jumps

4th ability/end bringer

Abyss manifest his true strength, charging a dark matter wave that will kill every enemy near him and to gain a limited amount of energy strength boost for every enemy killed since then

For the past few  months ive had the idea of having a warframe inspired from MHA, and since it isnt anything new to you guys i thought it fit quite well.

A frame inspired by deku, weeby i know but hear me out.  A frame that has incredible speed  with pretty high damage but a big setback if he uses his abilities too much.  I was thinking the drawback for this would be health. The more  he uses his abilities the more damage he takes, since SD  was taken out of the game this should feel good to the player who loves to have a punishment for not "playing well" as well as  players who love to  be quick on their feet and take out targets in a hurry like me.  I wasnt thinking hed have a self speed buff or  a  team buff, but a way to be offensive and traversal and ZIP inbetween enemies the same way little izuku would.   I know abilities arent considered here but i would LOVE TO talk about them/go more into depth about this concept, its been on my mind for months and im so glad i can talk about it now. anyway i hope this picks up some traction!

Strix the painterly warframe!

Introduction

Have you ever wanted to let your creativity shine? To apply every single status effect in the game in a myriad of wonderful colors all with a single warframe? Do you just like paint? Perhaps sniffing it? Then Strix (The Painter) is for you!

Hello, I'm Tykenn! I'm am illustrator and grahpic designer.  I wanted to try my hand at creating a warframe with a painting thematic that is near and dear to my heart.

Passive: Strix stores the last two paints used by her Painterly ability and mixes them, empowering her castings of Streak, Messy, and Still Life. If an enemy succumbs to a paint effect, they will be coated in the corresponding paint color.

Painterly: By taping this ability, Strix cycles through her blue, green, red, and yellow paints. By holding down this ability, Strix splashes her selected paint in a wide arc in front of her, damaging enemies and applying elemental status effects.

Streak: Strix becomes invulnerable as she turns into living paint and launches herself through the air. As Strix moves, she leaves behind a trail of paint on the ground that damages and coats enemies who touch it. If an enemy is struck by Strix’s dash, she turns them into paint and takes them along for the ride. After the dash expires or makes contact with terrian she explodes in a burst of paint sending any enemy caught in the blast flying away from her.

Messy: Strix coats herself in a protective layer of paint, providing damage reduction. Enemies who damage Strix will make globules of paint fly off of her and land on the ground. After a short delay, these puddles of paint bubble up and explode, inflicting damage and applying elemental status effects depending on paint color or mix type.

Still Life: Strix holds enemies in place that are in her line of sight and begins painting them. Creating living painted copies of her targets to aid her in battle. Damage dealt by these living paintings will be of the type of paint she has selected or mixed. These living paintings can also apply status effects with the damage they deal. If Strix splashes her living paintings with her Painterly ability, she can apply an additional layer of paint, increasing their health, damage, life span, and allowing them to apply additional status effects

Important Notes & Clarifications:

Paint Colors:

Energy color will only affect the sheen/shine on the paint, and not the paint color itself.
Cold = Blue
Electricity = Yellow
Heat = Red
Toxin = Green

Blast = Blue & Red (Purple)
Corrosive = Green & Yellow (Lime Green)
Gas = Green & Red (Brown)
Magnetic = Blue & Yellow (Dark Green)
Radiation = Red & Yellow (Orange)
Viral = Blue & Green (Cyan)

Passive:
Applying new unique paint will override the oldest paint.
2. What this passive does by empowering an ability is that it makes the damage and status effect of that ability the corresponding elemental type that she has stored.

Painterly:
The cone area of effect is affected by Range mods.
2. The damage and status chance is affected by Strength mods.
3. The status chance ideally would be 50/60/70/80, being increased to 100% with enough Strength at max rank.

•Streak:
Strix turns into a streaky globule of paint as she uses the ability. (a Longer, bigger version of the Bleeding body Ephemera globule)
2. If an enemy is coated, they are considered to be under the status effect of the paint type and will take damage from that elemental status effect, as well as the ability itself.
3. Enemies captured and blasted away with Streak, are also considered coated.
4. The distance Strix can travel using Streak is affected by Range mods.
5. The damage of Streak is affected by Strength mods.
6. The status chance effect for streak is static at 100% at all levels.

•Messy:
The duration of Messy ideally would be 10/15/20/25 seconds and is affected by Duration mods.
2. The damage reduction ideally would be 40%/50%/60%/70%, being caped out at 95% with enough Strength This damage reduction includes Health and Shields.
3. The distance that globules can land within is static at 10 meters, and unaffected by Range.
4. The explosion of the puddles however, are affected by Range mods.
5. Strix can run into her puddles before they explode to gain a small percentage of her energy back.

•Still Life:
The maximum number of living paintings is 3/4/5/6.
2. Living paintings have health and can be killed, however, their lifespan is ultimately tied to duration, and when that duration ends, they all die.
3. Duration ideally would be 15/20/30/40 seconds and is not affected by duration mods.
4. You can refresh the duration of your living paintings by splashing them with Painterly.
5. Initial starting bonus health and Damage is affected by Strength mods.
6. Increased damage and health given by Painterly can be stacked up to 300% of their starting stats, included with bonus starting health and damage.
7. The living paintings created by Still life, perfectly match the level and stats of the selected enemy.

•Strix:
I see Strix as being the middle ground between damage and crowd control, however, considering her kit revolves solely around abilities and not weapon amplification. I believe that she needs to have high starting energy and a higher than most energy cap. However, on the flip side, her health, armor, and shields will be moderate to low in comparison to other frames. Messy will be absolutely needed at end game.

Last words
Thank you for reading, and my intention was to actualize the concept of the painting frame and create it while also leaving enough room for developers to adjust the numbers to their liking for the balance of the game.

Special thanks go to ScorpDK(here on warframe) for helping me out with the last ability, and giving me the inspiration to fully actualize it.

「狼」というテーマはもうすでに多くのユーザーが発案されているようなのですが、この「狼」と6ページ目に見かけた「侍」という発想をかけ合わせて、「狼侍」などいいのではないでしょうか。

また、オオカミを意味する「狼」という字と、よりどころがないことを表す「浪」という漢字が似ているので、「流浪の狼侍」という設定を加えてもいいかもしれません。

もう一つ付け加えるなら、侍には主君が必要であり、狼には仲間が必要です。流浪であるのは彼が異端であったから。彼にとって、かつての主君は良き理解者でした。

彼は自暴自棄な戦い方を好み、自らを傷つけることを厭いません。仕えた主君を護るためであれば尚のこと。

It seems that the theme of "wolf" has already been invented by many users, but what about "wolf samurai" by combining this "wolf" with the idea of "samurai" found on page 6.

Also, the word "狼", which means wolf, is similar to the kanji "浪", so it is set as "放浪の狼侍(wandering wolf samurai)".  It already have EXCALIBUR zato skin.  There is a possibility that it may be added.

To add, samurai needs a lord and wolves need a companion.  He was heresy, so no one could make a companion.  In other words, for him the former lord was a good understanding person.

He tends to fight desperately.  He doesn't mind hurt himself if he wants to protect his lord.

Strife:
A war commander themed frame able to summon weapons and soldiers to sweep large waves of enemies

Javeline:
A warframe that has an actual cannon attached to his/her body

Blight:
Can rot enemies to death, gets buffs from enemy gas damage and corrosive damage, has gas/viral damage abilitie(s), can turn enemy dead bodies into extra health/energy orbs

Nightmare:
Creates illusions to enemies and makes them attack themselves (other enemies or suicide), can summon void being(s) that fight along with you, turns into a shadowy presence that moves fast across the map and deals damage in the process

In General, it would be nice to make a warframe that could manage infected ones. 1 ability is called for 1 or 2 infected with the warframe's level of power leveling . 2 ability to created cloud dispute as infected MOA, so and cloud armor warframe, and also infected units. 3 ability to I still not coined but ideas there is . 4 abilities turned the warframe into a huge infected with their claw-like weapons and that its attacks were similar to jumps or jerks with cuts . A passive would be like a nidus, so that it receives charges for each enemy killed and that the ability to expend the accumulation of this indicator .

I've had this idea for a long time for a warframe, that is essentially an anarchist hacker. She thrives on creating chaos with her technological knowhow, and is a mischievous sort. Her abilities deal mostly magnetic or electric damage, and their effects vary depending on whether the targets are organic or robotic. She can hack robots, strip shields and armour from organics, automatically hack consoles remotely (like using a cipher at range), tosses mines that jam weapons and stun robots, perhaps has her own sentinel.

有个点子,打简体中文你们不会介意吧:

一款可以模仿的warframe,外观看起来软软的

通过改变自身样貌混进任意派系里,复制对方的样貌,比如使用技能变成grineer、corpus,就像sentient的mimic变成物品资源那样  或是变成能量体侵入目标的身体,替代目标,控制目标

This one is more of a group idea then my own original idea:

@(XB1)EternalDrk Mako @keikogi

This concept is about an artist warframe. Just like an artist, the satisfaction and finished product is better when putting more work and attention to it, and by that reward the player for putting the same effort. We also avoided making long "drawing" animations for the fast nature of the game.

A "Ricochet" theme. Attacks that act of their own accord once loosed from the Warframe, like tops guided with invisible string. Deflecting attacks back with great force, and an uncanny ability to hit several enemy heads from across the room. Taking what's rightfully theirs before the enemy know it's gone, or even that they are already dead.

Factory/Industrial theme. A walking 3D-printer, fabricating stuff from absorbed materials, such as ammo pickups for itself or the entire squad, or chest-height walls for cover (and why not other fortifications as well, like those cyclable abilities Ivara/Vauban/Khora has). Heavy industrialization flavor, with exhaust/pollution pipes coming out from the warframe's shoulders/upper back, putting out thick black smoke that lingers around for a bit when powers of fabrication are used. Yeah, this is not some green energy / solar power / future energy machine, but one with arguably Grineer influence, where efficiency is prioritized and environmental issues not at all. Its aesthetics could include yellow-black hazard markings (raster pattern?), and a hard hat maybe. It also comes with an audio component of a running engine, which is a gentle purr when standing still, but which intensifies to a roar when the warframe is under stress or duress, or using abilities.

The more materials it absorbs, the bulkier / taller it gets, whereas spending those materials to fabricate stuff shrinks it down. It is entirely possible to fatten too much to fit into narrow places, which might be useful for a less mobile phase of a mission, such as defending a stationary target, but not that great for when you need to move around. The bulkier mode is more armored and comes with sub-routines that guide a shoulder-mounted exalted gun battery that acts as a point-defence type of a deal, shooting down incoming slow projectiles such as bombard missiles, grenades, or what have you.

For its squad role, this warframe is a support role, it doesn't really have offensive dps powers to speak of, relying on its weaponry instead for which it can fabricate ammo as needed. It has some survivability, though. I'm not sure if the pollution part of the warframe should be a benefit for it, or play a role where the pollution punishes the warframe if abilities are abused to a great extent. Thinking of AoE toxin clouds that start to gather over time, maybe? Not using abilities for a bit, or actually have some sort of costly waste processing ability, would alleviate the situation.  

This industrial behemoth is also accompanied by its trusty sentinel, whose speciality is that you can equip an aura mod to it, but that aura mod will only work with ~20-25% efficiency compared to an actual warframe aura (because the entire squad might be using one, and that could cause balance issues). The auras it can equip are the same mods as those available for your warframe, but they do not benefit from coaction drift. Auras that provide penalties for the one who equips them would target the warframe with the sentinel, instead of the sentinel. I'm not sure how much of a balance issue an additional aura would be, but it could be further balanced by making it only offer its benefit to other squad members and not the warframe that owns the sentinel using the aura.

As for its warframe weapon arsenal, the behemoth carries industrial-themed gear, such as an actual, albeit oversized, chainsaw-like melee weapon which can process corpses to additional raw materials for the behemoth's fabrication power when wielded by it. It naturally deals high slashing damage, but only when actively revving the blade. It can also be used to deal impact damage when swung around without having activated the blade with... I don't know... there's probably a good button for it available in melee-mode. If you feel particularly generous, processing bodies could have a chance for extra resource drops - the corpse processing mechanic already exists in broken scepter, so you can recycle that part of the code I guess. Another suggestion could be thematically tied to hard duty machine... wondering if a swingable wrecking ball could be implemented easily enough? Or something with pistons.

Naturally, feel free to cannibalize parts of this post to be used as inspiration elsewhere as needed (but I'd really like to see a sentinel with an aura slot make it to the game at some point!).

-D

I've got several ideas so here is all of them: 

• A Demon/Devil themed Warframe that tears up the battlefield with flashy destructive power. (Lots of lasers and explosions and other flashy stuff to make him look and feel a lot stronger then he or the other Warframes actually are) 
  • A Weather or Season warframe, that summons lightning, snowstorms, and hurricanes. It can use the "spring breeze" to assist allies in some way
  • A Warframe that creates energy walls that it can push forward to shove and knock down enemies, similar to the profit taker 
  • A Wolf themed attack Warframe based off of werewolf lore, perhaps has some kind of transformation ability similar to Valkyrs Hysteria 
  • An Explosion based Warframe, similar in powers to Bakugou Katsuki (MHA) mixed with Junkrat (Overwatch) 
  • An ability stealing Warframe. perhaps depending on what faction its victims are from, it gains different buffs? (Grineer gives +Armor. Corpus gives +Shields, Infested gives +Health)
  • An illusion Warframe that posses as its most previously slain foe. Perhaps it can pose as objects as well to lure in enemies, similar to the Mimic? 
  • A telekinetic Warframe that can throw enemies and objects around? I know its very similar to Mag, but being able to actually pick up an enemy or object with telekinesis and through it at other enemies or objects, are even just using it as a shield would be cool 
  • An ACTUAL Sentient themed Warframe (because Revenants only feature thats really Sentient is his 4th ability, Danse Macabre) perhaps its passive ability is sentient adaptation? 
  • A Ghost Warframe that can leap out of its body and possess other enemies 
  • A Clone based Warframe. All of its abilities are different commands you can give to your clones, and perhaps you can even perform combo moves with them 

Lastly, i just want to say that i really like the design of the Nemesis from Dark Sector, and i think this next Warframe could really take after it, at least in its visual design 

Ephemeris, an astronomy-themed warframe whos abilities are based on similar terminology. Their design would include layered clothing like a cloak that hides stars beneath it, similarly to how Gara's armor and Chroma's pelt can be separated, so would Empemeris' regalia the more abilities are used, gradually re-binding itself to the warframe.

For example, one of their abilities would be 'Constellation' which sends out a single thread that marks an enemy that links nearby enemies for a set duration. During this time, enemies receive a percentage of the damage and status inflicted upon the enemy, which increases when there are fewer enemies in the constellation. The constellation can link enemies through walls and obstacles, but enemies in direct LoS of the link are prioritized and receive more damage.

'Comet' would be the 1st ability, a single-handed attack that can be charged to create a greater effect. Uncharged, the attack quickly sends out a projectile hits a single target and inflicts cold damage. Charging the ability creates multiple Comets which will seek out targets stagger them. When hitting enemies in a Constellation, the Comets will follow the pattern and bounce between enemies 3 times before expiring.

While the addition of an exalted weapon isn't necessary (as it is in a sense their cosmic fabric) an astronomy device re-purposed into a weapon would be interesting, be it a giant Orrey model manifesting into battle or a sextant tower providing covering fire and buffing allies.

(An ephemeris is a table giving the predicted positions of an object in space, like another planet, comet, or asteroid.)

Я бы хотел варфрейма времени! Хронос (др.-греч. Χρόνος «время»). Был прототипом, когда создавались первоначальные варфреймы и являлся одним из сильнейших , так как обладал способностями, частично, управлять временем. Способности по типу плеера:0kigC1sloww.jpg

1) "Старение" или "Ускорение времени" - уменьшает здоровье врага и урон, но ускоряя их. Действует и на союзниках тоже 2) "Омоложение" или "Замедление времени" - Увеличивает здоровье союзников и урон, а так же замедляя всех 3) "Остановка времени" - полная остановка времени в радиусе способности, замедляя и союзников. 4) "Перемотка назад" - при включении сохраняет все в том состоянии как было, а при выключении возвращает. При включенной 4 способности , смерть возвращает к моменту сохранения, если в момент смерти имелась энергия. Концепция костюма варфрейма связана с часами, а точнее все акценты на костюме: Прайм варфрейм - эра песочных часов, обычный варфрейм - эра механических часов, делюкс скины - эра электронных часов. Заранее извиняюсь если сплагиатил у кого идею, но этот концепт с 2015 года, решил скинуть, может кому-нибудь понравиться. Варфрейм на то время очень был похож на Нову , но по большей части являлся саппортом, а сейчас он очень похож на нового варфрейма, не думаю, что введут Хроноса. 😞 Вот первоначальные arts 2015 года, возможно позже нарисую поновее.

R0G38chdKBc.jpgGwcy2rSiWBQ.jpg4FBPw8ooizk.jpg

VULCANUS: Master of heavy weapons.

whole body:

cLbsUVy.pngExalted weapon: CyclopsIq6KSNK.png

Vulcanus is one of the first Tenno, human beings who overcame and evolved the plague at the time of the struggle before the birth of Orokin empire. As Master of Heavy Weapons, he can deal with Cyclops, the unique heavy weapons, with Exoskeleton on his battle clothes worn by Tenno comrades. This Exoskeleton is very old-fashioned compared to Warframe after Orokin era, but its power is also very good compared to other Warframes.

Ability

Passive:Master of heavy weapons

Exoskeleton also allows you to use the Archwing Heavy Weapon without Gravimag on a general mission. Increased possession of heavy weapons ammunition.

Exalted weapon: Cyclops

This is a dedicated, multi-purpose Heavy Weapon fitted to the Exoskeleton. Can be used as a machine gun or mortar.

1.Warhead:Fire a high-bomb rocket mounted on the left arm.
2.Mobile centry:Install a small Sentry gun. The Sentry gun is armed with the same weapon as the Vulcanus equipped Secondary Weapon.
3.Bullet shower:
Use Cyclops to fire machine gun shots.
4.Steel rain:Transform Cyclops into mortar and pour the steel rain into the specified position.

Tactical Weapons Bundle

tlnGIvl.png

Hornet

As the time of struggle, which was designed before the time of the struggle but was not practical due to unit cost and difficulty in manufacturing, the time of struggle came, and the need for a weapon to effectively strike a large number of enemies was put into practice. Multi-purpose assault rifles that can fire steel needle bullets at magnetic acceleration or smart grenades tracking enemies into magnetic fields.

Wasp

A smart mid-size pistol that can target and strike multiple enemies simultaneously with a smart sight.

Trench dagger skin

It's a dagger with both productivity and robustness.

Archived