[DE]Helen

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

Sacrificial/Aura themed.

No energy pool. No shields. High armor and health.

Uses health as a resource to buff and debuff in aura visual to indicate which effect is active(ie. Like increase damage or armor for allies).

Gains x% of health based of enemies killed by allies with buffs applied.

Theme: Fear itself.

A Warframe (with a creepy and badass appearance) that represents the mere concept of fear. 

A Warframe that uses fear and madness to massacre his enemies in gruesome ways, turning the battlefield into a terrifying slaughterhouse.

• Like 1

Since we have a dragon Tenno as Chroma (and his primed variant, which I love), I was thinking that a dinosaur Tenno would be cool. (Why aren't there dinosaurs in Warframe? Can we get some fossils in the caves in the Fields of Eidolon please?) So I did a rough drawing and coloured it, which isn't one of my strong points, but I think it looks pretty good! 
40d5062c3216d54a285a403bf502bd41.jpg

So this is Ancient. She's an Warframe that has a couple of cracks and chips in its armour from use, but she can still kick ass. She'd play like a tank, with strong armour and high health and shields, but she's slow. She wouldn't be able to jump as high or run as fast as the other Warframes, but she'd be able to deal our more damage than she'd take. Would it be possible for her to use her tail, jaws and claws as a melee set if no melee weapon is equipped? (I'm asking because my computer isn't the best, and I'm not a great shot, so melee is usually my go-to in a fight.) As for backstory, I don't really have one except that she's a mix of the memories of the past and the hopes of the future, fighting in the present.

So, abilities... Ancient has powers over time due to her dinosaur design. (Which will probably be a pain to program if you go with her. Sorry!) 
Vague ability ideas:
1. Slow-mo: Slows down any enemy in a certain radius.
2. Rewind: Winds back any timers or clocks (like execution timers in rescue missions) to the amount of time on them when they started counting down.
3. Stagger: Rapidly ages targets in front of her, draining their health for a set amount of time. (Ineffective on Robots, because they can't die.)
4. Paradox: Summons future versions of herself to fight alongside her (like spectres). This would drain the energy bar in the same way as Chroma's pelt sentry.

So I think that's everything! Thanks for looking over my weird (but hopefully wonderful) submission!

How about a Warframe based on Swamps, Bogs, and Corrosive environments? Has acid fog abilities, entangling vines to choke the enemy, maybe a limited form of a large bog creature that you would see dragging people into the waters never to be seen again?

Parasitic Butcher Warframe that can use bodies as meat shields and install/hijack additional corpse parts (covered in blood). Angry Ordis would approve.

Maybe a hellspawn warframe? Something demonic, crazed, or maybe like a demon king, used its own hp to cast abilities yet heals from one of them? like a curse, or draining ability. Since its hell themed, maybe add in some hellfire that works differently from fire, such as drain hp from enemy as they burn over time

SKOOM, a Warframe who wasn't able to get the Ascaris out of itself in time. Torn from its Tenno controller and its link to the Dream, it has been hijacked by the Grineer, whose crude transference technology often kills its operator. Through this, the Grineer figured out Exalted Weaponry and thought "Let's make it ALL weapons!"-- thus, one of their abilities cycles through one of three Exalted weapons (A launcher, an SMG, or a hammer). Other abilities would mimic those of Grineer units-- a mass of missiles to mimic the Hellions, Kuva-infused Invincibility a la the Guardians, and the ability to disarm enemies like the Drahk Masters.

I think an angelic/celestial Warframe based around light and flight would be pretty sick, maybe they even come with their own arcwing or something.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Make fun of reality with Abyss, the End Bringer

Informations well sealed inside an underwater laboratory on earth suggest that the Orokin took inspiration from something older than them to make this warframe…..

Passive

Gain 2% power strength for each enemy near him with now maximum amount/when without a melee equipped, gains his dark blades istead.

1st ability/dimensional fracture

Abyss uses his blades to cut reality itself dealing enormous damages to all the enemies he is facing at

2nd ability/takening

Abyss take control of an enemy making a distorted version of him, wich return normal after death

3rd ability/shadow walk

Abyss gain control of the reality near him, becaming able to stop himself in mid air like if being on a wall, gaining the opportunity to make longer bullet jumps

4th ability/end bringer

Abyss manifest his true strength, charging a dark matter wave that will kill every enemy near him and to gain a limited amount of energy strength boost for every enemy killed since then

Edited by Solaris2002
forgot to add abilities

a warframe that has a stando powaaa every time it uses an ability the warframe takes a jojo pose, its 4th ability acts as an exalted weapon where the stand is summoned infront of you and melees the S#&$ out of the enemy 

For the past few  months ive had the idea of having a warframe inspired from MHA, and since it isnt anything new to you guys i thought it fit quite well.

A frame inspired by deku, weeby i know but hear me out.  A frame that has incredible speed  with pretty high damage but a big setback if he uses his abilities too much.  I was thinking the drawback for this would be health. The more  he uses his abilities the more damage he takes, since SD  was taken out of the game this should feel good to the player who loves to have a punishment for not "playing well" as well as  players who love to  be quick on their feet and take out targets in a hurry like me.  I wasnt thinking hed have a self speed buff or  a  team buff, but a way to be offensive and traversal and ZIP inbetween enemies the same way little izuku would.   I know abilities arent considered here but i would LOVE TO talk about them/go more into depth about this concept, its been on my mind for months and im so glad i can talk about it now. anyway i hope this picks up some traction!

Strix the painterly warframe!

Introduction

Have you ever wanted to let your creativity shine? To apply every single status effect in the game in a myriad of wonderful colors all with a single warframe? Do you just like paint? Perhaps sniffing it? Then Strix (The Painter) is for you!

Hello, I'm Tykenn! I'm am illustrator and grahpic designer.  I wanted to try my hand at creating a warframe with a painting thematic that is near and dear to my heart.

Passive: Strix stores the last two paints used by her Painterly ability and mixes them, empowering her castings of Streak, Messy, and Still Life. If an enemy succumbs to a paint effect, they will be coated in the corresponding paint color.

Painterly: By taping this ability, Strix cycles through her blue, green, red, and yellow paints. By holding down this ability, Strix splashes her selected paint in a wide arc in front of her, damaging enemies and applying elemental status effects.

Streak: Strix becomes invulnerable as she turns into living paint and launches herself through the air. As Strix moves, she leaves behind a trail of paint on the ground that damages and coats enemies who touch it. If an enemy is struck by Strix’s dash, she turns them into paint and takes them along for the ride. After the dash expires or makes contact with terrian she explodes in a burst of paint sending any enemy caught in the blast flying away from her.

Messy: Strix coats herself in a protective layer of paint, providing damage reduction. Enemies who damage Strix will make globules of paint fly off of her and land on the ground. After a short delay, these puddles of paint bubble up and explode, inflicting damage and applying elemental status effects depending on paint color or mix type.

Still Life: Strix holds enemies in place that are in her line of sight and begins painting them. Creating living painted copies of her targets to aid her in battle. Damage dealt by these living paintings will be of the type of paint she has selected or mixed. These living paintings can also apply status effects with the damage they deal. If Strix splashes her living paintings with her Painterly ability, she can apply an additional layer of paint, increasing their health, damage, life span, and allowing them to apply additional status effects

Important Notes & Clarifications:

Paint Colors:

Energy color will only affect the sheen/shine on the paint, and not the paint color itself.
Cold = Blue
Electricity = Yellow
Heat = Red
Toxin = Green

Blast = Blue & Red (Purple)
Corrosive = Green & Yellow (Lime Green)
Gas = Green & Red (Brown)
Magnetic = Blue & Yellow (Dark Green)
Radiation = Red & Yellow (Orange)
Viral = Blue & Green (Cyan)

Passive:
Applying new unique paint will override the oldest paint.
2. What this passive does by empowering an ability is that it makes the damage and status effect of that ability the corresponding elemental type that she has stored.

Painterly:
The cone area of effect is affected by Range mods.
2. The damage and status chance is affected by Strength mods.
3. The status chance ideally would be 50/60/70/80, being increased to 100% with enough Strength at max rank.

•Streak:
Strix turns into a streaky globule of paint as she uses the ability. (a Longer, bigger version of the Bleeding body Ephemera globule)
2. If an enemy is coated, they are considered to be under the status effect of the paint type and will take damage from that elemental status effect, as well as the ability itself.
3. Enemies captured and blasted away with Streak, are also considered coated.
4. The distance Strix can travel using Streak is affected by Range mods.
5. The damage of Streak is affected by Strength mods.
6. The status chance effect for streak is static at 100% at all levels.

•Messy:
The duration of Messy ideally would be 10/15/20/25 seconds and is affected by Duration mods.
2. The damage reduction ideally would be 40%/50%/60%/70%, being caped out at 95% with enough Strength This damage reduction includes Health and Shields.
3. The distance that globules can land within is static at 10 meters, and unaffected by Range.
4. The explosion of the puddles however, are affected by Range mods.
5. Strix can run into her puddles before they explode to gain a small percentage of her energy back.

•Still Life:
The maximum number of living paintings is 3/4/5/6.
2. Living paintings have health and can be killed, however, their lifespan is ultimately tied to duration, and when that duration ends, they all die.
3. Duration ideally would be 15/20/30/40 seconds and is not affected by duration mods.
4. You can refresh the duration of your living paintings by splashing them with Painterly.
5. Initial starting bonus health and Damage is affected by Strength mods.
6. Increased damage and health given by Painterly can be stacked up to 300% of their starting stats, included with bonus starting health and damage.
7. The living paintings created by Still life, perfectly match the level and stats of the selected enemy.

•Strix:
I see Strix as being the middle ground between damage and crowd control, however, considering her kit revolves solely around abilities and not weapon amplification. I believe that she needs to have high starting energy and a higher than most energy cap. However, on the flip side, her health, armor, and shields will be moderate to low in comparison to other frames. Messy will be absolutely needed at end game.

Last words
Thank you for reading, and my intention was to actualize the concept of the painting frame and create it while also leaving enough room for developers to adjust the numbers to their liking for the balance of the game.

Special thanks go to ScorpDK(here on warframe) for helping me out with the last ability, and giving me the inspiration to fully actualize it.

Posted (edited)

「狼」というテーマはもうすでに多くのユーザーが発案されているようなのですが、この「狼」と6ページ目に見かけた「侍」という発想をかけ合わせて、「狼侍」などいいのではないでしょうか。

また、オオカミを意味する「狼」という字と、よりどころがないことを表す「浪」という漢字が似ているので、「流浪の狼侍」という設定を加えてもいいかもしれません。

もう一つ付け加えるなら、侍には主君が必要であり、狼には仲間が必要です。流浪であるのは彼が異端であったから。彼にとって、かつての主君は良き理解者でした。

彼は自暴自棄な戦い方を好み、自らを傷つけることを厭いません。仕えた主君を護るためであれば尚のこと。

It seems that the theme of "wolf" has already been invented by many users, but what about "wolf samurai" by combining this "wolf" with the idea of "samurai" found on page 6.

Also, the word "狼", which means wolf, is similar to the kanji "浪", so it is set as "放浪の狼侍(wandering wolf samurai)".  It already have EXCALIBUR zato skin.  There is a possibility that it may be added.

To add, samurai needs a lord and wolves need a companion.  He was heresy, so no one could make a companion.  In other words, for him the former lord was a good understanding person.

He tends to fight desperately.  He doesn't mind hurt himself if he wants to protect his lord.

Edited by (PS4)Itols_pon
elaboration. Add English translation.

Strife:
A war commander themed frame able to summon weapons and soldiers to sweep large waves of enemies

Javeline:
A warframe that has an actual cannon attached to his/her body

Blight:
Can rot enemies to death, gets buffs from enemy gas damage and corrosive damage, has gas/viral damage abilitie(s), can turn enemy dead bodies into extra health/energy orbs

Nightmare:
Creates illusions to enemies and makes them attack themselves (other enemies or suicide), can summon void being(s) that fight along with you, turns into a shadowy presence that moves fast across the map and deals damage in the process

• Like 1

It's time for the leader of the Kubrodon pack to rise! Get us a Beastmaster-Frame.

• Like 2

In General, it would be nice to make a warframe that could manage infected ones. 1 ability is called for 1 or 2 infected with the warframe's level of power leveling . 2 ability to created cloud dispute as infected MOA, so and cloud armor warframe, and also infected units. 3 ability to I still not coined but ideas there is . 4 abilities turned the warframe into a huge infected with their claw-like weapons and that its attacks were similar to jumps or jerks with cuts . A passive would be like a nidus, so that it receives charges for each enemy killed and that the ability to expend the accumulation of this indicator .

I've had this idea for a long time for a warframe, that is essentially an anarchist hacker. She thrives on creating chaos with her technological knowhow, and is a mischievous sort. Her abilities deal mostly magnetic or electric damage, and their effects vary depending on whether the targets are organic or robotic. She can hack robots, strip shields and armour from organics, automatically hack consoles remotely (like using a cipher at range), tosses mines that jam weapons and stun robots, perhaps has her own sentinel.

Posted (edited)

有个点子,打简体中文你们不会介意吧:

一款可以模仿的warframe,外观看起来软软的

通过改变自身样貌混进任意派系里,复制对方的样貌,比如使用技能变成grineer、corpus,就像sentient的mimic变成物品资源那样  或是变成能量体侵入目标的身体,替代目标,控制目标

Edited by KBCP

Posted (edited)

This one is more of a group idea then my own original idea:

@(XB1)EternalDrk Mako @keikogi

This concept is about an artist warframe. Just like an artist, the satisfaction and finished product is better when putting more work and attention to it, and by that reward the player for putting the same effort. We also avoided making long "drawing" animations for the fast nature of the game.

Edited by FrostedMike
Added more information about the concept

Posted (edited)

A "Ricochet" theme. Attacks that act of their own accord once loosed from the Warframe, like tops guided with invisible string. Deflecting attacks back with great force, and an uncanny ability to hit several enemy heads from across the room. Taking what's rightfully theirs before the enemy know it's gone, or even that they are already dead.

Edited by kpa732
Rewording slightly for flavor.