Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

Loving all the creativity I'm seeing already! Please remember that to make sure your Warframe theme idea is seen by the Warframe Team, you'll need to share it in this thread:

We'll be tracking every submission there. There are already so many great ideas! The team's enjoying watching the submissions come in

i dont understand. so were not creating a warframe, were just sharing vage themed ideas and other people that we have no control of then make some very different warframe of that? did i understand this right?
so what about all those Warframe concepts we made ? are they not gonna get taken into account?

My suggestion is for a frame with a concept similar to the power of the main character in the Guilty Crown anime: he can draw weapons and tools out of other people by materializing an object based on their personality or certain traits they have.

Examples could be drawing a gun that can apply invis to allies from manics, a sentry gun from heavy gunners, a jetpack that allows for flight from bombards, etc.

Other abilities for the frame could allow for the saving of these objects, or maybe passing them to allies temporarily, or even combining them (how that would work I don't know).

A warframe based on the idea of absorbing enemy types, e.g corpus gives beam rifle or grineer gives missile launcher or infested gives sone form of leech attack from a whip. Abilities could vary upon the enemy type while maintaining 1st ability as "Copy". This might allow for a range of playstyles especially within orokin missions.

Okay so this frame is called Inflatio, he or she ( I don’t judge!) will be based on enlarging objects, their first ability will enlarge female frame boob xd, I haven’t thought of anything else yet, I’ll let you genius’ at DE figure out the rest’

I think a Warframe based around the theme of being a tactician and mid to far range would do well. Passive of being invisible after a certain number of seconds, 1st ability of seeing enemies through walls and objects (extending the radius and time of seeing enemies via each upgrade and sharing this with a squad, can stack), 2nd ability of blinding the enemy and making them disorientated (like a smoke grenade and flash bang in one with the length of time of the effect increasing with each upgrade, can stack) 3rd ability of summoning a spectral sniper rifle capable of dealing of up to 100% of your main weapons damage (timing of spectral gun increasing per upgrade) 4th ability of being able to teleport behind enemies and enemy lines to get one up (vicinity of teleport increasing with each upgrade)

Clemframe! It's about time!

Edit: brainstorming some ideas

• Explosives-based frame
  • Passive affects in-game explosive/fire based weapons (ignis) or affects dmg/status duration for the effects a la Ash
  • Exalted weapon is a yooge ass launcher of everything nice. Maybe toggle through different types of warheads

Archived