Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

I have an idea for a gilgamesh type of frame, he was praised as a king respected by the people he ruled and in return for their loyalty he protected them from enemies raining hell down on enemies with their own weapons in the shape of blades peirceings and impaling battalions of those that stood against him, his greed for treasures is infinite as he collects anything of value

I'd love to see an actual sentient warframe with adaptive capabilities.

number 1: Adapt; take less damage each time hit and/or lessen status duration, up to 35% damage, or up to 3 seconds. 

number 2: direct target, damage mimic; mimic a damage proc from enemies and use it against them, mix's with weapon mods. timer based

number 3: AOE, absorb; absorb enemy armor or shields, use it, and strip enemy armor and/or shields permanently. up to 700. cast again for the blast proc on enemies, 

number 4: Exalted weapon, elemental cannon; summon a cannon that takes enemy status effects, up two three base damage types. (original damage type radiation)

1) Shape Shifter Frame : Based on enemy scanned, will be able to morph into it.

2) Steampunk Frame

3) Mimic Class: Mimics the load out of allies or enemies for period of time

4) Cryo Frame that uses liquid nitrogen or freezing air

5) DAX Based Frame : Such as Menz or Teshin

6) Flexible frame that can stretch as a rubber

7) Mecha Type : Frame with cannons on shoulders and bunch of missiles

Please make a werewolf themed self buffer tanky frame! Maybe with a sparring/claw exalted weapon, but i need this type in my life! Damage buffs are a bit rare as it is, and a tanky one to boot would be perfect (either pure damage boost or attack speed buff like valkyr)

We are in desperate desire for a proper Werewolf/Lycan Warframe. We've already got two cat ladies, Valkyr and Khora, and i'd consider Garuda basically a vampire lady, so why not even the field a bit with an awesome werewolf frame sort of like this concept from a while back?lJa38zp.png

I think an orokin themed warframe could be cool. 
A warframe lore wise that maybe was actually loyal to the orokin throughout the old war. 
it could have themes of perpetuity, beauty, and opulenece. While also maybe showcasing the orokin darker sides.

maybee. Pls

Exalted Warframe/ impact warframe, a warframe that can summon fists made of energy (size and damage based off of strength) 

ex: first ability can be a forward punch or holding the ability/charge up is a right hook

second ability could be a jump type animation and can be done in mid air a fist appears and slams on impact creating AOE

Third ability two energy arms deflecting incoming damage and changes stance/position after every deflected damage type, works off a health bar/timer

Final ability, a larger energy shaped humanoid figure “STANDS” behind warframe and Punches rapidly and all abilities before use less energy when this ability is activated and the Fist referenced in all abilities previously come from this exalted warframe, affected by range, strength, and duration 

ORA ORA ORA

How about a warframe that uses gravity to manipulate its surroundings and/or enemies? Potentially to the point where we'd be dishing out localized miniature black holes. 🙂

I know you are not looking for abilities currently, but I'll type two down anyway (skip if not interested) ^^'

Spoiler

Defensive:
The frame could use gravity to alter the fabric of space-time in its immediate vicinity. Result: incoming projectiles and even beams curve around the frame and pass by it on an altered path, leaving the frame unharmed. Taking it one step further, this field could capture the incoming projectiles. Effectively the frame would build up a field close-range AoE damage over the duration of the ability. Incoming beams would also be captured and add heat damage (or cold for example, if it happens to be a glaxion). Attempts to melee the frame would leave the attacker disarmed, the gravity field yanking the weapon from their hands, or result in a short-range ragdoll (both possible with Grineer and Corpus, Infested would get the ragdoll only).

Offensive / Utility:
The frame would generate a anomaly, multiplying gravity within the ability's radius. Enemies would suffer accuracy and movement speed penalites due to their increased mass, or they'd get pinned to the ground outright. The crushing gravity could deal damage over time.

We don't have a true "bestial" Warframe. Sure, Valkyr is a traumatized fury, Nidus is basically a true "monster", but how about a true four-legged bloody creature ? To equip a weapon, he would need to be on two feet. So, with an ability, how about transforming into another form like a werewolf ? Increased movement speed, higher jumps without needing a bullet jump, a moveset inspired by the werewolf form in The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim.

He could switch between the human form and the beast form : the more damage he makes, the more he has energy to transform into the beast. Pretty similar to Baruuk but in an opposite way. 

Carnage

This is a warframe that can lose some part of its body, and use the enemy as a replacement, depending on the opponent, the warframe acquires resistes from certain statuses and receives certain buffs, it can transform into dark matter and devour opponents in this form and restore his real units (since enemy units from the time become worthless and become useless), during wounds, he can use particles of black matter, and use enemy NPCs for reincarnation, also if allies in trouble, he can give part of himself to their recovery. I want Warframe to look brutal, in a dark color, and absolutely vicious, but at the same time I felt that he was not indifferent to the allies. Hell, I literally thought about it a couple of minutes, and I want it.

GIVE ME THIS WARFRAME, OH AMEN, DE, AMEN.

Warframe : metamorphosis

4 Ability--The character takes over the appearance and statistics of the opponent. 

3 Ability--Allows persecution for a short period of time to give allies 1 of 3 buffs (the goal that the character is turned into): shields, armor, health

2 Ability--Launches an infected projectile at the enemy. Which extracts with n-chance a sphere of energy or health

1 Ability--Creates a zone in which enemies have a smaller viewing radius and warframes become less noticeable

Passive Ability--If it takes the form of an enemy, it gets it: shields, armor or health

Achilles or Crixus 

The gladiator warframe, his past is connected to the Arbiters of Hexis. (I can go more in depth with his past if he's chosen). His abilities allow him to change his armor in battle and are based on other warframes. So like Octavia, he has a device that allows him to access the warframes that you have built so he can access their themes and skills. Also they come with their own melee weapon as well.

So I can't really draw, but the way I imagine him is a very similar design that resembles a spartan. His helmet doesn't have the horse plum, but a small blade on top.

His stats on health and armor are high, while shields are average.

He has two passive.

One is to change armor in combat grants an invulnerability for a small time

Second- He has the ability to absorb other warframes into his armor and can access their abilities.  

This second passive is similar to how Octavia passive is. He possesses a very unique device that allows him to evolve in way. The warframes that you've have in the arsenal fuel his abilities. You can switch his abilities with other warframes. The device is actually located with the operator, but you can access it quickly in the arsenal 

1st ability- Zephyr, this armor let's him gain the power of wind, and gains two short swords. His armor gives him a feather cowl. He gets a hood/ poncho look. The swords are held in reverse and are used more like daggers instead. At the end of each combo he will release a wind based attack. So for instance for when you use the block and attack combo, at the end of the combo he'll create a small tornado around him. Or when you use the forward, block attack combo he'll wrap himself in wind and thrust forward. When using air melee his attacks produces strong winds that bring surronding enemies to him. This armor gives him a boost in speed, mobility, attack speed. Also like zephyr he also falls slowly, but not as long. When he his in the air he has a shield, this is similar to Zephyr ability turbulence.

2nd ability- Hydroid, this armor let's him have affinity over water. So his armor has a asymmetrical design look. His helmet has two fins. His right arm has more armor and left leg as well. There is this fish net design over his shoulder that comes down his back. His weapon is a trident. With one of his combos he launches a water trident that if it hits an enemy they get caught in a fish net. Which leads to a finisher. His block attack combo he creates a whirlpool. And his forward block attack is like tidal surge. 

3rd ability- Atlas, his armor is more heavy on the upper torso, shoulders, and arms. He uses his fists. At the end of his combos he is pretty much a earth bender. So he'll slam his foot which causes an earthquake, then he'll create earth based attacks after that. Similar to atlas passive, he also has a meter and when you fill it up he gets a stone hammer, which then switches his element to magma. 

4th ability-  Chroma, his armor gives him a dragon like appearance with dragon scales. His weapon changes from a sword, dual sword, sword and shield, and spear and shield. This can be change when you access his device. His power is similar to chroma and passed on the element he will have an aura that produces similar effects to chroma abilities. This ability also creates a meter and when you fill it up, will unleash his full power. His armor design gets a little bit heavier and he gets a cape that flows with the element. His attacks get stronger and at the end of combos he creates a dragon out of the element that'll attack. 

These are the default armors, so you dont actually need these warframes to access the powers. And yes there is a lot of design behind the character with the armors. 

So the other warframes with be ranked so you cant have the strongest warframes all at once. So for instance Ash, Excalibur, and Valkyr are rank four so you can use only one of these for his fourth ability. 

When you use an ability. You can still access you primary and secondary weapons, but not your melee. You will have to deactivate the power. Also powers do not combine. 

Ariadne: spider-based theme.

Passive: increased damage and defenses while wall latching.

1- aim at a wall to leap to it and toggle a wall latch. Duration based and renewable. Targeting an enemy will web them to a wall.

2- spiderbite. You inject venom and heal yourself. If the ability kills the enemy, little spiderlings erupt from their corpse.

3- web. Hitting an enemy with it deals damage and webs them in place. A few web tendrils anchor to nearby surfaces. Enemies hitting those lines get anchored to the floor and spawn more web. Webbed enemies spawn spiderlings.

4- you get two extra arms. They'll fire your weapon or quick attack with your melee, whichever is not the one being used. Enemies killed spawn more spiders.

3 and 4 might need to be switched, but I'm thinking the extra arms bit should be channeled and generally behave like an exalted ability.

Edit: maybe the extra arms are just armed with exalted throwing knives called spider fangs, and they just target your target or webbed enemies.

I'd really love to see a female counterpart to Frost, named Hail.
Frost and his snow globes (can) make for a more protective, supportive frame, but then you've got Hail, who's this crazy, hyper offensive ice waifu who strikes quickly with the force of a blizzard, scattering little ice shards as a byproduct of any of her abilities.
I think that'd be seriously cool, you could have the parts drop from the third Orb Mother, because Orb Vallis goes really well with this cold theme

More than anything I just think it'd be nice for there to be a cute little Warframe couple!
You could have some cute lore about the original operators of Frost and Hail being really close
You could revamp Frost at the same time that Hail gets released
You could even give them both an ability that allows them to interact with each other, resulting in a greater damage/support than either of them could achieve alone, and you could have the names of those abilities be the start and end of the same sentence :')

Whatever her abilities would turn out to be, there's multiple places you can pull themes from.
Maybe once upon a time Hail's abilities were more of a parallel to Frost's but after an immeasurably long time away from Frost they might have morphed or decayed into abilities that portray loneliness, longing, maybe even recklessness or a belief of unreturned faith.
There's the obvious ice theme, she might resemble a graceful ice skater, as a callback to a more beautiful and casual time with Frost, and she could dance through enemies, slicing them as she goes.
Then there's the survival theme, what did she have to do to be able to survive on her own and in what ways did she adapt as time went by? Maybe she has an ice/snow cloak that allows her to go invisible, maybe she has long, bloodstained ice claws that free enemies on contact. I think there are so many different angles that could be taken.

So what would she look like?
Well her defining visual features in my mind are that she looks almost totally opposite from Frost, so she'd be smaller and more slender while Frost is taller and sturdier. 
Frost and particularly Frost Harka's design have a lot of small details that look like they would add a rough texture to him, whereas Hail should be a much sleeker, more streamlined frame, as if she was carved out of a slab of ice.
Ice skates built into her legs for a unique running/crouch animation that emphasises the ice skater.
Maybe from the knees down her legs are sharp and pointed, allowing for large sweeping kicks that allow her to maintain momentum.
She would have a freaking huge ass
A snow textured syandana
The earrings from Frost Harka's skin should be part of her original skin (or as an auxiliary cosmetic), and then later on, she could receive a Harka deluxe bundle that doesn't allow her to use the earrings, because she gave them to Frost Harka.

Honestly it's awesome how exponentially the creativity that goes into building these frames increases, but I'd really like to see a frame that doesn't have a meter, or some crazy-but-defining feature that sets it apart from everything else, I really like some of the older members of the Warframe roster and would really love to see a frame be released that can fit right into the more classic group of frames and look like it was always there, or feel like it was always supposed to be. 

This idea evolved a lot while I was thinking about it and as a result what I've said is a bit inconsistent and all over the place, but I do really like it and really hope that there's some chance that this will come to pass. I think this idea would breathe new life, new story and new appreciation for Frost, while bringing out a Warframe with a lot of personality and familiarity.

Maybe something demonic? Dark colors (maybe black/red/purple) for default color scheme. Can use health as energy, or use it as a resource for buffs, etc. Maybe some heat or gas AOE, nuke ult. You could name it after Beelzebub or Asmodeus, or some other demon!

Lots of maybes here, sorry lmao

NANOMACHINES, SON!

Introducing Codename : Pluribus !

Warframe based on concept of nanomachines! Capable of deconstructing into...uhh..well..as many nanomachines as you people at DE can code and animate it to. All abilities are of course based around this, so bear with me as I try to explain them to you.

Ability 1 : Nano-Thief. Pluribus deconstructs a part of his arm into nanomachines that attack an enemy and drain armor (if grineer), shield (if corpus), health (if infested) and replenish/add it to Pluribus. (works similarly to Inaros' Devour)

Ability 2 : Infiltrator. Pluribus scans an enemy unit and nanomachines reconstruct its body to copy the scanned enemy. In this Infiltrator mode Pluribus is restricted to the movement abilities of the scanned enemy (so no bullet jumping, wall running and that stuff...) and can't use any weapons. In turn, Pluribus can walk around the enemy units and/or interact with consoles without triggering alert for the duration of this ability. If Pluribus has already triggered enemy alert, use of this ability will completely deconstruct its body and give it short invisibility during which it can't use weapons, but all abilities are still functional. If Pluribus activates this ability again during that short invisibility window, it will scan an enemy and reconstruct Pluribus to copy that enemy as I already explained.

Ability 3 : Plunder. Pluribus deconstructs its body and disperses nanomachines in AOE around where it was. These nanomachines disarm enemies and bring ammunition as well as resources from them to the center of the AOE . Health and energy are excluded.

Ability 4 : Slash Cloud. Pluribus deconstructs into a cloud of razor-sharp nanomachines that procs slash when in contact with enemies. Can move around in a similar manner to Wukong's Cloud Walker . Other abilities are locked. Pluribus is invincible. Energy drain increases with duration of the ability, just like how Valkyr's Hysteria works.

Passive : Pluribus has double the duration of the hacking timer (corpus console), and can make twice as many mistakes while pinning slots (grineer console).

Of course I don't mind if completely different abilities are chosen. I am sure someone could come up with better and more original ones.

Alternatively, nanomachines could be replaced by whatever their infested organic counterpart would be.

PS: Sorry about my English.😅

Archived