Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

One of the first things that came to my head would be a Shadow Frame. The ability to use shadows to boost damage, turn enemy shadow's against them, take over and control shadows of objects to damage enemies, be able to use them for hiding, and play to the lighting of an area would be insanely cool. Name: Eclipse

Another idea would be something like drive knight from one punch man, or something with nano-tech armor. A frame that has the ability to change its physical appearance into different combat forms each with their own powerful attacks. One based on fire attacks, one based on physical attacks, and one based on healing.

Name: Chevalier

My final idea is something styled similar to the precursors from subnautica. A frame that is able to telepathically control 6 arms floating around it that are based on crowd control and being able to prevent enemies from shooting and sounding alarms. 

Name: Quasa

On 2020-03-06 at 2:43 PM, DavidCurser said:

i dont understand. so were not creating a warframe, were just sharing vage themed ideas and other people that we have no control of then make some very different warframe of that? did i understand this right?
so what about all those Warframe concepts we made ? are they not gonna get taken into account?

We're just choosing a vague theme at this point and a community artist is going to make the final design based on said theme and then we're going to have the community crowdsource a kit based on the theme/design. If you happen to have a concept you worked on that lines up with the theme/design you could still suggest that kit but they're not going to go out of their way to be faithful to a preexisting fan concept no.

How about a Mimic type of Warframe? I am talking about a kind of warframe that has 2 forms or ablity sets like Equinox. Maybe it can be set up so that when you target an enemy, one ability gets activated, but when you target an ally you temporarily copy that warfame ability for that slot subject to your level and mod loadout. And if used on another Mimic, you get or give a buff or something else.

A true elemental frame. Chroma never really struck me as such. Maybe one that uses Avilities like guass's heat and cold.

Each ability is actually the basic elemental blast of one of the base four elements, like embers fireball, volts lightning, or frosts freeze.

Hold an ability to produce a unique aoe to one of the four basic elements. So light the ground on fire, cause a small freezing, a cloud of toxin, or a small lighting storm.

Or maybe hold the ability too use the buff augment most frames get. Put fire on his weapons, or give them ice. Maybe while they are buffed, if he uses an ability again it makes a unique blast to the combo the buff and ability would make.

So if he buffs himself with ice, and cast fire, he throws a wave of blast damage in short range.

Id really love a truely "Master Of The Elements" frame, and chroma never really stood to that...

DE is like:

Am 6.3.2020 um 16:53 schrieb [DE]Helen:

(...)

Guidelines:

• If there are duplicate theme submissions, only the one that was first posted will be considered - we’ll be watching!
  • Theme idea must be original.
  • Only post submissions in this thread.

(...)

Warframe Community: 145 pages of Spam, duplicates, jokes, comments on other posts, artwork, ability-lists and single-sentence ideas that are to short even for a theme ... with a few good ideas spread in between.

5 minutes ago, Leif_Hrimthursar said:

DE is like:

Warframe Community: 145 pages of Spam, duplicates, jokes, comments on other posts, artwork, ability-lists and single-sentence ideas that are to short even for a theme ... with a few good ideas spread in between.

At this point there aren't any more unique ideas, they've already been said by someone at some point.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Black_Dragon8292 said:

I would like to have a warframe based off of a wolf and could buff how much damage they did or a howl ability that would sommon smaller wolves to come fight with it. Ant his name would be apollo or Beowulf 

Well Alad V did use warframes to make his zanukas. Maybe he used some sort of shape shifting frame as part of a new zanuka that was able to turn back into a new kind of frame but with like a fractured memory? Having a bit of an identity problem due to being made from different frames along with a burning hatred of Alad V? Maybe his fourth ability could be something where he turns into a ferocious looking zanuka and goes berserk. Almost like a male version of Valkyr. 

9 minutes ago, EdDiesel said:

Would like to see a warframe that utilizes throwing weapons. 

Well I have wondered about a frame whose origin was something like being a famous knife thrower. After becoming a frame he utilizes pretty much anything throwable. Could see him pulling exalted kunai out or maybe cards as a little twist. Ones that have a little homing effect. 

Forgiven: OBLIVION

This is a Stealt frame and he can chance his look and he can looks like his enemy or his team mate and use his skills

Oblivion’s Skills

Passive
If he stay far in his Enemy he will be transform his true self so if he 
can’t see anyone in his side he can use his first skill

First Skill
Oblivion can take on the look of his enemy and act as if he were from them

Second Skill
Oblivion can take on the look of another tenno and use his skills

Third Skill
Oblivion can transform his enemy to himself

Fourth Skill
Oblivion can use his Exalted Daggers with this skill, If oblivion 
can making finisher with his Exalted Daggers he will get speed boost

And i was make his look too

Here's the link of Oblivion's looks: https://imgur.com/a/VMoSzld

A penance theme. Becoming stronger as it takes damage. Something similar to embers current damage reduction, but if there is no damage going out, rather then just burning a power, Penance will eventually overpower and health will decline faster the higher the damage absorption climbs. Doing actual damage will burn off the power reducing damage out and providing heals. In addition to buffing damage in, it gives small amounts of energy to help burn the health debuff. Having to maintain a balance between damage out and damage in to stay alive could be a fun variation.  Another self heal tank/cc with lots of spikes in a beat up iron maiden style armor that can crack and resonate power as damage becomes more threatening.

I forgot to add a plot point. Prior to becoming a frame. This candidate was a sole survivor of some horrible battle/operation and suffered from survivors remorse, became a warframe by choice. Then punishes all who stand in his/her way. 

Iron Maiden skin, Blind Justice skin

Exalted : a spiked lash that can bind enimies and drain life.  

7 hours ago, CrowCat13 said:

just make Hennya already

Yes please!

DE would most likely to be able to do her hair now!

First and foremost: The concept of using energy hair to attack enemies sounds as badass as it can get, plus it's very anime like!

The abilities themselves are varied and very interesting! Especially "Possession"! The augments themselves are well thought out, with the focus of changing a "solo play" warframe into a usefull team player.

Hennya would embody the beauty and danger that the tenno represent to their enemies. Despite being sometimes quite innocent looking both operator and warframes are quite deadly and I think that it is very well represented in Hennya.

The quest however is what really pulls me towards this warframe. You can count with both hands how many warframes you get from quests, which is a shame. I love doing quests to get new warframes and finding new lore about the game and the universe within it, and frankly, with a few updates to this concept, it's very easy to make it compliment what we already know about warframes and add some "spice" to it. The said quest being about a woman trapped in a mirror-world doesn't seem that far fetched in a universe like warframe (I think we've seen "weirder" things than that), along with fighting mirror-demons the concept of illusions, a maze and a lot of traps isn't something that we usually see in warframe-quests (we have Mirage's but it's more riddle solving than anything). A cinematic of the quest's last moments would be amazing to watch as well!

Also, it WAS featured in Prime Time 111 and Rebecca and Megan really liked it apparently!

Did you know that bees will form a ball around an invading wasp, fluttering there wings to raise the temperature high enough to kill it?

Prospective name- Automaton

Theme- Nano machine replicators. Partly organic, but blocky and similar to the look of bismuth crystallization around a somewhat skeletal frame. The chest of the war frame is a core unit reactor that supports and controls the replicator mass, slightly protruding from the frame. As mass is added the stress on the reactor causes it to heat up and glow.

This frame has a massive amount of shields and armor but very little health. Shields are used for the nanites armor rating and main health, increasing with stacks mass. As mass increases, the internal temperature of the unit rises causing it to be less efficient and at critical points will lose energy and shields.

Passive: Nantie repair- Drain energy to stop lethal damage

Prospective ability list

1. Configuration- This ability changed the form and function of the replicators on the frame and change how mass is used.

A-     Replicators configure their mass to better protect the core unit, increasing armor

B-      Replicators configure their mass to optimize energy usage, raising efficiency and range

C-      Replicators configure their mass to optimize strength, increasing energy usage, melee damage, and power strength

D-     Replicators configure there mass to optimize speed, shedding mass during sprinting to increase speed

2. Assimilation- sheds mass to send out a ball of nanites that consume and replicate non-living material. Targeted enemy’s armor and weapons are slowly consumed and mass is returned if the enemy is killed. Hold to charge. At full charge, the encased target will take heat procs.

3. Conversion- Consume energy to cool down the main unit, maintaining mass. Creates an area of effect that prevents elemental procs to allays.

4. Migration- Vent the core unit of all heat and send all excess replicator mass out in a swarm, encasing enemies. Shields will begin to decay as mass is used up. Encased enemies take heat damage, enemies impeded but not incased have reduced accuracy. Each enemy killed increases the swarm clouds mass, increasing its duration and severity up to a critical point. During migration the frame emits a small radiation aura.

Had this idea for a bit. I like the idea of replicators or like a walking reactor that uses its armor to morph what it does.

think of it like some organic systems controlling a lot of little blocky bugs. unlike nidus however its not our for blood, but rather iron and steel.

well... S*it. apparently a few other people had similar ideas. I like how they think.

1 hour ago, Ludens-EN- said:

NANOMACHINES, SON!

Introducing Codename : Pluribus !

Warframe based on concept of nanomachines! Capable of deconstructing into...uhh..well..as many nanomachines as you people at DE can code and animate it to. All abilities are of course based around this, so bear with me as I try to explain them to you.

Ability 1 : Nano-Thief. Pluribus deconstructs a part of his arm into nanomachines that attack an enemy and drain armor (if grineer), shield (if corpus), health (if infested) and replenish/add it to Pluribus. (works similarly to Inaros' Devour)

Ability 2 : Infiltrator. Pluribus scans an enemy unit and nanomachines reconstruct its body to copy the scanned enemy. In this Infiltrator mode Pluribus is restricted to the movement abilities of the scanned enemy (so no bullet jumping, wall running and that stuff...) and can't use any weapons. In turn, Pluribus can walk around the enemy units and/or interact with consoles without triggering alert for the duration of this ability. If Pluribus has already triggered enemy alert, use of this ability will completely deconstruct its body and give it short invisibility during which it can't use weapons, but all abilities are still functional. If Pluribus activates this ability again during that short invisibility window, it will scan an enemy and reconstruct Pluribus to copy that enemy as I already explained.

Ability 3 : Plunder. Pluribus deconstructs its body and disperses nanomachines in AOE around where it was. These nanomachines disarm enemies and bring ammunition as well as resources from them to the center of the AOE . Health and energy are excluded.

Ability 4 : Slash Cloud. Pluribus deconstructs into a cloud of razor-sharp nanomachines that procs slash when in contact with enemies. Can move around in a similar manner to Wukong's Cloud Walker . Other abilities are locked. Pluribus is invincible. Energy drain increases with duration of the ability, just like how Valkyr's Hysteria works.

Passive : Pluribus has double the duration of the hacking timer (corpus console), and can make twice as many mistakes while pinning slots (grineer console).

Of course I don't mind if completely different abilities are chosen. I am sure someone could come up with better and more original ones.

Alternatively, nanomachines could be replaced by whatever their infested organic counterpart would be.

PS: Sorry about my English.😅

... I should have read throught these first. has similar idea.

grate minds think alike I guess.

A cephalon themed warframe that has its blueprints data scrambled and imbedded in the data of the cephalons and only with the discovery of a new cephalon can the blueprints be unlocked, the abilities should have a correlation to the cephalons such as being able to summon a chosen simulacron ally that has been fully scanned with the codex scanner.

Archived