Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

You know how the Grineer were once Orokin? What if we had them try and construct a Warframe for their liches to use! They would probably have some sort of adaptiveness to their abilities and then they would probably be more tech based like an iron man Warframe or maybe they could scan the DNA/programming of their enemies allowing them to steal some of their powers? Not entirely sure on the abilities but I think it could make a pretty cool foundation.

I would like to see someone who truly carries the ability to control time - true Timekeeper. In principle. The concept has already been proposed - Chronos (actually there were quite a few of those who wanted it).

Many thanks.

UPD: Frozen Time ability can be renamed to Closed Time or Locked Time ... or Broken Time ... or Chronostasis. Optionally.
Paradox - renamed to Nullification or Chasm Shift. :) Fourth Ability is works on the principle similar to Infinity Gauntlet, where half of those who fall under the ability simply disappear.

If it is possible to realize in the game, let it take into account the restriction for shooting weapons in a third ability (Frozen Time). All shots gun freeze in the chronostasis field.
After the ability is completed activity, all shots work as usual.

Maybe need to revise the cost of energy for abilities.

I also have the idea that Chronos must be equipped a built-in clock in his left hand, which just crush up the time.

I'll add a little bit to the passive ability of the Deja vu - Chronos will have an extra 3 sec to crack terminals.

It seems the best location to get will be: Pavlov/Spy.

Just now, (PS4)abnormalhawk said:

Um quadro que possui três máscaras diferentes, que permite que o quadro assuma diferentes personas de quadros falecidos. Três quadros foram mortos e seus espíritos foram unidos em um. Não ouça o mal, não veja o mal, não fale o mal

interesting

Just now, (PS4)Beetlenade said:

Tenho certeza que você já viu isso aparecer bastante, mas eu gostaria de reiterar o Warframe de Marionetes de Moirai, de George Nimke (@TwonkeyKong no twitter), do final de 2018 - início de 2019

liked it. it would be more of a mind control warframe for not everything is on Nyx's back

I'm thinking an angel/apocalyptic warframe. using the power of light energy. Then switching "forms" to a dark energy. Like Alexander and diabolos from final fantasy.

1st. Sinful wave/virtuous wave: 

Cone blast that saps health over time from enemies. Inflicting a def down. 

Cone blast gives energy to nearby allies and fire like Dot on enemies. 

2nd: intercession/Evanescence

Aura ability that increases spd and ability durarion of allies, Heals ally to prevent death by 35%

Aura ability that increases atk and ability range. Leaves a ghost of dead enemies that explode. 

3rd: mystical authority

Large sigil on the ground that raise blades to attack targets in it. Blades have a variety of effects. Toxic, fire, critical, lifestrike (based on what aura is is in effect) 

4th: Salvation/condemnation

Light filled meteors rain from above damaging all targets in front of you. Aoe impacts.  

Chains enemies in front of you doing dot damage before a large explosion. Does toxic splash damage

Just woke thoughts lol. 

I'm hoping for a look like Zabaniya from Tokyo summoners. A knight like cleric with wings and a halo. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=zabaniya+tokyo+afterschool+summoners&hl=en&prmd=mivn&sxsrf=ALeKk01BDuer27Ts8HZbpwFpDbFsKJC2Lg:1583629550017&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmi6Pm14noAhVahHIEHfsYD-cQ_AUIFygC&cshid=1583629624958&biw=360&bih=630&dpr=2#imgrc=t9z6-4GY90g69M

HORUS, the ultimate support Warframe

• Ability One: Wedjat- Reveal all enemies through walls and hides allies within a certain radius of where you used the ability for a limited time (drains 25 energy, default radius at level three is perhaps 15 meters and duration is 30 seconds)
  • Ability Two: Replenish- Increases maximum health and regeneration rate (drains 55-50 energy, default amount at level three is 200 extra health and a regeneration rate of 2 health/second for a duration 45 seconds)
  • Ability Three: Falcon Wielder- Turn into a falcon, draining 25 energy, and at a rate of energy/second (you decide that)
  • Ability Four: Ankh- Summon an Ankh (like a spear [maybe add a new weapon class or just something unique to this guy?]). Starting drain of 30 energy, and a high energy drain/second, but its very powerful and, after you stop using Ankh, 50% of the damage you dealt boosts your own damage for the next minute regardless of wether that’s by other means or summoning Ankh yet again.

EDIT: Theme would be like Egyptology and Horus’s powers as seen by the Ancient Egyptians. DE really upped the Greek and Olympian stuff, but I’m thinking having another mythical character would really benefit the games variety? You already have Wukong as well.

EDIT 2: Extra stuff to keep up with ya’ll

PASSIVE:

Undetectable by security cameras if a companion or you uses an attack for 10 seconds

5% of damage taken represents the amount of damage stored until you attack with Ankh, resets every time Ankh is summoned

TIPS:

-If you use Falcon Wielder while having Ankh, any enemy you reach the vicinity of is dealt damage, and each ally you reach is given a damage boost

-Immune to damage whilst using Falcon Wielder

-Casting Replenish when you have 25% or less health than your original maximum health will keep healing you until you have reached your original maximum health even if the duration of the ability should have ended

-Horus’s Ankh can be separately modded in the Arsenal

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I love you DE and your game 🙃

On 2020-03-06 at 1:39 PM, Carlitto888 said:

Do you know limbo?

On 2020-03-06 at 1:37 PM, BigCupOfBeans said:

Well, we Have a Warframe Based on Anti-Matter, so What About A Warframe Based on Dark Matter. They could be from the deep wretches of space, harnessing the power that give a black hole its dangerous properties. A Warframe that can Harness the power of a Black Hole would be neat.

Bruh limbo is inter dimensional boi

Name:Onur

Leben:375
Shielde:275
Energy:200
Rüstung:150
Sprint:1.0

Passive:
Wiederholtes angreifen des Selben Gegners gibt pro Treffer +0,25 % Schaden .
Es ist nicht möglich auf mehrere Ziele Eine Schades Kombo Aufzubauen.
und sein Ziel Wächseln setzt die Kombo zurück.

Fähigkeit Nr.1
Läd Die Projektile mit einer Blend ladung auf . 
Der Kopfschüsse blenden alle im Umkreis um das Getroffene Ziehl.
Radius:25m
Dauer:15s
Energykosten:25

Fähigkeit Nr.2
Onur Läd seine Energy als Weitere Projektile in jeder Partrone 
Erhöt den Mehrfachschuss .
Mehrfachschuss:50%
Energykosten:50
Energykostenper Sekunde:5

Fähigkeit Nr.3
Onur Verleiht sich und seinen Verbündeten neue kraft !
Heilt Verbündete im Umkreis Und gewährt ihnen für kurzer Zeit zusätzliche Rüstung .
Rüstung wird nur verliehen wen Leben wiederhergesetelt werden !
Reichweite:20m
Dauer:15s
Wiederherstellung:30%
Rüstung:150
Energykosten:75

Fähigkeit Nr.4
Erschaft 1 oder 2 Duplicarte der Verwendeten partronen im magazin um sie Erneut zu verwenden .
Das nächste Magazin
20% Chance das Schüsse keine Munition verbrauchen
20% Chance +1 Munition zu bekommem 
Reichweite:Selbst
Dauer:Bis Waffe nachgeladen wird.
Energykosten:100

On 2020-03-06 at 11:41 AM, CoconutFella said:

I quoted someone else in reply but I'm adding here: Slime based Warframe who casts by using their own mass, thus using their health. Corrosive and toxin based damage primarily, sapping health in areas of effect where they have cast.

hi Zac from League Of Legends

I’ve had this in my mind for a while now, would make my life if it’s even mentioned once! So here we go.

I’ve always wanted to see how a Green Lantern type frame with the good ole Digital Extremes touch on it would be like.

So think Mirage’s fourth ability? but their entire power set is based around hard light constructs and stuff. 

They could make weapons out of their light. Shields to protect themselves and their mates. Decoys or twins made of pure light.

Their name could be light themed

For example, LUX! Which is Latin for LIGHT!

Just a little note from the bottom of me heart...

Thank you DE for being awesome and so creative for 7 years. Giving us new and exciting content every year and just outdoing yourselves every time. I can’t wait to see what amazing stuff you guys give this amazing community in the future!

Voltron/Megazord Warframe please.
Is actually 5 little robots.
1 makes your legs separate from your torso and remain as a turret.
2  (2 charges) sends your arms off to fly around and attack enemies
3 calls everything back and does an explosion
4 either toggles 1 and 2 active with a power buff or combines with your sentinel for an exalted weapon

My idea is a mode based warframe. His starting mode is a defensive knight style frame. His first three abilities focus around damage reduction, an aura to increase players shields, and a shield toss to disrupt enemies(shield featured as a part of his arm). His ultimate would transform him into a werewolf-like assault frame, with its first three abilities focusing on a lunging aoe attack, a howl which calls forth a small pack(2-5 based on duration or range) of kubrow to fight along side of it, and an aura to increase damage of nearby warframes(not their weapons but abilities). His armor shifts when using his ultimate to give him the look of a werewolf, while his energy color does the part of giving him a lycan helmet so custom helmets are still able to be shown off. To balance his 4 from being abused to constantly change modes, as a knight he has to absorb a certain amount of damage via his damage reduction, and as the werewolf, he has to deal a certain amount of damage(modified with power)

Archived