Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

Dark Matter/Gravity based Warframe with a mysterious, dark cloaked wizard appearance--think Magus from Chrono Trigger/Cloak from Marvel Cloak & Dagger.  Crushing knockdowns cc/dot, explosive dark matter bombs, repulsive armor that keeps enemies/bullets away, maybe a limbo-esque plane or teleportation.  

1 hour ago, Maellon said:

Name:Onur

Leben:375
Shielde:275
Energy:200
Rüstung:150
Sprint:1.0

Passive:
Wiederholtes angreifen des Selben Gegners gibt pro Treffer +0,25 % Schaden .
Es ist nicht möglich auf mehrere Ziele Eine Schades Kombo Aufzubauen.
und sein Ziel Wächseln setzt die Kombo zurück.

Fähigkeit Nr.1
Läd Die Projektile mit einer Blend ladung auf . 
Der Kopfschüsse blenden alle im Umkreis um das Getroffene Ziehl.
Radius:25m
Dauer:15s
Energykosten:25

Fähigkeit Nr.2
Onur Läd seine Energy als Weitere Projektile in jeder Partrone 
Erhöt den Mehrfachschuss .
Mehrfachschuss:50%
Energykosten:50
Energykostenper Sekunde:5

Fähigkeit Nr.3
Onur Verleiht sich und seinen Verbündeten neue kraft !
Heilt Verbündete im Umkreis Und gewährt ihnen für kurzer Zeit zusätzliche Rüstung .
Rüstung wird nur verliehen wen Leben wiederhergesetelt werden !
Reichweite:20m
Dauer:15s
Wiederherstellung:30%
Rüstung:150
Energykosten:75

Fähigkeit Nr.4
Erschaft 1 oder 2 Duplicarte der Verwendeten partronen im magazin um sie Erneut zu verwenden .
Das nächste Magazin
20% Chance das Schüsse keine Munition verbrauchen
20% Chance +1 Munition zu bekommem 
Reichweite:Selbst
Dauer:Bis Waffe nachgeladen wird.
Energykosten:100

Oh no seems amazing but my dumbass dunno

Hi, to hwoever reads this

I wold love a tenno wich his 1st weapon is acctually a convination of his 2 sideguns... like .. 2 shotguns becoming a sniper rifle with the stats of the 2dary x2.5 or something like that... 

This tenno could also have some buffs for teammates and some extra armor... like, we are dealing with a sniper... at least an hability has to be sone sort of "aimhack or wallhack" 

And maybe some traps that makes the enemy weak to certain kind of dmg... 

Plus  as a melee she has to have a heavy sword... a skilled tank kind of support- kind of sniper... buffing dmg or  providing healing in a small area 

Mimic/Copycat

I don't know how much difficulty to code or implement plays into DE(s) decision here, but if it does this might not be eligible. 

Of "The Claims Investigation" enemies, "Jen Dro" in the index has to have a story right? The whole Jane Doe anonymity already lays the ground work for an interesting...or tragic back story. She's always copying someone else to fit in or not be seen. The Anonymous or the displaced frame seems like an intriguing concept to me. The coolest part though in my opinion would be the ability to copy other peoples powers. Now I understand how this could be extremely difficult to implement, but I also see the potential to be easier than I think it is because she would just copy already existing powers.

I think there are many avenues you can explore with this: She can copy other Warframe powers or copy the powers and corrupt them in some way, change them. She could copy enemies powers or attributes. You can have her start every mission with a blank slate and need to copy every mission, or she can copy a power and it stays with her until she decides to replace it. On the flip side of that, she could copy a power and corrupt it, then give it back to the Warframe/Enemy she copied it from in the changed/corrupted version possibly enhancing it (troll potential here, but I'm sure you guys can prevent that). She could copy a couple of different powers and then mix them together into a single power. She could just copy appearance of enemies and be an infiltrator or sorts, maybe for spy missions.

This frame would have the potential to add a completely different dynamic to the entire game with one Warframe. 

That's my pitch. I hope other Warframe community members read this and like the concept enough to add to this. I'm sure there are a million more Mimic ideas out there they could add.

A Druid themed Warframe has been what I've always wanted. A Warframe centered on Shape Shifting into beasts from the Tenno's long forgotten, ancient past and fulfilling different roles in each form sounds like something everyone can enjoy. For example, something large for tanking, something streamline or winged for speed, a peaceful animal for support and a brute for damage. Four forms for four playstyles.

On 2020-03-06 at 9:39 PM, [DE]Helen said:

CommunityWarframe---w-Text.jpg

We’re calling upon the Warframe community to create the next Warframe!

Seven years ago, the Warframe community worked together to create Nova, the antimatter Warframe. New reaches of the Origin System have since been uncovered and Tenno have awoken to join the fight. This anniversary, it’s time for a new community-created Warframe to stand by Nova!

The community-created Warframe will be brought to life in six phases:

Community-Design-Warframe-Timeline-16-9.jpg

Community: Call for Themes

Throughout Warframe’s seven years, we have read countless pages of fantastic Warframe ideas in the Fan Concepts subforum and elsewhere! The creativity you have demonstrated is the first crucial step in bringing this Warframe to life.

The call for Warframe themes is open Friday, March 6 - Thursday, March 19

We aren’t looking at Abilities in this design phase. First, it’s all about a strong theme! Share with us a Warframe concept you would like to see in-game. Submit here!

Design Council: Vote for Theme

The Design Council is a group of Founders and passionate players that the Dev Team goes to when they need specific Warframe feedback or ideas. Through forum polls, open calls, and feedback threads, the Design Council has helped shape Warframe. The group has grown over seven years, with invites sent monthly to players who are highly active in the community.

After reviewing all Warframe theme submissions, the Dev Team will choose a Top 10 to present to the Design Council!

The Design Council will vote from Friday, March 20 - Thursday, March 26 to choose the final Warframe theme.

Community Artist, Eornheit: Warframe Design

Eornheit_Art.png

Warframe Community artist, Eornheit will design a Warframe based on the chosen theme!

From Eornheit:

Hello! My name is Eornheit and I'm a 2D artist. I like to draw biomechanics and cosmic creatures and design characters. And I like to play Warframe. This game inspired me to create fan art: illustrations, sketches and my own characters in the game universe.

You can check out Eornheit’s original works and more here!

Community: Ability Design

With a strong theme and official artwork as inspiration, it will be time to design Warframe Abilities!

The call for Warframe Abilities is open Friday, April 17 - Thursday, April 30

Determine the power and play-style of the community-designed Warframe! We will update this official forum post with a link to submit Warframe Abilities once the call for submissions is live.

TennoGen Artist, Faven: Design Alt Helmet

Faven_Graxx.jpg

Warframe TennoGen artist, Faven will design an Alt Helmet based on the Warframe’s official concept art!

Faven has been a TennoGen creator since the program began in 2015. After his first design, the Volt AMP Skin, he went on to design the entire Graxx collection and more. Faven has also been a speaker on TennoCon panels where he has shared his experience with players.

You can check out Faven’s TennoGen creations here!

Warframe Reveal During TennoCon 2020 Live Stream!

The community-created Warframe’s name and final design will be revealed on Saturday, July 11th during the TennoCon 2020 Live Stream! Tune in to see the Warframe that will be brought to life in-game.

My idea, is making a warframe + operator hybrid frame. This is a warframe that can harness the operator's void powers and it also amplifies it. 

Press crouch to go invisible (costs energy) and crouch + space does a teleport rather than a bullet jump. 

The abilities are:

*1st Skill* Void Siphon:

(Cannot be used untill void charge or void aura is applied)

AoE skill with a small damage over time (increases with ability strength). It applies the following effects:

If Void Charge is applied to you:

Damages enemies and siphons energy from them (amount proportional to ability strength and number of enemies siphoned)

If Void Aura is applied to you:

Siphons health with a small damage overtime (amount of health proportional to ability duration).

*Costs 30 Energy; Cool down: 5 seconds*

*2nd Skill* Void Charge

• Stacks to 3

Deals AoE damage (proportional to ability strength)

• Applies Void Charge to you

• Overrides void aura (if applied previously)

Costs-25 Energy; Cool down-3 seconds

*3rd skill* Void Aura

• Stacks to 3

• Slows enemies caught in the AoE (proportional to ability duration)

• Base Slow effect for 4 seconds

• Applies Void Aura to you

• Overrides Void Charge if previously present

Costs- 40 energy;Cooldown- 3 seconds

*4th Skill* Void Disruption

Applies the following effects to you

If void charge is applied -> Greatly increases outgoing damage (proportional to void charge stacks and ability strength)

-> Slightly increases incoming damage

If void aura is applied -> Renders you invisible (proportional to ability duration + void aura stacks)

• Decreases incoming damage

• Decreases out going damage

Costs 15 energy; Cooldown- 5 seconds

We need a Frame that doesn't Nuke rooms like Saryn spore spamming or no thinking twirling mouse like Mesa. We need a Frame that balances reward with skill interaction. I say make a frame that synergies the new Mainline Update, aka "enhance elemental procs" both melee and guns. 

Or a manipulation frame.

Naruto:Top 10 Strongest Rinnegan Eye Users (Red Rinnegan ...

My idea, is making a warframe + operator hybrid frame. This is a warframe that can harness the operator's void powers and it also amplifies it. 

Press crouch to go invisible (costs energy) and crouch + space does a teleport rather than a bullet jump. 

The abilities are:

*1st Skill* Void Siphon:

(Cannot be used untill void charge or void aura is applied)

AoE skill with a small damage over time (increases with ability strength). It applies the following effects:

If Void Charge is applied to you:

Damages enemies and siphons energy from them (amount proportional to ability strength and number of enemies siphoned)

If Void Aura is applied to you:

Siphons health with a small damage overtime (amount of health proportional to ability duration).

*Costs 30 Energy; Cool down: 5 seconds*

*2nd Skill* Void Charge

• Stacks to 3

Deals AoE damage (proportional to ability strength)

• Applies Void Charge to you

• Overrides void aura (if applied previously)

Costs-25 Energy; Cool down-3 seconds

*3rd skill* Void Aura

• Stacks to 3

• Slows enemies caught in the AoE (proportional to ability duration)

• Base Slow effect for 4 seconds

• Applies Void Aura to you

• Overrides Void Charge if previously present

Costs- 40 energy;Cooldown- 3 seconds

*4th Skill* Void Disruption

Applies the following effects to you

If void charge is applied -> Greatly increases outgoing damage (proportional to void charge stacks and ability strength)

-> Slightly increases incoming damage

If void aura is applied -> Renders you invisible (proportional to ability duration + void aura stacks)

• Decreases incoming damage

• Decreases out going damage

Costs 15 energy; Cooldown- 5 seconds

On 2020-03-06 at 11:09 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Mercury, the steely resolve.

Mercury's abilities and appearance are linked with the element from which he is named. He is also the shiniest of the warframes, except possibly for Gara.

Passive:

Viscosity- When rolling or bullet jumping, Mercury reverts to his liquid form, making him far harder to hit, thus taking less damage. This does not apply if he's firing a weapon while bullet jumping.

Pools- Mercury's abilities create pools of metal, either from enemies or smaller scattered Pools. The small ones slow enemies whereas the large ones will bind an enemy for a short time. Pools last for 15s unless more Pools are created.

Active:

Spike- Mercury forms his arm into a spike which shoots out in front of him. This attack has infinite punch through up to 30m. Enemies killed by this attack leave big Pools that cause enemies to stick. This attack came be aimed at the ground, launching Mercury in the opposite direction of the shot.

Coating- Mercury becomes brighter and all projectiles fired have additional punch through and have a chance of a slash proc which, in addition to the bleed effect, will create a small Pool.

Scythe- Mercury forms a curving, flowing, liquid blade with his hand and slices in an arc in front of him. The attack deals slash damage and also leaves little Pools which slow enemies.

Rising- Mercury grows in size and absorbs all nearby Pools, growing bigger based on the number and size of Pools absorbed. For the duration of this ability, he can cast Scythe and Spike for free and with much faster animations. He also gains bonus armor and his forward roll becomes a surging wave attack with a guaranteed ragdoll like a blast proc. 

lockquote widget

I've always had an idea for a warframe themed around the colonial era. Like a musketeer-looking or a line infantry-looking character.

Edit: Since others have expanded on their ideas, I'll do so as well.

The numbers I chose are what make sense to me, but can certainly be balanced.

I also don't have a name for it yet since there are so many names to reference historical figures.

Passive: The warframe's Gun and Melee Damage Increases by 15% for every ally within 20 Yards.

1st Ability: "Bolster:" The warframe raises his musket to inspire his allies. Allies within 20 yards gain a 10% damage bonus and heal for 20% of their max health over 10 seconds.

2nd ability: "Run 'em Through!:" The warframe ready's his musket and charges in a straight line until he impales an enemy (or runs into a wall or jumps to stop the charge) and slams them into the ground causing massive damage to the victim and a small aoe.

3rd ability: "Cannon Fire:" The warframe summons a cannon for him to fire once. The cannon fires a blasting damage round that is capable of long range and aoe damage. Holding down the command can summon a cannon with 5 rounds for allies to use.

4th ability: "Spectral Line:" The warframe summons spectral versions of himself that form a line. The longer the ability is pressed the wider the line gets. Once the ability is released or when energy is run out the warframe and the specters fire simultaneously hitting everything in front of the line to a medium range distance.

Here's my idea for a Warframe I've wanted to see in the game for a while: A Horseman Warframe. Bulky, brutish and barbaric looking. Summons a mount from a portal of void flames off ground beneath him. Both horse and rider racked to the brim with spiked armor, helmets adorned with horns that impale and intimidate, patterns engraved into arms as symbols of strength. A blazing mane cutting through the air at breakneck speeds like a flag in the wind. A king amongst barbarians and it's brackish mount trample through legions of enemies until they are reduced to mountains of corpses. Heads under hooves. Necks under axes.

In the days of the Orokin Empire, the Orokin executors deployed automatons to patrol and forcefully ensure the delivery of betrayers, yuvans, and slaves alike. Pseudo prototypes of the Warframes, incorporating living metal bio mechanical machines with no soul and singular driven purposes to obey their creators. When the tenno rose up to slaughter the Orokin, one of the children of the zariman hijacked these golden mounts. Their Oro was segmented into two parts, the rider and it's steed. Driven bloodmad and rageful, it lashed out at the executors, Leading the charge against the once powerful Orokin. Liberated from the chains and bridles of the golden lords, It swore revenge on them for long hard endured battles with the sentients. Some say it manifests through the void, riding into our reality to claim the souls of the wicked.

I understand that abilities will be considered later. But Most of his moves would focus on corraling enemies and using a meter to redistribute damage done to enemies as squad health. Dragging enemies behind on spectral chains while the horse moves and flinging them around in an AOE ragdoll once the horse stops. Trampling enemies to deal damage to them. Two more spectral horses spawn in paths that arc off the rider and leaves paths of flame. Once they complete the arc, they fuse back into the rider pulling enemies ragdoll style into you. An Exalted Axe that creates a second meter to redistribute more damage as health. His kit isn't about going fast, moreso acting as a target for enemies and using attacks to heal teamates. Ideally, his diversion and movement would incentivize teamates to shoot around you as you pull in, knockdown and stagger your enemies.

A good all rounder frame that can heal, CC and tank.

3 hours ago, (NSW)NoobzNah01 said:

HORUS, the ultimate support Warframe

• Ability One: Wedjat- Reveal all enemies through walls and hides allies within a certain radius of where you used the ability for a limited time (drains 25 energy, default radius at level three is perhaps 15 meters and duration is 30 seconds)
  • Ability Two: Replenish- Increases maximum health and regeneration rate (drains 55-50 energy, default amount at level three is 200 extra health and a regeneration rate of 2 health/second for a duration 45 seconds)
  • Ability Three: Falcon Wielder- Turn into a falcon, draining 25 energy, and at a rate of energy/second (you decide that)
  • Ability Four: Ankh- Summon an Ankh (like a spear [maybe add a new weapon class or just something unique to this guy?]). Starting drain of 30 energy, and a high energy drain/second, but its very powerful and, after you stop using Ankh, 50% of the damage you dealt boosts your own damage for the next minute regardless of wether that’s by other means or summoning Ankh yet again.

EDIT: Theme would be like Egyptology and Horus’s powers as seen by the Ancient Egyptians. DE really upped the Greek and Olympian stuff, but I’m thinking having another mythical character would really benefit the games variety? You already have Wukong as well.

EDIT 2: Extra stuff to keep up with ya’ll

PASSIVE:

Undetectable by security cameras if a companion or you uses an attack for 10 seconds

5% of damage taken represents the amount of damage stored until you attack with Ankh, resets every time Ankh is summoned

TIPS:

-If you use Falcon Wielder while having Ankh, any enemy you reach the vicinity of is dealt damage, and each ally you reach is given a damage boost

-Immune to damage whilst using Falcon Wielder

-Casting Replenish when you have 25% or less health than your original maximum health will keep healing you until you have reached your original maximum health even if the duration of the ability should have ended

-Horus’s Ankh can be separately modded in the Arsenal

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I love you DE and your game 🙃

Archived