[DE]Helen

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

How about a full healer warframe.  It's abilities; 1. Deploys healing seeker mine that follows you and heals you. Lasting 30-60 sec

2. Bigger % healing shot that can be shoot on the ground and heals anyone that passes through for 10 sec. Amount by power strength

3. Revive shot that can be shoot and revive allies instantly up to 25 meter range. Takes 30% of your energy

4. Places down healing rift heals, gives shield, and takes away status effect when standing in the rift. Also scales with power strength or range.

I think everyone plays DPS build and having frame like this would be awesome. I believe if set with right numbers, you could definitely use all of these abilities together  and not just one or two as most warframe are being used.

I had come up with a kubrow themed warframe where it’s stats and abilities would be themed around the type of Kubrow used to make it. Like if you used a Huras kubrow to make it it’d be more stealth based, or if you made it with the sunika it would be more adept at damage perhaps. This warframe theme would allow the players to choose between different abilities if they were use a chesa to make their frame over a raksa. 

Posted (edited)

Some Ideas...

.) A Warframe fully themed on Rockets. (What possibilities on skills 🙂 )
.) A semi transparent Warframe where the operator shines vaguely through and shares some of the skills (in modified form) with the operator (e.g. focus school stuff)

.) Blank slate Warframe, which has no abilities at all and looks somehow like a unfinished statue, but with one he can "copy" the skills of the warframe he points at (maybe for a time); (or with the press of 1-4 he copies the specific skill of that warframe)
.) Master Blaster Warframe, half sized but can ride on the back of other Warframes
.) a second music themed warframe so Octavia doesn't feel so lonely

Thats it for now, cya

Edited by AceAl24

Make a Warframe that punch in every skill , upper cuts ,box defense  , throw enemys.

I always want something that can make me feel the power of the frame! 

Maybe a corpus martial artist would be awesome. Thanks for you attention everyone

My vote will be on Hennya as always. Everyone should already know who she is unless you're new. We've waited far too long for her.

After all these years, will we finally get her?

Posted (edited)

Cloudy

PASSIVE
Switch between shadow and normal mode by pressing the scroll button
In shadow mode, the warframe is invulnerable to damage and status. However, it cannot cause damage to enemies.
Skills
1 - While normal mode, deaths regenerate energy;
While shadow mode it has invisibility.
2 - Creates an area of  shadows that causes slowness, enemies killed within the area, in normal mode can drop additional items. In shadow mode, it regenerates life in proportion to the strength of the warframe.
3 - Creates shadowy clones of allies' warframes that are within the shadow area with strength proportional to that of their owners.
4 - In normal mode, it grants damage multiplier, based on the time spent in shadow mode before activating the ability.
In shadow mode, it can attack enemies normally, but remains intangible, becoming invulnerable to damage. The skill will cost energy per second.

Edited by Genosasuke

Posted (edited)

DlZSlpBXgAEVdRH?format=jpg&name=largeA Fox / Kitsune based warframe would be a dream come true for me. It could be a stealth / trickster frame like Ivara or loki. Its secondary weapon could look like Tarock thrown blade skin but instead of a card it would be a paper talisman. Georg Nimke design would be awesome with the long pony representing the fox's tail. Plus we already have the vulpine mask stance for the rapier weapon. A fox theme rapier would be sweet also I just really really love foxes!!!! 

Edited by (PS4)artemisvirgo
adding pic
  • Like 2

I’ve always wanted to see a thor based frame that starts as a melee type but can summon the hammer I imagined it would be called styrmir meaning something alike to storm but I would honestly be open to seeing a better fitting name hopefully derived from old norse and I thought he could have a cape kind of like Umbras scarf but obviously acts like prime accessories 

So, finally realized you are out of warframe ideas? Considering Protea is just a female version of Vauban with the powers the community wanted Vauban to have.

frame that can walk on walls and ceilings, something like alien in alien vs predator, could be interesting...

• Like 1

How about a warframe that can execute at certain health thresholds and has a scythe exalted weapon and when executing/ killing enemies gains a buff either health, energy, damage or armor. Give him a form of cc either a blind or a fear or something like wisp that confuses them for a few seconds.

Zeusframe. A caster frame that affects the weather around him to get an advantage (God of the Sky). This frames parts were forged on different worlds (and perhaps that is the same in game), creating a frame that has control of many elements of the weather. His systems were created on the windy deserts of Mars, his neurotics on the rainy Uranus, and his chassis on Earth, where it was subject to all different kinds of weather experiments. Wind, rain, shine, snow, lightning, thunder, tornadoe. All bow before his might. 

The Dragon

Master of Mountains and of the Sky, Soar Through the Skies in Dominance and make all who walk upon the ground bend knee to your magnificence.

1. Elemental Breath: A method by which you can select the breath attack of your dragon, cycling through the base damage types (electrical, toxic, fire/ice). Duration increases duration of status effect.

2. Overawe: Your enemies are dazed by your magnificence for a period of time, allowing you to reap their lives. Ability strength can determine if they switch allegiance to your cause for a period of time.

3. Dragon's Hoard: Enemies drop extra credits, percentage increase with ability strength.

4. Dragon's Wings: Assume an Archwing Form with a Long Range Flamethrower that represents the breath weapon- damage based off of 1. Exalted Weapon

Dragon's Claws: Exalted Melee Weapon that rends and tears all who stand before you.

Luna

Based off the cycles of the Moon, Luna's power waxes and wanes according to the lunar cycle. At her height during the full moon, her powers are luminiscent and bright, banishing all darkness. During the New Moon, she is evasive and unseen, a stealthy frame that inspires terror in all who dwell in the dark.

Passive: Her abilities change according to the cycles of the RL lunar calendar. During a new moon, she is permanently stealthed, during a full moon, she gains an impressive boost to all her ability stats. On other days, her stealth function is more efficient the closer it gets to the new moon, and her ability boosts increase as it gets closer to the full moon.  Under a New moon, she can run at full speed while stealthed.

First ability: Light of the Moon, use energy to increase the passive effect detailed above. If the New Moon is closer, she becomes stealthy, consuming energy based on how close the New Moon Is. If the Full Moon is Closer, consumes energy for a boost to her ability strength.

Second Ability: Lunar Gaze- Send enemies to slumber as the Moon shines and guides them to sleep (does not function during the day cycle of Plains of Eidolon and the Venus Free Roam area).

Third: All the Moon Touches- Casts a Ball of Lunar Light centered on the frame that does AoE damage to all targets around her. Functions while stealthed.

Fourth: Lady of the Moon: Equips an Exalted Weapon that functions as a high powered sniper laser with high crit, low status chance.

• Like 1

The Witch

"Double, double, toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble."

-Shakespeare, Macbeth

Found in the dank swamps of Earth, the Witch is a warframe that specializes in the toxic, corrosive powers of the elements, concocting vicious attacks and brews to poison her enemies into a dreadful end.

Passive: She gains an exalted weapon called the 'Witch's Brew' Which functions like a grenade launcher (Penta + Napalm Mod) that can coat the ground with various poisonous or beneficial properties.

1. Concoct Brews: Gain an ability tree to cycle through

1a. Poisonous Brew: Launch a brew upon the ground that guarantees a toxic effect.

1b. Healing brew: A mist rises from the ground to restore the health of your fellow Tenno.

1c. Energizing Brew: By targeting your fellow Tenno, you can restore their energy for their own abilities, and enhance them with a brief ability strength boost.

1d. Amalgamation: As you kill enemies, you gather 'parts' for your brew. The fourth ability brews an incredibly toxic brew tailored to the enemy type on the map, weakening them to take considerably more damage.

2. Weaken Flesh: Cast your fell magic on the organic bodies of the grineer and the corpus crewman that reduces armor and health.

3. Witch's Cant: Chant various shakespearan witch's cants that can cause terror in your enemies, resulting in reduced movement speed.

4. Swamp Monster: Summon powerful swamp beasts to your aid, empowered by your various brews...

I would like to see a warframe that manipulates the shadows, ripping enemies to shreds and causes them to cry in terror. Theme Dark/ritualistic

Skills:

Passive: Has a small chance during melee attacks to activate a unique finisher when the enemy is almost dead  - Ripping the enemy apart and causing a large blood splatter 

Enemies hit by the blood splatter will become bloody and receive a terror debuff greatly reducing their fire rate and resistances.

• 1. Throws a small scythe at an enemy causing brief stun and adding bleed proc for a few seconds. Activating the skill again will teleport to the target recovering the scythe and dealing damage to the target ( damage is increased for number of bleed stacks on the target and number of enemy kills done after throwing the scythe ) - if the target were to die by this skill the passive will activate
  • 2. Swipe with a tendril coming from the warframe's body, knocking enemies down - Holding the key will make the tendril do a forward thrust 
  • 3. Creates and evil doppelganger of the enemy that will taunt and damage other enemies - has its own hp and will die if the real one dies as well
  • 4. Becomes a large pool of dark mass moving fast on flat surfaces with a unique set of abilities - can only be damaged while surfaced (using mouse one or 3*)
  • 4.1 - Mouse 1 - jump out of the pool slashing with huge claws dealing large damage and bleed procs
  • 4.2 - Skill 1 - Dark spike erupts from the ground impaling the target dealing bleed procs and CC for a few seconds
  • 4.3 - Skill 2 - Hands pull the target down into the pool dealing bleed damage until released or killed - If the enemy is killed a huge gazer of blood will erupt inflicting terror debuff on surrounding enemies - cannot do other actions until release
  • 4.4 - Skill 3 -  surface from the pool revealing your nightmarish form - constantly inflicting terror and doing more damage at the cost of higher energy drain and receiving more damage  

The Reaper

My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me

- Part of the Dogma of Myrkul, Forgotten Realms Deity Prior to the Time of Troubles.

Passive: Gain Energy as those around you perish.

1. Touch of the Dead: The Target is marked for death. Takes increased damage from the Reaper.

2. Protection of the dead: Cast upon fellow Tenno, their bleedout times are highly increased allowing time for rescue to arrive, or mitigating the affinity penalty on revival. The Reaper teleports to their location upon activating the ability again to save them from the End.

3. Spectral Reaping- The Reaper uses his ability to slash at the air in front of him, cutting through the ranks of the living and paralyzing them with fear if not outright killing them.

4. Exalted Weapon: Scythe, bring death to the living. High Crit Chance and Damage multiplier.

Posted (edited)

Idea for a Theme:

A Shapeshifting Warframe. Either takes form of Enemies or Warframes... Like a morph ability.

Should be clearly different from Equinox.

Edited by Navy87

A Warframe capable of transforming itself into an enemy or camouflaging itself on the map (based on sentients Mimics).

A Japanese Ghost type Warframe, fixated on killing Sentients? original frames family was killed by them and was the only survivor, then the Orokin turned her into a frame? pretty cheesy but I think it could be cool.

8小时前 , S.O.U.N.D.W.A.V.E 说:

喜欢这个概念。对于非华语者来说,这里有一个翻译:

“如果能看到一部以噩梦和夜间恐怖为主题的战争框架,它就能对广大的区域造成恐惧,并对熟睡的敌人造成额外的伤害,那就太好了。”

它可能有一个较低的基础装甲等级,但较高的生命值(随着框架消耗敌人噩梦增长)。这个魔兽世界也可能拥有敌人,并在他们的脑海中植入噩梦。此异能将对敌人造成伤害,同时治疗魔兽世界。

它的另一种能力是基于中国文化中被称为“鬼压床(基本上是睡眠麻痹)”的超自然现象。它会导致大面积的敌人睡着,伤害受影响的目标不会吵醒他们。然而,不管你是否已经被发现,受影响的敌人仍然会被警告。

通过在敌人中引起大规模的歇斯底里,他们陷入了疯狂。使它们加速并且更容易受到伤害。受影响的人也会不分青红皂白地攻击任何其他单位的洞察力。

当然,这个框架也可以围绕着令人震惊的噩梦的概念(不确定我是否正确地理解了最初的阶段)。扮演这个魔兽世界不仅能给敌人带来恐怖,而且通过声音、特效和音乐为玩家创造一种恐怖的氛围。

希望[DE]能区分这个魔兽世界和春分。虽然Equinox的3RE能力是以舒缓的梦为主题的,但这款魔兽世界倾向于令人不安的噩梦。“

希望这能帮上忙!

TY,My English is really bad.I can only use machines to help translate.
.About that sentence.It can be understood that in the movie "Alien: Resurrection", the lens of abnormal human body drilling.I believe that the shocking picture impressed many people.I also hope to find that feeling in this warframe.

Please do a summoner warframe! I love playing summoners in different fantasy games. Was a stubborn witch-necromancer in path of exile and rocked an undead demonology warlock in wow. A frame that has full-time summons ftw.