Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

6 minutes ago, (PS4)DFlemdog said:

How about a werewolf/werekubrow themed warframe. It can focus on melee, sustain/tankiness, and kubrow synergy.

A lyncathropic warframe with the classic infested warframe spin would be cool.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Loving all the creativity I'm seeing already! Please remember that to make sure your Warframe theme idea is seen by the Warframe Team, you'll need to share it in this thread:

We'll be tracking every submission there. There are already so many great ideas! The team's enjoying watching the submissions come in

Are we allowed to include a link to our own Warframe concept threads along with our theme suggestion?

I’ve wanted a scavenger themed warframe, a warframe with some parts of other enemies (Arid butcher goggles, part of an osprey engine as a shoulder plate) with a built in sentinel companion. 

I would like to see it built around “tools” (ie the sentinel has a cutting laser that can be used to open up lockers or damage enemy armor) 

Ah, since we're just going with themes this round, how about:

Math

A Warframe using the power of math to make the impossible possible (with a little help from the void).

You can probably already guess what the 4 powers will be themed after.

5 minutes ago, AtagiYuya said:

Uhhh Chroma ?

I thought chroma was based on your emission colors? I was thinking something that "absorbs" the environment. Forests on Earth, water on Neptune, void in the Void, that kinda stuff.

Have a different effect on a corpus ship than on a grineer ship, or one taken over by infested.

I'm thinking like one of those decorator crabs instead of a chameleon maybe? Pick up pieces of enemy armor and graft them onto yourself.

the longer you spend on a level, the more you blend in, as you collect more material to decorate yourself.

but yeah, chroma already fills the lizard category i guess.

An atomic (bomb) themed frame. Radiation based of course.

Im talking chain reactions and explosions. I imagine gravitational implications as well.

Stacking and/or mobility. Setting up small attacks on smaller enemies, and the ultimately a massive explosion around yourself.

Dr. Manhattan Frame kind of stuff.

Edit: You don’t HAVE to name it Kaboomba....

Maybe a frame that focuses on filling rooms with tons of projectiles that don't do much damage by themselves but when a room is filled to the brim it does good damage? like a bullet hell frame?

A Warframe that uses light offensively. Hardlight weapons that you can switch around like Titania's buffs or Vauban's mines(same mods for all, 4 exalted weapons would be a bit much, basically just changes the melee weapon type. Maybe you can equip multiple stance mods.), barriers, armor buffs, flash enemies, build constructs that lock enemies inside an area or give buffs, lazors, the possibilites are endless. Abilities inflict fire and radiation damage.

Personally I would like to see a shapeshifter frame who hides in plain sight by becoming the enemy and walking among them. Walk through security systems and interact with some objects without alerting enemies before revealing who you truly are. This frame is an artist who sees beauty in all things and meticulously recreates them in it's own form to defeat it's enemies.

What if we had a frame with something like the new elite shield lancer shield

Passive:

absorption: the shield absorbs damage directed at it, storing a portion of it to power abilities.

however, too much damage will cause the shield to short out

abilities: 

1: expand/retract (cost 0)

either activate the Shield or store it until activated. when activated, part of the stored damage will be converted to energy and shields (augment could share buff to nearby friendlies)

when deactivated, no stored damage is consumed

2: bash/dash

slam your Shield into a nearby enemy or group of enemies, damaging and stunning them as well as slightly reducing their damage.

Stored Damage is released to increase this abilities damage and stun duration.

if your Shield is inactive, instead, dash forward, granting a damage and Crit chance increase on hitting an enemy.

3: Bastion/assault

(Shield active) for the duration, you and nearby allies gain increased shields, armor, and health regeneration.  blocking damage with your Shield increases the effects.

(shield inactive) for the duration, you and nearby allies gain bonus damage, speed, and ability strength, dealing damage increases this effect

4: shield burst/empower

If Shield is up Release all stored Damage to blind enemies in one direction and cause them to take extra damage, and grant allies in its effect an armor buff and heal them (range/duration depends on stored damage)

If shield is down, consume all stored energy to grant all allies in range a damage and fire rate buff with the strength and duration depending on how much consumed as well as automatically reloading their weapons.

Not sure about what name it should have to be honest but the concept is cool

Posted about my Predetor frame idea. From deep space, and built for hunting. Shoulder cannon, signature weapons like a flintlock pistol in predator 2, a huge spear that you can throw and call back, double bladed parazon that functions as an exalted, also invisibility, infared vision that identifies traps and weak points, a scream that grants huge strength boost, and dreadlocks. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/PtJVqyrCqLq16Q5GA

27 minutes ago, Shing94 said:

Can we get this Warframe concept? It just looks too awesome!

Very old fan concept for a Warframe.

Edit: add link

I LOVE this design. I hope they make add it and make it more stealth based, as stealth really doesn't have a reward right now (but maybe the frame gets buffed by stealth kills, making it stronger the more kills it gets unseen).

7 minutes ago, closedboudy said:

A war leader, summoning allies of unknown origin to the tenno,they fight to die in glory.As a natural leader he has alot of glory that brings pride upon his allies to be fighting along side him and under his command, he is Dux...

Not Nekros ?

Ideas from the top of my head

• Wendigo, Skinwalker, shape shifting warframe
  • A Warframe that can literally possess enemies, some paranormal sht lol
  • A Plant based warframe, because we all know how deadly and helpful plants can be.
  • A few more warframes based on mythology, like Arachne, Shiva, Adrestia
  • A warframe based on the moon....Why not
  • A psychopath warframe, the higher his killcount the stronger and more unstable he gets.

Thats all I cant think of for now

ok ive been waiting for this for a long time. this is a compilation from my clan.

How how about a druid like warframe that he can transform into a bear or kubrow with armor, slow moving and high damage, maybe a kavat with speed high status chance based on any selected element that is squishy , a snake with invisibility and high crit that is squishy, or sentient with adaptation that returns damage given as an attack and a fourth ability to imbue an ally with these three qualities.

a drunken master frame based on kungfu where his drink gives him ability to  have 90 percent dodge chance, a drink that allows to not get knocked back because he cant feel, a drink that slows his attack and gives him double damage and has one ability to give his drink to friends.

a wrestler warframe that can suplex and pile drive, throw his  Friends and enemies as rag doll projectiles . A tag team skill where he lends half his power to a friend, and bear hug skill that steals enemies percent of power health and armor enemies and remains invulnerable while doing it.

Archived