Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

not sure if anyone has put this in yet but a lava and volcanic frame? I kind of imagine a tanky frame all about spreading around lava and creating molten rock walls exploding out of the ground and big volcanoes throwing out damage I think it would be fun

A radioactive mutant Name: Toximperun. Abilities:

1) .Gaseous tumors once launched at the enemies are confused and begin to attack each other. 3 pomegranate tumors with a duration of 4 secs at low level at maximum level 6 pomegranate tumors with a duration of 8 secs.

2) .A special gas secreted from the skin that gives a radioactive buff to allied weapons.

3) .Secreting multiple toxic gases from its body creates a radioactive gas zone thats kills any enemy that enters it.

4) .Its toxic skin absorbs all enemy projectiles to regain health (spends 2 energy per second).

Passive skills: immune to radioactivity and toxicity. Low level:

Energy: 100 Health: 600 Shield: 100 Armor:100

Maximum level:

Energy: 250 Health: 800 Shield: 250 Armor: 245

Name: Pure

Theme: Angelic Light based frame. White and gold colours, a halo or light based ephemera, syandana a set of feathery wings, that are open and move with motion. The warframe would have a white cloth cloak, and look very similar to a classical depiction of an angel, with a contrast of the warframe beneath the cloak that could be more high tech. The freedom provided by the contrasting classic and contemporary themes could make for a very interesting, unique frame.

I had two ideas for an exalted weapon. I would favour 'exalted light', effectively the warframe raises his arm and shoots golden light from his hands in a wide cone shape. This would probably have a fire or radiation, and impact procs. This exalted weapon would be in place of a primary weapon. I think the idea of a more lightly armed warframe, excuse the pun, would be interesting. Less focus around a primary weapon, and the 'exalted light' would be a significantly powerful status weapon to make up for this. The ammo pool would be a low energy drain, and after the energy is used up it begins to drain shields at a rate that increases as the shield gets lower.

The latter idea is using the classical 'halo' as a glaive style weapon. This is less interesting. 

The abilities could focus around a mixture of aiding the team, and delivering high damage.

As a passive, Pure can return Warframes who have used their five lives from death. This could be interesting as it eliminates the necessity to leave. If on a cooldown this could mean it isn't overpowered, as the missions can still fail if the revived frame(s) and Pure die within the cooldown time limits. 

His 4 draws from a pool of 'miracles' that all do one thing, which is kill in an AOE. This could involve procs applied in a wide area and do significant damage for 100 energy, and procs recast for 5 seconds. For every kill, Pure is restored energy that stacks above his energy limit, but depreciates over time. 

His 3 refills all health and shields in a single cast, and provides invincibility for all frames regardless of location for 3 seconds.  This would cost 40 energy. 

His 2 is a low energy drain based ability similar to Titania. It allows Pure to fly using his wings, turning smaller like Titania to compensate for the increased manoueverability and speed. This would be useful as it would double Pure's shields whilst active, and provide extra speed.

His 1 is a simple cast that takes two seconds to cast. It draws 40 energy from the subject, or provides 14 seconds of invincibility if cast on an ally.  

However, Pure's energy pool is very low, 140 at max rank. However, Pure is able to gather energy higher than the pool, but it degrades at a rate of 2 energy per second. This means there is no ceiling to Pure's energy gathering, but it has to be used within a certain time. So his 'permanent' energy pool is 140, but an infinite ceiling for a 'degrading' energy pool.

Thanks for reading my idea!

I want to see a Warframe with a magic theme. Basic abilities would include razor thrown playing cards and some sort of disappearing ability. Ultimate ability would be pulling a rabbit out of a hat (a combat ready murder rabbit) to fight alongside you and also has a special ability set for team support. Possibly a “body swap” where the rabbit swaps places instantly with a teammate who is about to die and regens their shields.

Well we have all kinds of space ninjas, I'd say the door is open for a natural counterpart: an Honour-based Samurai themed Warframe. The strength of a Tennos morals and their adherence to a personal code are of the utmost importance in surviving and winning the upcoming war. Strength, Courage, Honour, Duty, Compassion, Courtesy and Honesty. Words are bonds, actions completed - Promises redundant. Failure is an option for lesser beings.

As the Tenno mature, so must their minds. They must choose to advance beyond their history as failed bio-weapons - their souls must be tempered. Discipline embraced. It is time to choose the honourable path for the sake of all Tenno - and the populace of the Orokin system. Our Daimyo may be absent, but our code must remain.

I'm envisioning planting War Banners on battlefields and Rallying Cries for radial buffs; a refusal to die at the hands of the enemy; a focus on brutal combat executions with a Nikana or Skiajati; a Tessen war-fan secondary, the strength of ones honour rendering you immortal; The obligation of picking up your wounded comrades driving you forward. Protecting the innocent is an imperative.

a warframe designed around kubrow like khora where the passive is based around having a kubrow as your companion along with the kubrow that is summoned by your frame like vinary and khora but this frame is based around norse mythology so maybe having something like an exalted axe or hammer and the powers based around beating your enemies to a pulp and increasing defenses the kubrow would have an attack stance a defense increase stance and a guard stance where the first it attacks any enemy in range the second it sticks by you and has a radial armor increase for you and your allies and the last stance functions like venari’s guard stance the passive as mentioned will be something like attack and armor or attack and health increase for the two kubrow’s and you when you have a kubrow in your companion slot

On 2020-03-12 at 2:44 AM, BGYZAM said:

haha this is a kamen rider.this will not be the literal design i pictured to take shape but the design i want to convey is inspired to this one.especially the chest area where the winged guardian would reside.

I wouldn't mind a straight-up Kamen Rider/Super Sentai frame, complete with kung fu moves, pyrotechnic spark effects, and transformations!

I really love the idea of falconer type heroes so how about a raptor handler of sorts? They would fight with an avian companion, possibly a Condroc or similar bird or even a mechanical creature. The raptor Warframe would use their companion to support the team as an enemy spotter or disarmer or the like. 

First I want to say thank you DE for this contest I think a lot of people wanted this so much. 

I like egyptian mythology so much, so here is an idea.

Eysen/ Isis

I was thinking about Inaros its the only egyptian warframe so why not a female one?

The inspiration would be the famous deity Isis, she is originally a magician depicted with a scepter and an ankh(ankh would be a new throwable weapon or shield ?).

Maybe she could have some traits from the kitehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kite_(bird) , a feathered tunic and feet like falcon's claws.                                                                                No idea for the abilities perhaps intimidation? Also I read a bit about her, her theme revolves around nature and alchemy mysteries.

Funny is she has a representation named "Isis-Fortuna".

Sorry for my messy english.

Project moon rabbit

blade-dancer - theme wize the frame has 3-4 forms inactive, a puppet with few defined features, female dancer based on a miko/priestess inspired by the story of kaguya

that drapes over the inactive form giving it more live like features. the male form  based on a omnyogi/priest. and the rabbit in the mirror

a tenno controlled experimental puppet rejected for further use

moves - 1 wepon enhancer,; originally i thought of this before melee 2.0 so i intended to add a bash animation to all firearms that are different based on weapon and damage types( slash puncture and impact, example  tigris could have a bash axe on the stock, but mainly my core i dea was having the ability to meele with throwing weapons.

2 tempo, on activate changes your meele attacks and dodges to fight in set tempo hold switches tempo 

3 mezmerizing display, creates a lit up zone and starts dancing sone reflects the other half of this frame... if cast in air you create a pillar that can capture enemies 

4 moonlight mirror, creates a dark zone that freezes enemies in fear, frame fades away, can jump to enemies fading in, optionaly finish enemy fading out 

ability 3 and 4 cannot be used simultainiously

holding either of them will invert to the mirror world... affects everything with an reflection in the zone

while using mezmerising display is active, if you hold down the ability while you have a pillar dance will continue in the pillar while you controll the rabbit within

during mezmerising display no 1 changes the dance from attacking with the meele fan to throwing daggers at the enemy you target and lock on to in tempo

while using moonlight mirror during inversion your technically in the reflection but for simplicty everyone take on an etheral like aperance in the zone

was thinking this would be an unique warframe when i first started thinking of it some years back

so i thought of a teaser where you se a girl dancing then a puppet looking almost identicly to her comes in to frame dancing along with her, then theres an attack and we swith to something like a prototype tenno throne like the one in the orbitor and see the face of the sibling then stuff happens

passive: opt 1 (not happening) immune to nullifyer, opt 2 synergy more frames same stage, hydroid in the puddle release the krecken

fun fact i thought of this some time before fans were a thing in warframe i just didnt think anyone would care if i submitted it

Darkness

Warframe is constantly shrouded in darkness (kinda like smoking body on steroids)

Passive: every time this Warframe damages an enemy it has a chance to blind them (blinded enemies have a cloud of darkness around their head/face)

power ideas ideas: 

Shadow Taker: Targeted enemy's shadow takes over their body and turns them to your side, no duration lasts until enemy dies up to X enemies can be possessed at any give time cost reduced by half on blinded enemies.

Shroud of Darkness: allies within range have increased evasion and enamies within ranges have reduced accuracy (this wouldn't be a snapshot, it would be based on who is in  range at any given time.)

Heart of Darkness: immune do damage for X seconds (duration based) blinds every enemy who hits you during invulnerability removes all negative status from nearby allies when effect ends.

Shadow Tendrils: AoE deals damage to all nearby enemies, refunds energy for each blinded enemy hit (up to initial cost this isn't an infinite power battery like Nidus' first ability.)

Stalker. Not Shadow Stalker, but Stalker, with his original abilities. The quest could maybe be that the Stalker's presence just up and disappeared from the system, but now there's an unknown Warframe that's been carving a bloody path through the Origin System, killing Grineer, Infested, Corpus and Tenno alike, and we're sent to investigate, only to find the Stalker, with a new look, maybe having abandoned the armour and weapons Hunhow gave him. Maybe we kill the Stalker, take him down for the last time, or maybe we help take away his pain like we did with Umbra, or maybe we convince him to help us fight the Sentients and from there we get his blueprint.latest?cb=20190320183343

I had four ideas while trying to think of a theme

1. The bus, A frame specifically designed to support newer players. Boosts ability strength and has an AOE stun for newer player to take advantage of. maybe a passive with 3% bonus affinity for everyone else in the squad?

2. Recoil, remember Nyx's Ult? Perhaps a frame that absorbs damage and then either releases it over time, or in one fell strike. Maybe run as a tank with no shields.

3. Glue gun, Adhesive based, large aoe perhaps corrosive based. Can maybe sin into adhesive for faster travel, kinda like an inkling.

4. Reflector, Hologram or Mirror based. Can be used for stealth by bypassing as one of the guards, or can set up holograms that when shot grant you bonus damage for a set amount of time. 

Archived