[DE]Helen

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

I had four ideas while trying to think of a theme

1. The bus, A frame specifically designed to support newer players. Boosts ability strength and has an AOE stun for newer player to take advantage of. maybe a passive with 3% bonus affinity for everyone else in the squad?

2. Recoil, remember Nyx's Ult? Perhaps a frame that absorbs damage and then either releases it over time, or in one fell strike. Maybe run as a tank with no shields.

3. Glue gun, Adhesive based, large aoe perhaps corrosive based. Can maybe sin into adhesive for faster travel, kinda like an inkling.

4. Reflector, Hologram or Mirror based. Can be used for stealth by bypassing as one of the guards, or can set up holograms that when shot grant you bonus damage for a set amount of time. 

Rakshasa theme. I like the non-Western aesthetics in Warframe and this particular mythological creature seems like a good fit. A predatory shapeshifting illusionist.

A warframe which is covered by a cloak with shiny reflective surface. It can remove the cloak to transform it into a mirror that can absorb the damage coming from the front. The player can choose to consume all the damage blocked by the mirror in a form of a buff or reconstruct the mirror into mirror daggers with special stats.

3 hours ago, (XB1)JSNforce Prime said:

I wouldn't mind a straight-up Kamen Rider/Super Sentai frame, complete with kung fu moves, pyrotechnic spark effects, and transformations!

im reliving the fantasy by equipping prisma obex.that melee weapon do some kungfu moves. i tried the rider kick  by jumping and crouching midair.movement in warframe is soo smooth its like therapy haha

Hey guys, 

I was wondering, we never got a snake-themed frame. I was thinking it would be coll to have a frame that could king of slither-dash, spit poison, cling to walls, or even summon snakes, the possibilities are endless.

I just wanted to share my opinion with you guys and I just think a snake frame would be awesome!

1 hour ago, (PS4)seeme250 said:

Stalker. Not Shadow Stalker, but Stalker, with his original abilities. The quest could maybe be that the Stalker's presence just up and disappeared from the system, but now there's an unknown Warframe that's been carving a bloody path through the Origin System, killing Grineer, Infested, Corpus and Tenno alike, and we're sent to investigate, only to find the Stalker, with a new look, maybe having abandoned the armour and weapons Hunhow gave him. Maybe we kill the Stalker, take him down for the last time, or maybe we help take away his pain like we did with Umbra, or maybe we convince him to help us fight the Sentients and from there we get his blueprint.latest?cb=20190320183343

the best idea that can be feasibly done and developed in my opinion.It can be good for a quest too.as for his abilities and theme it can be inspired by the idea of fear and punishment.

it can be:

AGONY:stalker will enchant his weapon to have 4 status stacks at a limited time.long cooldown to balance his gameplay

MARK: a ranged skill that add a damage multiplier status to the target enemy.can be spammed depending on strength mods.initial number of multiplier is 5 by default.this multiplier will stack up until the stalker damages the target in any way.finishing strikes will benefit on this

SACRILEGE:Stalker will trade half of his health to inflict a radial mass mark status to an enemy marked by the stalker,spreading the damage multiplier status to its surrounding radius.

HUNHOW's GIFT: Summon an exalted sickle..he will be invisible when he wield it without attaking anyone and will be visible when he attacks

Passive:marking a location in a map will give the stalker a 5m invinsibility at that location.invisibility will be lost if he attacks

• Like 1

I was thinking of a Shape-Shifter type frame, Could change into a big Kubro to Tank, a Kavat for DPS, or a stationary Heal/Buff "tree" (It would be a lot for the coding devs to accomplish, since each "form" would have it's own abilities, like Equinox on steroids.)

As an aside that I hope the right Dev will see: Need skins for the Moas, and the first skin should be a giant robot chicken skin.

How about a Prism-themed warframe. Aesthetically a cross between Mirage and Gara. Glass being used more for refracting than reflecting. 

Some abilities could be,

creating floating zones where, if the player shoots through them, their bullets multiply or redirect into the nearest/tankiest enemy or gain some other effect, maybe cycled the same way as Wisp's Motes or Ivara's Quiver.

a Ricochet-based movement ability. Shrink into a beam of light and shoot in the direction of your reticle, bouncing off of walls a fixed distance. Hold the button and it shows an indicator of your path. 

Leave fixed points, once you put down 3 of them it makes a triangle-shaped flash between the three of them that damages enemies caught inside. 

Create a large wall of glass that enemies can walk/aggro through, but enemy projectiles will be refracted with a change in direction. I've gathered that all enemies have an accuracy stat so maybe you could treat it like the projectile re-firing itself from a given point, but with a serious penalty to accuracy. 

I think that thing that Mirage and Gara do where they have special effects in bright light would mesh well, but those are kinda unpredictable/hard to manipulate and are a little too passive as bonuses go for my taste, but hey I guess that's what the later ability workshop is for. 

(I'm also gonna give a baby signal boost to Triburos' Grappler frame idea because He's a neat dude and it's also a good concept. Heck, maybe mix that up with the arachnid frame everyone is so rabid for)

On 2020-03-06 at 8:09 AM, [DE]Helen said:

CommunityWarframe---w-Text.jpg

We’re calling upon the Warframe community to create the next Warframe!

Seven years ago, the Warframe community worked together to create Nova, the antimatter Warframe. New reaches of the Origin System have since been uncovered and Tenno have awoken to join the fight. This anniversary, it’s time for a new community-created Warframe to stand by Nova!

The community-created Warframe will be brought to life in six phases:

Community-Design-Warframe-Timeline-16-9.jpg

Community: Call for Themes

Throughout Warframe’s seven years, we have read countless pages of fantastic Warframe ideas in the Fan Concepts subforum and elsewhere! The creativity you have demonstrated is the first crucial step in bringing this Warframe to life.

The call for Warframe themes is open Friday, March 6 - Thursday, March 19

We aren’t looking at Abilities in this design phase. First, it’s all about a strong theme! Share with us a Warframe concept you would like to see in-game. Submit here!

Design Council: Vote for Theme

The Design Council is a group of Founders and passionate players that the Dev Team goes to when they need specific Warframe feedback or ideas. Through forum polls, open calls, and feedback threads, the Design Council has helped shape Warframe. The group has grown over seven years, with invites sent monthly to players who are highly active in the community.

After reviewing all Warframe theme submissions, the Dev Team will choose a Top 10 to present to the Design Council!

The Design Council will vote from Friday, March 20 - Thursday, March 26 to choose the final Warframe theme.

Community Artist, Eornheit: Warframe Design

Eornheit_Art.png

Warframe Community artist, Eornheit will design a Warframe based on the chosen theme!

From Eornheit:

Hello! My name is Eornheit and I'm a 2D artist. I like to draw biomechanics and cosmic creatures and design characters. And I like to play Warframe. This game inspired me to create fan art: illustrations, sketches and my own characters in the game universe.

You can check out Eornheit’s original works and more here!

Community: Ability Design

With a strong theme and official artwork as inspiration, it will be time to design Warframe Abilities!

The call for Warframe Abilities is open Friday, April 17 - Thursday, April 30

Determine the power and play-style of the community-designed Warframe! We will update this official forum post with a link to submit Warframe Abilities once the call for submissions is live.

TennoGen Artist, Faven: Design Alt Helmet

Faven_Graxx.jpg

Warframe TennoGen artist, Faven will design an Alt Helmet based on the Warframe’s official concept art!

Faven has been a TennoGen creator since the program began in 2015. After his first design, the Volt AMP Skin, he went on to design the entire Graxx collection and more. Faven has also been a speaker on TennoCon panels where he has shared his experience with players.

You can check out Faven’s TennoGen creations here!

Warframe Reveal During TennoCon 2020 Live Stream!

The community-created Warframe’s name and final design will be revealed on Saturday, July 11th during the TennoCon 2020 Live Stream! Tune in to see the Warframe that will be brought to life in-game.

Warframe

Name:  Qual, Quanta, Quantum, Qutrit, “Q”  The Quanta transporter that curves time and space bending the fabric of the cosmos at the snap of his fingers. The master manipulator thats is able to shape-shift and cause devistation from transference.

Origin: Formed from recorded matter passing through a Orokin time-travel Void Gates, This warframe enbodies all that pass through the void gates of time, bringing forth any frame he desires.

Lore: Quills learned of some digital riesidue that remained inside the secretly rebuilt Void Gates that connect the Quills with Vox Solaris. With this gathered information, they were able to capture an oscillating energy, harvesting a distinct frequency, between the two void gates. While multiple Operator Amps were used to isolate this energy, it created a distorted form, an oscillating silhouette image in the gate. This X-ray image of Void Energy required a shell to contain it. So a blank empty frame was placed, by the operator, into the Quills void gate. The operator then rushed over, in his orbitor, to the other void gate at Vox Solaris. What came out was an entirly new type of frame. This oscillating energy frame, Qual, embodies every warframe that has passed through the void gate and updates every other new warframe passing through this Portal. The Quills named it “Qual” (which) for short, of qualis (singular, one) or qualium (plural, many) which the natives have refer to this warframe in its many shifting forms, both Female/Male respectively. This frames structure fused the feminine and masculine frame design together as one while in the void gate. Its power and ability was further enhanced by Unum at the tower of cetus. Unum attached a peice of herself onto the warframe, and with her biology gave life to this new frame

Abilities: Health 125 Shields 125 Armor 125 Energy 125 (all equipoise with 2 frames in fourth ability giving it a completly new set of Health Shield Armor Energy loadout)

Wormhole Portal – A Void Gate warframe’s can escape into, and enemies dare not follow.

Void Gate Porthole – A whirlpool of energy causing havoc to any enemy it Touches.

Photon Brackets – A barrier of energy that seizes unwilling passersby.

Biomimmicry Fuse – A merging experience that will transform muliforms of execution.

1. First Ability- Wormhole Portal: Sets a pair of separate Wormhole Portals (enterering one portal and exited through the second portal– respecfully to both, any frame passing through will allow Qual to use in its fourth ability) which causes damages to enemies and enhances buffs for other warframes (Qual cycles through four portals: armor, health and elemental damage to enemies and an elemental buff to frames with a chance to drop an energy or health orb). These pair of  portals can be independantly placed on floors, walls and ceilings: Floor portals cause body to fall into hole when entered and be thrown out when exiting through other portal (causing damage to enemies when violently thrown out hitting nearby enemies/suroundings and enhanceing warframe’s aim glide weapons damage as it flies/hoovers out), Wall portals allow bodies to go in and come out other portal or reverse its trek back like a tunnel, Ceiling portals drop bodies causing damage to enemies when hitting the ground (expanding the damage to nearby enemies) and enhancing warfrme’s power slam radial damage set to frame, with an enhanced damage buff. (set in pairs and a floor or wall portal must be set first before a ceiling portal is placed)

2. Second Ability- Void Gate Porthole: Creates a stable Void Gate of pulsating energy that follows behind Qual.The area affected creates a degradable circular shock-wave wall made up of X-Rays to Gamma Rays, like an energy parachute/sonar. The more enemies Qual kills, the stronger the porthole becomes. Enemies passing through the wall are blinded by light, causing them to shoot one another and are then weighed down to the floor (when observed by another player, other wise they continue to be blinded and shoot eachother) and pushed back, out of Quals way. (Think Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Schrodinger's law)

3. Third Ability - Photon Brackets: An energy bracket ability thats cycles through critical (curly brackets { } ) or status (square brackets [ ] ) damage effects. This bracket can be streched to cover a great distance (like a lazer grid fence similar to the cetus energy field 😞 the shorter the distance the stronger the effect (energy moliculs vibrate faster at the shorter distance). Any Warframes passing through, either bracket, gain abity buffs of that type (stacking up with each time they pass through, while shlightly lowing armor. As this effect wears off, the frame regenerates). Qual can place only one pair of wall brackets with no time limit and can be altered by stratching or compacting at anytime. Enemies that come close to the wall of the brackets placed are pulled in slowly, through teleportation. This uses small amouts of Quals health (for critical damage) and energy (for status effects damage). Each ememies death has a chance to refuel Qual’s energy.

4. Forth Ability - Biomimicry Fuse: Creates the capability for Qual to merge with two of the closest warframe’s and fuse their abilities for a short time, combining and creating a new effect for Qual. (This fourth ability uses small amounts of health, shield and energy depending on the frames its attached to, and creates many ability combinations for Qual. restructuring the combined abilities of the two frames connected.)

Qual Augments: These augments are collected through a quest Unum sends the operator on.

Portalysis- Portals that paralyze enemies and transport frames enhanceing companions passing through.

Split-Shift- Creates an unescapable blackhole transforming emenies into infested byproducts.

Dupli-Shifter Screen- Duplications leave a deadly trail that no enemy can escape.

Qutrit- Transmutes Qual into a merged entity fused from two frames with four new abilities.

1. Qual Augment Mod:  Portalysis – This augment mod allows Qual to place one of each set of Portals and adds a paralyze ability to all enemies passing through. (recharges companion 100% completly every 90 seconds)

2. Qual Augment Mod: Split-Shift – This augment mod transforms Qual’s Void Gate Porthole into a stationary black hole of dark energy where all light and bio matter are sucked in. Enemies sucked into the black hole come out as infested to fight for Qual. Any warframe sucked in will spawn a duplicate frame and companion. If Qual is able to produce enough energy, a recorded sentient copy emurges form the black hole to fight along side Qual. (to produce a sentient, Operator must perform a small quest from the Quills, visit Unum's at the tower and recieve an Adaptor Key, transmuted from a Janus Key. This will unlock Qual’s sentiant ability which is locked inside the frame body and must be taken through a void gate to activate.) By placing a Photon Bracket that intersects the center of the blackhole, a whirlpool quantum void blast is also created. It swallows up enemies and extinguishs all of Quals abilities, to itself and frames enhanced by quals abilities. (Quantum energy meter is dropped down to zero.)

3. Qual Augment Mod: Dupli-Shiftor Screen – This augment mod allow anything passing through Photon Brackets to be copied, causing a shifting effect of slow and fast vibrating movements. This causes enemies to tire and die in convulsions as it splits them in two and a frame passing through will not ba at a loss of anything. It will null the original negative effects of the third ablity to all warframes. Reversing the health and energy depletion and increasing chances of health and energy orbs drops, the player must cancel the duplicate warframe created (pressing both L & R toggle sticks simultaneously for it to take effect. only one time per wall activation).

4. Qual Augment Mod: Qutrit – This augment mod gives Qual the ability to choose and interlock any two of the specific frames in the squad. Transformed into one brand new frame, with a set of four completly new abilities, Qual combines both frames into one new skin design as well. The link can be used throughout the entire mission.

Concept By: JesMunQuin

PS working on concept art design for this warframe

On 2020-03-06 at 12:23 PM, (PS4)The1Lyden said:

Straight ideas:

Necromancer/Puppeteer- summons 20 small minions at a time... overwhelming enemies with numbers.

Grim Reaper - 

Anything with a scary backstory... that Harrow quest was amazing!

Goku theme - warframe that can fly without archwing, energy bursts from hands.

Please make some Mech frames... they would look so awesome. Maybe a Launcher type that can set down a stationary turret for sniping or rocket launching... ever play RF-online? Rising force online...

i miss the codex quests.  they need to bring those back.

Just thought of something better. Why not have another support. I had an idea for another healer named Jade

Passive: When within 10 meters of an ally, Jade gains 10% range buff to all of her abilities.

Ruby: Jade summons a crystal that attracts all agro from enemies. The more it is shot, the more healing that is produced within its range. When the duration runs out, the crystal will explode, dealing a portion of damage to any enemies standing in range.

Fortify: Jade crystallizes light into armor for her teammates. (kind of like Mesa’s shatter shield)

Pressurize: Jade strikes an enemy, slowly turning it to a crystallized form of itself. When shattered, all nearby allies will gain a damage buff to their weapons.

Crystal Prism:  Jade summons a stationary crystal above her head which pulsates and supply’s her team with energy. Any enemies nearby will have their health slowly drained by the crystal and transferring it to any ally in need. 

I thought this was a pretty cool concept and just wanted to share it will all of you guys!

I support the idea of the spider warframe.  She could be called: Araknids

• Like 1

Where again it could be a stupid warframe as mentioned above.  For example: Warhammer's Ogroid mirmidon. 😀

Take Japan's Yuki-onna as reference 

Name:Frozen

Skill 1
Snowflake blowing, wide-angle fan blowing snow and ice will cause the enemy to slow down, have a certain chance to freeze, and reduce the enemy's armor
(Negative effectslow cast speed)

Skill 2
Ice shield, making an ice wall (around the surroundings) that can resist enemy bullets. Flying objects that are worn by themselves or teammates through the ice wall will also have freezing damage

(Negative effect:  will gradually become smaller due to temporal melting)

Skill 3
Ice storm, (switch skill) itself becomes a ghost move slower, reduce the enemy's damage, and create a storm within the range, will slow the enemy's speed, a certain chance of freezing

(Negative effect: Like warning Hobbled Key, -50% Speed)

Skill 4
Avalanche, with 360 degrees centered on itself (from inside to outside), causing range knockback and damage

(Negative effect: cause energy  is high)

Posted (edited)

Where again it could be a beast warframe as mentioned above. For example: Warhammer ogroid myrmidon

Edited by Olif_77
Erreur d' orthographes

It's a very good idea, or else it could exploit magic, like healing close allies and increasing their defenses for a while.  where still throw balls of acids.  Where can the lives of nearby enemies be drained.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Megatiger007 said:

Hey guys, 

I was wondering, we never got a snake-themed frame. I was thinking it would be coll to have a frame that could king of slither-dash, spit poison, cling to walls, or even summon snakes, the possibilities are endless.

I just wanted to share my opinion with you guys and I just think a snake frame would be awesome!

I had a few ideas, here you go MegaTiger. ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

Name: Hebi

Type: Snake Warframe

Role: DPS

Ability 1: Hypnotize. Hebi hypnotizes a low level enemy to fight for the Tenno cause.

Ability 2: Shed. Hebi sheds off his status conditions onto a pile on the floor. If and enemy touches the skin, they get the status conditions.

Ability 3: Strike. Hebi shoots snakes out of his arms to latch onto enemies and continuously damage them with toxin damage.

Ability 4: Strangle. Hebi wraps his arms around an opponents neck, restricting their movements while taking damage.

Passive: Speed is increased while sliding

A kubrow warframe like a fusion of a few warframes khora (with pet command using different kubrow abilities)

2nd ability [attack:huras or sunika] [defense:raksa]  maybe a invincibility move for 3rd option like wukongs cloud walk or fuse clooud walk with defy and make it a shadow type move 

4th ability nekros (type of ult for a kubrow pack)

3rd ability a berserk or bloodlust ability of some kind for the pet(s)or pets and warframe doing damage back but making you tanky like nezha but not as much or be on a timer

1st ability a reveal as the 1 to see enemies through walls in a bubble or small area

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking a Kitsune themed Warframe as a possible female counterpart to the Chroma using elemental based abilities, but more focused on stealth and support, using elemental buffs and traps, as well as illusions to make her look like an enemy unit.  Maybe called the "Okami", or "Tamamo".  The look would have a graceful appearance, much like Wisp or Mirage, with elements to the helmet that look like fox ears, and skirt like attachments that look like fox tails that can flair out from the body when using abilities.

Edited by (PS4)Eradose
  • Like 1

the next warframe should be a warframe of shadows with the ability to enter shadows and take control of and enemy