Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

Hello great community, hello tenno! ...
This is my first post that I have the pleasure of sharing with you.
My idea is based on a Warframe chewgum or bubblegum, a warrior girl made of rubber therefore totally elastic: able to expand, shrink, suffocate, shapeshifter .... Eheh too many ideas.
Great DE, you are very strong!
Greetings, Roxyleen

I know nobody's going to read this, so why not go for some off-the-wall suggestions?

The Zariman Child Warframe: While the Zariman children may have been protected while Margulis still lived, that changed when she died. Ballas, resentful of the Orokin for the fate of his beloved and disillusioned with human society as a whole, may have tried the impossible - infect one of the Zariman Children with the Infestation nanovirus and attempt to create a Warframe like no other. After all, the "Tenno" had proven capable of finding calm within the madness of newly-infested Warframes, anchored them in the humanity they had lost. Perhaps infesting a Tenno directly - if such a thing were possible - could be the key to not just wielding the Infestation as a weapon of war, but to harnessing the power of the Void within that weapon, as well. If all went well, this would produce a monster of hardened flesh in possession of suite of "Void magic" the likes even the strongest of the Zariman children couldn't hope to achieve. But then, what ever goes well when the Void and the Infestation are involved?

The Robotic Warframe: While Infesting human hosts was promising, the resultant Warframes showed a heavily degraded, unstable mental state. Perhaps, a clever Archimedain thought, a mechanical proxy could be used, instead? After all, the Orokin had had plenty of experience digitising human consciousness into machines as Cephalons. Unfortunately, try as they might, the Orokin never managed to coax the Infestation into bonding with machines... That is, until Alad V himself was Infested and perfected this process. In his work, Alad found and revived the old Orokin project, eventually producing a fully-functioning robotic Warframe with a Cephalon as its mind and an ancient Orokin Ayatan proxy as its body. As a machine, this Warframe's body could be rearranged, with body parts swapped around to fit the situation or replaced when damaged.

The Dream Warframe: A Warframe exists, a special one. Everyone knows if it, but nobody seems to remember when, where or why it was designed. Individual Operators have it in their arsenal, but none can remember forging it. It's simply there. Has it always been there? It has appeared in daydreams and visions, but those came after... Didn't they? Sometimes it feels like this Warframe doesn't actually exist, it was never built. It's as though our collective consciousness reached out to the Void trying to fill an absence... Then something wonderful and sinister happened. Now we have this, odd, reality-bending Warframe which seems able to change the world itself to fit the visions of our dreams.

My Idea would be a Beast Master esque Warframe.

This "Beast Master" Frame would have a couple interesting abilities. First I would recommend that this frame would be similar to the gladiator mods where it is part of "set".

This set would include a companion similar to the Kubrow or Kavat, and when both are equipped the Beast Masters and the companions stats would be buffed.

The passive ability I would recommend for this frame would be a passive that increases all companions in a certain area stats by a reasonable increment. 

The other abilities I would recommend would be a ability similar to Rhino's Iron skin where the Beast Master gets a defensive buff this can be named primal defense or something similar. The next ability would be a loot scavenging ability where the frame can see all loot placements in a specific area this can be named primal instincts. Another ability I would like to see would be a speed and attack stat ability where the frame gets a sudden burst or raw strength, I would name this primal strength and for the final ability I would recommend a ability that send a pack of what ever companion your using with increase stats and this ability will be similar to excalibur and wakings final ability in which the ability ends whenever you run out of energy.

Keep in mind these are all suggestions and you the Warframe team can change this however you like. I really hope you guys enjoy my frame idea.

i know someone writen this before, but here me out.

an assassin chef frame. me and my brother called him "Gordon"(because hehe). He has 2 form, a sushi chef and a kebab/yakitori chef. No, he is not dabbled in poison, he wouldn't dare call himself a chef otherwise. He wield two augmented weapon, in the sushi form he wield katana. in yakitori, he wield meat cleaver. In sushi form, his attack is swift like filleting a fish ignore armor and his cooking skill would buff his allies such as heal, speed, and help in gaining stack (nidus maybe). In yakitori mode, he would be more like a crowd control, enticing enemy and lower their guard (open to finisher), luring enemy to his location, the cleaver style would be more like frenzy and combo based, he would also throw meat skewer at enemies.

He is merciful to those in hunger, and merciless to those that cause hunger. 

"We had rediscovered the monster humanity had spent millennia pushing to the back of their minds. The unkillable thing that lurked just behind the dark. And we did the unthinkable. We gave it weapons. And it happily turned to the dark space we now faced and went to strike fear into the monsters on the other side."

Oksi, the Berserker Warframe. 

The concept is for a Warframe that embodies the brain stem fear of the monster in the woods, an unyielding predator that would only grow more powerful as time went on and its anger rose. 

How about a Warframe that is dangerous for the operator. Pulsing with malevolent, uncontrolled energy, that force the operator to transference out on a regular basis. Otherwise she/he will be hunted by evil spirits or age rapidly or something like that.

Devia ser um warframe com poder diferente ter controle de gravidade deixando toda uma área mais lenta conforme  aumenta a quantidade de monstros, podendo aumentar de tamanho, criar um buraco negro.

Ou de temática samurai, usar chuva de flecha, Sacar uma espadar e dar um corte fatal que pegasse um certo tamanho de área. Já temos um esgrimista (excalibur) e um ninja(Ash)

I've been thinking that a "stargate" / weeping angel fusion would be a pretty cool theme. Instead of sending things back in time to gain the difference in temporal energy, just a Cold element frame that appreciates the difference in speed. In my head I imagine visuals along the lines of something gargoyle x sorcerer supreme.

Primary hook is the main ability, Gate, which can be placed on the ground or walls, loosely resembling actual stargates. Damaging / killing enemies near them charges them (kills charge more). Gate slows enemies nearby; the higher the charge, the stronger the slow or range (or both). Unknown how many you can have placed.

• One ability would allow the Warframe to "feed" on an enemy, being more powerful based on how slow they are.
  • One ability could be an effect around the Warframe & any/all Gates. Like perhaps a short range, short duration channel for high damage.
  • One ability could overcharge a Gate, causing it to function similar to a Wisp Mote in that an ally who comes within range gets a short-term buff. The buff lasts longer or is stronger the more charge the Gate had. The overcharge would last a short time (like 5 seconds) and then detonate the gate.

Goal would be make Gates important but not required, or if it is required not overly punishing for gameplay where you aren't taking the time to really charge gates.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Megatiger007 said:

Hey guys, 

I was wondering, we never got a snake-themed frame. I was thinking it would be coll to have a frame that could king of slither-dash, spit poison, cling to walls, or even summon snakes, the possibilities are endless.

I just wanted to share my opinion with you guys and I just think a snake frame would be awesome!

The arms and legs should be wrapped in metallic coils that stretch out to extend his reach (passive bonus to melee reach?). Maybe the coils pass through his body at certian parts, slithering in and out. I can see a custom move set that has him using the coils to push off (for bullet jumps, dodges) and burrow into surfaces (wall clings). 

serbatoio
the walking tank

Passive:
Flak Jacket. serbatoio is immune to self-stagger from explosions and blast\impact based knockdowns.

Explosive expert: serbatoio’s gains benefits from Launcher weapons and Blast damage.
Blast procs increases his weapon dmg and radius by 10% for each enemy affected. (stacks 5 times) 
being hit by a blast weapon increases his launchers reload and fire rate by 10%. (stacks 5 times) 
weapons with Blast dmg on them increase his move speed by 5%.

No energy- replacement
Ammunition to Fruition. serbatoio uses Ammo for his Abilities (drawing from his weapons ammo pool and Bandoleers). Storing Ammo on his personal Bandoleers. Stocking up to an extra 150 of each type of ammo for launcher weapons.

1st ability. (top of right hand)
Sedgley: punches a enemy that then sets off His Sedgley gauntlet. Knocking the enemy back 5 meters.
the Punches base dmg is affected by melee weapons. The Sedgley shot deals 150/250/400/650 Puncture damage. The shot inserts an explosive that will detonate after 5 seconds dealing (puncture based) melee weapon + 50/120/200/300 Blast dmg in a 5m radius.

1m lock on range.

Cost – 50 secondary Ammo.

2nd ability. (Top of left Hand)
Hand cannon.
serbatoio arm cannon fires a rocket that explodes on contact that releases cluster bombs (10 of).
Rocket deals 50/100/250/400 blast (6m radius). Each bomblet deals 40/90/140/200 Blast + 2% targets Maximum HP as Gas proc.

power strength also increases bomblet count.
bomblets explode after 3 seconds.  Leaving a cloud behind for 10 seconds (affected by duration)

Requires 70 Primary ammo each.

3rd ability.
Gustav. (2 cannons, 1 mounted on the exterior of his forearms.)
left arm fires a missile that creates a zone (bubble 6m radius) that deals a elemental type (depending on 1st energy colour)
right arm Deals and combines with the bubble. (increases bubble to 8m radius)
element depends on 2nd energy colour.
(can make Radiations, viral, corrosive etc when combined, or can be just heat, elec etc)
Enemies that die in the bubble explode, knocking down enemies withing 3m
70 secondary ammo.

4th.
Artillery Strike. (6 back mounted cannons RPM\ROF 12. Eff increases ROF.(5%=1 rocket) more rockets increase area of effect )
Launches a barrage of missiles channeling over 3 seconds (hold down 4 to channel)  that seek out enemies within 20m radius. Dealing 400/500/700/900 blast dmg + leave behind a dead zone (5m radius) of fire that deals 2% targets HP per second as Toxin. Targets are slowed by 45% in dead zone.

60 Primary ammo per missile.  

Stats.
180Hp base (350 lvl 30)
120 shield base (280 lvl30)
200 armour
0 energy - uses ammo instead
0.90 Movement.

this is a rough idea. scaling an what not are STC. but this was something i thought be a bit different. a full artillery Frame who likes all things that go Boom

A Marionettist Warframe. Its powers would be based around binding enemies in marionette strings as well as subjugating enemies to control them like puppets.

From a design perspective, it could have additional arms so that it can control more marionettes.

If possible, the warframe's walking and running animations could be styled to be a little more unnatural like a marionette's movement.

Lastly, there could be void puppet strings on the warframe itself that are difficult to see/only can be seen from a certain angle. I don't know what the lore purpose of these strings would be. Perhaps it could be something like tranfserence does not work on the warframe completely and the strings help the operator more completely control the warframe.

My frame Idea is a frame that can change its weapon and form not like equinox can but instead it would be like an ability can cycle your phases and one phase could be ranged another could be different types of melee ect, the main idea is it would be the ultimate Jack of all traits and ot would be amazing to see this made Into a frame!

I would love to see another death based warframe but maybe female :P maybe this frame could possibly decay its enemies or something along those lines. A goddess of death would be really cool, or a decayed frame that's been waiting for something would be interesting ^^

Extensia:
A sentiant, scientist and part of the council, unbeknownst to Natah and Ballas, supported their efforts in secret. Quietly providing resources and funding to aid in overthrowing the Orokin. Fearless, but knowing that banishment could very possibly mean death as well as the end of his line, convinced his people of his loyalty.

He sold his idea to the council as an extension of the operator, with their choice of the population to utilize these weapons. Reluctantly, to his surprise, the council agreed, bereaved by Natah's failures.

He built a frame based solely in the Orokin style capable of harnessing void energy and manipulate matter of every type telepathically if the operator had the ability to perform and control it. Complete with a custom Orokin Drone companion. This frame was an extension of the operator, even capable of firing an amp. This second skin, though never produced beyond the prototype, was to be the Orokin's saving grace, and later a defense against Natah's betrayal. 

Archived