Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, AnonymooseElk said:

A Werewolf Warframe could be really interesting. It would be really cool if the human form had wolf-like armor that unfolds and shifts to create the beast form, like a transformer. The human and beast forms could even have their own set of abilities.

Change "wolf" by snake and im in,

Ive been proposing the idea of a snake frame (shapeshifter frame) for a very long time now...

Alright, here's my take:

(No drawing because I suck at it. But imagine a very tough guy, with a weird face (like he is mad, drooling constantly) with torn-up clothes, half-exposed chest, red eyes that gets even more red the more he receives damage).

Base idea:

A berserker with extremely low health (no shields), which gets stronger the more damage he receives but gets weaker if he does -NOT- receive damage (Imagine something like a "pain stack" -- DR is increased at every incoming hit -- DR is reduced if not receiving damage every 5 seconds.). Does not use weapons other than his fists.

Skills:

1- Grab target by its neck, punching its face constantly and then throws it away, reducing targets armor by a small percentage.

2- Grab target and break its neck, reducing targets health by a certain percentage and target movement speed.

3- Grab target and then throws it on ground, stomping its head with his feet, slowly cracking bones giving the "Painfully pleasing" buff to the berserker and nearby allies, increasing self and allies damage by a certain percentage.

4- Use all pain stacks to deliver a single punch that does massive damage to a single target, depending of the amount of pain stacks.

Thank you.

A warframe specially created by Balaas to overcome any other warframe in combat.
A weapon that can be used against both sides, warframes or sentients.
This warframe was called Leonidas.
A warframe created specifically for Balaas ,only for Balaas.
A warframe created specifically for Balaas only.
Leonidas (health 450 ; shield 750 ; armor 250) can be used as a dps, healer or tank, depending on the chosen color of energy.
Green color for healer,red color for dps and blue color for tank .

Ability 4 : The warframe will emit a sphere of light influenced by the ability range .
Healer - It heals over time any warframe near the light sphere and cancels the status effects.
DPS - Leonidas converts all the damage received into critical chance for all his weapons .The enemy projectiles that pass through the sphere of light are attracted to him .
During the use of ability 4, Leonidas will benefit from the reduction of the damage , at 100 health Leonidas becomes invincible until the energy depletion or the recovery of health.
Tank - Leonidas and its allies benefit from damage reduction , after canceling the 4 ability , Leonidas will receive one shield(ability stack) for each ally who has passed through the ability range at least once.
Leonidas can have up to 3 stack that will automatically recharge the shield to the maximum, after the shields have been destroyed .

For the rest of the abilitys all of you can come up with ideas . And sorry for my English.

Blitz The Void's Scope

An executor, sniper warframe with deadly abilities.
He wields an exalted sniper rifle and can support his allies while bringing blitz upon enemies.

Story:
They hear it once, a sudden blitz. Sudden burst of sounds noone could never imagine.
Appears to erase everything on it's path. If you are lucky enough you might see it.
The Blitz in person, the manifestation of destruction.

He was the void's executor. Always following orders, always finding his prey, always erasing
it with a sudden blast of blinding light, followed by unified blast of sounds from the deepest
parts of the void.

Noone lives through to tell stories about him. They just hear a loud series of blasts.

========================================================================================
Passive:
All weapons weilded by Blitz have no recoil and have their accuracy incresed.

=========================================================================================

First Ability - Ingurgitate

Drain: 50
Duration: 15
Range: 10m

Blitz's weapons and weapons of allies in range, gain unlimited punch through.
Everytime a shot passes through an enemy it gains a buff to damage.

Every 3seconds Ingurgitate releases a scanning wave, it marks enemies through the walls
with markers visible for a whole squad.

========================================================================================  

Second Ability - Overcharge:

Drain: 10 per second
Range: 10m

Everytime Blitz hits a critical hit he replanishes his shields and shields of allies in range.
If their shields are full, they gain overshields.

=========================================================================================

Third Ability - Bullet-Storm:

Drain: 75
Range (Area of an orb bullet-storm): 15
Duration: 10seconds

Blitz spawns an orb above the area he used the ability on.
He can or his allies can shoot the orb to unleash a hail of projectiles.

Orb bombards the area with bullets of a weapon that was shot at it,
taking weapon's status damage and basic stats incresed by Blitz's Ability Strenght.

Fourth Ability - Eye of the Void:

Exalted Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Drain/Summon: 50Energy
Energy per shot: 15

Blitz summons a powerfull sniper rifle loaded up with void energy.
It has high Critical change and critical damage stats.

Blitz can hold a shoot button to load up the shot.
Every second of holding increses damage and makes the shot wider.
Allies that has been struck by the charged shot or were 5m away from it gain a buff incresing Critical chance and Critical Damage.

blitz.png

blitz.png

Skills and story by me TieTheFox (in-game: CuteFoxyFox)

Art by my friend: MicOwc

Suggestion: competitive PVE game mode in Warframe

By wtflag, November 22, 2018 in General Discussion

wtflag     197

wtflag

Pvp competitive shooters have it so good. Design a few maps and developers can get players to play the same map over and over again for hundreds of hours. And the difficulty is always increasing with the player's skill level so they don't have to design any fancy AI. 

In contrast, PVE games like Warframe took a lot time to develop and players burn through the content fast. Sacifice took months to develop and players took 30 mins to complete.

Obviously DE would want to create a game mode that is constantly challenging to players of all skill levels, rewarding but not abusable, infinitely replayable, needs no sweeping balancing/restrictions to existing Warframe/Weapons, avoid player toxicity and bring warframe to the next level. "Does such a ideal game mode even exist? What are you smoking and can I have some of that?"  I heard you to ask.

I don't claim that my suggestion is going to do all of the above. But there is one game I had played ages ago that seems to fit the bill; Aeon of Strife. Younger players can Google it. For players who knows that game, you may be wondering how that gameplay can be translated into Warframe. The answer is Eilte Cross-Invasion. 

Like Eilte alerts, you can only do one per hour. Each team of four is randomly matched against another team of four on a different instance of the mission. There will be ten different mini-objectives such as hacking a vault or capture a point or destroy a reactor etc. Completing a mini-objective will increase the level of enemies their opponent have to face and place some kind of hazard into those map. The team that completes all 10 objectives win the match. Losers will be given rewards based on number of mini-objectives cleared. Winners get the same but also bonus rewards. 

There is no "toxicity" because the you don't even know who your opponents were. There is stategy because some warframe are better at some mini-objectives and given the massive number of warframes, it would not be so easy to figure out the meta squads. There is no salt or bad feels because the mode still gives you your due rewards even if you lose. 

Hello, I had an idea of evolving warframe. I expose my warframe to you. i'm sorry for my english ...

"The Beast" a warframe that turns into a beast / monster

"BEAST is a warframe that envies others for their beautiful shape and curve. Jealous with their weak body. So much so that one day, he decides to cover it with their flesh, to become his, even more Magnificent. But this madness tells him to always have more and he often loses control. Thus becoming the fruit of his pride, a thirsty monster of flesh. "

A) Design hypothesis

-a gauge which increases for this transformer and which empties little by little, for this transforming if it drops to zero. eat the flesh of these enemies (even the little bits, the more there is, the more it absorbs) he will be skinny, very skinny, almost skeletal, even a skeleton the more flesh it has, the stronger it is, the more life it has and the skin changes (it gets bigger, the flesh covers it giving it a more majestic look) it could be very skinny in tenno (chroma shape without armor (faster)) and will grow with the number of markers (the flesh will stick to it) passive to the nekros (its spell 3) with the pieces of corpse but instead of consuming them, it will absorb them consume flesh (on him) to regenerate

B) Spell ideas  

-starting a target enemy (cutting it right into the flesh for its liabilities) At TAAAAABLEEE sucks all the bodies around him (cone or circle) roar scare the enemies and drop their armor jump / jump on enemies (transform he could have a weapon in the back and do somersaults to put shots (like sword / blade)) see / feel the enemies or hide it he can hold the flesh with his bones, which will allow him to fire 3 projectiles which will cause sharp damage.

C) Warframe Beast

shield 0

life 100 (300 nv30)

armor 150

speed 1.0

passive: hungry for fresh flesh, devours the flesh of it's enemies (this covers the flesh of these enemies), beast stores flesh in the form of a gauge

flesh gauge: -Beast this covers the flesh of these enemies, which gives it a life bonus and in this madness to always have more flesh, allows it to transform into a monster that decimates these enemies

- increases the life of the warframe

-taking hits loses flesh but divides damage into 2, half life, half flesh -decreases over time (-1 / sec) and restores life

-this refill by absorbing flesh (even in beasts)

-there is a limit at ~ 50% of the tonnage, Beast succumbs to his sin and can become an uncontrollable beast

- the gauge% in -, movement speed improve (max. 1.2)

-the% gauge in +, reduced movement speed (min. 0.9)

warframe spell :

1 sharp projectile shot

3 absorbs the bodies of it's enemies to become ever more majestic

4 this transforms into a thirsty beast of fresh flesh and consumes more flesh to maintain this shape (-10 / sec)

bestial form passive:

-this unarmed fight just with his claws to dismantle these enemies

- can sense / spot enemies

-absorbs enemy bodies around him (radius 2m)

-consumes more flesh to maintain this shape (-10 / sec)

-increase the bonus bonus penalty for movement speed (max. 1.3, min. 08)  

1 spits out a heap of flesh and bone which explodes on contact and inflicts piercing damage

3 this throws on an enemy target to dismantle it

4 transforms back into humanoid form but consumes all that flesh and penalizes it

Révélation

Wrong place i think, and i don't know how to delete or get rid of the spoiler thing x), i think I put it in the right place on another thread

Hey, so here's my warframe design for a snake warframe hybride (or lamia, naga, medusa frame or whatever you call that ^^' ) I just love lamia ok, don't judge me please ^^'

Didn't have time to finish the reste of the concept like the lore and the abilities but i think i'm gonna continue to work on the concept later and post it the right section. I already have some idea of course.

Hope you like it!

90416716_209042753648485_660224683433525

On 2020-03-06 at 11:09 AM, [DE]Helen said:

CommunityWarframe---w-Text.jpg

We’re calling upon the Warframe community to create the next Warframe!

Seven years ago, the Warframe community worked together to create Nova, the antimatter Warframe. New reaches of the Origin System have since been uncovered and Tenno have awoken to join the fight. This anniversary, it’s time for a new community-created Warframe to stand by Nova!

The community-created Warframe will be brought to life in six phases:

Community-Design-Warframe-Timeline-16-9.jpg

Community: Call for Themes

Throughout Warframe’s seven years, we have read countless pages of fantastic Warframe ideas in the Fan Concepts subforum and elsewhere! The creativity you have demonstrated is the first crucial step in bringing this Warframe to life.

The call for Warframe themes is open Friday, March 6 - Thursday, March 19

We aren’t looking at Abilities in this design phase. First, it’s all about a strong theme! Share with us a Warframe concept you would like to see in-game. Submit here!

Design Council: Vote for Theme

The Design Council is a group of Founders and passionate players that the Dev Team goes to when they need specific Warframe feedback or ideas. Through forum polls, open calls, and feedback threads, the Design Council has helped shape Warframe. The group has grown over seven years, with invites sent monthly to players who are highly active in the community.

After reviewing all Warframe theme submissions, the Dev Team will choose a Top 10 to present to the Design Council!

The Design Council will vote from Friday, March 20 - Thursday, March 26 to choose the final Warframe theme.

Community Artist, Eornheit: Warframe Design

Eornheit_Art.png

Warframe Community artist, Eornheit will design a Warframe based on the chosen theme!

From Eornheit:

Hello! My name is Eornheit and I'm a 2D artist. I like to draw biomechanics and cosmic creatures and design characters. And I like to play Warframe. This game inspired me to create fan art: illustrations, sketches and my own characters in the game universe.

You can check out Eornheit’s original works and more here!

Community: Ability Design

With a strong theme and official artwork as inspiration, it will be time to design Warframe Abilities!

The call for Warframe Abilities is open Friday, April 17 - Thursday, April 30

Determine the power and play-style of the community-designed Warframe! We will update this official forum post with a link to submit Warframe Abilities once the call for submissions is live.

TennoGen Artist, Faven: Design Alt Helmet

Faven_Graxx.jpg

Warframe TennoGen artist, Faven will design an Alt Helmet based on the Warframe’s official concept art!

Faven has been a TennoGen creator since the program began in 2015. After his first design, the Volt AMP Skin, he went on to design the entire Graxx collection and more. Faven has also been a speaker on TennoCon panels where he has shared his experience with players.

You can check out Faven’s TennoGen creations here!

Warframe Reveal During TennoCon 2020 Live Stream!

The community-created Warframe’s name and final design will be revealed on Saturday, July 11th during the TennoCon 2020 Live Stream! Tune in to see the Warframe that will be brought to life in-game.

Tiny warframe! Like, Titania's Razorwiing ability- maybe they could shrink allies down or maake them grow? Something different...

The Picture with a description 

I thought of a Sentient-Corpus hybrid type of Warframe. His name is Votlax, and he was made of salvaged parts (I dont know if a Sentient Anomaly Shard counts as salvaged). Part Battalyst, part sentient Anomaly, part Tenno technology, part Corpus technology.

The link leads to the full idea (if it works...)

Also, I thought of an ant-like design, and I wound up with this.

She is based on the sun goddess Amaterasu, she will be a caster/buffer. (her legs are based on ninja gear/armor)
She have a natural ability, she emits natural light from her body, can be useful to light dark areas... 

The following are my ideas for Hikari's powers: 

Power 1 - After drawing small , kusanagi-styled katana out of her right sleeve, and with a bright flash Hikaris warps around the room at the speed of light. The enemies freeze as she passes by cutting them, and once done she returns to her original position. As she puts away her sword, lightning-fast cutting effects appear, and all the affected enemies take damage.

Power 2 - Through light particle acceleration, Hikaris speeds up her fellow Warframes and their weapons, buffing herself and her allies with increased casting speed, reload speed and fire rate.

Power 3 - Hikaris creates a light barrier around herself and her allies that decreases incoming damage and has a slight healing effect while it is active. Enemies  attack this barrier with melee are dealt minor damage.

Power 4 - Hikaris stretches out her arms and fires damaging light beams out of her hands. Then, she moves her arms forward until they meet in front of her, causing the beams to combine and create a massive explosion. Afterwards, the area of the explosion is clouded by particles that cause damage over time.

just an quick sketch of the concept idea.

9ftpsQm.jpg

I don't know if it's been posted yet or not, but a 'universe theme' for a frame would be cool. Abilites named after celestial events (summon meteors, cause radiation damage, the ultimate could be a black hole, etc.), appearance like that of the classical gray alien, maybe the head or chest has a star pattern on it. The lore could be that it was maybe a frame designed by the sentinels themselves to work against the Orokin, to make it stand out a little bit better.

Name: Argent

This warframe draws the energy of a currently unknown dimension of immeasurable power. This vessel appears to be encased in a cocoon of some sorts, what lies underneath the rough exterior is unknown at this time. It draws the energy of the dead around it to fuel itself or maybe use it as a catalyst for some unknown purpose

UPDATE: It has been reported that when enough energy has been gathered by the specimen, it enters a "Death Blossom" mode or at least that's what the observers call it. From the descriptions given, it sheds the exterior and from within an elegant form comes forth. Extremely vibrant colors, large leaf like appendages protrude from the back of the specimen almost looking like wings. Smooth "skin" now make up where the plates of the cocoon once were. Four mandibles now occupy around the mouth region making for a truly intimidating figure

UPDATE: When it enters "Death Blossom" mode the specimen becomes almost impossible to keep in the containment zone. Normally kept in line by ranged attacks or some brave souls daring to go in with shields and prod sticks, this mode enables some kind of enhanced regeneration along with incredible speed and power. We have escalated this area to a no man/no fly zone.

UPDATE: After some quarantine, the specimen we have dubbed "ARGENT" has powered down likely due to a lack of "nutrients" and has reverted back to its cocoon form. Upon further investigation it wraps itself in this unknown material to protect the soft underside until it has enough strength to unleash its wrath.

UPDATE: After some time, employees start exhibiting strange behaviors. Some start to feel more social and some... not so peaceful. ARGENT has been emitting a weird sound almost sounding like howling coincidentally at the same time the crew started acting weird.

UPDATE: Though ARGENT has been in quarantine, its "Death Blossom" flares up despite having no contact with any organic material. On our side of things, some associates have been encased in a material almost identical to ARGENT's cocoon. They remain stationary but emit a bright light that is comforting/soothing in a weird way. Maybe it is connected to ARGENT somehow, perhaps it is soaking up the light as its energy source. We have received reinforcements to help contain both ARGENT and the threat that now looms amongst our ranks. Impossible to tell who might be infected. Maybe everyone... maybe me?

EMERGENCY/SOS:!!!!! ALERT!!!!!
DISASTER ANOMALY DESIGNATION: CODE ARGENT
REPLAYING LAST RECOVERABLE TRANSMISSION:___________
"SPECIMEN HAS BROKEN OUT OF THE CONTAINMENT AREA! PREP THE SHIPS FOR TAKE OFF! NOW!"
*Multiple energy beams ricochet throughout environment*
*Transport ships are destroyed, multiple crew members are dismembered/terminated*
*Screams are heard as hundreds of crew members are terminated by Subject: ARGENT*
"If you receive this transmission, whoever or wherever you are... this is not an SOS. It's a warning. Do not respond. Stay as far away from here as you possibly can. We failed to harness the specimens energy connection to an unknown dimension. It is far more powerful than we could have imagined..." *howling sounds are heard as explosions drown out some of the audio* "... do not follow in our failures, let this serve as a lesson. Do not let the Tenno..."
CODE ARGENT
CODE ARGENT
CODE ARGENT
*END TRANSMISSION*

an ammo based warframe, all sketches and more info on my DA and DA-sta.sh https://www.deviantart.com/richigo1211/art/Warframe-Possibilities-834325366

the passive being innate ammo conversion (or mutation)

abilities:

1.- gives ammo & reload speed (for a duration)

2.- gives basic elemental magazine & status chance

3.- gives combined elemental magazine & critical chance

4.- gives unlimited ammo for the allies withing the affinity range (this means that the area will not increase and will only be withing the affinity sharing range)

(please do not say that i'm not "richigo", or say that you are my username)
ddsqhkm-98afd7d3-8329-403b-b1fb-4cb73d61

Archived