Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

5 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

The broken frame should be female because we already have revenant we dont need a second male sentient themed frame so make it a girl so we dont have a sad lineup 

Yea but the last community made frame was female, so it would be unfair to make this one female and not male, so personally I'm hoping for a male frame. It would really suck if both community made frames were female, plus we don't even know yet if the frame is sentient themed

1 minute ago, (XB1)Stealthbomb95 said:

actually frames are made in a male, female pattern so a female will be chosen since grendel came out

True 😞

I guess it just depends on what the artist thinks. I'm really hoping a male frame though, but I think you're right. It might be female at the end

1 minute ago, (XB1)Stealthbomb95 said:

actually frames are made in a male, female pattern so a female will be chosen since grendel came out

Not necessarily since Protea is next. Unless they are still going for the FF/MM pattern with Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss and Grendel.

We're excited to share that two artists who have been added to the community-created Warframe design team. Introducing Kedemel and Karu!

Kedemel_Header.png

Warframe community artist, Kedemel will design the signature weapon based on the Warframe’s official concept art and Abilities!

From Kedemel:

Hi! My name is Kedemel. I have been playing Warframe since 2015. Since then it has become a huge part of my life, from the friends I have connected and grown closer to as well as influencing the art I create. This game has sparked my imagination and creativity like no other before it. My fanart has ranged from serious to borderline ridiculous!

You can check out Kedemel’s original works and more here!

Karu_Header.png

Warframe community artist, Karu will design the signature Syandana based on the Warframe’s official concept art and Abilities!

From Karu:

Hello, I go by Karu, or TBGkaru, and I mainly focus on character expression in my art - be it body language, outfits, or dynamics between two or more characters! I love focusing on fashionframe and I love thinking about Warframes' backstories and the character-rich world that could have been until we learn more.

You can check out Karu’s Community Spotlight article here!

56 minutes ago, (XB1)EliteGenji70667 said:

In today's devstream at 7:00, they said the frame design will be revealed sometime tomorrow, one day left!

Omg are you kidding me! WHY DE, WHY! It's the joker Mortal Kombat gameplay trailer all over again. Just show the concept art already! 

Archived