[DE]Helen

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

On 2020-03-06 at 2:39 PM, Carlitto888 said:

Do you know limbo?

Limbo isn't a dark matter frame. He's literally what his name implies. Limbo is a spacial plane of ultimate punishment after death. You're neither allowed into heaven or hell but instead forced to walk the flip side of the living world. Neither able to interact nor change events. Limbo, the frame, walks freely between those two sides of the living world. Plz do research before commenting.

• Like 1

So I thought about having a frame that was sealed away in hiding by the Orokin or sentient due to the noble and raw power. A great offense is having the best defense. Visibly adding a massive armor buff to allies and that armor has it's own "HP". So when that hit's zero it breaks and disappears. This frame will be stocky and Iron based.  Maybe call it Kovar or Cobalt? 

Posted (edited)

Spin-off Guyver (joke, but cool). Warframe who may change his body like powerfull weapon, if u r change his bogy part color(like chroma, but color of body) chenge skills and look of weapon or armor) like bio armor, yep We all take something as a basis, I took a bio suit.

Edited by RagnaRockSan
Said not completely what i wanted say

I hope the creative amazing themes get looked at for next time or even just used, like why do we need a community contest to help make warframes 

• Like 1

I'm hoping they don't drag out showing the concept art for tomorrow, I really hope they show it early tomorrow because I'm so hyped to see it. And like I said before I really REALLY want it to be a frame that's all glitchy with binary code leaking out of it. If it's a frame like that I'm maining that frame day one! It's bad enough we didn't get to get the hacker frame, please at least let this be a "digital" styled frame! 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

Just now, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

It's Killing Us All!

One could say that our minds are on the verge of being... broken. Let's all be insane but powerful!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

One could say that our minds are on the verge of being... broken. Let's all be insane but powerful!

Lol, I see what you did there 😉.

Insane + Powerful = Senseless Destruction tho

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas

The broken frame should be female because we already have revenant we dont need a second male sentient themed frame so make it a girl so we dont have a sad lineup 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

The broken frame should be female because we already have revenant we dont need a second male sentient themed frame so make it a girl so we dont have a sad lineup 

Yea but the last community made frame was female, so it would be unfair to make this one female and not male, so personally I'm hoping for a male frame. It would really suck if both community made frames were female, plus we don't even know yet if the frame is sentient themed

Edited by CYBERNETICX
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)Stealthbomb95 said:

actually frames are made in a male, female pattern so a female will be chosen since grendel came out

True 😞

I guess it just depends on what the artist thinks. I'm really hoping a male frame though, but I think you're right. It might be female at the end

1 minute ago, (XB1)Stealthbomb95 said:

actually frames are made in a male, female pattern so a female will be chosen since grendel came out

Not necessarily since Protea is next. Unless they are still going for the FF/MM pattern with Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss and Grendel.

Well protea is next, since broken is only coming in July they could release another female Warframe between them

We're excited to share that two artists who have been added to the community-created Warframe design team. Introducing Kedemel and Karu!

Kedemel_Header.png

Warframe community artist, Kedemel will design the signature weapon based on the Warframe’s official concept art and Abilities!

From Kedemel:

Hi! My name is Kedemel. I have been playing Warframe since 2015. Since then it has become a huge part of my life, from the friends I have connected and grown closer to as well as influencing the art I create. This game has sparked my imagination and creativity like no other before it. My fanart has ranged from serious to borderline ridiculous!

You can check out Kedemel’s original works and more here!

Karu_Header.png

Warframe community artist, Karu will design the signature Syandana based on the Warframe’s official concept art and Abilities!

From Karu:

Hello, I go by Karu, or TBGkaru, and I mainly focus on character expression in my art - be it body language, outfits, or dynamics between two or more characters! I love focusing on fashionframe and I love thinking about Warframes' backstories and the character-rich world that could have been until we learn more.

You can check out Karu’s Community Spotlight article here!

• Like 19

Man, I got so excited. I had thought the concept art was shown already. I'm happy Karu is making the syandana, I've been a big fan of their art! And will be eagerly awaiting a human and casual frame art when the frame comes out

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Hope it works out

This is DE we are talking about, of course it wont.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Redesign Grendel from scratch while you're at it, worst frame hands down since 2015 lmfao

After that epic fail i dread the day protea will be live, let alone the winner " broken frame " choosen by God knows who

end of 2019- first semester of 2020 confirmed to be months of QUALITY

*facepalm*

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 4

*sigh* I knew DE would drag out showing the concept today. I just want to see if it's a glitched frame or something else, because if it's something else then all my hype will go out the window. 

• Like 2

The boss enemy on the right looks epic. Give it unique mechanics and fun to battle with!