Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

White part of the frame looks to have been a large frame like a rhino (could be a tank frame).  The blue part of the frame seems to have female characteristics (maybe like wisp or saryn). And the red looks to be a male frame with looks resembling ash.  This frame could have combined abilities of all three long gone frames. (if anyone chooses to make those abilities)

1 minute ago, cheapmeat said:

White part of the frame looks to have been a large frame like a rhino (could be a tank frame).  The blue part of the frame seems to have female characteristics (maybe like wisp or saryn). And the red looks to be a male frame with looks resembling ash.  This frame could have combined abilities of all three long gone frames. (if anyone chooses to make those abilities)

What do you mean long gone frames? 

Copycat

I don't know what the warframe would look like except: female with cat ears and a tail (maybe a mirror for a face)

the powers would work like this

give the warframe a extra loadout slot kind of like excalibers exulted blade with 6 slots

Stats, passive, power 1, power 2, power 3, power 4,

players can equip warframes that they own in the slots like so

Stats = health, shields, armor and power

passive = equipped warframe passive ability

power 1 = the 1st power of the equipped warframe

power 2 = the 2nd power of the equipped warframe

power 3 = the 3rd power of the equipped warframe

power 4 = the 4th power of the equipped warframe

[Just a few ideas to keep them from becoming way to OP

1. there are 3 copycat blueprints the Excalibur, Volt and Mag versions you have to go to the Quills and choose one that will give you a default power set

2. the chosen blueprint version will need its warframe to craft (ex. Copycat Mag needs a mag to craft)

3. you have to sacrifice level 30 warframe to get the ability mod   

I don't know what you'll think of this idea but i thought it would be nice to give players the ability to make a customizable warframe

thank you and have a nice day

15 minutes ago, bonehead1st said:

Copycat

I don't know what the warframe would look like but the powers would work like this

give the warframe a extra loadout slot kind of like excalibers exulted blade with 6 slots

Stats, passive, power 1, power 2, power 3, power 4,

players can equip warframes that they own in the slots like so

Stats = health, shields, armor and power

passive = equipped warframe passive ability

power 1 = the 1st power of the equipped warframe

power 2 = the 2nd power of the equipped warframe

power 3 = the 3rd power of the equipped warframe

power 4 = the 4th power of the equipped warframe

I don't know what you'll think of this idea but i thought it would be nice to give players the ability to make a customizable warframe

thank you and have a nice day

kinda would be like the modular idea i made but more explained  better then mine  

addon to my modular idea for way  to link skills to it is adding 4 slots (limiting it to only 1 skill per frame share at time and they same skill slot as original frame the ability is part of) without augmentation advantages  to help keep a purpose to the original frame that the ability comes from an restrict the abilitys that can be shared to frames u posses 

examples of limitations:
rhino's iron skin is 3rd skill an neza's warding halo is also 3rd skill slot they wouldn't be useable together  at same time for abilities to link.

also another example can't use rhino's stomp an rhinos roar linked added  basically limiting  so can't make him just depending on 1 frame's ability sets.

but the ability to put on skills like trinity's ev with nezha's ward with excal's exaulted blade with sayrn's 1st ability would be fine example of allowed combo since they all use different slots of different frame's abilities the challenge then would be to synergize it abilitys to cause like nezah's ward don't need durationn to work well and trin's ev don't need armor mods to be improved or excall's exhaulted blade  needs efficiency and sayrns 1st ability relys mostly on range to be effective  that sorta limites how op it can truely get sorta and still leaves frame's with existing abilitys still potential to be better then the modual version cause with trin's ev its nice to have blessing  readdy to use cause they are already synergy  and how sayrn's 1st an 4th ability are more effective if combined  while u have a good weapon and also have the joy of sayrn's 3rd  to  boost dmg  of melee combat and nezha can typically still be verisbile as mid range cc while still focusing  as tank or share his ward to combat status that are a sometimes fatal having a modular frame wouldn't totally replace  the purposes of the originals just would open up room for a frame that can be dedicated for tactical advantage and honestly i'd probly would want 3 of them if there was a modular cause i like moding my frames twords specific roles and its the main fun is figruing what u are comfortable  getting each frame to do 

option 2 that would be nice also

first ability  (possess target) where temporary u control a target ai npc (none player including specters) with an eps-energy per seccond 

2nd ability  (split specter army ) wehre summons 6  of himself at 1/6 his stat's and uppon casting his stats drop 1/6 what it was  (side effect if they all die before the ability fades u have debuff that last as long as the transferance debuff) but if you die u on the real1 u take their spot (like loki decoy savior augment) 

credit for this idea: on 3rd ability (PS4)Lycaz

3rd ability 

3- Attach body part to ally

Arm - improve meele damage

Leg - improve movement speed

Head - improve accuracy

Torso - improve damage resistance

If cast on self it fortifies the body part same effects.

]

4th abiity link team life as 1 health bar (if 1 person dies it means technically everyone dies that is linked invulnerability ignored)

8 minutes ago, (PS4)WAM_ViciousForce said:

addon to my modular idea for way  to link skills to it is adding 4 slots (limiting it to only 1 skill per frame share at time and they same skill slot as original frame the ability is part of) without augmentation advantages  to help keep a purpose to the original frame that the ability comes from an restrict the abilitys that can be shared to frames u posses 

examples of limitations:
rhino's iron skin is 3rd skill an neza's warding halo is also 3rd skill slot they wouldn't be useable together  at same time for abilities to link.

also another example can't use rhino's stomp an rhinos roar linked added  basically limiting  so can't make him just depending on 1 frame's ability sets.

but the ability to put on skills like trinity's ev with nezha's ward with excal's exaulted blade with sayrn's 1st ability would be fine example of allowed combo since they all use different slots of different frame's abilities the challenge then would be to synergize it abilitys to cause like nezah's ward don't need durationn to work well and trin's ev don't need armor mods to be improved or excall's exhaulted blade  needs efficiency and sayrns 1st ability relys mostly on range to be effective  that sorta limites how op it can truely get sorta and still leaves frame's with existing abilitys still potential to be better then the modual version cause with trin's ev its nice to have blessing  readdy to use cause they are already synergy  and how sayrn's 1st an 4th ability are more effective if combined  while u have a good weapon and also have the joy of sayrn's 3rd  to  boost dmg  of melee combat and nezha can typically still be verisbile as mid range cc while still focusing  as tank or share his ward to combat status that are a sometimes fatal having a modular frame wouldn't totally replace  the purposes of the originals just would open up room for a frame that can be dedicated for tactical advantage and honestly i'd probly would want 3 of them if there was a modular cause i like moding my frames twords specific roles and its the main fun is figruing what u are comfortable  getting each frame to do 

option 2 that would be nice also

first ability  (possess target) where temporary u control a target ai npc (none player including specters) with an eps-energy per seccond 

2nd ability  (split specter army ) wehre summons 6  of himself at 1/6 his stat's and uppon casting his stats drop 1/6 what it was  (side effect if they all die before the ability fades u have debuff that last as long as the transferance debuff) but if you die u on the real1 u take their spot (like loki decoy savior augment) 

credit for this idea: on 3rd ability (PS4)Lycaz

3rd ability 

3- Attach body part to ally

Arm - improve meele damage

Leg - improve movement speed

Head - improve accuracy

Torso - improve damage resistance

If cast on self it fortifies the body part same effects.

]

4th abiity link team life as 1 health bar (if 1 person dies it means technically everyone dies that is linked invulnerability ignored)

that's actually what i meant each power has its own mod slot if you equip a mag mod in the power 1 slot you will get pull as your 1st power if you put it in power 2 slot you will get magnetize as your 2nd power and so on

also there is no mod limit so once you have a copycat power mod you can use it more then once 

so in you sacrifice a lvl 30 rhino to get the rhino power mod you can put it in all the power slots

sacrificing 1 lvl 30 warframe lets copycat use one or more of that warframes powers

12 minutes ago, bonehead1st said:

that's actually what i meant each power has its own mod slot if you equip a mag mod in the power 1 slot you will get pull as your 1st power if you put it in power 2 slot you will get magnetize as your 2nd power and so on

also there is no mod limit so once you have a copycat power mod you can use it more then once 

so in you sacrifice a lvl 30 rhino to get the rhino power mod you can put it in all the power slots

sacrificing 1 lvl 30 warframe lets copycat use one or more of that warframes powers

so basically the way u talk bout it involves  physically destroying a frame  like the kuva weapons which would be a nice way to work it too

36 minutes ago, (PS4)WAM_ViciousForce said:

so basically the way u talk bout it involves  physically destroying a frame  like the kuva weapons which would be a nice way to work it too

yes that's it destroy 1 lvl 30 frame and you can use its powers in any or every copycat slot

Ok so I see alot of the same kind of themes for abilities but I would love something more, since I do not think a broken warframe would sacrifce itself again.

Passive: operators within 30m are immune to static and deal an additional X damage 

1. Eternal Expanse - Send out a tendril of pure void energy and drain energy from the target. This chains to additional enemies withing X meters. (Tag and go ability  enemies are stunned for the duration and does a portion of damage equal to ~50% of energy removed scaling with ability strength)

2. Tenno Unity - Draws on the power of nearby warframes and can use their 1 or 2 ability. Can cycle through current teammate abilities by holding down (uses your mods)

3. Martyr - the frame collapses and creates a tree of pure void energy 《like the kind in the orokin missions but smaller》that replenishes X health to operators every 10 seconds within X meters.

4. Void renewal -  Channeling ability - the frame plants all his limbs into the ground and send out void energy. All enemies who come within X meters are then impaled with void damage and drained of energy to be replenished to any ally within tenno affinity range. This also strips sentient immunities. And replenishes operator energy at 1\2 the normal rate.

Hope everyone likes my ideas! I would be thrilled to use this warframe and I hope you feel the same!!

Wanted to play with the idea that this frame is broken and still trying to figure out how to frame, thus a lot of borrowing and trading mechanics, give and take and of course the sacrifice concept.  I'm not a dev, so I didn't bother to try to play with numbers or costs.

Ability 1: Fracture: Drops a piece of itself, which buffs nearby allies: Head is armor, arm is health, leg is shields.  Dropped piece negatively affects crit chance, health regen or run speed, respectively.  Flat cost.

Ability 2: Reconstruction: Picking up dropped piece restores X% of armor/shield/health respectively, with short duration buff to damage for self and allies within X range. Effect occurs with X frequency.  Flat cost.

Ability 3: Safety in numbers: takes X% buff from and returns X% corresponding buff to donating ally: armor for health, shields for armor, health for shields.  Only a single target can be active at any given time.  Flat cost.

Ability 4: Metamorphic Donation: Sacrifices a piece of itself to adapt to its surroundings: Head gives beserker rage with increased damage, crit chance and attack speed, but costs eyesight, resulting in limited sight distance and monochromatic surroundings (alternate debuff concept: only a limited-distance heat map of surroundings). Arm gives increased health and armor and damage mitigation but decreases weapon accuracy and hobbles user from utilizing any weapon involving 2 hands.  Leg buffs shields and adds a damage reflect or mitigation but hobbles shield recharge delay and overall movement (decreased bullet jump time, distance and height, etc).  After ult ends, sacrificed part gradually grows back and debuffs slowly resolve over X seconds.  Channel cost.

Passive: Environmental Adaptation: Replicates passive from last warframe to buff him. (alternate concept: adapts passive to last enemy he kills for X seconds duration: + armor from grineer, + shields from corpus, + health max from infested, + damage resistance to last damage type from sentients).

Visually the donation and sacrifice would result on the area being solely composed of those wormy tubes in the concept design so squad mates could tell at a glance which part was being dropped or sacrificed.  Frame would be balanced in that there was not one meta build that was exclusively used, but more focused for fighting against a specific enemy faction.

Good luck to all the Tenno donating (ahem) ideas to this!

I hope you find my concept interesting and useful.
Passive: while casting an ability you become immune to status effect’s and knock downs.

Ability 1: brake arm for buffs including extra armor, invisibility , movement speed, and weapon damage. You would be able to to hold all buff at once ,but your energy would pay dearly. The buffs last for 25 seconds max and are not effected by duration mods. In addition, per buff the war frame grows a new limb maximum or 4. 

Ability 2:  removes all buffs obtained by first ability and turns them into arms. When targeting a enemy activating ability will cause 4 arms to come from the ground and hold the victim.this in turn will cause all enemies to attack the victim. Also will consume a limb

Ability 3: summon war frame from the void only half the body. if summon top half of body Only take half the damage. If summons bottom half reduce speed of enemy.  P.s. the body parts attack using corrosive.

Ability 4: controll a massive salvaged golem. Activating first ability will cause increase damage to golem weapons ( golem only has mele as weapon) at an increase drain of energy. Activating 2 ability will cause mini golem to hold victims down while you slash them with your  mele.  Golem has increased speed,  activating 3 ability will let you set the golem down in a single spot and let you go back to your warframe.   

If you somehow see this part of the message plz add a cosmetic for revenant plz.

also notify me if you use one of my concepts

Make the warframe achievable through a story ok I’m done talking now hope you have fun reading the other millions of posts.😅

So how about letting us pick abilities from already existing frames ?

example, say we just got done building the frame then having the option 

to pick in order what abilities to mix and match.

Like the 1st could be the 1st from any frame we choose

the 2nd could be the 2nd from any frame we choose and so on.

so when we choose the 1st ability we can only pick the 1st ability and once we pick an ability from a frame that frame can no longer be used.

and repeat for the 2nd 3rd and 4th and maybe have a changing passive depending on what frames you pick for your 4 abilities the passives can switch between those.

Passive Pick Up Glitch Bonus: Ammo Pick over extends magazines; Energy adds extra fast shield regen; Health orb pick up adds Energy

1 Ability Supercharge Ammo: use Energy to supercharge ammo primary/secondary weapon (100% damage power increase base) "Like Energy Channel from Melee effect".

2 Ability Shield/Armor Jack: Steal Shield/Armor from enemies around you to replenish your Shield our add more armor. Status effect immunity as effect ongoing.

3 Ability Reassemble Materpiece: after collected 10 fallen enemies can be use as spare parts to recreate a Frankenstein super unkillable Zombie savage high powered friendly. Feeds off your energy and/or team energy, then your and/or team shields. Once both is depleted Zombie explodes causing AOE damage X amount.

4th Ability Self Augment Using spare parts of fallen enemies adds more arms to shoot and reload time making it zero reload lag, Add extra critical multiplier 2x Melee multiply speed 2x and Health Regen.

Please consider for possible naming option

Mekhane

Mekhane the broken god by zhange000-db02wlc.jpg

"Mekhane or Also known as The Broken God...

...Knowing a battle between two gods would lead to great destruction he sacrificed himself to Trap Yaldabaoth and save humanity, Today only pieces of him are found through out cosmos taking the name The Broken God"

https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Mekhane_(SCP_Foundation)

Passive: There is a cumulative slot called "error", which will accumulate when the skill activates the reverse effect, and will not accumulate when the cumulative is full. When using ability 4, it will generate a large AOE "error square", centered on itself, within the scope, the enemy's health, armor and shield will be randomly converted to any type (the same ethnicity will be the same, for example, Corpus will be converted to Infested health and there will be no shield, and as long as it is Corpus, all will be converted to Infested)

Ability 1: Repel bombs
Damage: 250-500, range: 10 meters
After hitting 50%, the abnormal state of "the highest percentage of health damage gain" is randomly triggered, and there is a 50% probability of becoming the abnormal state of "the lowest percentage of health damage gain" (such as corrosion and radiation are the highest gains, but viruses It is the lowest gain, it will randomly choose radiation or corrosion, but also 50% choose viruses) (damage and range are affected by mod)

Ability 2: Random
After activation, it will randomly add an additional armor and shield to the teammates, and it can produce the damage type of "the highest percentage of armor and shield damage gain", and 25% reversely gives the "lowest percentage" damage type.
The amount of armor / shield / damage type is 25% of health, range: 25 meters
(Amount and range are affected by mod)

Ability 3: Disorder
Consume a certain amount of "error" (maximum consumption is half, less than half will be changed to consume 25% but the effect will be reduced by 50%, less than 25% can not be activated), according to "the maximum percentage of enemy health damage gain" , As the type of damage, and produce "AOE combo of that type of damage",
Damage: 1024, range: 25 meters, combo times: 5-10 (random)
(The range and number of combos are affected by the mod)

Ability 4: Collapse
Consume a certain amount of "error" (maximum consumption is all, if it is less than all, it will be consumed by 75% but the effect will be reduced by 25%, and if it is less than 75%, it cannot be activated), resulting in a huge range of time and space enchantment, and caused five times damage , and the enemies within the range will randomly shift their positions five times,
Damage:256 each time, range:48 meters (damage is affected by the mod)

How about a Picasso kinda thing (look up the artist its kinda fits) a mish-mash of abilities involving void and scrap/junk based attacks.

Passive: gains scrap from fallen enemies, in the form of a meter/dial/material.

1st ability: Void chains, chain enemies in a radius immobilizing them and opening them to finishers, costs energy.

2nd ability: scrap shell, creates a shell around him protecting against some damage and status effects, drains scrap from meter/dial/material; the more scrap charged up/drained the more health it has.

3rd ability: shrapnel spray, casts a radial attack on nearby enemies causing a stagger effect and bleed to all enemies in a radius, targets the die drop extra scrap for him.

4th ability: Void Storm, The frame call upon void energy to create a storm that buff ally status resistance and damages enemies with void rain, lighting, and radiation damage in an area for a set time. this costs energy.

Ability 1 void grasp: surround your targets in void energy to buff you and your allies and there operators

Ability 2 void walker: phase yourself through time and space to move undetected in the void realm 

Ability 3 void armor: surround yourself in void energy to shield yourself from damage 

Ability 4/ultimate void nuke: surround yourself in void energy to release it in a violent blast that destroyed any targets nearby. the longer you hold (whatever button) the more powerful and bigger the radius

passive pick up junk to repair yourself and while in void walker pick up void energy to buff you and your allies 

*Mask-Raid*

Passive: Enemy detection, Abilities increase by 20% for every 10 enemies within 30 meters.

1-Mask: Create a 30 meter in Diameter Range of Darkness/ Cover/ Concealment is granted to you and allies for a short period of time.

2-Raid: Causes all enemies To Disarm/  Attack the enemy/ Drop Loot. (press hold)

3-Bullet: From their fingers shoots, a Ray(s) of death; at a selected group of enemies.

4- Masquerade: Creates 1 Clone (up to 4) at 100 % Effectiveness. Every time you summon (a extra) ONE the Effectiveness is evenly distributed to the/ or among the other clone(s). 

Passive:

Reassemble

-can reassemble itself and gaining a ability buff

ability 1: 

Abyss - can use the void energy to create black holes that eats the enemies and while it’s activated it drains Eornheit energy. When it’s energy is depleted and the enemy didn’t get killed, the enemy comes back from the black hole damaged.

Augment: Cosmetic Vacuum - it makes the black hole bigger than the original, and it’s radius gets bigger

ability 2:

Void Armor - Eornheit uses the void energy to gain armor which causes Eornheit to be more durable and the more armor Eornheit stacks the faster his energy depletes.

ability 3:

Stargate - Eornheit uses the void energy to summon celestial beings to fight along side him from the void the more duration Eornheit have the longer his companions can fight.

augment: Celestial Ward - It increase the numbers of celestial beings that Eornheit can conjure.

ability 4:

Wrath - Eornheit manipulates the void energy to create 2 celestial weapons that’s coated with void space material, one weapon will be a sword that cast a portal to the void which pulls the enemies into (if they’re close to the portal), and another weapon will be a gun that spawns small void creatures to fight, every time Eornheit uses the sword and gun, it greatly takes energy away.

augment: Void Supplier - it gives Eornheit attack speed and reload speed.

Passive - The more enemies that surround him the stronger he becomes (Max range 10m.) 20%/enemy 

Ability 1 - Hand shield/bullet absorb  Hold to catch bullets/projectiles and release to fire back at targets 

Ability 1 mod - Based on the energy spent and the number of bullets offer a % gain to damage back (above the initial damage)

Ability 2 - Void Tendril Grab  Reach out with Void Tendrils and pull enemies toward you (not past you like Mag though)

Ability 2 mod - Hold the ability button to lock them in place burning void energy into them (limit range and number of enemies)

Ability 3 - Blink/Recombine Much like archwing ability TARGET NOT REQUIRED THOUGH (like Ash should be)

Ability 3 Mod - stun or damage enemies or heal allies when blinking through them also could be pieces falling apart and recombining at target location

Ability 4 - Exulted Weapon Morph - Choose from 3 or 4 different weapons (like cycling abilities) such as Nikana and Braton and Strun and Polearm 

The weapons are made of Void energy each with unique combos (different from base weapon type for melee) and a void energy explosion (jat kusar) on heavy attack.

The ranged weapons will fire void energy blasts and should have (like titania) separate modding capability 

Broken Warframe Abilities

Passive

When downed becomes a pile of broken pieces leaving one of his hands to be operated by the player. Jumping at an enemy will attach the hand to the enemy giving the player control over the enemy. If the possessed creature can be brought back to the pile of broken pieces it will revive the warframe and kill the enemy as it is consumed by the broken pieces and used as the foundation for the warframe. [The time as a hand could be limited and the enemy could struggle while in your control making it more difficult to move and reach your body]

1st Ability [Rocket Arm]: 

The warframes arm detaches and flies in a straight line passing through enemies dealing void damage in a small radius around each enemy it passes through. The damage and damage radius has diminishing returns after each enemy it passes through. [Maybe the arm could also be remotely controlled like a TOW missile]

2nd Ability [Void Space]:

The warframe creates a dome of void space that stays centered on the warframe, where they and any allies that enter are immune from damage and are invisible to enemies. [The ability would be reminiscent of the operator's ability Void Mode. It could be either duration based and drain energy per cast or drain energy over time as it is active]

3rd Ability [Void Pulse]:

The warframe shoots the void tendrils from its body out in a radius around the frame dragging enemies closer before sending out an explosive wave of void energy damaging all enemies within a radius around the frame [The tendrils would act like Nidus' Larva ability, but centered on the frame]. Each enemy grabbed by the tendrils builds up a damage and armour boost. [5% damage and armour boost for each enemy grabbed which stacks up to 25 times. Power strength would affect the percentage gained from each stack. The stacks could drain over time or they could be consumed when an enemy is damaged for damage boost and when the player is damaged by enemies for armour boost]

4th Ability [Shift]:

The warframe can assume 1 of 4 forms.
        -Standard Form: The warframe as depicted in the art
        -Quadruped Form: The warframe shifts into a four legged form granting increased movement speed at the cost of survivability and the ability to use its primary weapon. [Secondary weapons shift from being carried to should mounted. Armour and/or shields could be lowered in this form]
        -Heavy Form: The void tendrils holding the frame together bulge and enlarge granting increased survivability and melee damage at the cost of weapon use. [This form would have an exalted melee weapon of some form. Whether that be fists, claws, or another type of melee weapon. Armour and/or shields would increase in this form]
        -Tactical Form: The warframe shifts into a less maneuverable and more turret like form. This form grants extra weapon damage and the abilities to wall latch indefinitely along with a high jump at the cost of movement speed and movement abilities [bullet jump and roll] [The high jump would be a slow precise leap to get to a better vantage point]        

Archived