Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

warframe bugs so I can't do anything in game

This update has broke warframe for me. Something triggers a bug that makes it so I can't use weapons, operator mode, bullet jump, or archwing blink. I'm completely useless after the bug triggers and /unstuck does nothing. Is anybody else experiencing this?

bug starts at 2:50

kip to 4:00 to see what I'll experience in missions all the time

• Like 1

Exactly the same happened to me when hunting Teralysts since last update. It happens around one out of 4 hunts, I believe that it occurs when exiting operator mode.

Can't shoot or use abilities but I can move, use gear (including going into archwing mode) and pick loot.

Things I've tried unsuccesfully:

• unstuck
  • die
  • fall into water

The only thing that corrects this is going back to Cetus

• Like 1

The one thing that almost always fixes it for me is using your archwing (mine's on F1) and pressing the melee button to get out of it. Very rarely won't work, sometimes unstuck or dying work too, falling in water doesn't do anything for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

still unfixed

edited : I'm not sure if this is true, but I feel like switching operator mode quickly while other "things" occur at the same time (dying, falling, reviving your teammate) is most likely the case that trigger this bug. It happend so many times when I'm playing in squad but never when I played solo.

Edited by Pannapple
correction + add more infomations

• 2 months later...

It happens so many times to me . It triggers after a void dash  , when you switch back and press E ( melee Attack ) to early bevor you complete back in your frame locks you complete . When you have lag , the time to switch back completely is mutch longer , then it will happend more often  !

Nothing helps . /unstuck , jumping down . pressing all buttons . Only dieing and pressing x after. The revive fix it then

Edited by .-KG-..-Dante-.

• 3 weeks later...

still not fixed, so frustrating. it seems to trigger when switching between states (hopping on/off kdrive, in/out of railjack and stuff like that) it also just likes to trigger randomly in missions. doesnt seem to be locked into a specific mission or tileset either.

• 3 months later...

Still not fixed, since this bug happens more frequently when getting kicked out of void mode by the death screen and similar things, hopefully it will get patched in the update tomorrow, if not, tridolon hunts are going to get even more infuriating.

Edited by Hardeitor

This has happened to me 4 times today. With the new update (Angels of the Zariman) we are encouraged to use are operators more then ever.  If I try to switch between the two and anything at all hits me, this glitch that has been in the game for years stops me from doing anything until I die 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, artin635 said:

my game is bugd the bug is makeing the game unplayuble.the bug:my warframe normaly needs to have 100 hp no mods but my warframs hp starts 75 when is add a vitality 440hp+ it needs to make my hp go from 75 to 515 buuuut the game makes it 185 hp its not my hp that is budg my every stat im so slow that i can not ruuuun my sprint speed is 1.idk how to fix it help me pls.

my game is bugd the bug is makeing the game unplayuble.the bug:my warframe normaly needs to have 100 hp no mods but my warframs hp starts 75 when is add a vitality 440hp+ it needs to make my hp go from 75 to 515 buuuut the game makes it 185 hp its not my hp that is budg my every stat im so slow that i can not ruuuun my sprint speed is 1.idk how to fix it help me pls.

27 minutes ago, artin635 said:

Check if you have a bleeding dragon key equipped.