Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impact procs make the game unplayable

Wyrmius_Prime

If I hunt for heatshots why dont you just use a slash weapon, impact weapons are more for CC, but yeah I agree that the knockdown is annoying, lockdown would not be on pin point hitshcan weapons that you go for heatshots with, but on AOE weapons for good cc

1 hour ago, aspeedninja said:

If I hunt for heatshots why dont you just use a slash weapon, impact weapons are more for CC, but yeah I agree that the knockdown is annoying, lockdown would not be on pin point hitshcan weapons that you go for heatshots with, but on AOE weapons for good cc

This is just to show how absurd impact is: My Nagantaka has 4.2 Impact damage and 1,759.8 damage total per shot. That's 2.3% of impact, and the gun is 90% slash based and it still knocks enemies down.

Video: https://i.gyazo.com/e9d54b898d6de3e7a3e42fd5f5863c1f.mp4

fe7626e5bbc6bc3301cd8c2ed826835c.png

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime
  • Like 2

Yeah. I'd like to see Gas become a damage type again, but Impact is a more pressing concern. I would much prefer them remove the ability for my gun to randomly knock enemies over. It was one thing when I could choose to put it on a gun via Blast damage and choose to build around it. Now I'm simply forced to accept that sometimes my gun decides that the TTK needs to go up by several seconds.

Edited by Gailus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

This is just to show how absurd impact is: My Nagantaka has 4.2 Impact damage and 1,759.8 damage total per shot. That's 2.3% of impact, and the gun is 90% slash based and it still knocks enemies down.

Video: https://i.gyazo.com/e9d54b898d6de3e7a3e42fd5f5863c1f.mp4

fe7626e5bbc6bc3301cd8c2ed826835c.png

Yeah that BS I see they would make it so that that only happens on impact based weapons many by adding more stacks IDK

Edited by aspeedninja

23 minutes ago, Gailus said:

Yeah. I'd like to see Gas become a damage type again, but Impact is a more pressing concern. I would much prefer them remove the ability for my gun to randomly knock enemies over. It was one thing when I could choose to put it on a gun via Blast damage and choose to build around it. Now I'm simply forced to accept that sometimes my gun decides that the TTK needs to go up by several seconds.

Yeah they should add the blast effect on impact to make them less accurate and give blast back the knockdown, I have bo idea how the came to the conclusion to do it that way in the first place.

I would still like to see a small rag doll on the impact proc at the highest stack but it would only happen on impact based weapons or be really reduced on other weapons 

Edited by aspeedninja