The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva lich mission bug in Phobos - Memphis

KCman_Chang

1 hour ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

I have 60+ hunts, half of them solo only, and "know that" I know what I am saying 🙂

you may have only 4-5 mission when you get your lich and through them you may not encounter them even once which causes your lich automatically advance 2nd level with opening a new planet. This might happen ALSO if you meet your lich on your last node but didnt attempt to kill OR you or teammates downed the lich 3 times and he/she just ran away, the same will happen. see it? you wont fail even a single mission but your lich will still advance. either by not coming out, or by failing, or by missing the opportunity. all the same.

Truth to be told at this point I feel like its a waste replying to you (already doing it) cause you think you know everything and others dont. Your 60+ dont matter if you fail to identify the slightest changes after certain update/hotfix which you are. Btw I prefer to do my liches all by myself avoiding public unawareness of how lich system works cause I usually dont slaughter my lich right away when it spawns. Lastly and definitely I know what I'm talking about thus coming here to point it out without having any interest of continuing this unnecessary conversation with you. TC

18 hours ago, -SR-Ahmed.Duke said:

Truth to be told at this point I feel like its a waste replying to you (already doing it) cause you think you know everything and others dont. Your 60+ dont matter if you fail to identify the slightest changes after certain update/hotfix which you are. Btw I prefer to do my liches all by myself avoiding public unawareness of how lich system works cause I usually dont slaughter my lich right away when it spawns. Lastly and definitely I know what I'm talking about thus coming here to point it out without having any interest of continuing this unnecessary conversation with you. TC

instead of speculating, please, just give me reference links to what you think I missed. Because what I wrote before gives you the scenarios why this is so and you still say otherwise.

so I have the same problem... and according to Hotfix 26.0.3 Defection missions should spawn as exterminate missions. This is not happening.
Memphis on Phobos is my last mission. I've tried letting defectors die so I can mercy kill them (let 50+ of them die, and still no thrall mercy kill option) 
I tried rescuing as many squads as possible (one mission I went up to 50 squads saved) but new Defectors that spawn have never turned into a thrall for me to allow infested to kill it, which hopefully allow me to Mercy finish it, but this probably wont happen since Hotfix 26.0.3 changed it so defectors can't spawn as thralls...
I've tried joining other people in LFG hoping my lich would spawn on their nodes on Phobos. It doesn't spawn, I did over 30+ missions on other players' lich controlled nodes on Phobos and it still hasn't spawned.
seriously, this issue dates back months... can DE stop worrying about crappy new content and fix existing content? 

• Like 1

On 2020-03-11 at 1:35 AM, yilmazdurmaz said:

what you suggested will work only for murmur progress. Lich wont come in any other mission since they only appear if they have domination in nodes played, and these players here do not have any other mission than memphis.

For me, noticing this early, i aborted my last mission and played until lich comes. playing phobos, i still tell teammates if they have memphis in their mission list and to do the same until fix comes. too bad no one can bypass if they already finished all other nodes 😞

same here