Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Suggestions

Z2D2

Here are a few personal suggestions I have that might help make Warframe even better (in my humble opinion):

• Daily Tributes: can we have the option to use Boosters at a later time. The reason, because some times I just want to log in quick to see how my Forge things are going and chat with friends. I don't always have the time to spend to actually make the Booster really beneficial.
  • Fortuna Fissures Alert thingy: can we get these from Eudico (?) instead of just going free roaming in the world. Similar to Eidolons with Konzu, to help better match players instead of blindly joining random low level players that don't know how to do the objective, constantly failing or just loosing all progress when the "host" leaves the squad 😞
  • Going off of last one: It's been really frustrating losing everything (rewards/resources) from a mission/quest when the "host" of the squad leaves.
  • Fishing Hotspots: why do some of them spawn really far from anywhere fishable? Like nowhere close to shore or rocks. I mean, it'd be really cool if we could craft a fishing boat to go further out to fish the more rare versions of fish.
  • Similar to last one about fishing: why are we rewarded more for catching big huge easy to hit fish, then the smaller harder to catch fish?
  • Mining (this is more of a comment): I recently read that when mining if you move the cursor at all during the mining process that it gives you less of a reward. I suffer from mild nerve damage to my dominant/mouse right hand (old injury from serving in the Marine Corps) that makes this a lot more challenging to accomplish.
  • Weapon mechanics/realism: has the team ever considered taking a firearms coarse? I've herd of other video game companies doing this to get a better feel for how weapons work and feel to better help give a more realistic feel with weapons in game. This could also help your sound team. Perhaps getting a military consultant, to help add to the realism of different aspects of the game might help make the game even more bad-ass 🙂
  • Different ammo types: in the real world most firearms have a wide variety of different munition types (tracers, armor piercing, explosive, multi-purpose. Heck, shotguns even have a flame thrower round that shoots out a really cool ball of fire, looks really amazing).

16 minutes ago, Z2D2 said:

Daily Tributes: can we have the option to use Boosters at a later time. The reason, because some times I just want to log in quick to see how my Forge things are going and chat with friends. I don't always have the time to spend to actually make the Booster really beneficial.

The only reason you are given boosters then is to make you want to play the game right now. If they aren't going to do that, they aren't worth giving away.

17 minutes ago, Z2D2 said:
  • Weapon mechanics/realism: has the team ever considered taking a firearms coarse? I've herd of other video game companies doing this to get a better feel for how weapons work and feel to better help give a more realistic feel with weapons in game. This could also help your sound team. Perhaps getting a military consultant, to help add to the realism of different aspects of the game might help make the game even more bad-ass 🙂

There are guns that fire exploding balls of toxic goo, the electric version of a flamethrower, a shotgun that shatters a crystal for ammo, a gun that heals you on headshots and feeds on your health to reload. This isn't CoD or Battlefield.

il y a une heure, peterc3 a dit :

The only reason you are given boosters then is to make you want to play the game right now. If they aren't going to do that, they aren't worth giving away.

If you are in France (or the same Time zone or near the same), they give it to you at 1 or 2 AM.

You can not continue to play at this hour.