Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

Unlisted 27.2.0 note:

Kitguns can use Skins now! This shipped a bit early, but enjoy!

Railjack Changes and Fixes:

• Reduced brightness on the Dome Charge FX.
  • Fixed a crash when aborting a Railjack mission.
  • Fixed Clients able to stack Railjack upgrades (Engine Boost, Shield Capacity, etc) by exiting and then re-entering the Railjack Configure panel in the Dry Dock.
  • Fixed the Sentient Anomaly Exterminate objective appearing in the UI again after completing it.
  • Fixed the Archwing Cannon clipping into the camera view.
  • Fixed a script error related to encountering a Crewship.

AoE Weapon Radial Fall Off Changes:

• Arsenal Stats now show Radial data and fall off when viewing a Weapon! 

Reduced the following AoE weapons Radial Damage Falloff from central impact that were all previously 90%:

Primary:

• Mutalist Quanta: 50%
  • Kuva Chakkurr: 30%
  • Opticor: 60%
  • Opticor Vandal: 60%
  • Battacor: 40%
  • Acceltra: 50%
  • Ogris: 80%
  • Kuva Ogris: 80%
  • Penta: 50%
  • Secura Penta: 60%
  • Simulor: 60%
  • Synoid Simulor: 60%
  • Tonkor: 70%
  • Kuva Tonkor: 70%
  • Zarr: 50%
  • Ferrox: 40%
  • Javlok: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
  • Scourge: 30% / Alt Fire 60%
  • Astilla: 30%
  • Phantasma: 50%
  • Komorex: 40%
  • Zhuge Prime: 30%
  • Lenz: 70%
  • Shedu: 60%

Secondary:

• Kuva Seer: 30%
  • Cyanex: 20%
  • Angstrum: 40%
  • Prisma Angstrum: 40%
  • Kulstar: 40%
  • Stug: 30%
  • Akarius: 70%
  • Staticor: 30% / Alt Fire 90%
  • Castanas: 40%
  • Sancti Castanas: 40%
  • Talons: 50%
  • Pox: 50%

Kitgun:

• Tombfinger: 30%

Arch-Gun:

• Grattler: 50%
  • Kuva Ayanga: 50%
  • Larkspur: 60%

Operator Amp:

• Granmu Prism: 30%
  • Shraksun Scaffold: 40%
  • Phahd Scaffold: 40%
  • Exard Scaffold: 30%
  • Dissic Scaffold: 60%
  • Propa Scaffold: 70%

Glaive:

• Cerata: 50%
  • Falcor: 50%
  • Glaive: 50%
  • Glaive Prime: 50%
  • Halikar: 50%
  • Kestrel: 50%
  • Orvius: 50%
  • Pathocyst: 50%

Corinth and Kuva Bramma remain unchanged.

Additions:

• Added an ‘Incomplete’ category to Arcane management screen when accessed via Foundry. 

Changes:

• Removed unnecessary dud grenade FX on the Kuva Bramma cluster bombs.
  • Increased the base Status Chance of Exalted Blade and Desert Wind to 15%, while also changing the Chromatic Blade and Reactive Storm Augments to stack in the same manner other Status Mods do. This was missed in the Status changes but is a necessary change now. The following reflects the new Maximums: 
    • Chromatic Blade 50% to 300% Status Chance
    • Reactive Storm 35% to 250% Status Chance

Optimizations:

• Improved error handling when running out of memory during Launcher Cache optimization.
  • Removed a dozen unnecessary scripts from Nekros’ cloth.

Deferred Rendering Fix:

• Fixes toward Railjack Battle Avionic ‘Void Hole’ visual appearance with Deferred Rendering enabled. 
  • Fixed the Operator Umbra Hood appearing overly shiny with Deferred Rendering enabled.
  • Fixed issue with glass flickering. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
  • Quanta 
  • Quanta Vandal
  • Convectrix
  • Phantasma
  • Ballistica Prime
  • Fixed inability to complete The War Within Quest if you died as the Operator due to unfunctional Operator Revive screen. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172752-the-war-within-death-bug/
  • Fixed Titania’s Tribute ability not extracting an offering from an enemy in the form of an Ability Buff.
  • Fixed missing Price details (even when you can’t purchase) on the Detailed Purchase screen. 
  • Fixed an issue with Survival Missions causing issues past the 10 minute mark when players Join-in-progress. 
  • Fixed inboxed Avionics and Arcanes not showing up properly (Prime Time bug!).
  • Fixed Titania and Hildryn gaining 100% Damage reduction while in their airborne forms (Razorwing, Aegis Storm) when equipped with Aviator, Aerodynamic, and Agility Drift.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in missions with Zip-lines.
  • Fixed rare script crash that would break your Hijack mission if the objective is destroyed at the very last moment before extraction.
  • Fixed 1:60 chance your Hijack mission would break if you let the Objective get destroyed.
  • Fixed a script crash that could occur with Hijack missions under heavy lag.
  • Fixed numerous harmless script crashes on when quitting the game with the Mask of the Revenant Quest active.
  • Fixed Attachment Energy colors not properly applying to certain particle systems. (mainly an Ephemera issue). As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172621-vengeful-toxin-ephemera-colour-slots-bugged-since-update/ 
  • Fixed lighting issues on the Sovereign Syandana.
  • Fixes towards preprocessed foliage lighting looking wonky in some cases.
  • Fixed Servofish swimming through the air when moving to Fish in an adjoining lake in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed an issue with clashing decorations in the Observatory in the Dojo. 
  • Fixed issues with the Grineer Shipyards environment’s moving parts. 
  • Fixed the Arcane Manager screen incorrectly showing you how many Max Rank Arcanes you own.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Kohm.
  • Fixed a script error related to placing a Loc-Pin.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a script error when selecting Fishing Bait.
  • Fixed a script error related to using the Scanner.

Hey,

with so many things coming back recently (Plague Star, Acolytes and Primed Chamber) can we also get Raids back in the future? It has been over 2 years since their removal. They were listed at the Roadmap of 2019, but no real informations about them yet. It would make me happy if Raids could have a comeback in 2020. Some more challenging content that I could play at a daily basis.

I guess that's it. A lot changed with the recent Mainline and you will still adjust things as far as it looks like. But I will give the things about the recent changes to the thank you for the update people. I'm sure that they will appear here. ^__^

For now I will wait for the Scarlet Spear update. I will play this event with my friend. He is still at Intrinsics level 0000. But that doesn't matter, because I have gone though all the pain that Railjack was and still is in some cases, just to have a well geared ship, so I can support my friend in the event the best. I hope it will be fun. Isn't the power of friendship amazing? Time will tell if I will do squadlink or buglink with my friend. ^__^

Now that there is a double affinity weekend you should probably farm some Intrinsics Warframe gamers. That event booster stacks with the normal affinity booster, so it makes farming Intrinsics a bit less painful and you save a lot of time. Time that I basically lost for farming that stuff out. ^__^

Thank you for the 7th anniversary gift Rebecca. 

- Titania's 2nd skill wrong color (if you are host or not):

Спойлер

hDO0ALC.jpg

- Titania's 1st skill if i use him on my party - wrong color (if you are host or not):

Спойлер

uYgVoSM.jpg

- Titania's 4 skill +containers, wrong vertical position on map:

- Titania's 4 skill + textures = 😡

Garuda's Claws needs some rework!

https://gfycat.com/ru/breakablefamousamericancicada

...Ivara can use her Bow on these missions, Titania can too use her own weapon. Then, WHY???

https://gfycat.com/thinwindingboto

В 10.01.2020 в 10:16, Fanzschnabs сказал:

Seems to be the place for it, so I'll leave this here :

How About... Adding the possibility to swap her melee to claws(& vice-versa) DURING the game ?

Hear me out :

Her 1 can be tapped for a jump or held for a "bloody hadoken" (side note : she could use some TCL on that tapped jump, so it chains a little more flawlessly, kind of like Rhino's charge, with a 1x/2x/4x effect but instead of cost reduction, add more of a damage buff on chained hits, because "Oh, look, this Heavy lvl 300 elite eximus special unit is taking 10% dmg per hit, that amount to Hundreds of thousands damage points ! Surely, she would be able to instantly rip apart anything under lvl 30 with that, right ?"...)

Показать контент

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUz

Her 2 can be tapped on enemies to turn them to an altar, or tapped on an altar to release that particular one

Her 4 can be tapped or held depending on the desired range/angle on her "make-em-bleedy-twirly-claws-fingers-attack"

Yet, her 3 can only be tapped for a Health to Energy conversion.

So, How about adding a held command on this one, which would specifically Holster the melee weapon(s), and at the price of half your max HP, just like the hp-energy conversion, would allow her to pop out the claws ? (Do it again to go back to regular melee)

Why should it hurt ? Well, it empowers the claws for melee (literally, her passive, just from that, would grant her 50% more dmg)

Показать контент

also Does it hurt

It would require minor tweaking of her arsenal screen, to show the claws at the same time as the regular melee, just like all the exalted weapon frames out there, and it would solve the "you need melee-conditions" problems quoted numerous times in this thread.

There it is, My 2 Ducats on this matter.

DE, please change Impact's status proc. Impact currently knocks down enemies and causes shots to miss, especially headshots.

Instead, make it into a 2-second "stun", where the enemy has a dizzy appearance with its arms down.

Stun.PNG

Easy headshots that way. (Dizzy stars optional.)

Bonus points if Impact-stunned enemies are also open to Stealth damage bonuses and/or Finishers, so that Impact isn't completely useless on melee.

2 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

DE, please fix Phantasma. Thank you.

5wwTXfu.jpg?1

^ 7.4% Status Chance (down from 37%) is not okay.

It is covered in the first item on 'Fixes':

Fixes:

• Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
  • Quanta 
  • Quanta Vandal
  • Convectrix
  • Phantasma

Jordas Golem fixes when? 

e.g.:

- Stop boss weak points clipped into terrain making it effectively invulnerable until kited clear.

- Stop boss departing the arena through an invisible wall making mission completion impossible.

- Boss invisible for clients sometimes, but can still inflict damage because magic?!?

- Operator out of archwing bug on scene transition.

First and foremost: Any word about player EHP/Armor/etc being affected (see this post)? The last response Rebecca made was it was "being worked on" 1 month ago, and this same issue has been brought up a few times recently so I do not think it's resolved. Please, could you give us an update?

Additionally,

Can heavy attacks please not consume the combo counter when you swing and DON'T hit anything? This feels even worse on smaller range weapons which can't really hit  adjacent enemies if the heavy attack misses the main target, unlike polearms/whips/etc.

Will the numerous visual bugs with zaw nikanas ever be fixed?

Can the team please reconsider having random stats on pets with the upcoming rework? RNG stats feel miserable (Liches, Railjack) and enough pets are already bred and dumped because of body type/energy color/head/tail

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the base Status Chance of Exalted Blade and Desert Wind to 15%, while also changing the Chromatic Blade and Reactive Storm Augments to stack in the same manner other Status Mods do. This was missed in the Status changes but is a necessary change now. The following reflects the new Maximums: 

• Chromatic Blade 50% to 300% Status Chance
  • Reactive Storm 35% to 250% Status Chance

OOF, that was fun having them go beyond 100% sc

Archived