Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

Three more things I've noticed after mainline.
One, when the launcher first opens it says Plains of Eidolon for a moment before correcting to Empyrean.
Two, when I went to entitle my kitgun it also gave the options to select my non-kitgun secondary weapons.
Three, after a requiem kill I will occasionally not be able to use weapons or cast abilities for a few seconds. It always go away after a bit but is still rather annoying not being able to do anything but move.

4 hours ago, SocialFox said:

The redeemer prime "Isn't a Shotgun" it has an attack that is technically a shotgun, but it's actually a melee weapon, the status chance is for the "Swinging/Slashing" motions.
The stats for the "Shotgun" attack are not shown.

Huge nerf. I now see my blade doing double status while shots can at times proc none. Before the update, 100% status allowed the shots to proc status in all pellets. Now it doesn't even appear to be affected by Weeping Wounds at 12x combo (162% status on blade) because pellet status is so low that it does't make a difference.

Kuva Bramma is good at the current state

(Kuva) Ogris before the mainline:

- was not really good (since it's not a crit weapon), but was ok with a good riven

- allowed to ignore self damage with Cautious Shot (because it never had much damage for it). 

(Kuva) Ogris after the utdate:

- no real boost appeared, except for about 15% range (which is nice, Ogris had the biggest range before (after charged Staticor)

- insane stagger range and power (as if Ogris shot red-critting nuclear bombs)

- 80% damage fall off - well this one nerfs an already so-so damage to the crowd. This is an overkill.

Ogris does not have any good crit stat. And even with Adarza/Harrow/arcane - that makes anything crit, it has a standard x2 crit multiplier only.

Possible solution:

Boost the damage greatly (x2 or more), reduce crit chance and crit damage to the ground if you wish (like 1% chance, x1.5 damage) to make it a sure raw non-crit damage not worth investing in crit stat at all.

In that case knock back and 80% damage fall off would be  a fair drawback, Ogris would be kind of good, much closer to what Bramma is now (which is a good example of a balanced explosive weapon in Warframe right now).

Otherwise, please, cut that fall off to about 20-40%, so it will be somewhere at the same level as it was before the update. (But knock back will feel a bit too much for the medium damage it deals anyway).

Screenshot-20200310-064302.png

have a bug:
place: eidolon plain ( fight with tridolon )
stuck in actions, can only move (W,S,A,D). Can't shoot, can't swap weapon, can't jump from frame into operator.

jumped into water do not updates that state.
it is very annoying and makes the players indignant

5 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Kuva Bramma is good at the current state

~More stuff about the Ogris~

That's the thing, the AoE falloff nerf murdered every weapon that received it except the Bramma (Because it was broken.) This is less an Ogris issue and more an "Every non-Bramma AoE weapon issue.)

BUG:

My frame can't interact very often (especially in Kuva Lich missions) with nothing - including finishing the whisperer (only in public missions that I don't host)

I am very disappointed with the rank 10 combat maneuver of the Railjack - this is absolutely not worth the 512 inherence - if it would increase the accuracy of the turrets or if there was a marching area around the forward cross which has an automatic target correction so that the target is definitely hit would - but it is simply not worth it, please can I have my wasted inheritance back

I assume we can expect 27.2.3 today, complete with corrected Impact and Gas status, removal of stagger on non-self-damage weapons and amps, and warframes that will get back up by themselves without lying on the ground for 15 seconds? 

2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

and warframes that will get back up by themselves without lying on the ground for 15 seconds? 

Doesn't pressing the movement key while downed makes your warframe to get up in that specific direction?

Its incredibly useful against scorpions imo. 

31 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Doesn't pressing the movement key while downed makes your warframe to get up in that specific direction?

Its incredibly useful against scorpions imo. 

Yeah, it's just something extra to handle. Getting knocked down has never really been an issue for me, so I was always content to just let the frame get back up -- I'm not in favor of imposing interactivity on something like basic standing up. However, the delay in auto-recovery is extreme now. 

I'm cool with the "tech-roll" thing, but I'd like it if there wasn't a required interaction to avoid the 15-second delay in standing up. 

8 hours ago, Sylonus said:

That's the thing, the AoE falloff nerf murdered every weapon that received it except the Bramma (Because it was broken.) This is less an Ogris issue and more an "Every non-Bramma AoE weapon issue.)

I know, but I just shared my own experience, I haven't tried other explosives to have an opinion, and they, for some reason, decided to keep Ogris at 80% fall off of all other weps as if it was op or something.

20 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Huge nerf. I now see my blade doing double status while shots can at times proc none. Before the update, 100% status allowed the shots to proc status in all pellets. Now it doesn't even appear to be affected by Weeping Wounds at 12x combo (162% status on blade) because pellet status is so low that it does't make a difference.

Idk, my Crit build that oneshots lvl5 Lich (and lvl 160 demolishers in disruption, and Harry while using Trinity as DPS) has been largely unaffected by the rebalance, perhaps it's time to move on from elemental build redeemer.

Been playing a lot on HDR settings. Lighting very impressive, colors, not so much. When in the mission, and Stalker decides to show up, you are taken to some acid trip, while he is monologueing. Also FPS counter at the bottom, font looks like overly sharpened font, and obviously Steam overlay looks like on 256 colour mode.

Otherwise as said before lighting is crazy impressive, except when transitioning from very bright to very dark or vice versa, transition is very slow and stuttery. I don't know maybe its my monitor panel, though it is 10bit Samsung. 

Red is dull red, light blue is darkish white. When Aim gliding everything is super dull.

I understand its early stages, but it needs a lot of work, and it has a lot of potential. Going back to normal mode is very boring now.

Hopefully you guys have someone dedicated working on improving HDR.

since the update the lighting is once again totally broken, especially in the dojo, its extremely dark now in certain areas. it was all perfect before the update. revert this, it was fine before

Thanks for the update, step after step towards a better game.

Here's a small list containing my experience with the current update:

Bugs:
- Tried to stab my (then)current Lich, my HUD disappeared and withing 10-15 seconds the first and second requiem were shown and after that, I couldnt use X for interaction for the rest of the mission
- Lich's first HP Bar was depleted and he ran away, without monologue (and he is not a coward)
- Lich Doppelgänger threw me, left me radiated the whole mission
- Lich from another Player with a Nukor got me radiated, X button where unavailable again and my cursor on the minimap turned red
- Using a sideturret still generates black boxes which cover the view, would love to finally go to Veil Proxima but not until this is fixed
- Grenades had no icons or warning signals in Exterminate on Earth-Sealab-Missions

Bad:
- I am not sure if self-stagger on weapons which had no self damage is a good idea, I would either remove the stagger from those weapons or remove the damage-falloff, since even among explosives those weapons are weak in comparison
- Sadly, Cautious Shot is pretty much obsolete. Even with self-damage this mod was rarely used (except me, I love explosives) and with the damage-falloff many players just don't want to use it, it does not feel useful and blocks a mod-slot
- I am not the player who collects Arcanes but I can understand the uproar of the community. For me, I only use Radiation-Res and Armor-on-Archgun but I think you set the max level values of some arcanes a bit to low
- Please reconsider what you did to Shotguns. Attention to status and how it works is fine but it feels like a nerf to them. I think every pellet should have the full status-chance

Good:
- Gaining Murmurs again from other players Lichs is a nice boost in gathering them. But since it is more or less for public play, those who play solo for whatever reasons are left out. But you guys are on the right track in this one
- The Shield Gating + minor Armor Buffs combined with less tanky enemies encourage me to play more squishy Warframes more often
- AI doesnt feel like AImbot anymore
- Scaling of Excavators were long overdue but I am very pleased you did
- Cleanup of Mission-Rewards was unexpected, but not unwanted!
- Shared Sentinel Mods: Holy Lotus, you cannot believe how much I am in joy on this one! Buffing the damage of the Sentinel Weapons a bit and I am completely satisfied with them. Among higher MR they are used as Stat-Sticks in best cases unfortunately

Again, thanks for your efforts and keep going, it can only get better (hopefully)!

Just one thing I desire, the ability to bind a button to "switch to melee", we had this option hidden away in the key configs before melee 2.9 but it disappeared after that update and never returned. Also when you get back into firearm mode during excal and valkyrs ults it can be clunky to switch back, the bind for "melee" could be useful to this.

gas impact changes when?

My builds are all oriented around gas, I think it would be unproductive to build viral ele/heat if you happen to change gas to be usable again in what the next two-three weeks.

1 hour ago, Midas said:

gas impact changes when?

My builds are all oriented around gas, I think it would be unproductive to build viral ele/heat if you happen to change gas to be usable again in what the next two-three weeks.

I'd wager those changes got rolled into Scarlet Spear so they didn't have to delay it till too far after mid march.

I am not gonna stop this till you are fair towards every Warframe.
You buffed Inaros and the others who were by far the tankiest frames already. But completely forgot about Chroma/Nidus etc.
Either you revert all Armor buffs and only give those to glassframes that really need more armor, or you give EVERY Warframe a armor buff.

Either be fair towards everyone, or delete Chroma right away if you hate him so much. Seriously i had it with you now. You nerfed him to hell and back 2 years ago and now he again is the one Warframe that gets treated like he is on your personal S#&$list. 

You wouldn't listen to anyone in these two years about anything, at least be fair now.

Let me see.........you send an update that calls "Revision" itself and when i try.....  it crash 10 out of 10 and maybe doesn't crash imediatly but sooner or later crash and HARD I MEAN REALLY HARD ENOUGH TO RESET THE PC is unplayable and you know what DE....FIX THAT S#&$ NOW THIS ISNOT A GODDAMM BETA

Archived