Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

Question: Can we continue getting these types of quality-of-life improvements for the game? Because, as it stands, the game desperately needs an intensive overhaul of all systems in order to properly connect them to one another as well as provide adequate guidance to the player. It is disappointing to see this game constantly move to add new content without refining the things that it already has, just because players are screaming for content or that there are people in house that are afraid that taking a break from adding new and "innovative" content will cause the game to hemorrage players. Because, in actuality, it won't. If this game takes what it has and makes it better, I'm sure that Warframe will not only keep the players that it has but gain more, since you guys have decided to take a moment to cut out the excess fat from the game and make Warframe what you believe the players deserve. 

• Like 1

I know this is too early, but can we have Duplex trigger for shot/detonate the secondary fire of Corinth Prime, and if press release too early could explode close cause stun to user, or just reset to 10m default, and if (holding down too long) not activate detonate, and she’ll hits something, it won’t explode. Middle mouse click twice fast is pain..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, UdsUds said:

Ogris does not prompt any animation when you fire it at your feet. Bug / intended?

How many times did you fire it at your feet, sometimes the first one doesn't count for me then keep firing and yeah it kicks in, well it does with the Kuva Ogris.

Also depends on what warframe, certain warframes don't get affected.

To: @[DE]Bear and any of the DE staff...  

I know that this is 2020 and there's new processes in the works considering that you're trying to better organize your bug reporting structure for this game now that it's going into its 7th year.  

What you failed to mention however that with this new process, the Hotfix/Update system seems to have also changed as we have currently a butt-ton of fixes and you the developers seem to be doing the same thing you've done in the past by burying your head in the sand and hoping that the problems will go away.  

If you're going to be changing from the typical fire-hose of hotfixes  and updates to repair the glitches (that we have come to expect in the last 7 years), to something more regularized and want to save yourself the potential salt and riots that can occur from your prolonged stays to fix the game, I will strongly urge that you put that into writing instead of putting it to some obscure part of some devstream given that more people tend to read and remember than watch the continued hype your produce for your product.

This is what good customer service is about, and any of your PR people will tell you that it's far easier to have it readily accessible rather than by word of mouth where the telephone effect invariably will warp the intent of the message.  

Thank you for listening from a player that has mostly enjoyed the changes you have produced in you product.  

P.S.  And before you try to pull the trump card about Self-Isolation and COVID-19 allow me to point this out.  Both Star Trek Online (which is based in California) and Black Desert Online (which is based in Korea) have been able to update in spite of them being in areas that have higher reports of infection.  Which means they are also knowing how to remote access from their homes.  Follow their examples instead of continuing to maintain the silent approach and scattering your information to too many sources.  

Edited by MBaldelli
Added Post Script
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, MonTreeqoo said:

Did we can get update for state of Scarlet Spear? We can expect operation this week or will be deleyed? Any new info will be good 😄

I think with all the teasers in the hotfix's we've gotten on xbox one they play on launching it tomorrow but I'm still sceptical because I still will never trust de 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

How many times did you fire it at your feet, sometimes the first one doesn't count for me then keep firing and yeah it kicks in, well it does with the Kuva Ogris.

Also depends on what warframe, certain warframes don't get affected.

In the similarcrum firing until I'm out of ammo. Tested on feet as well as firing in point blank to walls

Congratulations, DE. It's so nice that the kuva siphon missions bugged... since a while.
The feeling, when you got double kavat buff on Flood, but you got nothing, because yeah, why even need to fix it?
Shame.

Edited by Winternacht
  • Like 3
22 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

What warframe were you using to test it?

if i remember correctly Zephyr Prime, will retry it.

EDIT: RE-tested, I think its solved was using primed sure footed eliminating any animation. (not sure if intended tho)

Edited by UdsUds
1 hour ago, UdsUds said:

if i remember correctly Zephyr Prime, will retry it.

EDIT: RE-tested, I think its solved was using primed sure footed eliminating any animation. (not sure if intended tho)

Yes primed sure footed will stop the effect, along with any warframe that can not be knocked over, like Rhino (iron skin on) Atlas (passive) for an example.

Is it just me or does the Redeemer Prime's status chance not showing their actual numbers? I used the Bullet Dance stance and tried shooting a Heavy Gunner with >100% status chance. Some of the shots didn't proc any status at all.

If the status chance displayed only shows the melee part of the weapon, can we get a second one that shows the status chance per pellet?

3 hours ago, Blank_on_Blank said:

Is it just me or does the Redeemer Prime's status chance not showing their actual numbers? I used the Bullet Dance stance and tried shooting a Heavy Gunner with >100% status chance. Some of the shots didn't proc any status at all.

If the status chance displayed only shows the melee part of the weapon, can we get a second one that shows the status chance per pellet?

it doesn't and apperantly status per shot is so low that ww at max stack only procs sometimes

18 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yes primed sure footed will stop the effect, along with any warframe that can not be knocked over, like Rhino (iron skin on) Atlas (passive) for an example.

I see, thanks. Sorry for wrong bug.

On another note: In similarcrum again, when aim gliding the explosive round will sometimes stick/explode behind the frame when firing.

Tested with Zephyr Prime again and was using mod sticky grenade with Tonkor.