Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It is covered in the first item on 'Fixes':

Fixes:

• Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
  • Quanta 
  • Quanta Vandal
  • Convectrix
  • Phantasma

I posted that without CTRL+F'ing Phantasma first; my bad!

I'm glad that these weapons received the proper Shotgun calculations, but one major problem:

Beam weapons' Status rates have never been increased by Multishot.
If you took a beam weapon with 1 Multishot, and the same beam weapon with 99999 Multishot (literally a zillion Hell's Chambers equipped at once or something), then they would behave identically in terms of number of Status Procs per second.

To be specific: No matter how much multishot you put on a Beam weapon (such as Phantasma), it will still tick once-- and roll for a proc once-- per listed Fire Rate. Multiple beams touching will only combine into a single, larger number, without increasing the number of procs-- meaning that despite having multiple beams, these weapons have never procced more than any other beam weapon of the same fire rate.
(e.g. Phantasma has 5 beams and a fire rate of 12.00. This means that prior to U27.2.0, it could proc up to 12.0 times per second regardless of how many beams hit.)

As a result, I think that beam weapons with innate multishot should be exempt from the Shotgun Status nerfs, because they do not proc multiple times like Shotguns do. Keep Phantasma at 37% Status, etc.

You mentioned boosting Exalted Prime Blade status percentage, but after this update, my max status went down by over 230%.  Is that part of the change or an accidental side effect?  I was able to get it to 477% with all the status mods before this update.

Still no fix to Empyrean Grineer having obscene amounts of HP and armor?  Every other Lancer has a max of 250 Cloned Flesh, but a Kosma Lancer has about 2500 of just Flesh, not Cloned Flesh..  Added an extra 0 on accident...?

Or weapons not registering mods when boarding a crewship or platform and not having access to those mods for the rest of the mission?

vor 1 Minute schrieb SortaRandom:

I'm glad that these weapons received the proper Shotgun calculations, but one major problem:

These weapons' Status rates have never been affected by Multishot.

No matter how much multishot you put on a Beam weapon (such as Phantasma), it will still tick once-- and proc once-- per listed Fire Rate. Multiple beams touching will only combine into a single, larger number, without increasing the number of procs-- meaning that despite having multiple beams, these weapons have never procced more than any other beam weapon.

As a result, I think that these weapons (Quanta, Quanta Vandal, Convectrix, Phantasma, etc) should be exempt from the Status nerfs. Keep Phantasma at 37% Status, etc.

dont expect logic here^^

15 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

Hey,

with so many things coming back recently (Plague Star, Acolytes and Primed Chamber) can we also get Raids back in the future? It has been over 2 years since their removal. They were listed at the Roadmap of 2019, but no real informations about them yet. It would make me happy if Raids could have a comeback in 2020. Some more challenging content that I could play at a daily basis.

Events =/= Game mode

Just now, [DE]Rebecca said:

Secondary:

• Kuva Seer: 30%
  • Cyanex: 20%
  • Angstrum: 40%
  • Prisma Angstrum: 40%
  • Kulstar: 40%
  • Stug: 30%
  • Akarius: 70%
  • Staticor: 30% / Alt Fire 90%
  • Castanas: 40%
  • Sancti Castanas: 40%
  • Talons: 50%
  • Pox: 50%

That's cool and all, but I am sensing a distinct lack of Sonicor on this list.  Results reported to be: 'Very unsatisfying'.

edit:  Actually it says fall-off 0% now in game, so alrighty then.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Staticor: 30% / Alt Fire 90%

So alt fire is still absolutely useless. The only point of it was to have good AoE, uncharged shots are better than it otherwise. 

Ogris, Lenz and Bramma:

What's the point of even having it as an AoE weapon if they do no damage apart from direct hits. Remove the damage fall off entirely, Guns already had trouble keeping up with both melee damage output and AoE. Bramma was one of the few guns that could compete, now it's just mediocre like 99% of all guns. It was not broken as we saw with revenants running around with it (strong sure, but that's what i bloody expect from a kuva weapon).

Again: 90% damage falloff means there is only 17% of the AoE volume that gives more than half the damage. The changes made most self damage weapons even less worth it than they already were with self damage still existing and that's saying something. Even worse it also nerfed a load of non self damage weapons that were in no way oppresive and are now just turbo trash like staticor. Let those weapons feel good, they are outclassed by warframe abilities anyway.

Can we remove Corinth's Dud grenades since we don't suffer from self damage any more?

also please buff Stunning Speed mod's status chance too.

I'm also annoyed Titania's Razorwing automatically moves forward always if you press Sprint, making it harder to dash to the sides or reverse.

Archived