Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

Good to see that there are still balance changes coming through. Hopefully everything will be sorted out and feeling good to use sometime soon.

Are there any plans or additional balance passes being looked into for the Gas and Impact status effects? Gas is still non-functional as a damage type, and the Impact Status is an active hindrance to a gun that has a non-zero value for Impact damage.

6 minutes ago, Ordo_Solarus said:

Or weapons not registering mods when boarding a crewship or platform and not having access to those mods for the rest of the mission?

I think this have been fixed already, in the Update Note 27.2.0

Frankly, the whole damage reduction for AoE is stupid. I get that some people have Tonkor PTSD and name the Bramma as an horror scenarios but frankly, the Bramma deserves a nerf - others don't. If anything a 15% nerf in order to put them on the power level were they were before with Cautious Shot. Most explosive weapons were severely underpowered and needed a buff. I am absolutely baffled DE decided to NERF them instead.

Here's a comparison with Punch Through. Note that the Riven for the Secura Penta is far better than the Karak Riven. The odds are stacked IN FAVOR of the explosive weapon here.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. This time I forgot to show the Karak build. I won't upload a third video so here's a screenshot

kIL3QNJ.png

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

So alt fire is still absolutely useless. The only point of it was to have good AoE, uncharged shots are better than it otherwise. 

Ogris, Lenz and Bramma:

What's the point of even having it as an AoE weapon if they do no damage apart from direct hits. Remove the damage fall off entirely, Guns already had trouble keeping up with both melee damage output and AoE. Bramma was one of the few guns that could compete, now it's just mediocre like 99% of all guns. It was not broken as we saw with revenants running around with it (strong sure, but that's what i bloody expect from a kuva weapon).

Again: 90% damage falloff means there is only 17% of the AoE volume that gives more than half the damage. The changes made most self damage weapons even less worth it than they already were with self damage still existing and that's saying something. Even worse it also nerfed a load of non self damage weapons that were in no way oppresive and are now just turbo trash like staticor. Let those weapons feel good, they are outclassed by warframe abilities anyway.

Wish I could upvote this twice.

1 minute ago, Olteonz said:

redeemer still didnt get the 3x status treatment that shotguns got.

Redeemer also didn't seem to get the massive nerf that was the re-calculation of shotgun status. As far as I can tell, it now has the listed status chance for each pellet.

However, I do think DE needs to list the shot separate from the melee attack in the stats, so we can know for sure.

Can you please remove Stagger from AMPs?

And Stagger from weapons that didn't do self dmg.

And please please change Impact for something not annoying. We avoided blast before, now you cant do anything if the impact procs. Some weapons are barely usable with impact, You hit head on first shot and that's about it. 

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Afterburner_X:

Hey,

with so many things coming back recently (Plague Star, Acolytes and Primed Chamber) can we also get Raids back in the future? It has been over 2 years since their removal. They were listed at the Roadmap of 2019, but no real informations about them yet. It would make me happy if Raids could have a comeback in 2020. Some more challenging content that I could play at a daily basis.

I do agree that raids coming back would be nice and I personally would also like the old raids coming back, but if I remember right Steve mentioned that when raids would be coming back they would only use the squad link system instead of 8 players, which while probably pretty cool is in my opinion not good enough. So I doubt that we will get anything of the likes back this year, sadly.

Archived